The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2126    
Old July 27th, 2011 (9:52 AM).
Angel20 Angel20 is offline
     
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Posts: 14
    Ussualy I speak french, my english is very bad . I have ashgray3.01 and after event venusaur, my bulbasaur has missing and that was a egg of togepi. If a person mays translate my message for that the others better understand.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2127    
    Old July 27th, 2011 (9:59 AM).
    sluggedup226 sluggedup226 is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      Im having trouble with one part of the 3.01 version. Im at the restaurant where the cook asks to see an Exeggcute and I didnt have one at first so I went and just caught one, brought it back and I chose it and he keeps saying its not an Exeggcute. How do I fix this?
      Reply With Quote
        #2128    
      Old July 27th, 2011 (10:35 AM).
      Santuga Santuga is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 23
        After beating Blaine, what do I have to do to keep the story going?

        Edit: Nevermind, I got it XD
        Reply With Quote
          #2129    
        Old July 27th, 2011 (11:04 AM).
        iop50's Avatar
        iop50 iop50 is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 36
          Metapod, are you using version 1.0 or version 1.1 of FireRed?
          __________________
          I support:
          Reply With Quote
            #2130    
          Old July 27th, 2011 (11:37 AM).
          pokemonlover493's Avatar
          pokemonlover493 pokemonlover493 is offline
          Trainer
             
            Join Date: Jul 2009
            Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 353
            Ok, I'm downloading 3.01 now. Thanks for fixing the bugs.
            Reply With Quote
              #2131    
            Old July 27th, 2011 (1:02 PM).
            petty007 petty007 is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 13
              Hey, this hack is awesome but I think i' am going to wait untill the next beta is realesed. Moroever, can someone say me if Pokemon Ash's Quest follow all the anime events??????
              Reply With Quote
                #2132    
              Old July 27th, 2011 (1:37 PM).
              Tcoppy's Avatar
              Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
              Royal
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Location: New England
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 563
              Metapod the new island event is still not working all your pokemon still turn into eggs
              __________________
              Soon?
              Reply With Quote
                #2133    
              Old July 27th, 2011 (1:41 PM).
              ZiegIce ZiegIce is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 14
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by iop50 View Post
                Metapod, are you using version 1.0 or version 1.1 of FireRed?
                He is using version 1.0.

                This message is also indented for people having patching problems, make sure you are downloading a version 1.0 rom.

                If you start the fire red game, when the game freak logo come's up after the star floats by, if the words "presents" appears under the logo you have the wrong version.
                __________________
                Hacks I support:

                Reply With Quote
                  #2134    
                Old July 27th, 2011 (1:52 PM).
                clacla$$$ clacla$$$ is offline
                Back in business ~
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Location: In Your Nightmares
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 118
                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to clacla$$$
                  Just a question, where do I go after I beat Blaine?
                  __________________
                  Hello, I'm Clacla, Assistant Admin on The Legacy, clacla$$$ here on PC, and Clacla on PHO and TPW. If you want, come and join the new and improved Legacy, where you can meet new people, and just have a good time.
                  Credits for Volcaron Art
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2135    
                  Old July 27th, 2011 (2:08 PM).
                  metapod23's Avatar
                  metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                  Hardened Trainer
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 673
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                    Metapod the new island event is still not working all your pokemon still turn into eggs
                    Did you start over or are you using the same save file? If the Misty battle was the problem, then you'll pretty much have to go back to at least some time prior to the Togepi event. Using the same save file won't do.

                    If you'd like, I can release a special ips with an Ash sprite at Old Wharf you can talk to that should fix it. Just let me know if you're using the previous save file you were using before.

                    (I'm currently working to fix all the previous bugs mentioned as well - thanks to everyone for the reports.)
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2136    
                    Old July 27th, 2011 (2:18 PM).
                    Tcoppy's Avatar
                    Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
                    Royal
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Location: New England
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 563
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                    Did you start over or are you using the same save file? If the Misty battle was the problem, then you'll pretty much have to go back to at least some time prior to the Togepi event. Using the same save file won't do.

