• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Compony?

Which provider do you use?

• Verizon

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • AT&T (Cingular)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprint

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Boost Mobile

• Virgin Mobile

• Alltel

• Nextel

• TracPhone

• Net10

• metro PCS

• Liberty Wireless

• cricKet

• Helio

• US Cellular

• Other Company

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I don't have a cell phone. I've never really had the need for one, honestly; I don't get that many people trying to contact me, and I never have a need to contact people when I'm not at home.

Years
You need to realise that 95% of those companies don't exist outside of America, so you're missing a few :D

I use "3" here in Australia. They're one of the cheapest, and easily the best in terms of features/options. No regrets whatsoever.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
You need to realise that 95% of those companies don't exist outside of America, so you're missing a few :D

I use "3" here in Australia. They're one of the cheapest, and easily the best in terms of features/options. No regrets whatsoever.

sry about that...thats why i put the "other" option...i couldnt find many foreign companies...to be honest i havent heard of half of those companies anyway..

Gerri Shin

  
Years
verizon, they give me the cheapest solution without compromising service. (plus I've been racking up discounts with them for a few years now, the next time I need a phone, I can get anything under $500 for free)

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
O2 is the good for me

i used to be 3 but then changed to vodafone but i liked orange... but there expensive

so i changed back to O2

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I am on the network 3 xD
Most of those are American companies so all the British ones are missed out.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
yeh, msfortune there all american...

i think cause i only reconise t-mobile and virgin

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
I currently use AT&T, as I just recently signed a two-year contract with them while purchasing an iPhone.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
I use Sprint, mainly because they have cheap deals. Oh look a Sprint ad right on this page.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
lol at all the people berating OP for using US phone companies. Like you guys could make a complete International list. :(

Anyway, I use Telus. Hate 'em but I've been with them since 2001 and that gives me lots of leverage when I have to complain, etc. So I deal. I was considering switching but I just got a new phone recently and can't be bothered. I ran through almost all the credit on my prepaid account recently so maybe I should look into at least getting some sort of standard long distance plan since every number I call is out of town. xD;

Years
AT&T. Seems fine to me. Don't plan on switching anytime soon. Also, most of the people I call have AT&T too, so it's free :D

Not that I pay the phone bill or anything, but.. yeah XD

Years
I'm on Orange here in the UK. I had been with O2, but I ran into difficulties with their text allowances - I went £35 over a £15 contract. Dx For the same price I now have unlimited texts with Orange. 8D

Back