ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3051    
Old February 6th, 2012 (9:59 AM).
tandon's Avatar
tandon tandon is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 18
    first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
    what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
    Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3052    
    Old February 6th, 2012 (6:52 PM).
    Death2yrMother Death2yrMother is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      Does someone think they can help me with downloading this? I go to the site and it keeps saying all of my software is unsupportive. I have Visual boy advance and everything. I just don't know what to do...
      Reply With Quote
        #3053    
      Old February 6th, 2012 (8:06 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tandon View Post
        first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
        what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
        Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.
        For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things
        Reply With Quote
          #3054    
        Old February 6th, 2012 (8:55 PM).
        J.E.Smith J.E.Smith is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2007
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 2
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
          For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things
          Maybe when Metapod comes back he should add that to the FAQ: "Can you make it so Pikachu follows you around like in the show/Yellow/HG/SS?"
          Reply With Quote
            #3055    
          Old February 7th, 2012 (9:41 AM).
          sonof504 sonof504 is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2012
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 2
            I've been playing Beta 3.03. I'm just finishing the Hollywood chapter, not sure how far this version goes. Just wondering where I can download the newest version and if my save state from this version translates to the newest one.

            By the way, thank you meta for fulfilling my childhood dream with this game.
            Reply With Quote
              #3056    
            Old February 7th, 2012 (9:55 AM).
            sonof504 sonof504 is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 2
              NVM. Just answered all of my own questions. I still want to make love to Metapod though.
              Reply With Quote
                #3057    
              Old February 7th, 2012 (5:48 PM).
              AshKetchumisnumber1's Avatar
              AshKetchumisnumber1 AshKetchumisnumber1 is offline
              Pokémon Master
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Location: Pennsylvania
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 97
                but how do u win the p1 grand prix championship then if primeape wont obey at all
                Reply With Quote
                  #3058    
                Old February 7th, 2012 (9:09 PM).
                prakhar's Avatar
                prakhar prakhar is offline
                flare blitzz
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2010
                  Location: ahmedabad
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 22
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
                  but how do u win the p1 grand prix championship then if primeape wont obey at all
                  dude it will obey you after you win 1st round so try to win it and then primeape will obey you
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3059    
                  Old February 8th, 2012 (12:48 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,503
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J.E.Smith View Post
                  Maybe when Metapod comes back he should add that to the FAQ: "Can you make it so Pikachu follows you around like in the show/Yellow/HG/SS?"
                  But people should finally understand that it's not possible yet after being told so many times.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3060    
                  Old February 8th, 2012 (11:49 PM).
                  Natas Natas is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 24
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                    But people should finally understand that it's not possible yet after being told so many times.

                    ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3061    
                    Old February 8th, 2012 (11:52 PM).
                    wilso's Avatar
                    wilso wilso is offline
                    Grass Master
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                      Location: AUSTRALIA
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Hardy
                      Posts: 106
                      so true its good enough to just have first season i dont care if u dont fin orange island because u did an awsome job so far
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3062    
                      Old February 9th, 2012 (2:37 PM).
                      AshKetchumisnumber1's Avatar
                      AshKetchumisnumber1 AshKetchumisnumber1 is offline
                      Pokémon Master
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Location: Pennsylvania
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 97
                        ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes


                        Pokemonmaster42
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3063    
                        Old February 10th, 2012 (12:37 PM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Natas View Post
                          ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey
                          And I definitely support you with your answer... Why bothering for such things Just thank the creator for his job...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3064    
                          Old February 11th, 2012 (1:19 AM).
                          ps15213024 ps15213024 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1
                            good game thank you, it takes 1/3 of my time every day to play
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3065    
                            Old February 11th, 2012 (9:37 AM).
                            djfunky's Avatar
                            djfunky djfunky is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 22
                              Awesome game. Don't even need a walk through, it's like I kinda played it before.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3066    
                              Old February 11th, 2012 (2:55 PM). Edited February 11th, 2012 by BT.
                              BT's Avatar
                              BT BT is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 209
                                I LOVE THE BETA! ALL OF INDIGO ARC! AWESOME! (although i messed up a view times.... and cheated xDD)

