Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old May 25th, 2009 (5:15 AM).
LanceQ's Avatar
LanceQ LanceQ is offline
CS Addict
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 18
    Nice,nice,nice I like the screenies keep working I'd love to play it full game :D
    __________________
    It is better to lose trying your best than giving up without trying...
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old May 25th, 2009 (5:19 AM).
    billhill94's Avatar
    billhill94 billhill94 is offline
    Awesome!
       
      Join Date: Sep 2008
      Location: Manchester, England
      Age: 23
      Gender:
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 10
      I caught a poliwhirl and got second prize. I got a fire stone

      Seeing as I've done pretty much everything the beta has to offer, I've got to say, the game has been impressive. I can't wait to play more of it.

      I also like the trade guy in the house who you said was me yesterday because he wants a vulpix (which is my favourtie pokemon), and you let me decide on the delibird that he has to offer. Even though you just told me five minutes ago that it isn't me anymore (), I'm going to pretend it is

      Like I said, keep up the good work!
      __________________
      The following statement is true.
      The previous statement was false.

      This statement is false


      PSN name: billy500
      Youtube name: billhill94
      Real name: Ben
      Otherwise know as: Get out of the cookie jar!

      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old May 25th, 2009 (5:47 AM).
      Pokepal17's Avatar
      Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
      More cowbell~
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: Steeltown
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 1,517
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by billhill94 View Post
      I caught a poliwhirl and got second prize. I got a fire stone

      Seeing as I've done pretty much everything the beta has to offer, I've got to say, the game has been impressive. I can't wait to play more of it.

      I also like the trade guy in the house who you said was me yesterday because he wants a vulpix (which is my favourtie pokemon), and you let me decide on the delibird that he has to offer. Even though you just told me five minutes ago that it isn't me anymore (), I'm going to pretend it is

      Like I said, keep up the good work!
      It's you, but when u were asking you had a picture of a camper open so I though you meant that camper. Of course you're the trade guy
      __________________
      Pokémon Stardrop
      Reply With Quote
        #54    
      Old May 25th, 2009 (10:56 AM).
      Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
      Mostly Dead
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Somewhere
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 1,098
      Looks Great...I Enjoy your story and I've played it and it was very enjoyable...Heck it was a Pretty impressive...

      Also...Congrats on being Moved to the Hack showcase...This hack deserved it...
      Reply With Quote
        #55    
      Old May 25th, 2009 (2:17 PM).
      deadlyangel91792's Avatar
      deadlyangel91792 deadlyangel91792 is offline
      Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: In ct the u.s
        Age: 25
        Gender:
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 215
        ???? weird i never heard of this hack b4 i need to checkout the showcase more often it looks pretty solid good luck
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #56    
        Old May 26th, 2009 (1:35 AM).
        Pokepal17's Avatar
        Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
        More cowbell~
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Location: Steeltown
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 1,517
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by .:+~Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд~+:. View Post
        Looks Great...I Enjoy your story and I've played it and it was very enjoyable...Heck it was a Pretty impressive...

        Also...Congrats on being Moved to the Hack showcase...This hack deserved it...
        Thanks

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by deadlyangel91792 View Post
        ???? weird i never heard of this hack b4 i need to checkout the showcase more often it looks pretty solid good luck
        Thanks, it got moved here yesterday

        When I have time, on the first post I will link some helpful tuts so you can get help if you're struggling
        __________________
        Pokémon Stardrop
        Reply With Quote
          #57    
        Old May 26th, 2009 (3:13 PM). Edited May 26th, 2009 by alo123.
        alo123's Avatar
        alo123 alo123 is offline
        Munchlax Trainer
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 212
          Great hack i enjoyed it

          You can walk through the berry tree
          Edit:I caught a squirtle
          __________________
          Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
          http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
          Reply With Quote
            #58    
          Old May 26th, 2009 (4:09 PM).
          lueroi lueroi is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2008
            Gender:
            Posts: 1
            Sorry I don't have a screen shot, but on Route 3 theres a trainer that can trap you
            in-between a tree and ledge if he battles you.

