ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5426    
Old November 9th, 2013 (2:43 PM).
Sniper's Avatar
Sniper Sniper is offline
ふゆかい
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Location: Philippines
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,453
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SquirtleSquad7125 View Post
    where is the download button
    Isn't it on the first post? I think it's there.
    __________________


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #5427    
    Old November 10th, 2013 (1:19 AM).
    ConorBroekhart ConorBroekhart is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 9
      SquirtleSquad7125, Dedenne1

      Go to first post, rewind it until you see image with Ash and text: "Download link" and then click on the link named "AshGray Beta 4.2.
      On the Sendspace, you must click on " Click here to start download from sendspace".
      The link is named exactly as above and it is the only working link for download. Any other links and buttons are just ads
      __________________
      I'm not English spoken guy, so sorry if my sentences are not gramatically correct. I hope, you (all) can understand me.

      Greetings,
      Conor Broekhart
      Reply With Quote
        #5428    
      Old November 10th, 2013 (7:25 AM).
      Ken Takahashi Ken Takahashi is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Posts: 1
        Where is the download link? cant find it
        Reply With Quote
          #5429    
        Old November 10th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
        Frosty~'s Avatar
        Frosty~ Frosty~ is offline
        Pancakes are a girl's BFF
           
          Join Date: Nov 2009
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 44
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ken Takahashi View Post
          Where is the download link? cant find it
          You couldn't look one post above yours? One post.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ConorBroekhart View Post
          SquirtleSquad7125, Dedenne1

          Go to first post, rewind it until you see image with Ash and text: "Download link" and then click on the link named "AshGray Beta 4.2.
          On the Sendspace, you must click on " Click here to start download from sendspace".
          The link is named exactly as above and it is the only working link for download. Any other links and buttons are just ads
          __________________
          "The world's changing at lightning speed,
          but the faster you move the narrower your vision becomes.
          That's why you've got to stop and look around you.
          Other wise you'll lose yourself."
          - Megaman

          My deviantArt
          Reply With Quote
            #5430    
          Old November 10th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
          Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 1,082
            Pls help where is the download
            Reply With Quote
              #5431    
            Old November 10th, 2013 (8:05 PM).
            Millennium Millennium is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Posts: 1
              Where do I go after I beat sebrina?
              Reply With Quote
                #5432    
              Old November 11th, 2013 (4:30 AM).
              Astraea's Avatar
              Astraea Astraea is offline
              The Storm of Friendship
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2013
                Location: Otago, New Zealand
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 2,116
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                [B][FONT="Calibri"][COLOR="Red"]You need to send 10 000 000$ to my Paypal account and persuade other 5 persons to do the same, then I will send you an encrypted file you need to decrypt to see the password that you need to enter.
                With that password, you can use my online vault where you also need to put your credit card number and then you will be able to download the file once.
                If you need to download it again, you need to repeat the process.

                Can't They Read Previous posts and then ask? Ths shows Metapod23 Have Got Too many fans and some of them too much crazy about the game!!!!!!!!!
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #5433    
                Old November 11th, 2013 (5:15 AM).
                Sniper's Avatar
                Sniper Sniper is offline
                ふゆかい
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2013
                  Location: Philippines
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 1,453
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  You need to send 10 000 000$ to my Paypal account and persuade other 5 persons to do the same, then I will send you an encrypted file you need to decrypt to see the password that you need to enter.
                  With that password, you can use my online vault where you also need to put your credit card number and then you will be able to download the file once.
                  If you need to download it again, you need to repeat the process.


                  Continue to Fuchsia
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by IndianCharizard# View Post
                  Can't They Read Previous posts and then ask? Ths shows Metapod23 Have Got Too many fans and some of them too much crazy about the game!!!!!!!!!
                  Either way, you guys should just kindly tell them where.
                  __________________


                  Reply With Quote
                    #5434    
                  Old November 11th, 2013 (5:22 AM). Edited November 11th, 2013 by latias190.
                  latias190's Avatar
                  latias190 latias190 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                    Location: Australia
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 62
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
                    Either way, you guys should just kindly tell them where.
                    Still, ElitePokes should have read one post above him to find the answer, and anyway, it's not like the download is so small that they can't see it either. The latest patch is always on the first page.
                    Plus, this question has been asked countless times, they could've used the search feature before asking to see if anyone else asked it before them.

