• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just A Little Misty Eyed

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    A/N:There's a pun in the title,just in case someone didn't get that.This is my first attempt at an a.a.m.r.n. (Ash And Misty Romance Novel) and I hope you like it.
    Disclaimer: Time to slap a disclaimer on this, I don't own Pokemon or any of the characters that are in it, the only thing I do own are any characters that I might introduce into this and the concept for this story.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just A Little Misty Eyed
    Part 1​
    An 11-year-old raven haired boy that has a hat on and his faithful pikachu on his shoulder are walking threw the woods. He is accompanied by a 13-year-old girl with blue-green eyes and orange hair that is pulled up into a ponytail on the top left of her head. Suddenly 3 older girls came, one with medium length red hair and the other two with long hair that is blonde on the one and blue on the other, and begin to drag the girl that was accompanying the boy away. He screams, "Misty!" and begins to run after them but he's not getting any closer and the girls are slowly drifting out of sight.
    The boy we saw walking threw the woods woke up drenched in sweat in his sleeping bag. Nearby are his friends that are all still sleeping. His friends are a pikachu that is sleeping on a branch in a nearby tree, a brown spiky haired boy, a girl that has brown hair that almost reaches to her shoulders and normally has a red bandana on her head, and her brother that has navy blue hair that barely reaches to his neck and wears glasses.
    Why do I keep on having these dreams? I didn't think I'd miss her this much Ash thought while digging in his backpack, in search of a towel to wipe away the sweat.
    The brown haired boy awakened, revealing that his eyes look squinty even when he's awake, and said, "Are you ok, Ash?"
    "I'm ok, I just had a bad dream," Ash said wiping the sweat off his brow.
    "Do you want to talk about it?" the brown haired boy asked.
    "No that's ok, Brock." Ash said.
    He's been acting strangely ever since Misty had to leave to watch the gym while her sisters went on a trip Brock thought, then laid back down and went to sleep.
    Ash laid back down and thought I miss her so as a few tears ran down his cheek and he fell back to sleep.
    He woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Brock had donned his pink frilly apron. Everyone was already up drooling over Brocks cooking. A pikachu jumped down from a nearby tree onto Ashes head.
    "Pikapi," pikachu said.
    "Hey buddy," Ash said somewhat quietly to pikachu.
    "Is it done yet?" the girl asked.
    "Be patient May," Brock said.
    "Patient isn't in her vocabulary," the young boy said.
    "Knock it off Max!" May said angrily.
    "So Ash, What do you want for breakfast?" Brock said over the bickering.
    "I'm not hungry," Ash said dully.
    The bickering stopped, as everyone became concerned.
    "But you never miss a meal," Max said.
    This is worse than I thought Brock thought then said ",You have to eat something."
    I don't want them to be worried ",I suppose I'll have some French toast,"Ash said.
    "Good," Brock said with a little smile crossing his face and returned to making breakfast.
    Maybe I should tell them about all these dreams I've been having and how I've been feeling awkwardly down all the time, no they wouldn't understand, May and Max don't even know her. What should I do? Ash thought.
    "Breakfast is ready," Brock said and handed everyone their plates of food.
    "This looks delicious," May complemented and dug into her food.
    "Thanks for the breakfast Brock," Max said delighted and also dug into his food.
    "Pika pika!" pikachu said gleefully eating it's pokechow right beside Ash.
    "Your welcome," Brock said then looked over at Ash who was mostly just playing around with his food, taking a bite here and there.
    Everyone finished after just 10 minutes except for Ash who was still there eating for another 10 minutes. Pikachu sat waiting patiently for its trainer to finish his food. Meanwhile his friends were over having a little meeting.
    "I'm worried about Ash he's been acting odd lately," Brock said.
    "What do you thinks wrong?" May asked.
    "He won't tell me, but he's been having bad dreams too." Brock said
    "He has?" Max questioned.
    "Yeah I woke up last night and he was drenched with sweat and said that he had a bad dream, he's been acting slightly odd ever since Misty had to leave and go watch the gym for her sisters and it's worsened as time went on." Brock said.
    "Who's Misty?" Max and May said in unison.
    Brock explained about how Ash met Misty and how they became really close friends, and by the time he was done with the story Ash was done with his meal. Ash walks over to where they were sitting and said "Hey guys, What are you talking about?"
    "Nothing!" May said quickly in a kind of nervous voice
    "OooK, pikachu and I are going to go for a walk." Ash said and took off down the path.
    "That was smooth," Max said sarcastically.
    "I didn't see you jumping at the chance to answer his question!" May said.
    "Stop it you two," Brock said ,"Now back to the problem, what do you think the problem is?"
    It's really obvious that he really likes her a lot but it's his secret so I shouldn't bring it up May thought and said, "He must miss his good friend, Misty."
    "That's what I was thinking too," Brock said.
    "So what should we do?" Max asked.
    "We need to keep his mind off Misty," Brock said.
    Meanwhile Ash only walked far enough away that he was out of sight and sat against a tree stroking the pikachu on his lap. What should I do? My friends must be worried about me because how I've been acting. I can't get Misty out of my head. I just keep thinking of her and missing her so. I'm so confused...What should I do? Tears ran down his cheeks. Pikachu looked up at the crying Ash with a look of confusion and worry.
    "Pika pika pikapi?"pikachu asked.
    "Don't worry about me pikachu I'm fine," he said to calm the worried pokemon while wiping the tears away. Then he headed back to the camp.

