• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a very good fight

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2011
i was just on youtube watching some vids of which one was a spoiler statin tha ashes chimchar is going to evolve, it shows the poster to the 12th pkmn movie, meaning its evolving, dont know when but it is, not unless someone has a monforno in the movie. anyways while watchin there was a vid of blaziken and charizard going at it and it hit me, i would love to see a fight between a blaziken and an infernape, both are fire/fightin type pkmn, in the games the startes have almost the same stats, so it doesnt concern me game wise, more like anime wise, i know i'll never see such a fight but if it were to happen who would you choose as the winner, i kind of see blaziken but ten again who knows, im indecisive about this one, any opinions.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
I wouldn't be that interested 'cause I don't like Blaziken or Monferno, although I read some rumors about Ash's Chimchar evolving...
I would like to see a battle between Misty and Dawn. It would be cool xD

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
I would like a battle between Lance and his sister Claire. Naturally, Claire's Pokemon should be stronger, and then it would be a really epic and "dragonic" battle.

Or a battle between Ash and Red in Anime. That would be a fantastic battle, espially when Pikachu V.S. Pikachu =D

Back