ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old February 11th, 2017 (1:51 AM). Edited 10 Hours Ago by Panda Face.

I have participated in Pokemon hacking is about 2 years. Although this 2 years, I have learned plenty of technology for hacking. Nowadays, the game can be released for people to play it.

Features:
    DP battle background
    DP trainer
    Proper physical and special split
    Reusable TMs
    150 new moves
    Added Gen 4-5 abilities and battle items
    Pokemon will not lose HP by poison in overworld
    Egg hatch level 1
    Continuous repel system
    When defeated or caught a Pokemon, the team can grow the EXP too
    Fairy type
    Running indoors
    Deletable HMs
    Day and night system
    Hail will be formed in the snow weather
    Move data concentrate to Gen 7
    Glass talking background
    Add new evolution stone: Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone and Ice Stone
    New map and stories route
    Gen 1-7 Grass Fire and Water starter Pokemon
    Gen 6 icon
    PC boxes background is 1-14
    Gen 1-7 title legendaries and included its specific move
    Realize Eevee 8 evolution
    Expanded max money amount

Introduction:
    It is a Chinese language hacked game, the Rom base is Pokemon Emerald 2011 Chinese Translated Version.
    In Pokemon The Strongest Pure White v4.0, the Map is based on US's Los Angeles, if you have been to LA before, you can found there is pretty good city. In the west of LA, there are ocean, beach, big town; In the middle LA, there are forest, grass, short mountain, river; In the east of LA, there are big mountain, dead volcano, desert. So we can write a lot of stories for LA.
    In additionally, I have added a new region, it is a huge mountain, this story is about the altitude. The mountain has been included three parts, there are General mountain, Volcano and Snow berg. Also, there are different of weathers in this region, After you succeessfully climb this mountain, you will be allowed to take a rocket to go to the moon or the sun, both of them has a specific city.
    World Map:

Screenshot:

Gym and move item get:
    Flying --- Aerial Ace
    Fight --- Bluk up
    Water --- Scald
    Electricity --- Thunderbolt
    Normal --- Facade
    Rock --- Rock Tomb
    Psychic --- Calm Mind
    Poison --- Sludge Bomb
    Bug --- Signal Beam
    Fairy --- Dazzling Gleam
    Ground --- Earthquake
    Grass --- Energy Ball
    Dragon --- Dragon Claw
    Dark --- Dark Pulse
    Fire --- Flamethrower
    Ice --- Ice Beam
    Steel --- Iron Tail
    Ghost --- Shadow Ball

League:
    Primary: It is Status League, the team include Paralyze, Poison, Frozen, Burned and Sleep.
    Medium: It is Weather League, the team include No Weather, Sandstorm, Sunny, Rainy and Snowy.
    Hard: It is Type Mountain, you need to defeat all of 18 different types of team without PC restore and Extra buying.
    Very Strong: It is the same as the last one league, but it is 18 continuous battle, you cannot relax during this 18 battles.
    Boss: Go to "Las Vegas" to defeat seven boss Pokemon, all of them are legendaries, it is pretty difficult.

Eevee Evolution Method:
    You can catch Eevee on Route 4
    Fire Stone can make it evolve into Fire type
    ThunderStone can make it evolve into Electricity type
    Water Stone can make it evolve into Water type
    Increase level with Moon title legendary can make it evolve into Dark type
    Increase level with Sun title legendary can make it evolve into Psychic type
    Increase level near with Moss Rock can make it evolve into Grass type
    Increase level near with Ice Rock can make it evolve into Ice type
    Increase level which learned a Fairy type move can make it evolve into Fairy type

Credit:
    喷火龙迷: For helping me how to add new moves in Emerald
    Blurose: For helping me how to add hail in battle when the weather is snowing
    LCCoolJ95: In 650 patch, the note has show which offset is new evolution methods
    我是谁12zxc,heart陈超12, All_along , Chao Rush: Supply the Pokemon image
    641273587: Lend me the Map resource
    Zjzj_square, ID_saac: The gen 4-5 Items and Abilites come from their patch
    破道: Glass talking background comes from her patch

NOTICE;
    Please do not use 《Pokemon The Strongest Pure White v4.0》to be your Rom Base for making your own hack, and please do not plagrism the stories from this hack and use the resource from this hack randomly, thank you very much.

The Link is below:
    Link:
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUCpO5h
    Password:
    45pn
    Good luck for every one, haha.

