• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer sprites

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • What do you guys think of my trainer sprites? I made them so that if D/P trainers tools come out, i would already have the trainers ready. And can you guess what gender the rival is o.O lol

Trainer sprites

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Rival's a girl lol. Inspiration by Silver looking like a girl in gsc XD

And here are overworlds i just finished

Trainer sprites

Last edited:
    Years
  • The back of your boy trainer's hair could use some more detail. It looks a little flat.

And you might try changing his vest's colors so they don't mimic his hair.

I like 'em otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Those are some really good sprites

and you got me, what gender is he/she?
    And your post doesn't contain any constructive criticism. In the future, say why you like or dislike someone's pixel art - don't just say what you think of it, otherwise the pixel artist will never know what they're doing right or wrong.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • The back of your boy trainer's hair could use some more detail. It looks a little flat.

And you might try changing his vest's colors so they don't mimic his hair.

I like 'em otherwise.

Im tryin to stay within the 16 color limit (kinda hard do do with the girl trainer for some reason o.O)

And here are some redesigns/Remake clothes/whatever you wanna call them+ sprite fixes. I suck at guy hair, and how is my costume design?

Trainer sprites

and heres a rosalina trainer sprite worldking requested
    Trainer sprites

And here is mirror b
    Trainer sprites
    LOL his afro goes off screen in a battle XD

Last edited:

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Yeah i kinda suck at shading, but i'll work on that later. and here are some trainers i sprited for the heck of it a few days ago

Trainer sprites

Ash-As close as humanly possible (unless i did a D/P version. bigger sprite. i can add the cheek mark things.....i think)
    girl-some trainer i made
    Rosalina-added a Luma
    Micheal-made since there wasn't one

The only problem i have with the Anime and side game sprites is that they often exceed 16 colors.....but i could reduce that....

And here is my D/P trainer Firered leaf green style (before clothes change)
    Trainer sprites

Trainer sprites

lol and here is my attempt at Orre. im no good at tile-ing so i just sprited it...lol

And here are the trainers for my rom hack: Jace,Shiri (rival, one of em....),Emer.
    Trainer sprites
    Anyone know if the name Pokemon:Journeys is taken? (i should probably make a new male hero since i am Jace XD)
    And here is my netnavi Jenin.exe. took a loooooooooooooooooong time to sprite........
    Trainer sprites
    If only mmbn was hackable enuogh to put in custom navis T.T

And here is another trainer i made for me hack. Instead of an evil team, im gonna have one epic, bad *** trainer that does WHATEVER it takes to get rare and powerful pokemon.
    Trainer sprites

Next i work on "Ghetto trainers"
    Trainer sprites
    I know they're just recolors, but they aren't story involved......just a new class of trainers lol
    lol how come no one else makes black pokemon trainers? im gonna make more cause not all black ppls are ghetto.....lol

Last edited:
    Back