• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Emerubphire

What Redion should we be on next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013

PLOT

Greetings and welcome to the world of Pokemon. It is a vast and diverse land, full of many different creatures as well as people known as pokemon trainers who control them in battle.​

You are one of these pokemon trainers. With your new starting partner at your side and your fellow pokemon trainer companions, each having their own unique pokemon, you must travel through the land that is Hoenn, collecting gym badges from the various cities as you strive for one goal and that's to be the pokemon master.

You are a resident of Pallet Town and have decided to finally begin your pokemon journey. The local pokemon expert who provdes you with your first pokemon, set out to begin your journey through . Hoenn

Your job will be to catch wild pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not.

Beware though as two evil teams reside in Hoenn. Team Leafear has a dream of Getting rid of all Fire pokemon, and Team Lantern will stop at nothing to destroy all the Leaf pokemon. Both of them hate the opposite team and will do anything to stop them. It may be up to you to stop them with your friends.

You can collect items and secret pokeballs to help your chances of catching wild pokemon. Your final goal is to collect all eight gym Hoeen badges and face off against the elite four to prove that you are indeed the true pokemon champion.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best pokemon trainer of all time.

Rules
    1) No Legendaries! Sorry. You may, however, get to control one for a limited amount of time during a special event...​

2) YOU MUST BE ACTIVE!!!! This is the most important rule for this RPG. If you are not active, don't even bother signing up. My goal is to have everyone log in and post AT LEAST once per day. It may seem extreme, but I feel that is the best way to keep the momentum and flow of the story going. If you are going to be away for a day or two, please let me know. I will control your character until you return.​

3) Hoenn Pokemon Only! This is very important, seeing as we are roleplaying in the Hoenn Region.

4) Stay Together! This rule seems dumb, but it is very important. If the Pokemon Trainers don't stick together then the game gets very dull and unwieldy. Temporary straying is, of course, permitted but please do not overdo it. You guys are a team!

5) HAVE FUN!!

The Character Sheet

Character Name: What is your characters name.​

Age: How old is your character. I prefer the ages of 10 between 20.​

Birth Date: When is your characters birthday.​

Apperance: What does your character look like. you may put a pic.

Personality: What is your characters personality. This must be very good as you will be playing as this person for a while.​

History: What is your character's history. I just need a few sentances

Pokemon Starter: What is your starter pokemon. The choices are limted. If another person picked that pokemon, please choose another one.

Pokemon Gender: Tell me the gender of the pokemon.

Pokemon Nickname: Tell me its nickname if any.

Pokemon

torchic Taken By:

here is my person:

Character Name: Syauran

Birth Date: Oct 25

Apperance: He uses a Green hat and a red t shirt. he uses a blue Jacket and blue jeans. His Eyes are Green and White skin. His hair is just like gohan (from DBZ) When he was a teen (copy paste link and take out all spaces h t t p : / / d b z s . j p / m e t e o r / i m g / c h a r a / 0 7 / g o h a n _ y o u n g . j p g).

Personality: He is a hyper at times but serious when it comes to pokemon battle. he tries to make friends with every one he can and with every pokemon he meets, especially green pokemons. he may get a little red with cute girls and starts acting all wierd all of a sudden.

History: He was born in Snowpoint city (in the Diamond and pearl region), When he was 5 his mother and father were sent on a mission to the fiore region scince they were pokemon rangers. He was left alone with his aunt who lived in little root city. They were Killed on the ranger mission and Team rocket killed his aunt when he was 12. He was Willing to take revenge on team rocket, So he started his own pokemon journey.

Pokemon Starter: Ralts

Pokemon Gender: ♀

Pokemon Nickname: Midori

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • Okay, confused.

The plot states we're travelling through Hoenn, and there are Hoenn starters.

The rules say KANTO only poKemon, and that we'll be going through Kanto. ????

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    sry i got i little confused :P i will change it and you can reserve a wild card scarecrow 113

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
  • Character Name : Vallace​

Birth Date : 24 05​

Apperance : Vallace is handsome and look slighty good . He likes to keep his appeal on level and just loves to attract anybody . He likes to wear light blue , silver and grey things . Vallace usually wears short leather baggy jacket , silver shirt , grey long trousers and light blue [ Almost azure ] sport shoes. Vallace also likes to wear fingerless indigo gloves and light silver hat . He has short dark hair and dark eyes . He has quite spacious bag that he pushes always on the ground . Bag contain typical travel equipment like sleeping bags and other . Vallace also wears belt that hold his pants and keeps all PokEBalls .

