• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orichalcum

What should the Evil Doer team be of this Game?

• A New Team Rocket

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Another Team like Galactic or Aqua

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A brand new Team for new Laughs

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
Pokemon Orichalcum

Intro
An new adventure to stop new evil doers, and meet new pokemon and new friends all over Poketopia.

New Features to be added to the game-
-Over 150 new Pokemon plus all the originals
-3 new types to add to the mix
--The shining brilliants of Light
--The mysterious creation of Virus
--And the awe in Power of the Heavens from Cosmic
-One new expansive region, a trip and trial through the Orange Islands and venture back to all other old regions.
-A new Card game loaded with fun and excitement (hopefully)
-All new Pokemon sprites for all pokemon (again, hopefully)
-Back to the original Phone system, no silly Pokenav, or such
-New evil doers, but I can't say mor---....... *beep* *click*

-The Introduction Story (or at least the beginning text)
Key - * = Master's notes; doesn't not correspond to dialong
-actions that happen in the dialong

Hello.
First of I would like to welcome you to Ethera Region
*<- this is subject to change*. I am Ezraten, but many people call me Professor Ezra. As you can guess I work at the Pokemon Lab in the City to the East, Zamarc City *<- again same as above*, as that is one of the few remaining Pokemon Labs here. I am one of the original escapees that found this continent that you call home now. The original attacks from terrorist Teams: Rocket, Aqua, Magna, and Galactic, have been found that their strings were being pulled by a high organization: Team Eternal *<- again ^^*. As they puppet teams that they put together fell in the regions that were placed under their control, Team Eternal began to clean up the mess that they're puppets could not handle. They did not only want pokemon, they wanted terror, fear, and destruction, so we as a people of the former regions prayed to Mew and Arceus for our protection, but none ever came. So many of use fled in many directions across oceans praying to Kyogre and manaphy our safe sail, but we soon found out that sea monsters of pokemon in the deepest waters thought other wise. Few found it here to this region, but we thought this as a new beginning and set up the traditional league that many grew to love. You have become of age to start this challenge, and I will help you. Enclosed with this package is 3 pokeballs, each containing a possible companion. As soon as you choose one, the other 2 will teleport back to my Pc so you can't be greedy. Hopeful this League region won't be intruded by Team Eternal like the ot----

but the letter cut off, stopping without an end. You just turned 16 and this package showed up. You begin to notice that your still standing it the rain with a package under your arm and hurry back inside. Hurridly you open the package to find the three pokeballs as the professor said; each were labeled: .....

I thought that would make a nice intro to a story. :D

The Map

Map of the Ethera Region
Spoiler:

The Pokemon

Pokedex
Spoiler:

-Pokemon that still need Evolutions-
Spoiler:

-All un-used pokemon typings-

Spoiler:

All types can be vis virca and each other type combination is not limited to one pokemon, or just these types, I just want to cover all of these. Any conserns with a missed type, or one already used, please be sure to bring it up.

New Types

LightTyping.png

Attacking
-Super-effective against -
Dark.png
Ghost.png
Steel.png
Dragon.png

-Resisted by-
Normal.png
LightTyping.png
Psychic.png

Defending
-Super effected by-
Grass.png
Poison.png
Psychic.png

-Resists-
LightTyping.png
Fighting.png
Normal.png
Ground.png

-Nulls -
Dark.png

VirusTyping.png

Attacking
Poison.png
Psychic.png
CosmicTyping.png
Steel.png

-Resisted by-
Grass.png
Dark.png
Water.png

Defending
-Super effected by-
Electric.png
Ground.png

-Resists-
Psychic.png
Ghost.png
CosmicTyping.png

CosmicTyping.png

Attacking
Dragon.png
CosmicTyping.png

-Resisted by-
Dark.png
Normal.png
VirusTyping.png

Defending
-Super effected by-
VirusTyping.png
Dragon.png
Dark.png

-Resists-
Steel.png
Fire.png
Water.png
Ice.png
Electric.png
Grass.png

Any conserns with this, be sure to post about it.