            Other than that, all seems good.
            Reply With Quote
              #59    
            Old May 26th, 2009 (9:39 PM).
            Zado Zado is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2008
              Posts: 50
              How far does this beta go ( number of badges ) ?
              Reply With Quote
                #60    
              Old May 26th, 2009 (9:50 PM).
              alo123's Avatar
              alo123 alo123 is offline
              Munchlax Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 212
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Zado View Post
                How far does this beta go ( number of badges ) ?
                the beta ends after the 3rd gym battle
                __________________
                Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
                http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
                Reply With Quote
                  #61    
                Old May 26th, 2009 (11:41 PM).
                dragonarche's Avatar
                dragonarche dragonarche is offline
                Is back :D
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Location: New bark town
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 459
                  nice hack the screenies look interesting keep up the good
                  work
                  __________________

                  Experienced Vb.net and C# Dev
                  Reply With Quote
                    #62    
                  Old May 27th, 2009 (12:54 AM).
                  Sweet Jasmine's Avatar
                  Sweet Jasmine Sweet Jasmine is offline
                  s m i l e :)
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Chi Town
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 1,041
                    Well i've played this game and it's very Exciting
                    Goodwork Pokepal17.. Hope to play other Beta's


                    -Yasumin
                    __________________
                    all i ever wanted was happiness
                    Reply With Quote
                      #63    
                    Old May 27th, 2009 (7:27 AM).
                    Pokepal17's Avatar
                    Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                    More cowbell~
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Location: Steeltown
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 1,517
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alo123 View Post
                    Great hack i enjoyed it

                    You can walk through the berry tree
                    Edit:I caught a squirtle
                    Thanks for that LOL, I haven't been able to catch one yet.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lueroi View Post
                    Sorry I don't have a screen shot, but on Route 3 theres a trainer that can trap you
                    in-between a tree and ledge if he battles you.

                    Other than that, all seems good.
                    Thanks, I think that was already reported though

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alo123 View Post
                    the beta ends after the 3rd gym battle
                    They're not gyms, they're academies

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dragonarche View Post
                    nice hack the screenies look interesting keep up the good
                    work
                    Thanks

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yasumin View Post
                    Well i've played this game and it's very Exciting
                    Goodwork Pokepal17.. Hope to play other Beta's


                    -Yasumin
                    thanks
                    __________________
                    Pokémon Stardrop
                    Reply With Quote
                      #64    
                    Old May 27th, 2009 (6:31 PM). Edited May 29th, 2009 by altaria221.
                    altaria221's Avatar
                    altaria221 altaria221 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2009
                      Location: In the clouds
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 319
                      this hack is beast, i have a crobat level 35 and i got a charmander (now a charmeleon) and a jolteon, thank you cumpulsive deleting

                      if you want to know how to get a kanto starter on this hack (besides squirtle) comment on this thread (i check it often)
                      __________________
                      Friend Safari:
                      Dwebble
                      Corsola
                      Shuckle

                      FC: 3583-0053-3009
                      Reply With Quote
                        #65    
                      Old May 27th, 2009 (10:51 PM).
                      dragonarche's Avatar
                      dragonarche dragonarche is offline
                      Is back :D
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2008
                        Location: New bark town
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 459
                        Hey bro Awsome hack but it would be even better
                        if you added costom interior tiles

                        Maby you can change this into D/P tiles??
                        __________________

                        Experienced Vb.net and C# Dev
                        Reply With Quote
                          #66    
                        Old May 28th, 2009 (12:36 AM).
                        Pokepal17's Avatar
                        Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                        More cowbell~
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                        Location: Steeltown
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 1,517
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by minipika12 View Post
                        Looks really good I gonna play the beta now.
                        Have fun

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by altaria221 View Post
                        this hack is beast, i have a golbat that is like level 35 (im going for a crobat) and i got a charmander (now a charmeleon), thank you cumpulsive deleting

                        if you want to know how to get a kanto starter on this hack (besides squirtle) comment on this thread (i check it often)
                        Huh? There's no Charmander on this beta. Where did you find it o.O

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by dragonarche View Post
                        Hey bro Awsome hack but it would be even better
                        if you added costom interior tiles

                        Maby you can change this into D/P tiles??
                        Hmm maybe in the future. I'm not a big fan of changing general indoor tiles. But maybe I will later one
                        __________________
                        Pokémon Stardrop
                        Reply With Quote
                          #67    
                        Old May 28th, 2009 (3:53 AM).
                        altaria221's Avatar
                        altaria221 altaria221 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: In the clouds
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 319
                          i am a cumpulsive deleter, (to me if it serves no purpose its gone) well i did not know i needed the ips file after renaming the gba file so i deleted it and ended up in kanto where i went to Pallet Town and Prof. Oak gave me a starter. I then placed the ips file back in the same folder as the hack and i was back in the hack's region
                          __________________
                          Friend Safari:
                          Dwebble
                          Corsola
                          Shuckle