                                So i must ask... how will orange islands work? The number islands in the game edited? and can u get the raft back? and will u redesign it like this:
                                http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/5a/Orange.jpg/425px-Orange.jpg
                                or keep it as islands ingame... (BTW new island is in the pic above)

                                btw will this go only up to Orange Islands Arc, or in some way into Johto? If it does... awsome! I saw someone able to expand map area... so u can put johto and kanto together... anyway, I'm rambling... IT IS AWESOME AND CANT WAIT FOR UPDATES!

                                EDIT: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1a/Orange_Islands_map.png
                                http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/57/Orange_Islands_Map_Oak.png
                                EDIT 2: Stupid question:
                                If we on Beta 3.6.1, and on the episode list it says on Beta 3.5 there with be Orange Islands episodes... makes no sense

                                btw, I really dont care... I'm just saying
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3067    
                                Old February 11th, 2012 (6:21 PM).
                                zekromftw's Avatar
                                zekromftw zekromftw is offline
                                Zekrom Collector
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 4
                                  Even though there are a lot of anime hacks being created, AshGray is definitely the best one I have played so far. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more of this game completed!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3068    
                                  Old February 11th, 2012 (7:00 PM).
                                  Natas Natas is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 24
                                    ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack
                                    __________________
                                    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
                                    -Started by SkittyLover77

                                    I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3069    
                                    Old February 12th, 2012 (3:49 AM).
                                    supperdragon supperdragon is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                                      Posts: 42
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
                                      ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes


                                      Pokemonmaster42
                                      That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3070    
                                      Old February 12th, 2012 (4:45 AM).
                                      BT's Avatar
                                      BT BT is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 209
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Natas View Post
                                        ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack
                                        Ya, I beat sabrina, REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY easily... with Squirtle (it knew bite) xD

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
                                        That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.
                                        umm... hehehe... um... look at the episodes completed... Orange Island episodes arent completed, nonetheless started, I believe

                                        and ya, he'll eventually add episodes
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3071    
                                        Old February 12th, 2012 (11:39 AM).
                                        metapod23's Avatar
                                        metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                                        Hardened Trainer
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 673
                                          Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

                                          I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3072    
                                          Old February 12th, 2012 (3:16 PM).
                                          pantherwarrior's Avatar
                                          pantherwarrior pantherwarrior is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 3
                                            Thanks for the update Metapod. Looking forward to the next update, and take your time, we're all waiting patiently
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3073    
                                            Old February 12th, 2012 (3:22 PM).
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                                              Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

                                              I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.
                                              thanks goddness you are back META I am so happy and knew others are too. It doesn't matter how fast you are gonna update this hack but we can know believe it's starting to progress again and that alone makes us happy....
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3074    
                                              Old February 13th, 2012 (4:48 AM).
                                              raghavendraxxx's Avatar
                                              raghavendraxxx raghavendraxxx is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                                Gender:
                                                Posts: 155
                                                hi guys iam raghu i am new here but i have played all of the gba hacks in pokecommunity but i didnt replayed any of them this is first time i am typing message first of all metapod23 this is the best anime hack i have ever played. after all these years playing hacks now i decided to make my own hack can anybody here help me where to start and which tools to use to make a good hack i have a very interesting storylines if anyone can guide me i may create a hack that has amazing story in it thx in advance and sorry for my bad english
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3075    
                                                Old February 13th, 2012 (3:52 PM). Edited February 13th, 2012 by sewerslime16.
                                                sewerslime16 sewerslime16 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  I've got a bug to report. If you use the raft to surf the water to the West of the Fuchsia City gym, you can't get back onto the bridge that you surf off of. Now I am stuck there and I don't know what to do. T_T

                                                  Edit: Somehow my previous save file spontaneously recovered so I lost a bunch of gameplay but at least I don't have to start over.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:01 AM.