A/N: Ok that's the first part of my story. What do you mean it's sappy?heh heh sorry bout the sappyness...that is unless you like the sappyness:) Don't forget to tell me what you thought of my first aamrn.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks :) I have the second part about half way done oh yeah and sorry if there are long delays between sections/I can only get on at my aunts(no internet at home:()

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    It's being developed into a cool story, I hope to read more of it, post it up as soon as you can!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    OMG! that was the purest, greatest, saddest, fan-fic i ever read! :'( *tears literally run down cheeks*... please post more. it's so great it makes me cry! :'(

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm gonna try to finish it today,and if I don't I'll post the next part next time when I come to my aunts house.Thanks for the positive feed back guys:)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Another Ash and Misty love novel... aw - sweet love <3<3 Anyways... to review:

The bad dream - whilst a little cliched is a good way to start off a shipping fic, as - unlike in OT fics where it's just unnecessary - it shows emotion well. Also - the idea of Ash and Pikachu going for a walk was well placed, as I'm assuming they're going to at least think about Misty on their walk.

The one theing that really concerns me is the description of scenery. The emotional description of Ash was good, but the actual scenic description wasn't so well placed. It seemed really hard at times to picture where they were (I know you said it... but I couldn't really describe it vividly). Also - the use of colour can determine love from bloodlust. Although you haven't used it yet - be wary of it in future... as red has more than one meaning in fics of this sort.

Well... if you add in some more scenic description, you should be fine ^_^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, please write next chapter soon... i'm growing impatient... j/k... take as long as you need. but it's such a good story! :'(

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I think its great. You did a really good job on the story. I hope you post the next one soon. Hehe like everyone else I can't wait and am getting the slightest bit impationt. You did really well on the characters, they act just like the ones in the anime, I like that. So PLEASE hurry and post the next one. (Or I'll copy Exodus and sick my rabid Gyarados on you.)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    runs away from all the rabid pokemon- sorry guys I can't post much because I don't have the internet myself so I have to post when I'm at my aunts,and I've been having a little writers block against this story, but I can send you guys what I have done so far if you like,but I have to warn you the begining is a bit weird I know where I want the story to go after this but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to the ending of this part... well here is half of the second part---
    Just A Little Misty Eyed
    1/2 of Part 2​
    Ash got back to the campsite and his friends were sitting around. "How was your walk?" May asked.
    "It was fine," Ash said forcing a smile to cross his face.
    "Let's go swimming, I saw this great place just a little ways that way," May said pointing to the right.
    Water? No! Don't mention somewhere with water Brock thought then trying to think of a way to pretty much cancel out what she just said.
    A bunch of flashbacks of Misty swimming with her water pokemon flooded into Ashes mind and it was all he could take to keep from falling to his knees, I have to stay strong or my friends will worry. He had a dazed look on his face during this time.
    "That's a great idea May! We should go swinging threw the woods like a bunch of aipom," Brock said.
    "I didn't, "May began saying but was cut of by Brock.
    "You didn't bring any bananas to help you impersonate an aipom that's ok we don't need any," Brock said and began to drag May and Max off into the woods and you see Brock in the distance swinging on a branch.
    "What's going on Brock?" May asked, "You know perfectly well I didn't say swinging."
    "Exnay on the water mentionay," Brock whispered while making his hand flat and moved it back and forth in front of his neck. "Misty grew up in a water pokemon gym and all of her pokemon are water types."
    "Oh, oopsie," May said then began to swing on a branch herself. "Max get up here and swing too!"
    "Ooohh..." Max groaned then climbed up onto a branch himself.
    Ash and pikachu just looked on, and what a sight it was, he cracked up laughing.
    "Common let's keep this up," Brock whispered.
    "You have got to be kidding!" May said hoping down from the tree and put her hand on her hip.
    "Common It'll cheer up Ash," Brock said.
    "Ok I'm in, this is kinda fun." Max said smirking.
    "Ok but if someone sees me..." Brock began to go over to Ash monkey style, with Max and May behind him. Ash saw them and began to roll on the ground from the laughter. When they got close enough they all began to say, "aipom pom." Tears ran down his cheeks from laughing so hard.
    "Ok I'm done making a fool of myself," May said very quietly so only Brock and Max could hear then she said out load, "Isn't it time for lunch?"
    Brock looked at his watch and said, "It's one o'clock! Lunch was an hour ago."
    Brock donned his pink frilly apron and began to cook right away. Ash wiped the tears of laughter off his face and got up to go wait for lunch to get ready.

A/N:That's half of part 2,I'll post the second half later,stupid writers block.:)

jsheasle53

Psyduck Trainer
    Years
    You did an excellent job of developing this story, and I cannot wait to see the final section of part two! :) Keep up the great work, Mandy!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Yeah you did a great job, keep it up. I really liked the "Aipoms" that would make me laugh to. Keep posting and remember my Gyarados is watching you.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm going to read over my fanfic before I go to bed and hopefully I'll be able to get over my writers block and I'll write and post as soon as I can, sorry to keep you guys waiting...the first half of part 2 isn't the most aamlish of them all but don't worry.And thanks again for all of the positive feed back:)

Back