                    It's laziness if you ask me.
                    __________________
                    It doesn't matter how old you are. If you like Pokemon - no matter how childish people say it is - and playing it makes you happy, go ahead and play it. Who cares what other people think.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #5435    
                    Old November 11th, 2013 (6:26 AM).
                    Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 1,082
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                      You need to send 10 000 000$ to my Paypal account and persuade other 5 persons to do the same, then I will send you an encrypted file you need to decrypt to see the password that you need to enter.
                      With that password, you can use my online vault where you also need to put your credit card number and then you will be able to download the file once.
                      If you need to download it again, you need to repeat the process.


                      Continue to Fuchsia
                      This looks like a scam i dont trust you sorry friend
                      Reply With Quote
                        #5436    
                      Old November 11th, 2013 (8:49 AM).
                      Jésrøñ bans's Avatar
                      Jésrøñ bans Jésrøñ bans is offline
                      Dreams come true.....
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Location: Mumbai, India.
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 186
                        Kindly check the first page if this thread to download the rom
                        __________________

                        Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
                        No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
                        Reply With Quote
                          #5437    
                        Old November 11th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
                        SamurottQ_ SamurottQ_ is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 27
                          First of all I will start of by saying thanks to the creators for dedicating your time into making such an awesome hack seeing that how I watched the anime from the start, it's really awesome to play as Ash and follow along the story plot.


                          And also I need some help here :/
                          I've been playing the version 3.61 and i completed the Indigo league, I was told by professor Oak that heading towards the east of route 1 will lead you to the orange island.

                          And apparently I don't think 3.61 have the orange island part, so I went ahead and downloaded 4.2 From the first post. And here is where the problem comes in. The file is in IPS format instead of ZIP. I can't open it as I'm playing on my Android (My boy!) how do I convert it to ZIP format? Or is there some other solution to the problem that I somehow overlooked?

                          And also how do I continuing playing on 4.2 ( If my previous issue Is solved) with my old game file?

                          Help would be much appreciated
                          Once again I would love to be able continue to play this awesome hack!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #5438    
                          Old November 11th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
                          ConorBroekhart ConorBroekhart is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 9
                            ElitePokes,
                            Do you think, you're funny? No, you aren't...
                            __________________
                            I'm not English spoken guy, so sorry if my sentences are not gramatically correct. I hope, you (all) can understand me.

                            Greetings,
                            Conor Broekhart
                            Reply With Quote
                              #5439    
                            Old November 11th, 2013 (11:20 PM).
                            jack123abc jack123abc is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 22
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
                              Where do I go after I beat sebrina?
                              Go trough the building were the big guy would not let you go trough before.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #5440    
                              Old November 12th, 2013 (2:49 AM).
                              Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 1,082
                                Im not trying to be funny guys i just want to play pokemans on my phone
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #5441    
                                Old November 12th, 2013 (10:58 AM). Edited November 12th, 2013 by ConorBroekhart.
                                ConorBroekhart ConorBroekhart is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 9
                                  Your question has been answered and not only once. Just read or think (it's possible to do both simultaneously, but not required) and your patience will be rewarded.

                                  Don't think, that users, especially seniors will answer your question, if it was answered in the same page, you're asking, just few posts above.
                                  And ... do not ask the same question multiple times.

                                  In case, you still cannot find a link, the answer is posted 11 and 13 post above your last reply.
                                  __________________
                                  I'm not English spoken guy, so sorry if my sentences are not gramatically correct. I hope, you (all) can understand me.

                                  Greetings,
                                  Conor Broekhart
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #5442    
                                  Old November 13th, 2013 (8:05 PM).
                                  SamurottQ_ SamurottQ_ is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 27
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by SamurottQ_ View Post
                                    First of all I will start of by saying thanks to the creators for dedicating your time into making such an awesome hack seeing that how I watched the anime from the start, it's really awesome to play as Ash and follow along the story plot.


                                    And also I need some help here :/
                                    I've been playing the version 3.61 and i completed the Indigo league, I was told by professor Oak that heading towards the east of route 1 will lead you to the orange island.

