• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone from pokecommunity;)

Elevat0r

$.Master Roger.$
Years
  • hey everyone, im new to here, so yeah...
    Umm my name's Roger.
    I mostly am interested in the pokemon online games, but also the spriting.
    For about a year ago i sprited ALOT, like every day 24/7, was like my favourite thing to do, but i took a break from pokemon for about a year or so, because of school i think.
    But now im interested in it again :D, so i tough that could anyone suggest a good pokemon game thats not a demo but a beta or a full game, i checked the games in here but most of the games havent been done yet. And the ones that r, are demos or so, a few betas but not good. I'm playing pokemon purple...somethin :D but yah, could someone suggest anythin?? thx :D

Wow...long letter XD
    peace;)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Well, if your looking for a good pokemon game you could try the pokemon games forum... or you could just stick with playing diamond/pearl (if you already have it that is) Another option is to wait a couple of more weeks for platinum to come out, that is if you want to wait for it. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    welcome to PC! I'm new here as well so enjoy your stay.

Back