                          FC: 3583-0053-3009
                          Reply With Quote
                            #68    
                          Old May 28th, 2009 (4:58 AM).
                          Pokepal17's Avatar
                          Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                          More cowbell~
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Location: Steeltown
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 1,517
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by altaria221 View Post
                          i am a cumpulsive deleter, (to me if it serves no purpose its gone) well i did not know i needed the ips file after renaming the gba file so i deleted it and ended up in kanto where i went to Pallet Town and Prof. Oak gave me a starter. I then placed the ips file back in the same folder as the hack and i was back in the hack's region
                          LOL, now I can't stop laughing
                          __________________
                          Pokémon Stardrop
                          Reply With Quote
                            #69    
                          Old May 29th, 2009 (2:52 AM).
                          Sparkcaster Sparkcaster is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: May 2009
                            Location: New York
                            Posts: 37
                            looks good.. but the tiles need little more work..
                            Reply With Quote
                              #70    
                            Old May 29th, 2009 (6:02 AM).
                            spiritofsteel's Avatar
                            spiritofsteel spiritofsteel is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2008
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 26
                              Pokepal: I remember when you first told me that you were making a hack which was back in sometime around Feb. And now you finally got a release congrats it looks interesting, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance to.
                              __________________
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/alteisenspirit
                              ^---My YouTube channel, please visit if you ever find time, there are stuff...
                              Reply With Quote
                                #71    
                              Old May 29th, 2009 (8:59 AM). Edited May 29th, 2009 by Pokepal17.
                              Pokepal17's Avatar
                              Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                              More cowbell~
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2008
                              Location: Steeltown
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 1,517
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sparkcaster View Post
                              looks good.. but the tiles need little more work..
                              Meh, nobody's perfect.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by spiritofsteel View Post
                              Pokepal: I remember when you first told me that you were making a hack which was back in sometime around Feb. And now you finally got a release congrats it looks interesting, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance to.
                              Thanks, and thanks for waiting xD. I had to restart due to the bad ROMs ¬_¬ And then I wasn't impressed with what I had done first time, so I learnt a bit more and I've improved it and released a beta

                              UPADTES

                              I have been talking a little break and I'm going to be mapping up to the next city and then I'm going to script the events Also for beta 2 I'm going to be adding a Pac-man style minigame and Pokemon Contests

                              I've done some work with the intro and I've changed the Groudon on the titlescreen


                              And looking through my D/P songs, I found this which will be perfect for the Gamecorner (it's not the official D/P gamecorner theme because that doesn't sound good on the gba :\)



                              And I also found this piece of D/P music which I'll be using for the contests



                              And finally I also am going to insert the G/S/C Pokemcenter Theme from R/S/E .

                              __________________
                              Pokémon Stardrop
                              Reply With Quote
                                #72    
                              Old May 29th, 2009 (8:58 PM).
                              alo123's Avatar
                              alo123 alo123 is offline
                              Munchlax Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 212
                                The music is good cant wait to see it inserted into the game
                                __________________
                                Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
                                http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #73    
                                Old May 30th, 2009 (2:25 PM).
                                Pokepal17's Avatar
                                Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                                More cowbell~
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Steeltown
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 1,517
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by alo123 View Post
                                The music is good cant wait to see it inserted into the game
                                Thanks, I've got some more music ready
                                __________________
                                Pokémon Stardrop
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #74    
                                Old May 30th, 2009 (4:50 PM).
                                Skip Shot's Avatar
                                Skip Shot Skip Shot is offline
                                I'm back. I think.
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2008
                                  Location: In the swimming pool
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 1,194
                                  This hack is totally amazing. I'm at the second gym now (loving the fact that there's a low chance of the switch being in the cans lol) with a lvl 27 Combusken that is thrashing everything (which means I can't catch anything ><) Oh Well.

                                  One thing I wanted to bring up: The Fire Red ROM I'm using is from Dgemu, so I had to ad a vba-over thing to make fire red save. However, now I can't save on the hack, and its getting the same errors that Fire Red used to (1M sub-ciruit board is not installed, and there is a save error when I try to save.)
                                  __________________
                                  I'm back. But not as active as before. 2 years has been too long.

                                  Check out my food blog if you're not busy.

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #75    
                                  Old May 31st, 2009 (12:16 AM).
                                  Pokepal17's Avatar
                                  Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                                  More cowbell~
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                                  Location: Steeltown
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 1,517
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Skip Shot View Post
                                  This hack is totally amazing. I'm at the second gym now (loving the fact that there's a low chance of the switch being in the cans lol) with a lvl 27 Combusken that is thrashing everything (which means I can't catch anything ><) Oh Well.

                                  One thing I wanted to bring up: The Fire Red ROM I'm using is from Dgemu, so I had to ad a vba-over thing to make fire red save. However, now I can't save on the hack, and its getting the same errors that Fire Red used to (1M sub-ciruit board is not installed, and there is a save error when I try to save.)
                                  Thanks, read this to fix you error
                                  __________________
                                  Pokémon Stardrop
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:27 AM.