• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm mStar

mStar

The Darkness Within
Years
  • Hi, I'm mStar.
    You may know me from a lot of forums.
    I'm a really big Pokemon fan...obviously, since I joined this forum.
    Anyways, I hope I like it here.

- mStar

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm sure you'll like it here, mStar. Hopefully you'll enjoy PC as much (or maybe even more =O) as other forums you've visited ^___^

So welcome to the community! Hope to see you around sometime! =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o_o oooh, awesome signature!

Welcome to the PC forums. ^^

Have fun around this place~.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    If u need anyone to talk to I'll be around!
    Please follow the rules!
    See u around!

Crissy xX

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm sure you will fit right in here! I like your sig by the way it's so uh... colourful. I think I may have seen you around some where before don't know where though! I may just be imagining things though! Also not everyone likes Pokémon just to let you know (Ironic) but there is a fairly large number of Poké-freaks and maniacs here so you will surely get on with them. No matter if you are a Pokémon fan or not PC is still one of the best forums out there right now if not that then certainly the friendliest! Well have fun!

See you around!

Back