• 32 replies

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER

Age 26
Seen February 6th, 2015
Posted January 5th, 2012
1,006 posts
10.9 Years
Just some pixel arts I made, please don't use without permission >3< they're just for show only, >A>;;
Spoiler:
Random Sprites and Edits
Spoiler:

SHOPOKE!! based off a meme image
Spoiler:

Jiggly puff, first frame crystal remamp

Fakemon
Spoiler:

pre evo, of smeargle, i call him, Scribble :D (Newest version first)

a grass type starter, i call Cubud, based on a lion cub, (BTW, the thing on his ear and tail is a flower bud)

Florion
the evolved form of cubud
the buds on his ear and tail are starting to bloom and his mane has grown longer

Teddrop
A water Pokemon, Based on a polar bear cub

Figer
A Fire Pokemon

Blakiti
A ghost/dark type pokemon

Trainer Sprites
Spoiler:

one of my many made up trainers Her name is Daffodil

unnamed bug type trainer
:D
Some trainers i made of myself (newest to oldest)

and some sprites of my friends

Other Pixel Art
Spoiler:

Some plushies from a while back >3<

Dolls and plushies I made <u>

lol the bases are pretty much free for use, as long as you credit
or else ill find you
i'll find you
i'll find you

Spherical Ice

Age 22
Bristol, UK
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,257 posts
12.2 Years
Wow. Nice sprites. I like the Shopoke, very accurately copied. Scribble looks really cute, however, I think you should work on the eyes, as the lack of a pupil makes it look... strange. Cubud looks like a pre-evolution of Leafeon, but he's SOOO cute! Really good sprites.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER

Age 26
Seen February 6th, 2015
Posted January 5th, 2012
1,006 posts
10.9 Years
Wow. Nice sprites. I like the Shopoke, very accurately copied. Scribble looks really cute, however, I think you should work on the eyes, as the lack of a pupil makes it look... strange. Cubud looks like a pre-evolution of Leafeon, but he's SOOO cute! Really good sprites.
thats what i thought

i liked leafeons earthy colors alot so i used them
:3

thanks bunches :D

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.

Male
On the moon
Seen April 29th, 2016
Posted March 17th, 2012
331 posts
12.5 Years
Nice sprites, especially Shopoke. For people wondering what it's based off look at my sig. Something doesn't look right about Scribble's body (or shirt sort of thing), maybe a lighter colour? And a bit of colour blending between the brown and green, then it would be great.
I refuse to enter a battle of the wits with you,
it's against my morals to attack an unarmed person.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder

Age 29
Male
Zombieville South Carolina
Seen June 10th, 2012
Posted May 18th, 2012
387 posts
12.7 Years
Hey nice sprites I like em ^_^

Scribble personally is my fave mainly due to my love for art as well its just cute I like the two new fakemon as well they are genius and remind me of a blooming meadow during the early spring its just soothing. Keep up th amazing sprite work. Not much can be improved upon due to the fact that they all look really nice. I have other versions of scribble if you want them such as the shiny version and the icon versions that Im using. Since scribble is yours if you want I can upload em and PM you the links so you can add em to your display. Keep up the great work =]
My Threads:
Phantom Dusk Plot and Story: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4678023#post4678023

My Sprite Thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179083

Phantom Dusk is back in production with loads of modifications. Will be updating soon! -2012

I Support:

Spherical Ice

Age 22
Bristol, UK
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,257 posts
12.2 Years
The one that I love the most is the Slowpoke one, it looks so cool and love how you made a sprite and the actual drawing of it.
He didn't make the drawing. He based the sprite on it, if you read the caption below.

Anyway, I like your new sprites, Doc! I think Figer's (lol) head is a bit high and the flame is too big IMO. Teddrop shall rule the world! Keep up the great work!

Snitch

How long, how long?

Male
In your fridge.
Seen September 21st, 2010
Posted July 28th, 2009
18 posts
10.6 Years
The revamp is nice, I have to say, much better results than I can turn out. However, the shading seems ever so slightly off on the head. Just my two cents. ^^

Love the latest 'friend sprite' (the girl in the dress) and your most recent you sprite is very nice too, albeit a bit too purple for my tastes. xD

Does Teddrop really need two D's? I think Tedrop looks nicer. :3

TEDDROP SHALL RULE THE WORLD, AS STATED ABOVE. D:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER

Age 26
Seen February 6th, 2015
Posted January 5th, 2012
1,006 posts
10.9 Years
Teddrop is aiming for world domination now? D:
as long as he doesn't make a mess its coo :>

Blakiti
dark/ghost type

i based him off the superstition that black cats bring bad luck, i originally had made him pure dark type.
but when i made him into sprite form, it ended up looking kind of ghostly as well xD;;

Azumi

★七色に光る女★

Age 25
Female
SE.RA.PH
Seen January 3rd, 2017
Posted September 7th, 2014
1,631 posts
11.9 Years
:O Shinji plushie = WANT

Your sprites are great! I especially love the others part (er... Jun and Shinji fan here?) because I really like plushies and those are my favourite characters (other than Lucian XD), so... it's excellent!

Also, in this...

The fire kinda irks me... Maybe it's how the tail goes straight up, or the parts near the tail looks too fat...
Well, the anatomy irks me. It looks like Figer is too fat? I suggest leaning it a bit...
(Or maybe I'm wrong. If that is, tell me.)

...that's all I have to say. No crit because I have no experience in these aspects... *sighs*

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER

Age 26
Seen February 6th, 2015
Posted January 5th, 2012
1,006 posts
10.9 Years
Ahh yes

Figer.../violently shakes fist D:

It drove me nuts ;n;
I think its something in the anatomy...Or the head...or the fire... I had trouble with the posing <n>
/naw girl you were just doing it wrong
/ur meen
/SHHHH people are watching <.< >.>

lolineedtoupdatemoaroften<.<>.><.<

Those are so cool! :P Mind if I use the Krystal Trainer and Gold Trainer in my siggy?

sure
the dolls are pretty much free for use

just make sure you credit
/face/breath/face/breathonface
Advertiser Content