• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post-Halloween Question: What did you dress up as?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I wasn't going to go out trick or treating, as I believe I mentioned earlier, but.... my friend invited me and I couldn't resist the temptation since we had been talking all day about how perfect my new pants would be for a Mariku costume. So at the last minute, basically, I pulled together a Yami no Malik costume and got my mom to drive me to my friend's house. I got home at about 10:30 and I got 12 pounds of candy. o_O I weighed it. *smirks* I'm very, very happy. Not only did the costume look... more than decent (I WISH I HAD PICTURES!! ;_;), but I got more candy than my brother this year. >3

Makeup is EVIL though. I don't understand why people wear it. Especially mascara. x_x It's hard to get off and my eyes are all sore now because I had to rub so hard. My feet hurt from walking all night, too.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    I dressed up as myself and i hid inside the computer room once again.
    *Jumps* I didn't dress up as anything either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I had to put on my make-up in the dark, in a moving car. =_= I decide to go at the very last minute, so there's no telling how I really looked. I never had a mirror, but anyways.. I went as a witch. ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • YAS1 said:
    Wow, I didn't wear anything, either.
    Does that mean you didn't go trick-or-treating either? :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I went to a party as Miss Match, lol! I said I was a mix between Cindy Lauper and a mismatched person with no fashion sense. ^^;;; No candy for me, the party was a drag.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I didn't trick or treat, I just dressed up as Jason. And walked around the house scaring my little brother.. ^^;;

*dies of SARS*

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hey! I did the same thing! XD But I'm planning to go Trick-or-treating next year and dress up as a ... student in my Taiwan uniform. :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Finally, Halloween is almost over. What did you dress up as halloween?

Me... A Witch.

Okkkaaay...but what did you dress up as?

*laughs under breath*

*get's slapped profusely*

Well, I didn't dress up as anything. My parents dont let me celebrate halloween...

"Halloween is the DEVIL!!"

"EVERYTHING's the devil to you momma!!"

BOO ya!

PokeTrainerCarol

I dressed up as myself and stared at a computer until like 9 something and then went to a Halloween party my family was invited to in which I almost fell asleep during it and the mosts interesting thing there in my opinion was looking at that person's (he's my uncle, but I don't really know him too much so he's just a person...) CD collection, he had so many o_o oh yeah and the food. ^_^ =P I wore a pumpkin shirt and usual clothing...no need for costumes for me.
    My father wore a shirt that said "This is my costume!" oh that was funny...XP
    And that was Halloween for me! ^_^ =P :P :):):)

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Makeup is EVIL though. I don't understand why people wear it.

Hey! I'm an actor in youth theatre and i have to wear makeup for every play!! It makes you not look like a ghost onstage :-D

I was (for you gamers, out there!) Solid Snake/(for you video game-challenged) a spy :bandit: :cool:

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I was gonna be Elvira, but I ended up looking like my sister when she used to be a teenager. XD I'll try to explain...

I had a black tattered dress on, fishnets, a spiked leopard print collar, and these three inch high uber cool shoes. X3 And I looked like the living dead.

I'm not sure if that's the reason why I got a religious pamplet from this one house...

I got some good candy though. Lotsa Tootsie Rolls. *grins*

So, all and all, I had a good time. ^_^

Back