Personality : Vallace is rather calm , serious and sometimes cynic but at the same time talkative and by the way - HE JUST LOVES to be in center of atention . That boy smiles when he hears people talking about him . Vallace is leader type - I mean he can motivate everyone to do well when there is no hope left . He can easily persuade anybody to do actualy all things he suppose to do .​

He is materialist and almost always looks for ocassions to gain some money but at the same time he hate to steal . Vallace is this type of guys that cant be driven mad . When he feels well he is normal , funny and usually happy and never seems to care about any problems but when Vallace is under he happens to be sad , nostalgic , depressed and shy . He never get angry or cry - just never . Vallace is rather good person that usually help everyone but one of his main bad behavior is being greed - he was not once not twice in real hard jam bacuse of that .​

History : Vallace was born in Sinnoh but right after then his family and him have moved into Hoenn region . Vallace does not have siblings . He actually growed up in Sootopolis City where water PokEMons are the most popular . At first time he saw Piplup he just felt in love with Water Types . He always wanted to start his journey as soon as posible but Vallaces dad [ A PokEMon Profesor ] was traveling a lot and his kid along with him so there was no way a boy could at least pick up a Starter .

When Vallaces dad found a job far in Kanto Vallace started to blame this region that it ' took ' his dad away from him . Everytime he sees PokEMon from Kanto he goes a little depresed thats why he hates Kanto region and PokEMons that came from it . When his dad left Hoenn Vallace could come back home and start his PokEMon journey . So now as a grown man [ He is 19 now ] he is heading to Profesor Birch Lab to obtain his 1st PokEMon ever and start his long awaited journey through adventureous Hoenn region .

PokEMon Starter : Mudkip

PokEMon Gender : Boy

I signed up - I hope I will be accepted . And by the way I am curious can I be PokEMon Coordinator and compete in Contests than earn badges ? And one more question - In plot I read that : "You are resident of Palet Town . . . " isnt it suppose to be Littleroot Town ?

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • May I have a wildcard Pidgey?

Character Name: Adam Amaranthine​

Birth Date: 26 August​

Apperance: Adam has brown, tidy hair and hazel eyes. His skin is quite pale, and he has an expression of a serious trainer. He wears a long sleeved brown jacket and a white shirt, and he wears a light blue scarf. He has brown trousers and black leather shoes. He has the appearance of a Pilot.

Personality: Adam is determined to see his goals through to the end, and is very caring to his friends and pokemon. He is generally a relaxed person, and very intelligent, but he is very defensive of his pokemon and their strength. He loves Flying types, and is very skilled in making sure they are well healed. He has a wide range of medical knowledge, but sometimes can be a bit arrogant about this. He is very good at assisting people in many matters.​

History: Adam's parents were both very busy people. His mother was a full -time teacher at the trainers' school, and his dad was an engineer. His Mother owned a Gardevoir and his father had a Manectric, but they never really liked him. he often wandered the area around Littleroot/Pallet (sorry, I'm confused about the place!) and often watched the pokemon living their lives. He found an injured Pidgey (could I have a wild card and Please could it be a Pidgey?) and frantically tried to nurse it back to health. Adam found some berries and made it a nest in a bush. He guarded the bush overnight, and The (Pokemon) began to heal. Adam showed his (Pokemon) to his parents, and he asked if he could go on his pokemon journey. His parents, who thought children should be kept safe, refused. so, that night, he stole away under cover of darkness, leaving a note. (Can my character start off two days after leaving?) And he knows that they will be looking for him.

Pokemon Starter: Wild Card, Please let it be a Pidgey!

Pokemon Gender: Male

Pokemon Nickname: Falcon

I hope this is acceptable. Once again, please can I have Pidgey? Thank you.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I'll love to be in this Pokemon Roleplay, I've never tried a roleplay before.

Character Name: Keahi​
    Birth Date: September 16th
    Apperance: Keahi has black hair with navy blue and light blue highlights. He has a light blue shirt on, black shorts, and a black belt. He also has white shoes on with blue stripes on it. He also has a silver necklace with a water type Pokemon logo on it.
    Personality: Keahi's personality is very unique to others around him. When he's around his parents, he loves to be sarcastic and friendly around them that loves to help them out around the house. When he's around his friends, he's more of a non-sarcastic person that loves to be friendly and helps out with their problems. When he's around other people he doesn't know, he can be mean to them but when there's a friend around, he's nice to them.
    History: When Keahi was born inside his house, his mom and dad told him that he was going to be a magnificant water type Pokemon expert. When he was two years old, he was watching his mom and dad taking care of their water type Pokemon so he decided to draw what they were doing. When he was four years old, he drew and drew about water type Pokemon until his dad told him that he was going to be an amazing drawer when he grows up. When he was six years old, he wanted to become a water type Pokemon expert as soon as possible but when he was inside his mom's shack, he saw that when he was going to turn ten his life was going to become true. When he was eight years old, he decided to help out his mom and dad's Pokemon with them and his mom told him that he was going to become a great water type Pokemon expert, a great drawer, and a great Pokemon breeder. Now it's his tenth birthday and he's happy to become a water type Pokemon expert finally.

