• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Welcome to the PC XBL Gaming Night

~ PC XBL GamerTag
    http://live.xbox.com/member/PC on XBL
    If you would, add the tag above to your friends list on XBL (and also, post here telling what your tag is. Just in case someone wants to add you to their friends list). It's so all of us can keep track of everyone that will be playing. And we'll also be sending out messages a day or so ahead of time to remind everyone about the gaming night, and also remind everyone what game we'll be playing that week. If you're not on this tag, then you won't be getting a message or an invite (because we can't go searching this thread every week).

~Date and Time
    Games will be taking place every Friday night at 8pm EST (day and time due to change if enough people can work out a good time and day for everyone).
    To find out what time this is for you click here.

~ Games we'll be playing
    Halo 3 ----- 1-4 Co-op, 16 Online
    Call of Duty 4 ----- 16 Online
    Call of Duty: World at War ----- 1-4 Co-op, 16 Online
    Left 4 Dead ----- 1-4 Co-op, 8 Online
    Gears of War 2 ----- 1-2 Co-op, 10 Online
    Soulcalibur IV ----- 1-4 Online
    Team Fortress 2/The Orange Box ----- 16 Online
    Castle Crashers ----- 1-4 Co-op, 1-4 online
    Aegis Wing ----- 1-4 Co-op
    Rock Band 2 ----- 1-4 Online
    Grand Theft Auto IV ----- 16 Online
    Dead or Alive 4 ----- 16 Online
    Games will be added to this list once they get at least 6 votes on the poll.

~ Current Gaming Night Maintainers (also holders of the XBL Tag)
    Arcanine
    Lightning
    Aegis
    If you have any questions just ask one of us about it.

~ Other games to add
    If any of you have any suggestions for games to add, just list them in a post here and I'll add it to the poll (or if enough people request it then we'll just add it to the list). But I do want to try to have games with at least 4 players. That's why I didn't add games such as Street Fighter IV, and other 2 player games. This is more of a community based thing and that's why I'd like to have it 4 or more players. And everyone make sure to vote in the poll, because that is what gets added to the game list.

~ List of GamerTags along with PC usernames
    Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I only picked four games *sadface*. Why do Xbox games have to cost so much money? Maybe we should all decide to just buy the same Xbox Live Arcade game since those are cheaper.

Also, are going to add everyone's Gamertag to the first post like before?

EDIT: GT is Gummybearz92

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heck yeah, I'm in.

Left 4 Dead and Castle Crashers are the only ones I can really think of playin, though.

My gamertag is xxONiK0xx (second o is a zero)

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I only picked four games *sadface*. Why do Xbox games have to cost so much money? Maybe we should all decide to just buy the same Xbox Live Arcade game since those are cheaper.

Tough economy times my friend. Guess it's good news too, game prices have to start dropping right? RIGHT?

Anyways, my GT is Sembalance. L4D and GTAIV are probably the best group games there is.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Oh dear, it's looking more and more like I'll have to just spend money I'm saving on L4D XD; Oh well. But anyway, I voted for... a lot of the games on there. Halo 3, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, Castle Crashers... can't remember what else.

My gamertag is Aegizzle, feel free to add me~ :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Gamertag is Cherrim.

I've got Halo 3, TOB, Burnout Paradise, and Aegis Wing (as well as GTA4 temporarily since I'm borrowing it from my roommate) but I have no problem picking up L4D, Castle Crashers or other games a little down the road. Hopefully only when they get a price drop though. (For full games, I mean.)

Seconding the addition of all GTs to the first post, under a spoiler tag or whatever. Just list the tag and the username for an easy reference when we're playing, I guess.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I only picked four games *sadface*. Why do Xbox games have to cost so much money? Maybe we should all decide to just buy the same Xbox Live Arcade game since those are cheaper.

I don't mind doing it as long as everyone sends me a message when they change names on PC. That's the main reason why I didn't do it right off the bat.

Years
  • GT: B3nK3n0bi

I have Halo 3, COD 4, COD: WAW, L4D, GOW 2, Soulcalibur IV, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Rock Band 2 and GTA IV off of the poll.

Date and time is good in most cases, as I don't mind staying up until long after midnight, with the exception of Rock Band 2 (which I'll definitely want to play) which would be more appropriate to play during the day (my time zone is GMT).

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Gamertag's NiwatoriMeat, like in my sig.

Timezone differences mean I'll probably not be able to be there from the start, but I'm up pretty late, so it's not much of an issue.
    Got Halo 3, GoW 2, Castle Crashers and Aegis Wing. Close to getting CoD4.

Not too sure about L4D, since I'm leaning towards the PC version.

[edit]
    Surprised by the lack of BF:BC.
    With the Platinum Collection out, it might actually be a good time to start... unless it's a bad game, of course.

Years
  • No Bomberman LIVE?

I really don't care for the majority of the games listed in the poll since I own quite a few of them on PC.
    I did, however, vote for the games I own.

I still don't believe 7PM EST is a good time on a Sunday.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • lol...The only games I own from that list are Rock Band 2, and Halo 3, which just...isn't fun anymore ._.

I play on picking up CoD: WaW sometime later on this week, though.

Gamertag's in my profile.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Sorry everybody XD Arcanine, Lightning, and I were all busy with other stuff and just assumed one of the others would start it. Obviously, we were wrong. Sunday is just a bad night to do this overall. Erica, Andy, and I talked about it (over Twitter, mind you) annnnd we think it should be changed to Friday or Saturday.

So which day works best for everyone else? XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Yeah, I always wondered why you chose the last day of the weekend to do this. I'd say Friday nights are best, but that may just be for me.

new poll?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Me and Avatar played some games together, my controller was all unsensitive and laggy though

Friday would be excellent for allnighters :D.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • Count me in;
    My gamertag is xENVxGAMERSKREW but right now im using XxVERBOE95xX because my brother is using my main account but still feel free to add me just send a message about what it is (thePCF)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Friday is best for me. :( If it's Saturday I miiight feel guilty about the fact that I'm not doing homework or something. Plus I'm more likely to be interrupted by a late dinner. But Friday's pretty good.

But yeah sorry guys. Midterm tomorrroooow. ;w; I've been studying haha.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok, the first post has been updated with some games, as well as the tags of each person that's posted.

I agree with moving it to Friday, I think it just works out better for everyone. The reason why we started off with Sunday was because... well that's when the old one was. So I think we should give Friday at 7pm a shot.

And I Just want to note... If all of you would... please add the tag to your friends list. This will be where we'll be sending the invites from. We won't be going to this thread and checking to see who's online or not. And for you to be on the tag you're going to have to add it (we can't add every person that posts here).

Years
  • Just a heads up,
    Gears of War 2 has 5 player online co-op (Horde) and 10 player online MP (5v5)
    Castle Crashers also has 1-4 MP (Arena and All You Can Quaff)

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Also, how about we ask everyone to just download the full version of Aegis Wing? It is free, after all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back