Pokemon The Strongest Pure White v4.0
    Community Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9569056#post9569056
    Download Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUCpO5h
    Download Password: 45pn
    Introduction:
    There is a very high mountain, it exists too many unknown animals and plants. That mountain always happen the different natural damage such as T-storm, Tornado, Typhoon, Tsunami, Eruption, Blizzard, Earthquake, Forest fire blast and etc. None of people can be brave to climb this mountain. Nowdays, a boy wants to try it, he says he can completely to climb it by himself, he wants to show each region's girl, he is a most brave boy, he expects these girls like him, because these girls skin is bright snow white, he is very very like these girls, so he wants to be a friend with these girls at least. Then the story will begin at here...

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 5th, 2017 (2:37 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Panda Face View Post
      I
      Looks very good, if it weren't in Chinese, I'm sure it would get much more traffic.

Anyway, I'm pretty interested in your D/N system. Could you show some screenshots of how it changes palette depending on the time?

My works:
      Battle Engine Upgrade
      Pokemon Expansion
      Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
      Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

Emerald Features:
      Form Changes (KDS)
      Old March 5th, 2017 (4:28 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
        Looks very good, if it weren't in Chinese, I'm sure it would get much more traffic.

Anyway, I'm pretty interested in your D/N system. Could you show some screenshots of how it changes palette depending on the time?
        The day and night system has it's specific tool, that tool named Day and Night, when you use that tool to open the ROM, you can change the time setting and color setting then save it, the effect will show in the hack.

Community Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9569056#post9569056
        Introduction:
        There is a very high mountain, it exists too many unknown animals and plants. That mountain always happen the different natural damage such as T-storm, Tornado, Typhoon, Tsunami, Eruption, Blizzard, Earthquake, Forest fire blast and etc. None of people can be brave to climb this mountain. Nowdays, a boy wants to try it, he says he can completely to climb it by himself, he wants to show each region's girl, he is a most brave boy, he expects these girls like him, because these girls skin is bright snow white, he is very very like these girls, so he wants to be a friend with these girls at least. Then the story will begin at here...
        Old March 5th, 2017 (4:46 AM).

Nature: Quiet
          Quote:
          The day and night system has it's specific tool, that tool named Day and Night, when you use that tool to open the ROM, you can change the time setting and color setting then save it, the effect will show in the hack.
          Isn't the tool only for Fire Red?

EDIT:
          I also noticed you ask for triple battles, so I'll just say they're impossible. There's not enough VRAM space.

My works:
          Battle Engine Upgrade
          Pokemon Expansion
          Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
          Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

Emerald Features:
          Form Changes (KDS)
          Old March 5th, 2017 (5:06 AM).

If I were you, I'd get someone to translate this to English, compile a patch file, and release it on a site like MediaFire.
            Old March 5th, 2017 (5:18 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FeraligatrMaster View Post
              If I were you, I'd get someone to translate this to English, compile a patch file, and release it on a site like MediaFire.
              Sorry, I don't have translator...

Introduction:
              Old March 5th, 2017 (5:26 AM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
                Isn't the tool only for Fire Red?

EDIT:
                I also noticed you ask for triple battles, so I'll just say they're impossible. There's not enough VRAM space.
                It can be used in Emerald too. Do you know how to disable paralyze in electricity Pokemon? From gen 6, the Electr type has immunity paralyze. I need the hex code for that, not the ASM, because I don't know how to use ASM, I know how to use Winhex only. And how to make the nature ability become red and blue?

Introduction:
                Old March 5th, 2017 (5:59 AM).

Quote:
                  Sorry, I don't have translator...
                  Then you should get one. Maybe there are people on this site who can help you.
                  Old March 5th, 2017 (6:27 AM).

The first part of the game, when you walk in a circle to reach Reshiram, is exactly the same as in Eternal Snow. So is this game related to that one?
                    Old March 6th, 2017 (12:58 PM).

Is the Exp. Share automatically coded to exist in the game? I don't see it in my item pocket but once I caught a second Pokemon I noticed it my first Pokemon gaining experience when I was training it...

I'm having fun practicing my Chinese though! So thank you.
                      Watashi wa Phantomness desu. Hajimemamuke. Douzo yoroshiku. I created Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red). My webpage is www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness. Fanfics galore + Lance shrine!
                      Old March 8th, 2017 (2:03 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by solidsmeagol View Post
                        The first part of the game, when you walk in a circle to reach Reshiram, is exactly the same as in Eternal Snow. So is this game related to that one?
                        Yes, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, but I forgot the password of that account, and I am in US now, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. I have started it over to make the new hack, because some players argue with that I use LC's 650 patch, because they care the author's technology, not care the features, this is why I have start it over.

Introduction:
                        Old March 8th, 2017 (4:38 AM).
                        You can (not) redo.

ok, this hack should not be a very good one, but i can show my respect to it as it's almost accomplished. (?)

in chinese: 飞机聚聚真尼玛叼
                          Old March 8th, 2017 (7:58 AM).