                                    And apparently I don't think 3.61 have the orange island part, so I went ahead and downloaded 4.2 From the first post. And here is where the problem comes in. The file is in IPS format instead of ZIP. I can't open it as I'm playing on my Android (My boy!) how do I convert it to ZIP format? Or is there some other solution to the problem that I somehow overlooked?

                                    And also how do I continuing playing on 4.2 ( If my previous issue Is solved) with my old game file?

                                    Help would be much appreciated
                                    Once again I would love to be able continue to play this awesome hack!
                                    :/ can someone help me?
                                    I stated my problems in the previous post and it's been quite a few days and I'm getting no replies.

                                    I really wish to continue to play this Game.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #5443    
                                    Old November 14th, 2013 (1:02 AM).
                                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                    Memento Mori
                                    • Gold Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 14,466
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
                                    Either way, you guys should just kindly tell them where.
                                    ElitePokes is just trolling so I went along with it Damn you mods for not letting me on fun =D
                                    Pretty much everyone who wants to download do not open the last page of the thread but the first one and download is there.
                                    __________________
                                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #5444    
                                    Old November 14th, 2013 (5:02 AM).
                                    Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                                    Banned
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                                      Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Naughty
                                      Posts: 1,082
                                      Trolling?
                                      Sorry im new on the internet i dont understand what you mean friend
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #5445    
                                      Old November 15th, 2013 (10:05 PM).
                                      TheUnderdog045 TheUnderdog045 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                                        Posts: 1
                                        YO, so I am super stuck.

                                        I just defeated Mewtwo and go back home and mom wont ask me to go get the gloom potion or whatever. I think its because I didnt defeat the surfing Pikachu cause I skipped past it, but I cant go back because I dont have a raft. Any ideas?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #5446    
                                        Old November 16th, 2013 (12:50 AM).
                                        Mega Rayquaza's Avatar
                                        Mega Rayquaza Mega Rayquaza is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 1
                                          Why don't you make Pokemon ash gray of pokemon heart gold or may be pokemon black...
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #5447    
                                          Old November 16th, 2013 (12:50 AM).
                                          tormento54 tormento54 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 7
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by SamurottQ_ View Post
                                            :/ can someone help me?
                                            I stated my problems in the previous post and it's been quite a few days and I'm getting no replies.

                                            I really wish to continue to play this Game.
                                            plug your android device into your computer, turn on usb debugging, open the folder where you keep your roms, download the 4.2 ips patch, and apply directly to the rom
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #5448    
                                            Old November 16th, 2013 (3:38 PM).
                                            2wise's Avatar
                                            2wise 2wise is offline
                                            2wise For You :P
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 22
                                              Is the first post updated? I mean beta 4.2 have been released for a while now & are these features included?

                                              BETA 4.0

                                              The Mandarin Island Miss Match
                                              Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?
                                              Get Along, Little Pokémon
                                              The Mystery Menace
                                              Misty Meets Her Match
                                              Bound For Trouble
                                              Charizard Chills
                                              __________________


                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #5449    
                                              Old November 16th, 2013 (5:23 PM).
                                              2wise's Avatar
                                              2wise 2wise is offline
                                              2wise For You :P
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 22
                                                Question. How does the evolution works? Is there any difference? Do we still need to trade and all that other stuff to complete the pokedex?
                                                __________________


                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #5450    
                                                Old November 17th, 2013 (12:52 AM).
                                                RimasLT's Avatar
                                                RimasLT RimasLT is offline
                                                My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                                  Location: Lithuania, Moletai
                                                  Age: 24
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Docile
                                                  Posts: 135
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by 2wise View Post
                                                  Question. How does the evolution works? Is there any difference? Do we still need to trade and all that other stuff to complete the pokedex?
                                                  1. This is anime based hack of the 1st season + orange islands.

                                                  2.You suppose to catch Ash's pokemon ( Bulbasaur,Snorlax,Charmander,Squirtle,Pidgeot,Lapras) for events.But if you want other pokemon , Idk because why do u need other ? You can't use them in events.

                                                  But it is your choice,but about Trade evos, probably - yes,you still need trade for an evos.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Hacks I support :








                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:09 AM.