• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    They aren't bad, but you must save as .png. Otherwise the quality of the images gets ruined. Only criticism is the Electivire's colours don't really work, try a different colour other than the red/pink. That's about it, but I would advise for any sprites you make in the future, to always save as .png.

:D:D:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Ok, I've followed your advice, how's this?

Garmenceagross5806846615-iaza.png

Made the dark blue/purple a little bit lighter.

DONE85998650369-iaza.png

Not very noticeable, but I changed some of the very light outline to a darker grey outline.

Sora247_2009

Will Sprite for food!!
    Years
  • The last Garchomp is a great improvement fromt he first one, good job. The Seviper is also very good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Thanks for all the helpful criticism guys, it really does help :D

The last Garchomp is a great improvement fromt he first one, good job. The Seviper is also very good.

Thanks for helping me out with those two :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    III Michael III's Spriting Gallery!

Here are All of my Pokemon sprites so far.

NOTE: Do not take any of these sprites without permission! Because that would be stealing, and stealing is wrong.
    Spoiler:

Ok, post what you think of these sprites, constructive criticism would be nice, thanks.

Last edited:

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • The fusions aren't the best. Some of the proportions are out because not all sprites are made to be 2D. Which also shows some copy and paste. All I can suggest is work on reshading sprites where the light sources conflict. And then they'll get better. And the Gyaratic is my least favourite, to be honest. the colours conflict on it and it's lost a lot of it's anti-aliasing, from what I can see. But keep up the good work.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
  • I miss putting these in my own thread, I felt more at home in there. Here I feel like I'm just barging in and being rude =P

SpliceSheet51.png

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Poison Master's ReColors/Splices/Fakemon ( Trainers < Still Pondering )

Allow me to first say this off the bat, i'm doing this for self refernce for me, and i'm allowing the public to view it freely, I'm only posting these mainly for Constructive Critism, so please, if you diss anything at least give tips to back it up, and not just simply say " More Shading " , Seriously, that advice is no good.

Recolors/Splices

Tornix
    fldn37.jpg

Fire/Rock​

This was made by Splicing, and recoloring with Torkol colors, and peices. I had A idea for the smoke to be blasting out from the spikes that is normaly on the normal Onix, and I understand the orange doesen't mix too well with the Grey, I have mixed feelings for this one.

Pink And Gold Gyrados

vg324z.png
    2utn28j.png

Mhm, these are another mixed feelings one, i never spent alot of time on these, i just had them sitting around on my computer, as you can see there just recolor's, I think the gold one is cool, and the pink one looks kind of oddly, good to me? Again not expecting good comments for these ones.

Grengal

117e73b.png

Poison/Ghost​

This is A splice, and i'll tell you how. Obviously i used the Gengars body, and than the tail leading to the stinger, is the Nose String off of the Gyrados, the peice that hands down from his mouth. The Stinger is from Seviper just recolor'd, and the top crown is from the back fin from Gyrados, and two of them rotated together, and placed ontop. The hands are from Lugia's Wings, recolor'd A little.

Crystal Onix, and Steelex.

o8usnn.jpg
    mrzgck.png

Rock​

Ah, I have two opinons on this one. I like the onix, I think it has A real looking diamond effect to it. The Steelex I feel is waaay to Bright, so don't even comment on that.

Fakemon

Sporemon

okn904.png

Poison / Grass​

This is my first actual attempt at doing A fakemon, I think it's pretty good for A first serious try at A Fakemon, I did some work into this, I also got this idea from another Pixel art post, which I cannot remeber, but this isn't stealing any idea off of it, I just got the inspiration to use the Colors, it was from this thread, from Leafsnake click HERE to see it under fakemon.

Shakemon

rl98jq.jpg

Poison / Ghost

pokedex Information: Often mistakin for A Salt Shaker, this small pokemon is normaly grabbed, and it attacks the people with A poison powder inside it's body which temporaly blinds you.

I understand Pokedex's, are made like that, but it gives A good idea of what the pokemon is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    My sprites. "Come and check them"

Hei, here are all the sprites ive ever made
    please comment what you think and if you
    are nice, you could give me some ideas.

Recolor sprites

Spoiler:

Fusion sprites
    Spoiler:

Fakemon sprites
    Spoiler:

Cursed sprites
    Spoiler:

Other sprites

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Mew two sprites

I'm new at combining two pokemon sprites together, so I've started off with Mew two. I was hoping that someone with more skill in this area could give some ideas of how to improve them and whether they're any good or not.

In order from left to right, is:
    1.Bulbasaur/Mew,
    2.Charmander/Mew
    3.Squirtle/Mew
    4.Pikachu/Mew
    5.Golbat/Mew
    6.Minum/Mew
    7.Suicine/Mew
    8.Scyther/Mew

I know that the last two (suicine and scyther) look a big weird, so I'll see if I can redo them a bit better

Thanks

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    What's done is done. I looked at the person who started this thread's signature, and I knew what I had to do.

chikodigglet.png

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
    Years
  • Well was messing around with a few sprites in MS Paint when I noticed the DVD cover for Dawn of the Dead. Then it hit me... Zombie Pokemon! Squirtle happened to be (for some reason) the first Pokemon I thought of and purely for that reason was he chosen to become a member of the living dead.

2zombsquirts.png

On the left in the first attempt but I thought the colours were far to bright and it didn't look very zombie like at all. So I completely darkened the pallet giving it a much more gritty feel. Some small editing with the brain sticking out and moved one arm to attempt to recreate the classic, 'two-arms-held out front' zombie pose.

Then added a Castlevania Background, a Trainer sprite and some text and Voila!

zombiesquirtmkiii.png

Oh and here's a selection of some of my fusions. I'm actually pretty happy with the way these ones worked out :D I'd be interested to know which ones are peoples favourites (I know which one's mine ;) )

fusionsset1.png

As always thoughts and CC very welcome. :)

Edit: Noticed a few random dark red pixels at bottom of Squirtle's shell, sorry try and ignore them.

Last edited:

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • Sinn's Fake Pokemon Gallery

I'd like you to meet bob:
    SeaWeed.png

He's the over-mutated grass type (why does America dump so much in our Oceans?)
    He'll be your tour guide.
    Bob:Hello, first we'll stop by at an old friend's place
    CG.png

Bob:This is my friend Akuma, the corrupted grovyle. Oh, look at this, it's Chomp the Ant-Lion Trapinch
    AL.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back