• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon's Ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This thread is about showing of all of your ribbons,
what they are and how many you may think there is not alot so whats the point,
but i know for fact my brother has 22 with his Ludicolo.
its also a good place to post where you got them as a guide so what are you waiting for!!
:D

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Well i got a Ribbons many ribbons im using my Skitty :3... It's really cute.. Maybe 15 ribbons from Falabor Town, Let's see i've forgot i've never opened my Ruby for a long time.

Years
cool you can get 1 at slaport markets the lady sees how much your pokemon likes you and if it does a lot she gives it a ribbon!

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Oh really? i'll try if see if she can give me a ribbon :3. I really hope haha! Because i keep my pokemons beauty clean and green LOL!

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
cool you can get 1 at slaport markets the lady sees how much your pokemon likes you and if it does a lot she gives it a ribbon!

Actually, she gives your pokemon a ribbon if you have managed to max out its EV's, happiness has nothing to do with it.

My claydol had all 20, yep, 20, of the contest ribbons :)

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Actually, she gives your pokemon a ribbon if you have managed to max out its EV's, happiness has nothing to do with it.

My claydol had all 20, yep, 20, of the contest ribbons :)
Now. I see so hapiness is needed.. I would like to check my pokemons hapiness :3.. So i can gain a ribbon..

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Let's see. My prized Aggron has 23 ribbons

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Um... okay :| Seeing as how they don't do anything....

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back