• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aritcuno, Moltres, or Zapdos??

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
  • Well Electric+Flying='s death to flying as well. I cant really say anyone in paticular would win. Maybe Moltres would melt Articuno, than Zapdos would fry Moltres:) just a plausibility.

Personally I like Moltres the most because of its sweet freakin design, so go Moltres!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It's unanimous. Zapdos is the better of the Legendary Birds. Well, not only does it have the higest base speed, but it's Electric attacks destroy Articuno and Moltres, whom are part Flying.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    I like articuno, but to say which one will win, I'll say Zapdos since its electric

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I would probably have to choose Zapdos, due to it being faster than Articuno and Moltres, and having a Thunderbolt.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    It has to be Zapdos, both Moltres and Articuno are 4x weak to Stealth Rock, instant death pretty much

dukecrescentlovevia .

waiting for new laptop ! !
    Years
  • ZAPDOS !
    why ? coz zapdos' thunder = fried legendary birds !
    and , Zapdos' drill peck = tenderloin legendary bird steak !
    duke was here , PC members , regards from me to u ! !

Weavile1110101

Casual Battler
    Years
  • Articuno > Zapdos
    but
    Zapdos > Articuno
    and
    Zapdos > Moltres

So Zapdos WINS!

Also, I just have a preference for electric types and things involving the elusive letter Z.
    (But not zebra! Ugh!)

The Dragon Master Is Back

Go For It Gengar
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    Articuno Of Course Because He is my favourite legendary pokemon
    and I have a preference for ice types! They are the best....
    But Dragons Types are waaaaayyyyy better of course! LOL

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I go for Zapdos, much freakier design than those two. Plus it can wipe them both with Thunderbolts(Except for the fact that Articuno is defensive, so it'll be a 2 time hit.)

Ayselipera

Zapdos is weak to Articuno's ice attacks
    since Moltres is part fire.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • Any one of them could win.

Zapdos could KO them both with an electric type move.

Articuno could KO Zapdos with an ice type move, and maybe KO Moltres with Sheer Cold. Or just keep using ice type moves for neutral damage.

Moltres could just KO Articuno, and maybe be able to win against Zapdos with luck. Or, if Articuno already had beaten Zapdos, Moltres would be the victor by just beating Articuno.

It all depends on how the battle unfolds. . .

But yeah, Zapdos clearly has the advantage of winning. So my vote goes to Zapdos.

Back