• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
Years
  • JustinDestruction here, I have come to make some friends that share a love in Pokémon-not many people I know play sadly. I've been looking for a good Pokémon forum for a while, and this one looks pretty awesome, so I signed up.

I believe I will be getting into making a hack, because I have just found out about them, and they seem quite interesting. Other than that, I've got a fan-fiction started that I may put up, if I continue to have time to keep writing it. I'd like to get a bit further though before posting it. Anyway, that's about it. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

No one I know plays Pokémon -.-! So I come here to talk to people who do! Trust me PC is more than pretty awesome! It's super mega PWNAGE! Well that's what I think anyway oh and it's also super friendly so you won't have trouble making friends who like Pokémon as much as you so don't worry! Oh and I do hope to see you fanfic up soon so I may read it! Oh and maybe you will make a great hack as well so I hope to see that soon! Well anyway have fun and stay active!

See you around!

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
    Years
  • Hey JustinDestruction, along with Dragon_Souther no one I know plays Pokemon as well =/ Welcome to PokeCommunity, I am new as well. It would be awesome if you started making a hack, I would deffinitly play it when it gets finished.

Enjoy PC!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Don't worry you will make lots of friends here, and if you are planning to hack, I hope it goes well. Enjoy your stay and see you around!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Oh good, another hacker! Trust me, there are many of you guys. You'll make a ton of hacking friends :D

And if you want friends that love Pokemon, ask 99% of people here. Not the spammers. No no.

Anyways, welcome. Kick off your socks, enjoy the forums, and read every rule ;D

Back