Pokemon Starter: Mudkip or a wildcard for Squirtle.
    Pokemon Nickname: Muddy if Mudkip or Squirt if Squirtle.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
  • Name:asia
    Birth Date: 2/20/1995

Personality: when asia mets new peolpe she very shy and wont say a word but when she gets to know them better, she can be real friendly. she can ometimes be lazy, but she will till get the job done. Asia i very brave but sometime he can be scary. when people talks about her she say" so, do it subpoes to kill me." she i very friendly when you get yo know good

Background:when asia was little, her mom was killied by car. asia's dad never told her
    that her about her mom, but she said she was going to find out one day and she did. her dad told
    her that one day on a sunny day, she was outside playing with lucky lu,( her mom's treeko) and she
    went to the road becaue omething caught her eye, as soon he went to thr road, a big car came done the street.
    scared to death , asia stayed hlepless in the road. lucky lu, rushed back to tell. befor the car reached her mom jummped in fort of the car and saved her life. but she payed the price. befor her mom was gone. he said stay strong. she didnt know her dad was standing behind a tree. when they got home asia fell a sleep, becaue of th rainy weather. while asia was asleep, her dad buried her mom. and the next day,asia forgot what happen that day. ater she heard the story, her dad said" when somrone dies, they dont really leaves they tay in your heart". then asia saw something on tv. it had pokemon tariners wroking hard in battles. so she said she wont her own pokemon, so he asked her dad her dad said yes. intill this day asia stuied about pokemon. she told her dad befor she left, i will never forget you told me. and hopefully she can get a treekojust like her mom

looks: asia is light brown color.he i not tall or skinny or fat, nor not tall or short
    asia like to wear a ligt bule hoodie with bule jeans. he wears black shoes. asia
    haves long black heir.

Pokemon starter:treeko
    pokemon gender: male
    pokemon nickname: blade

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Yes you all been acepted. and its on hoenn, sry i messed up its my first role play, and mudkip is already taken so i will let you have a wildcard squirtle and you can have a wild card pidgey :P sry if i mess up on tipying, oh and yes you can get contest ribbon and badges.

Last edited:

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    yes when there taken. but if they are not taken by 2 more days then we will just start :P

Years
  • Character Name: Shelby

Birth Date: 11/13

Apperance:
    Shelby wears contacts instead of the glasses she's supposed to. She also has brown hair with light blonde streaks in it. She's normally seen in a simple black T-shirt. She keeps a hoodie that's white in her bag for when it's chilly though. Her eyes are blue. She always wears a watch because she just needs to know what time it is. When she gets her Pokémon, she wants to keep the pokeballs attached to a belt around her waist. She's about 5'6" or a little more in height.
    Personality:
    Shelby is quiet around people she doesn't know. Around people she does know, however, she's often pretty energetic and talkative. When someone gets her angry, she can get really fired up and mad. That's something a lot of people probably don't like about her, but she liked how she was. A lot of people like to hang around her because normally she's a pretty cool person, but they know not to get her angry. Shelby doesn't go for the whole makeup and looks department, because she really doesn't care that much about what other people think. Sure, she likes fitting in (as a lot of people do) but it isn't going to upset her if someone doesn't like the outfit she's wearing. This is why a lot of people call her a tomboy. Sometimes it bugs her because she doesn't feel like she's as classy as some of her old friends, but most of the time she's proud to be one.
    Sometimes people refer to her as sarcastic as well, because she always seems to be making some comment. She's also pretty good with comebacks. If she ever finds someone she likes, she always thinks she makes a fool out of herself and regrets talking to the person. She's also really bad at sports, so that's part of the reason a lot of kids never really play with her.

History:
    Shelby had grown up in the town of Pallet for some of her life with her cousins. She made a friend, but that friend moved to Little Root Town a year or two after they became friends. She never got to know her parents because...well, she just never met them. So she lived with her aunt for a while, but then her aunt got sick and died so her friend (living in Little Root Town) let her move in. Her friend didn't really see a future in Pokémon training, because she was more studious. Shelby, however, couldn't wait to get out and see the world which is why she wants a Pokemon. She also wonders if her parents are alive, because she never truly knew.

