The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
Let's Play A Game

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old May 16th, 2016 (5:15 PM).
'Cause why not?

Nature: Relaxed
Saw references aside, let's talk about Let's Plays/Commentaries.

Particularly, what are your opinions on them? If you watch them, what are your favourite channels? If you yourself partake in such things in your spare time, what are your experiences and thoughts? Let this thread be a blanket discussion thread for let's playing and the things related to it in general.

Seeing as there isn't a dedicated subforum for this anymore, I hope this is the right place for this. Regardless, let the discussion begin!

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 16th, 2016 (6:12 PM).
Messiah

Nature: Naughty
Ohohohohohohohohoh

I've been quite vocal about the topic of let's plays, commentaries, and streaming for quite a while but on a more positive note. There was a time that i really did enjoy them, then there was the time that i started to wonder, maybe i should just play the games myself and be better than these "lets players"

Most of the time, I'm not like the whole hater or ultra fanboy of this practice. I just think hey, its nice to hear some commentary and opinions coming from others who are showcasing some games.

But then.. SpicyWaffle CAME into our lives and i still asked myself... WHY DID THEY NOT COME SOONER!

"ULTRA VIOLENCE BABY! ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, IN THE PANTS!"

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WATCH THIS SAMPLE OF GREATNESS.

The main appeal of this channel is that unlike most other "lets players" their library of games are basically ones with lots of Blood, Ultraviolence, and Supermurder and the way they deliver their commentary completely matches the whole theme of their channel and style. Also, Corwin and Uko, the guys of Spicywaffle highly reminds us of the good ole days where brothers or close friends (in their case they are indeed brothers) would sit down on a couch or the PC, and would scream lots of funny profanity while playing some awesome video games.

Less maps. MORE MURDER!

I highly recommend all my fellow murderjills and murderjims to subscribe and support their growing channel.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links