                    If you'd like, I can release a special ips with an Ash sprite at Old Wharf you can talk to that should fix it. Just let me know if you're using the previous save file you were using before.

                    (I'm currently working to fix all the previous bugs mentioned as well - thanks to everyone for the reports.)
                    I started over the hack with the 3.0 patch and it was just moments later you uploaded 3.1 so I used my save state from 3.0 (which only was saved at viridian city) and I continued my game with 3.1.And yes I would like a special ips that should fix this problem if thats fine.
                    __________________
                    Soon?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2137    
                    Old July 27th, 2011 (2:35 PM).
                    metapod23's Avatar
                    metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                    Hardened Trainer
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 673
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                      I started over the hack with the 3.0 patch and it was just moments later you uploaded 3.1 so I used my save state from 3.0 (which only was saved at viridian city) and I continued my game with 3.1.And yes I would like a special ips that should fix this problem if thats fine.
                      Are you using beta 3.01 or the latest one: Beta 3.02?
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2138    
                      Old July 27th, 2011 (2:58 PM).
                      Tcoppy's Avatar
                      Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
                      Royal
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: New England
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 563
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                      Are you using beta 3.01 or the latest one: Beta 3.02?
                      Theres a 3.02?And I missed it? Wow.
                      Anyway I was useing 3.01, if I patch 3.02 right now, will the event be able to work?
                      __________________
                      Soon?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2139    
                      Old July 27th, 2011 (3:42 PM). Edited July 27th, 2011 by metapod23.
                      metapod23's Avatar
                      metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                      Hardened Trainer
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 673
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                        Theres a 3.02?And I missed it? Wow.
                        Anyway I was useing 3.01, if I patch 3.02 right now, will the event be able to work?
                        No, not if the Misty battle was already completed. I'm going to upload a 3.03 patch soon. I'll try to get you a special patch to undo the error from the Misty battle after I do.

                        -----

                        Edit:

                        AshGray 3.03

                        ^ Includes Viridian Gym battle fix, Beach Blank-out Blastoise fix (to work with Squirlte), hopefully map connection fix above Cinnabar Island volcano, and restaurant cook who asks to see his favorite Pokemon fix.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2140    
                        Old July 27th, 2011 (4:02 PM).
                        zumba's Avatar
                        zumba zumba is offline
                        Skyline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 32
                          Hey meta, im at the purrfect hero right now. Do i needa re-patch it to the 3.02 beta or is that beta for the fixes before where im at? Do u get hat im sayin? Lol.
                          __________________

                          i Support:

                          Pokemon Shattered Dreams
                          Pokemon AshGray Version
                          Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2141    
                          Old July 27th, 2011 (4:06 PM).
                          Tcoppy's Avatar
                          Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
                          Royal
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: New England
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 563
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                          No, not if the Misty battle was already completed. I'm going to upload a 3.03 patch soon. I'll try to get you a special patch to undo the error from the Misty battle after I do.
                          Thank you so much metapod I greatly appreciate it
                          __________________
                          Soon?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2142    
                          Old July 27th, 2011 (4:16 PM).
                          metapod23's Avatar
                          metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                          Hardened Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 673
                            ^ Here's the No Eggs corruption patch:

                            http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/251370/PokemonAshGrayNoEggPatch.ips

                            The ash sprite is by the Pokemon Center in Old Wharf. Just talk to it, then proceed as normal. Let me know if it works or not (as I'm not sure it will).

                            Also, just using this post to let everyone know I edited my post above and have released AshGray Beta 3.03 with updated bug fixes.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2143    
                            Old July 27th, 2011 (4:39 PM).
                            waiting4b6 waiting4b6 is offline
                            Bursting Fire creator
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Location: New Zealand
                              Age: 22
                              Posts: 20
                              3.03 fixed the viridian gym bug
                              I have no idea how to get to the holiday hi-jynx or snow way out episodes... can someone help me with that... also can't find go west young meowth or bad to the bone, but could that be something to do with the fact that i haven't completed the jynx and snow way out episodes?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2144    
                              Old July 27th, 2011 (4:51 PM).
                              metapod23's Avatar
                              metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                              Hardened Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 673
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by waiting4b6 View Post
                                3.03 fixed the viridian gym bug
                                I have no idea how to get to the holiday hi-jynx or snow way out episodes... can someone help me with that... also can't find go west young meowth or bad to the bone, but could that be something to do with the fact that i haven't completed the jynx and snow way out episodes?
                                To get to Holiday Hi-Jynx, you need to do the Porygon episode first. Once it's completed, Jynx should appear on the little sandy part near Duplica's mansion.