Pokemon Starter: Cyndaquil

Pokemon Nickname: Nope

Last edited:

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    DAY1
    It's morning... Syauran woke up and got ready for the day. "Today i will get my first pokemon, I cant wait". "Wait , you forgot you running shoes". "OK i put them on right now, i just can wait." "So what kind of pokemon are you gonna get." "Mom I need to go now, see yah." As Syauran ran he stumbulde on a person wearing a green cloack covering his face. "Sorry it was my fault." "Kid, why are you an a hurry." "Oh i am just gonna get my first pokemon, so please I am gonna go." You should be nicer to your elders. He leaves slowly, and summons a Tropious and leaves. "Wow cool pokemon, Ahh the time its almost time." Syauran ran to the pokemon lab. "Oh your here, are you ready to pick your pokemon?" " Yes professor, i am ready to get my first pokemon."Alright here are your choices, treecko, torchic, mudkip, plusle, minum, ralts, bagon and others, your choice is....?" "My choice is........RALTS!" "Alright here is ralts, your first pokemon." "Well just wait other trainers will come and meet you so just wait.""Here is your pokeballs, pokedex and badge case." "I cant wait to start my journey!"

Last edited:

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER ONE-LITTLE ROOT TOWN

Alright, Keahi was on a cruise boat just heading towards Little Root Town. As he was looking at the horizon, he saw the dock coming closer so he got his stuff ready and stood on the opening entrance. While the cruise boat docked at the opening entrance, Keahi walked on the wooden steps and stepped on the sandy ground. He saw a beach next to the entrance and he really wanted to take a swim but he had a mission to do and that was to become the best water type Pokemon expert in the Pokemon world. As you can see, Keahi's mom and dad were two of the best water type Pokemon experts and battlers ever.

"Ah...the town of Little Root, where my adventure begins," said Keahi.
    "Well Keahi, we have to start our new life here in Little Root Town," said Keahi's mom.
    "Yeah...I hope I get a water type Pokemon like you and dad did when you two started your Pokemon adventure," said Keahi.
    "Yeah, that was along time ago, now it's your turn," said Keahi's mom.

Keahi and his mom walked to their new house just right next to the beach and than when the time came, Keahi's mom told him to start his adventure right away. So then he did, he walked just outside the front deck, jumped over the ledge and walked to find where the Pokemon laboratory is. While he was walking and searching, his mom called him on his new cell phone and told him to use the GPS system that was on the phone so he hung up, went to the GPS system and typed in "Pokemon laboratory." Within' minutes, Keahi found the Pokemon laboratory and he walked inside. While he was walking inside, he saw an old man with three Pokeballs sitting on a white table next to him.

"How's it going old man?" asked Keahi.
    "I'm not old, I'm only 35 years old," said the man.
    "What's your name?" asked Keahi.
    "My name is Professor Birch," said the man. "I bet that your here for you first Pokemon,"
    "Yeah I am...do you have a Mudkip or a Squirtle?" asked Keahi.
    "No...I have a Squirtle though, do you want that?" asked Professor Birch.
    "Yeah...I'll love that, my mom and dad are two of the best water type experts," said Keahi.
    "Experts you say huh...well here's your Pokedex and your five Pokeballs, you don't want to be late," said Professor Birch.
    "Well thank you Professor Birch...it been great to meet you," said Keahi.

So Keahi got a Squirtle instead of a Mudkip. He was still happy though because he knew that a Mudkip was a ground type and a water type and Squirtle was a pure water type Pokemon. While he was outside of the Pokemon laboratory, he ran over towards his mom and dad to show them what kind of water Pokemon he got, but when he got there, there was a letter on the front door.

"Dear Keahi, as you can see, your mom and I are finding jobs so we can play with our water Pokemon and when you read this, we'll be on our way to Sootopolis City to meet a wonderful man that's your age named Wallace. You have our numbers on your cell phone so you have no worry...love your mom and dad."

Keahi was fine when he read the letter so he ignored the letter and ran out of the house to find the nearest entrance so he can leave Little Root Town and start his new water Pokemon adventure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Shelby looked at her newfound Cyndaquil. She had gotten lucky—Professor Birch was an old family friend and had specially saved this Pokémon for her. She started to leave the Pokémon lab, but one of the assistants stopped her. He smiled and handed her five pokeballs and a potion. She thanked him and hooked the empty pokeballs to her belt. It was a warm day, so she was only wearing a T-shirt.

