• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like a Metronome

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
  • I am so back and forth with Pokemon, sometimes even I wonder what the heck I'm doing. *quiet chuckle*

Anywho, I'm Phoenix_Mew. I've been here under many different names for... oh, a good number of years. This particular username and account isn't very old, but to be honest, I doubt there's anyone left around this parts that would have remembered me as Mew13 anyway.

I'm 19-years-old, and coming back after a good number of months of absence again. I'm mostly involved with the first two generations of Pokemon, though I liked third gen as well. Fourth gen, well... Diamond was a good game, but I'm not impressed with the line-up of Pokemon. But all of that isn't really meant to be discussed in a welcoming thread, is it?

Call me Phoenix, call me Mew, call me P_M. Whatever you'd like. I'll also answer to Nat. (Note: I am FEMALE! Nat =/= Nate.)

I'm glad to be back into Pokemon. And back here.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
  • Hey Phoenix Mew!
    I too have come back recently, though by the sound of it I haven't been around as long as you!
    Lets both have a great time at Poké Community! :)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hey Mew welcome back to PC. Hope to see u around. nice avatar by the way.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    hello and welcome back!
    I like that avatar of yours!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Oh how I can't wait to change my name to something that actual reflects on my whole love for Mew! Well one more month to go! It's great to have you back and I hope you don't fall out of Pokémon again as we wouldn't want you to leave again! Well have fun and stay active this time!

See you around!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I am so back and forth with Pokemon, sometimes even I wonder what the heck I'm doing. *quiet chuckle*

Anywho, I'm Phoenix_Mew. I've been here under many different names for... oh, a good number of years. This particular username and account isn't very old, but to be honest, I doubt there's anyone left around this parts that would have remembered me as Mew13 anyway.

I'm 19-years-old, and coming back after a good number of months of absence again. I'm mostly involved with the first two generations of Pokemon, though I liked third gen as well. Fourth gen, well... Diamond was a good game, but I'm not impressed with the line-up of Pokemon. But all of that isn't really meant to be discussed in a welcoming thread, is it?

Call me Phoenix, call me Mew, call me P_M. Whatever you'd like. I'll also answer to Nat. (Note: I am FEMALE! Nat =/= Nate.)

I'm glad to be back into Pokemon. And back here.

Alright! Glad to see ya back. Even though I never met you xD

19? Just a year ahead of me. I'll stay 18 for now ;D And yeah, the third gen is really great. And not impressed? Aw man...

And Nat? Cool name. I know Nat is female, trust me ;D And I'm glad you're back into both of those. Good luck here, and welcome back!

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • Welcome back! I love the first two generations the most as well, but I liked the fourth a lot more than the third. Not that that has to do with anything as well. ;) Enjoy!

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Another member coming back from a long break? My eyes must be deceiving me!
    Oh wait, they aren't. Someone's back for real!
    Anyways, welcome back to PC, Mew13, or Phoenix_Mew.
    Let's hope we can keep you entertained this time around.
    I think I do remember seeing a member named Mew13. Maybe I've seen you around here before. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Hey, I wasnt here to see you as Mew13, Catch you around as ur new name

Back