Quote:
                            Yes, I am the author of the Pokemon Eternal Snow, but I forgot the password of that account, and I am in US now, so I cannot use phone to reset the password. I have started it over to make the new hack, because some players argue with that I use LC's 650 patch, because they care the author's technology, not care the features, this is why I have start it over.
                            Since you're the author of Pokemon Eternal Snow, are you still working on it? If yes, then could you fix the Ominous Wind bug? If not, then you should either make sure it's not bugged here, or remove it from the Pokemon's movepools.
                            Old March 8th, 2017 (5:50 PM).

Well, if you wanna more people on this website to play your game, you should translate it into English.According to your bad reputation in China, I don't think it is a good idea to introduce this game to Chinese.
                              BTW, is 破道 a girl's name?Why do you use the word 'her'?
                              Old March 8th, 2017 (6:26 PM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by lighteningx View Post
                                Well, if you wanna more people on this website to play your game, you should translate it into English.According to your bad reputation in China, I don't think it is a good idea to introduce this game to Chinese.
                                BTW, is 破道 a girl's name?Why do you use the word 'her'?
                                Hey, guys, I know you. I don't want to argue anything about the reputation, I can only tell you, plenty of the players who has attacked me may be an internet cheater, if you have a lot of money, you can believe them, then they may ask you post the cash to them, and they will disappear when you posted too much money to them. Recently, some of people cheat the 3DS by internet, when the cheaters are reported, I found most of them are who have ever attack my hack before. Can you understand?

Introduction:
                                Old March 8th, 2017 (6:29 PM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by FeraligatrMaster View Post
                                  Since you're the author of Pokemon Eternal Snow, are you still working on it? If yes, then could you fix the Ominous Wind bug? If not, then you should either make sure it's not bugged here, or remove it from the Pokemon's movepools.
                                  Not now, because I still working on Pokemon The Strongest Pure White. Also, I may not renew the Pokemon Eternal Snow anymore, because it doesn't have gen 4-7 abilities, and I already stated the reason before.

Introduction:
                                  Old March 9th, 2017 (12:10 AM).
                                  You can (not) redo.

how could '雪之白' be translated into 'Pokemon The Strongest Pure White'? At least '强' is not strong. It means powerful instead.
                                    Old March 9th, 2017 (3:53 AM).

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by jiangzhengwenjzw View Post
                                      how could '雪之白' be translated into 'Pokemon The Strongest Pure White'? At least '强' is not strong. It means powerful instead.
                                      Because the strongest pure white looks more interesting, you know Omega Ruby has been translated into 终极红宝石,not 欧米伽红宝石。

Introduction:
                                      Old March 12th, 2017 (9:18 AM).
                                      CripplingDepression CripplingDepression is offline

Hey, the palettes looks really good!
                                        Old March 21st, 2017 (7:26 AM).

Will you be translating it in English?If you do so then it will more popular.
                                          [Align = center] [url = http: //www.pokemon-adoption.de] [img] <a href=http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/vivigino2.gif>http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/vivigino2.gif</a> [/ urg] [/ url] 
[b ] Name: [/ b] Vivilion Adopt one yourself! @ [Url = http: //www.pokemon-adoption.de] Pokémon Orphanage [/ url] [/ align]Name : Vivilion
                                          Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
                                          Old March 21st, 2017 (7:29 AM).

Will it be released in English?
                                            [Align = center] [url = http: //www.pokemon-adoption.de] [img] <a href=http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/vivigino2.gif>http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/vivigino2.gif</a> [/ urg] [/ url] 
[b ] Name: [/ b] Vivilion Adopt one yourself! @ [Url = http: //www.pokemon-adoption.de] Pokémon Orphanage [/ url] [/ align]Name : Vivilion
                                            Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
                                            Old March 21st, 2017 (10:51 AM).
                                            Resident Programmer

Nature: Adamant
                                              First thought: Why chinese? I mean, this is a good hack and all but the language makes it unplayable for most. Since this is an english speaking community and surely you can do this on english rom, maybe?
                                              Regardless, good job. :)
                                              Old March 22nd, 2017 (6:46 AM).
                                              BalletDuckNinja BalletDuckNinja is offline

The link is down, can you upload it somewher else? My chinese is very rusty but I would love to give it a try.
                                                Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:16 AM).
                                                Darksayian Darksayian is offline

Great hack just like eternal snow.Also in pokemon eternal snow hack is it possible to fuse Kyurem with Reshiram or Zekrom?
                                                  Quick Reply

Sponsored Links