She had gotten a map from Professor Birch as well, and that was what she was currently checking. It showed that she would have to go through routes 101 and 102 to get to Petalburg City. Deciding that she should train her Cyndaquil up a little, she headed straight for Route 101. She threw her pokeball, and Cyndaquil popped out. It gave a happy cry looking ready to fight and proud of its power.

"Heh…let's go train," Shelby said. She jogged off towards the route with the small Pokémon following. They passed some bushes and trees, but came across nothing. Dang it, she thought with a frown. The bushes moved then. Both she and Cyndaquil looked over, getting ready for a battle.

A Poochyena came out of the bushes. It growled at them both, showing large teeth. Shelby turned to Cyndaquil, "Let's go! Use your Ember attack!"

Cyndaquil nodded and the flames on its back ignited. "Cynda!" it cried confidently. Flames spouted out of its mouth and directly toward the Poochyena. It howled and boosted its attack power, causing the flames to scorch the side of its body. A small burn mark showed. There was barely time for Shelby to notice this, however, because soon the Poochyena was charging directly towards Cyndaquil in a tackle attack.

"Cyndaquil dodge it and then counter with tackle!" Shelby said pointing towards the charging Poochyena. Cyndaquil dodged almost perfectly, but still getting skimmed lightly in the process. It then redirected towards the Poochyena, tackling it and sending it smashing against a tree. Shelby then threw one of the pokeballs she had received, hoping to catch the Pokémon.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • CHAPTER TWO-ROUTE 101

Keahi was walking along the path of Route 101 and when he was walking along the tall bushy trails, he spotted a wild Poochyena running threw the weeds so he ran with it until it can to a complete stop. Keahi glared at it and everytime it started to make a move, he would start to take out his Squirtle. Squirtle was happy when it came out of its Pokeball.

"Alright Squirtle...use Tackle now!" exclaimed Keahi.

Squirtle started to run towards the wild Poochyena and then the wild Poochyena spotted Squirtle and started to run after it. Together, both Squirtle and the wild Poochyena clashed heads together like rams. Both of them were hurt, but not severely though.

"Alright Squirtle...use Tackle again now!" exclaimed Keahi.

Squirtle got up and when the wild Poochyena got up, they both started to clash heads at each other again. Squirtle was getting dizzy and the wild Poochyena was also. Keahi saw that the wild Poochyena was down so he grabbed one of his empty Pokeballs and threw it at wild Poochyena.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Ok Midori, lets go find us a good pokemon. hey wait what is that? Midori lets go and have a look. Zigzagooooooon! Ah, Midori use confusion now! Raaaaaaalts! Zigzagoon fell to the ground but got back up and used tackle 3 times in a row. Midori use confusion and confuse him now. Raaaaalts. Zigzagoon zigzagoon zigzagoon zigzagoooooooooooon! no not another tackle quick use double team. Zigza? Now use another confusion. Raaaaalts! Zig...zag...oon. Now time for a pokeball. Ti ti ti... ti ti ti.... ti ti. thing! Alright Midori we caught a zigzagoon. Yea 1 step closer to become the pokemon master, Yea. Now Midori lets go find a pokemon trainer to fight. Ralts ra ra ralts. Wha, o yea Zigzagoon I will call you Zigzager.

Zigzager, Whats that on your hand? An Oran Berry, yea zigzager, Thats great i guess i will equip it to you Midori. Lets take a rest, here I have some pokemon food from my mom. Eat up. Hey thats a pokemon trainer lets go and battle him, now that we are rested lets go now. Syauran ran and ran to the pokemon trainer and it happened to be a rockie trainer like him. Alright lets battle. Ok, Go To-to. Tailow tai tai. Go Zigzager. Zigzagoon. Use headbut. Zigzag. Uh...use Wing Attack.i guess we will have to use Covet. Zigzaaag! Noooooo! Tailow. To-to I need you to use Air slash. Tailoooooooow. Zigzaaaaaaaaaaaaag! Both pokemon clashed together, but zigzagoon got up and tailow did not. Yes we did it! That was a great battle lets fight again later. ok

(in a diffrent place)
    Hm.....He is strong.........Maybe even.........

(back to our place)
    mmm..... What other pokemon should i get Midori. Hey, kid.....Here have this pokemon since i dont need it. (in his head) this guy i think i have seen him before. Wha... this is an egg. Yeah... just have it kid. k thanks. Syauran goes to the pond and thinks..... (I wonder if I will find a good friend.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back