But if anyone would like to help me by giving me a better program to Sprite in, I would be eternally grateful (because so far, I'm doing them in paint, and they are turning out horrid).

Helping with the Project

Positions that still need help with (all of the positions I mostly fill as well, but I won't put my name next to them).

Concept Artists for Pokemon Ideas and Moves and such
Concept Art Color-er to color the concept art
Spriter for Overworld sprites of People and Pokemon
Spriter for New Pokemon sprites
Spriter for New Moves and Remixed Old moves
Scripter to help me with Scripting this Monstrosity
Music Producer for New background music
Pokemon Cry Producer for the new pokemon cries
Ideas manager for new original Card game to add to game
Scripter for Card game
Ideas Manager for Pokemon and Moves/Weather/Abilities
Spriter for Card game Sprites/Pictures
If you would like to be a Beta Tester.... click here!

You can also post base stats, special moves, new move Ideas, Pokedex entry material, a history, etc.... this is usually for Ideas Managers

If you would like to Help Support us

Kamiloron Userbar
PokemonOrichalcumUserBar.png

HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4760238#post4760238][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/neogego/PokemonOrichalcumUserBar.png[/IMG][/URL]

The Team

Programers
Rakki-neko

Spriters
Rakki-neko

Music Producers

Ideas manager
Chimchar5

Eventually Play-testers

Chimchar5

If you would like to sign up to be a play tester (which will be a long way away) then please post on the thread.

Credits
Nintendo - creators of Pokemon and its basic structure
Poccil: The starter kit that revolutionized pokemon fangame making.
Arkeis: Crediting for the great Ice/Dragon Sprite. Thanks

[FONT=&quot]If there is any other questions or conserns, please PM, post or VM me (<- placed in order of the probably fastest response) and I will get to you as fast as possible[/FONT]

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
I LOL'd so hard because your pokes that need evolutions I happen to be making both evolutions and prevolutions for all of them except tyrouge but a female dawn stone sounds nice I like that let me see some concept art plz ;]. Main reason of me saying this is that any of my prevos/evos fakemon you can use. Check out my project "Phantom Dusk" in the games showcase area. Also I like your basic concept art that loaded up. The intro was OMG suspenseful I like. Team definately should be a new one. Is team eternal and official team or made up? If they are made up perhaps you can make them the team they sound pretty tough Id love to see how they'd fair up against one of my official teams ;D

For my fakemon prevos/evos I only have concept arts atm Im spriting them as fast as I can.

I wish you loads of luck man.

And as for sprites I have many that I put up for public use and some that are for personal use but if you want to use any let me know and I can see what I can do for you.

Oh and for music software Reaper and AcidXpress work pretty good (I recomend AcidXpress over reaper due to its more user friendly and easier to use)

chimchar5

learnig surf
Years
Rakki-neko just saw the concept art, nice base!:classic:

edit:riolu,Kamiloron came out amazing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
LAWL the Kamiloron turned out epicly.

horagon.png

Yup! I think it's incredible that you were able to make a sprite that's exactly identical to Arkeis'. Really, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were an amazingly skilled spriter! But since I do, I'll say that Arkeis is an amazingly skilled spriter and that stealing is bad. Naughty naughty.

...Now, as for the game; I'd reccomment that you, Rakki-neko, learn to sprite a bit and perhaps get a bit more experience before venturing into the risky, unstable land of game development. Out there be dragons, and they're not cool-looking bug/dragons! Your ideas are cool, I like that you're looking for new type combinations and I love the name, but don't go charging headfirst into things or you'll squander time and effort. You want this to get done, yes? Then you'll have to wait and learn a bit.

riolu's

riolu? where!
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
i didnt steal that, i swear!

but, since you'll probably go crazy, ill just go create a new one...

Last edited:

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
It does look pretty close to the one arkeis made, riolu's. Sorry but I'm going to have to side with the other people. But it is pretty close to the concept I was going for with Kamiloron, so I'm going to ask Arkeis if they don't mind if I use it.

