• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here you get to battle Rohan

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm always looking for some good battles. If you want to battle, reply here.

RULES:
    ~No Ubers (Garchomp, Latios (with or without Soul Dew) and Latias (with or without Soul Dew) is considered uber here)
    ~Single Battle, lvl. 100
    ~Species Clause: You may use only one of a particular Pokemon in the battle (i.e. you cannot use 2 Infernapes in the same team)
    ~Evasion Clause: Moves that raise evasiveness are not allowed (i.e. you cannot use Double Team, or some other evasiveness increasing move)
    ~OHKO Clause: No OHKO moves, like Sheer Cold, Fissure, etc.
    ~Sleep clause: No more than ONE Pokemon on a team at a time can be under the sleep condition. Pokemon that inflict sleep on to themselves, using moves such as Rest DO NOT contribute to this clause.
    ~No hacks!

There are a lot of clauses, that would ensure a good battle without a lot of luck involved, except in crits. These would show the person's strategy in battling, instead of it being based on luck.

My friend code is 0903 8619 6511
    If you want to battle, reply here with your friend code in the post. Then we can VM to coordinate the battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    my FC is in my sig, by "no sleep clause" do you mean you CAN'T put your opponents pokemon to sleep or you CAN? i'll be online on and off from noon to midnight tomorrow central time if you wanna battle.

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
    Years
    my FC is in my sig, by "no sleep clause" do you mean you CAN'T put your opponents pokemon to sleep or you CAN? i'll be online on and off from noon to midnight tomorrow central time if you wanna battle.

Whoops...it was supposed to say Sleep Clause is in effect, but Item Clause isn't.
    *goes to make changes*

Back