Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 7th, 2009 (6:08 PM). Edited April 7th, 2009 by Metalchic.
Metalchic's Avatar
Metalchic Metalchic is offline
▄█ 'M ▓▒
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Posts: 52
    i just sat down, got my lv100 EV trained Kyogre out and Shadow Moltres droped every other pokemon in the PC didnt give moltres a exp,share or lucky egg and did the entire mt.battle from zone 1 to zone 100 in one sitting.

    the goal of this endeavor was to see excatly how much a pokemon would gain going through the entire thing. there were some conditions to make this more accurate first and formost:

    use of Shadow Moltres: this condition means that shadow moltres didnt gain exp the entire time so i could eliminate time consumeing and innacurate recording of each pokemon's indevidual EXP counts

    not attaching an exp,share or lucky egg to shadow moltres: by useing a pokemon with an exp share that perticipates in battle with one other pokemon gets the 50% of the total exp it would normaly get then 50% of the other 50% of the remaining battle exp for a total gain of 75% exp wile the other pokemon would gain only 25% of the exp, this would cause me to have to do some maths and my maths arent 100% reliable, as for the lucky egg when a pokemon perticipates in battle with 1 other pokemon it gets only 50% exp, lucky egg then boosts that exp by 50% so you gain an additional 25% total exp giving the pokemon with the lucky egg 75% exp and the poikemon withotu a lucky egg 50% exp, (the other pokemon can hold a lucky egg but in this instance Kyogre was lv100 so it was unessesary from the start)

    ensureing that neither pokemon fainted once: this is also important becasue it can miss out on exp wile fainted. or if kyogre fainted then moltres would gain 100% of the exp throwing off the total count.

    only having 2 pokemon in my team: this is important becasue if either moltres or (heavens forbid) kyogre were to faint it wouldforce me to switch out a new pokemon whereas only having two i could potentialy prevent any other pokemon from getting exp after i revive the fainted one and continue, i did not have to make use of this one however

    not purifying shadow moltres untill EVERY zone had been completed: this would cause the count to be thrown off about halfway through, i had to do it all in one run to make sure i didnt end up doing the same zone twice

    and the total exp Moltres gained after completeing all 100 mt.battle zones is!

    *epic drumroll*

    208624 EXP

    enough to level Moltres up to lv66 from 50 when i pruified it. so if you double that to 417248 EXP that would be the total exp bolth pokemon gained through mt.battle.

    on a side note Moltres Heart Guage was emptied by Zone 67, if you try it may be differnt depending on how man times you d id and had to call it out of Reverse mode

    a note to the mods: before deleteing this message consider this: the 'advance genderation' games are as follows:
    Pokemon Ruby Version
    Pokemon Sappire Version
    Pokemon Emerald Version
    Pokemon Fire Red Version
    Pokemon Leaf Green Version
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Pokemon Box Ruby & Sappire
    (list excludes Side games such as pokemon pinball)
    __________________
    walking into this forum felt like walking into a Diablo2:Lord of Destruction game and everyone clicked Hostile on me
    plz stop merging m topics with the 'quick whatever' threads they get completely llost
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old April 8th, 2009 (9:41 AM).
    Aegis's Avatar
    Aegis Aegis is offline
    The Savage Nymph
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Canada
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 4,578
    Pokémon XD may have been released in the Advanced Generation, but we have a separate forum for the Pokémon console games.

    -Moved-
    __________________

    XII. The Savage Nymph
    OT3 ☆ Aegis × Lightning × Arcanine
    LINKS ☆ LiveJournal x Backloggery x Twitter
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old April 14th, 2009 (7:20 AM).
    ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~'s Avatar
    ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ is offline
    Buffalo State College
       
      Join Date: Feb 2006
      Location: Bronx, New York
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 12,056
      come to think of it, thats a lot of EXP points, i would've never thought of it like that


      TG
      __________________

      Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old April 18th, 2009 (4:13 AM).
      bobandbill's Avatar
      bobandbill bobandbill is online now
      shake that booty
      • Administrator
      • PokéCommunity Daily
      • Discord Moderoid
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: Central Coast - Australia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 13,438
      And if you combine that with a Lucky Egg, than one of the Pokemon gets double the experience. Combined with the fact that every time you beat Mt Battle on XD from start to finish (not changing your team once nor leaving at all in-between) you get one of the Johto starter Pokemon with an Elemental Hyper Beam and another 'rare' move, it's not bad incentive. XD
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
      Reply

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:56 PM.