Zephyr, if you read this, I thank one for pointing that out before the game was published and a giant mess started. I will try to look into spriting myself, so don't think that I'm not, (and looking at Arkeis, Fusing parts of other pokemon look like it would be a good way to do some of these myself, because their finished products look very nice but I'm sure it is a practiced skill). And thanks for the warning about pluning head first into this, but I don't need it. I switched over to RMXP because I know alot about it already, which is why i switched from rom hacking (which would have been a mess) to RMXP.

@Sythe, no Team Eternal is not its final name, I am trying to think of a Tougher fear inducing name, but so far I'm drawing up short.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Well I spent the last week trying to think of a name for my side project took an entire week to get a simple name lol so you will get it and it will be awesome Im sure. Im going to start working on prevos/evos and stuff soon if you want ill post them here as well for you to use. Im using them for my game as well. Um I have made a mawile evo (Male and Female) that look beast but Ill put them in a sheet then just let you use my sheet.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
I know I never posted it but I was trying to go with some new types combos for the final stage in the starter pokemon:
Grass starter: Grass/Steel or Grass Light
Fire starter: Fire/Electric or Fire/Dragon
Water: Would pretty much have to go with Water/Ghost

But nice sprites anyway, they look very good, oh if you do do sprites or drawings or something, please do the entire line for that poke so I know what direction it is going in. A dex entry text, ability (starters it doesn't matter because it will be Overgrow, torrent, and Blaze, but for any other please), base stats would be nice, and any new moves it should have or anything should be there.

PS this is a concept open thread so if you want to discuss new weather, new environments, map ideas (still in production, but I was thinking a large chain of Islands close together), new move Ideas, or discussing typings and what beasts (mythical or not) should go with (don't discuss new types; 2 more are on their way, but that is it after that to round the types to a nice 20).

PPS. I'm going to bring Missingno. to be a really pokemon in this game, and it will have an evolution. It will be the Heaviest, and 9th highest attacker with the lowest ever base Defense (basing these off the real bases for Missingno.) If you want spasifics, go look on Bulbipedia (I might add, its a great place :D)

P.P.P.S. I like the message under your name, Chimchar :D

Last edited:

chimchar5

learnig surf
Years
I know I never posted it but I was trying to go with some new types combos for the final stage in the starter pokemon:
Grass starter: Grass/Steel or Grass Light
Fire starter: Fire/Electric or Fire/Dragon
Water: Would pretty much have to go with Water/Ghost

P.P.P.S. I like the message under your name, Chimchar :D

ok i will remember the starter types and i will try and make new ones or just make other pokemon to goin the game. Thanks for the comment :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Hey Rakki, I wanted to ask you about the banner you asked me to do. Could you provide me a sprite? Or could I use the sprite I pmed you? I can't post images yet, due to my lack of posts.

I made it myself, copyrighted to me, thank you very much. I know it isn't the best, but there isn't any other sprites after all.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
Okay, so I overhauled the First Post with Updates:
-I have a Pokedex Spoiler with new Pokemon entries (which I will also post in here are the need with all their Info)
-New Userbar(s) to help support us
-The two other new types,
VirusTyping.png
and
CosmicTyping.png
, to add into the mix (the typings for all the new types are in a messy heep on the first post; i will make a proper type chart later)
-Uploaded a Map of the newly renamed Ethera Region.

And now for the new pokemon information:
#502 - Bunnit
Spoiler:

#503 - Jakilop
Spoiler:

#504 - Rabbilope
Spoiler:

#505 - Egger
Spoiler:

#506 - Kocherel
Spoiler:

#507 - Kokatori
Spoiler:

#508 - Crupinot
Spoiler:

#509 - Dragoonfly
Spoiler:

#524 - Vebulifly
Spoiler:

#525 - Destro
Spoiler:

#6?? (?? for I don't know the end of the new pokes but I think it will stop in the 600's) - Kamiloron
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back