                                To do Go West Young Meowth, you need to increase one of your Pokemon's toughness, smartness, and coolness by giving the appropriate shard to one of the condition upgraders located in 5 of the towns in the game (I think they're in Pewter, Vermilion and Saffron). Then go talk to the director again and he'll film using that Pokemon. Go to Celadon afterwards and go to the Hollywood Blvd. theatre to trigger the event.

                                Lastly, to get the Bad to the Bone event to activate, you must return to Pallet after the Pokemopolis event and speak to Oak. He will tell you that the Pokemon League is starting. Head back to Route 22 and you should trigger the event.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2145    
                                Old July 27th, 2011 (4:57 PM).
                                waiting4b6 waiting4b6 is offline
                                Bursting Fire creator
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                                  Location: New Zealand
                                  Age: 22
                                  Posts: 20
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                                  To get to Holiday Hi-Jynx, you need to do the Porygon episode first. Once it's completed, Jynx should appear on the little sandy part near Duplica's mansion.

                                  To do Go West Young Meowth, you need to increase one of your Pokemon's toughness, smartness, and coolness by giving the appropriate shard to one of the condition upgraders located in 5 of the towns in the game (I think they're in Pewter, Vermilion and Saffron). Then go talk to the director again and he'll film using that Pokemon. Go to Celadon afterwards and go to the Hollywood Blvd. theatre to trigger the event.

                                  Lastly, to get the Bad to the Bone event to activate, you must return to Pallet after the Pokemopolis event and speak to Oak. He will tell you that the Pokemon League is starting. Head back to Route 22 and you should trigger the event.

                                  Thanks that helped me a lot.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2146    
                                  Old July 27th, 2011 (5:16 PM).
                                  Santuga Santuga is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 23
                                    I already did the Pi-kahuna episode, how do I unlock the Mewtwo event?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2147    
                                    Old July 27th, 2011 (5:19 PM).
                                    waiting4b6 waiting4b6 is offline
                                    Bursting Fire creator
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                                      Location: New Zealand
                                      Age: 22
                                      Posts: 20
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Santuga View Post
                                      I already did the Pi-kahuna episode, how do I unlock the Mewtwo event?
                                      I'm 90% sure you go keep going right past the flag rock thing in pi-kahuna and then you go down and then right. Then it's pretty straight-forward from there
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2148    
                                      Old July 27th, 2011 (5:24 PM). Edited July 27th, 2011 by Santuga.
                                      Santuga Santuga is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by waiting4b6 View Post
                                        I'm 90% sure you go keep going right past the flag rock thing in pi-kahuna and then you go down and then right. Then it's pretty straight-forward from there
                                        90% ? D: That doesn't sound too good lol

                                        Edit 1: I got it. Also, where is the Nurse Joy Officer Jenny is talking about? (Mewtwo event). I can't find here anywhere.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2149    
                                        Old July 27th, 2011 (5:38 PM).
                                        metapod23's Avatar
                                        metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                                        Hardened Trainer
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 673
                                          ^ You'll find her when you get to New Island.

                                          Btw, Tcoppy has confirmed that the No Eggs patch works, so anyone who got stuck at the movie event can try that. It also pretty much confirms that it was the Misty battle that was screwing things up, so it should all be fixed up in the current beta if you start over.

                                          Thanks again for all the bug reports.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2150    
                                          Old July 27th, 2011 (5:40 PM).
                                          Santuga Santuga is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 23
                                            I didn't get any bug so far and I can't go on the boat or anything, the sailor won't get the boat working and the current is too strong to use the raft.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:03 AM.