• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soggy's Breeding Collection

Years
    I've been mass-breeding a lot lately, and I'm hoping to trade off some of these newly-hatched Pokemon. The only things I expect in return are reasonable trades and patience. If you're looking for certain natures, IVs, or characteristics, you're gonna have to give me some time to get things done. If you're cool with that, I'm cool with you. :]

I'm currently holding a collection of the following newly-hatched Pokemon. I'll list them according to the tier their final evolutionary forms fall under, with starters and Dittos in a separate category. If a certain Pokemon has more than one final evolutionary form, I'll simply list it under the tier the strongest form falls under.

New additions will have a star* next to the Pokemon's name.

Hot items will be in red.
    Egg moves will be in blue.
    I'm able to infect any Pokemon with Pokerus if needed.

EV training service:
    I can now EV train any Pokemon listed in my breeding list, or any other Pokemon as long as it is provided. You can post a reply in this thread or send me a PM if you're interested in getting an EV trained Pokemon.

Just let me know which Pokemon you want EV trained, if it's in my breeding list or if you'll be providing me with the Pokemon, and the EV spread. EV training shouldn't take long. However, I do ask for your patience regardless.

Starters, Eevees, and Dittos:
    Charmander (Belly Drum/Dragon Dance)
    Chikorita
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Eevee (Wish)
    Ditto (caught in Trophy Garden, only holding 4 at the moment)

Uber:
    Wynaut*
    Gible (Outrage)

OU:
    Aerodactyl
    Beldum
    Bronzor
    Chansey (Toxic, Aromatherapy)
    Dratini
    Larvitar
    Munchlax* (Curse)
    Phanpy
    Porygon
    Riolo (Blaze Kick)
    Rotom
    Skarmory (Brave Bird)
    Staryu
    Togepi

BL:
    Ralts (Will-O-Wisp)

UU:
    Chinchou
    Kabuto
    Feebas (Hypnosis)
    Growlithe
    Spiritomb (Pain Split)

NU:
    Cranidos (Crunch)
    Drifloon
    Lapras
    Lileep
    Phione*

Non-breedable Legendaries:
    Heatran, modest nature, UT
    Palkia, timid nature, UT
    Dialga, modest nature, some experience but willing to reset EVs

Currently working on the following:
    Bagons

Underground items:
    Leaf Stone
    Water Stone
    Everstone

Currently looking for:
    Mudkip
    Mewtwo
    Legendaries
    Shinies
    Event Pokemon
    A set of Pokemon that are strong enough to go through battle frontier easily :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    are you looking for anything in particular or just wanting to get rid of these? I would be interested in a lapras either way.

Years
    are you looking for anything in particular or just wanting to get rid of these? I would be interested in a lapras either way.
    Do you have any populars to offer?

Would anything on my page be acceptable for a ditto? =)
    If you can get me an Adamant Growlithe, that would be awesome!

spirittomb lapras for my chikorita and treeko oh adn I want spiritomb to have adament or brave and lapras to have jolly or impish
    I have the Adamant/Brave Spiritomb. I would like to trade it for your Chikorita. I'm not currently looking for a Treeko, got a Squirtle?

Years
    May I get a CHIMCHAR please?

I can offer a fair bit of breedable hatches.
    Like Smeargle, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Hippopotas, Meditite, Snubbull, Chikorita...

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    hey man i'm interested in Charmander (a couple would want male and female) i don't have to much to offer... have some solid underground items like heart scales, a dome fossil and some other stuff... could offer some level 40ish pokemon as well anything in particular i could try to get to get me a couple charmanders?

Years
    I would like a Growlithe

Offers
    -Rhyhorn/Lv.22/Female
    -Ralts/Lv.19/Female
    -Yanma/Lv.26/Female
    -Steelix/Lv.36/Male

I think these are popular from the earlier games but im not sure xD
    I have all those Pokemon unfortunately. Do you happen to have a Vulpix?

hey man i'm interested in Charmander (a couple would want male and female) i don't have to much to offer... have some solid underground items like heart scales, a dome fossil and some other stuff... could offer some level 40ish pokemon as well anything in particular i could try to get to get me a couple charmanders?
    I can try to get you a couple of Charmanders. If it's items you're willing to trade away, I'm currently looking for a few evolution stones, or maybe an Old Amber.

Back