ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2776    
Old March 6th, 2011 (7:50 AM). Edited March 6th, 2011 by We'reblastingoffagainnnnn.
We'reblastingoffagainnnnn's Avatar
We'reblastingoffagainnnnn We'reblastingoffagainnnnn is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Team Rocket HQ
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 10
    when I go into flash's house no one is there
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2777    
    Old March 6th, 2011 (8:59 AM).
    Konor Konor is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Gender:
      Posts: 19
      Still waiting patiently for an answer on this. I have 7 badges and just got done with the Aragi's lab part, and when I try to go to the museum to enter the aqua hideout, there is a aqua member blocking my path. How do I get in?
      Reply With Quote
        #2778    
      Old March 6th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
      nyannyan nyannyan is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 1
        Help my VBA wont let me play I don't know whats wrong
        Reply With Quote
          #2779    
        Old March 7th, 2011 (2:12 AM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by colcolstyles.
        rioly95 rioly95 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 5
          who can help me find lickitoung ? i need to trade him for riolu

          Please some tell me where to find lickitoung. I can t find it (((
          Reply With Quote
            #2780    
          Old March 7th, 2011 (6:04 AM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by moraq06.
          moraq06's Avatar
          moraq06 moraq06 is offline
          am I genius? or lucky?
             
            Join Date: Dec 2010
            Location: somewhere I belong
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 27
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by nyannyan View Post
            Help my VBA wont let me play I don't know whats wrong
            maybe it's your rom or your VBA settings

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by rioly95 View Post
            Please some tell me where to find lickitoung. I can t find it (((
            search anywhere and be patient, it's quite rare
            if you can't find one, you may trade it
            __________________
            Talk less...
            Do more...


            Use your heart and brain first before you do anything...
            Reply With Quote
              #2781    
            Old March 7th, 2011 (11:49 AM).
            Snakebyte's Avatar
            Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
            About time, I'd say...
               
              Join Date: Jan 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 293
              Lickitung is on Route I. Surf is required.
              Reply With Quote
                #2782    
              Old March 7th, 2011 (2:41 PM).
              rioly95 rioly95 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 5
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                Lickitung is on Route I. Surf is required.
                thanks, i understand that it is on the hill next to house right?


                I am stuck at road W i cant pass it it says : the wall is very rocky... will a pokemons move scale it ?
                Reply With Quote
                  #2783    
                Old March 7th, 2011 (3:47 PM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by Snakebyte.
                Snakebyte's Avatar
                Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
                About time, I'd say...
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 293
                  Yeah, that's correct. There's a guy standing in front of the cave when you first go there, but he was gone by the time I had surf. I don't know where you're supposed to go next because I'm only at Golden City, but it sounds like you need Rock Climb to go past there. Perhaps you're going the wrong way?

                  EDIT: Wait, never mind, I know where you are. If you're at Charpos Island and have done the Festa Zone stuff, you need to go south down Route Q, east on Route V, then north on Route AC. You'll run into May, who gives you the ticket for Golden City.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by aeros View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kamranh1 View Post
                  I got this weird message from the nurse at the pokemon center,
                  She said:

                  "It appears that
                  - weird characters - is playing right now
                  Go for it!"

                  What does that mean?!
                  well, I have the same problem just like you. But It only happens at the pokemon center near the desert so dont bother it! Not that it would ruin your game or anything, right?
                  This just happened to me, but in the Golden City pokemon center. Also, who is supposed to give me Moomoo Milk? I fed the Miltank, but nothing happened.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2784    
                  Old March 8th, 2011 (1:46 AM).
                  rioly95 rioly95 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 5
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                    Yeah, that's correct. There's a guy standing in front of the cave when you first go there, but he was gone by the time I had surf. I don't know where you're supposed to go next because I'm only at Golden City, but it sounds like you need Rock Climb to go past there. Perhaps you're going the wrong way?

                    EDIT: Wait, never mind, I know where you are. If you're at Charpos Island and have done the Festa Zone stuff, you need to go south down Route Q, east on Route V, then north on Route AC. You'll run into May, who gives you the ticket for Golden City.
                    HM... i am there next to house but i am seaching half hour and the lickitung havent apeared(((mb it will be after e4 ?


                    About stuck. i am now at road w. And there is no way to go next. I need to go first to festa zone ? If yes where festa zone?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2785    
                    Old March 8th, 2011 (6:52 AM).
                    sudloa sudloa is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                      Posts: 8
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Konor View Post
                      Still waiting patiently for an answer on this. I have 7 badges and just got done with the Aragi's lab part, and when I try to go to the museum to enter the aqua hideout, there is a aqua member blocking my path. How do I get in?
                      So, did u talked to Aragi to complete problems?
                      Did u found Sky and discuss with him before go to the museum?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2786    
                      Old March 8th, 2011 (7:50 AM).
                      SephirothX's Avatar
                      SephirothX SephirothX is offline
                      a.k.a. Shadomew
                         
                        Join Date: May 2005
                        Location: Portland, Oregon
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 443
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by rioly95 View Post
                        thanks, i understand that it is on the hill next to house right?


                        I am stuck at road W i cant pass it it says : the wall is very rocky... will a pokemons move scale it ?
                        Sounds like the Rock Climb HM from D/P/Pt. I haven't played much yet, but if s/he programmed that HM (or maybe TM) in, try to find it.
                        __________________
                        PM me if you'd like to hear some of the ideas I have for ROM hacks. I've got some subplot ideas and Fakemon that I really want in a hack... as long as I don't have do the whole hack. xD

                        Poke my eggs?
                        Linkin Park - Blackout | Pendulum - Watercolour
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2787    
                        Old March 8th, 2011 (3:40 PM).
                        morikun morikun is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Posts: 13
                          I've been searching the Malias Library for 5 days now and I still can't find Steven. Some say choose the middle book, but i don't see any. where is he?

                          Also, I've beaten the E4 5 times over and have yet to receive ROCK CLIMB. Exactly how am I to get it?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2788    
                          Old March 8th, 2011 (4:23 PM).
                          amg16 amg16 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Posts: 11
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by morikun View Post
                            I've been searching the Malias Library for 5 days now and I still can't find Steven. Some say choose the middle book, but i don't see any. where is he?

                            Also, I've beaten the E4 5 times over and have yet to receive ROCK CLIMB. Exactly how am I to get it?
                            after you done the steven quest you fight them again, they will be ALOT harder so i suggest you train you pokemon and the elite 4 now

                            also steven is on the top floor talk to him and he opens a secret passage way when you go in there there will be 3 book, read the middle book thats when the grodon vs kyogre event start
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2789    
                            Old March 8th, 2011 (4:40 PM).
                            morikun morikun is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2009
                              Posts: 13
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by amg16 View Post
                              after you done the steven quest you fight them again, they will be ALOT harder so i suggest you train you pokemon and the elite 4 now

                              also steven is on the top floor talk to him and he opens a secret passage way when you go in there there will be 3 book, read the middle book thats when the grodon vs kyogre event start

                              I am in the library right now and i only see the three people who are usually up there (Shard guy, School kid, and girl) .

                              Also, would this be the last steven hunt?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2790    
                              Old March 8th, 2011 (7:04 PM).
                              amg16 amg16 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2011
                                Posts: 11
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by morikun View Post
                                I am in the library right now and i only see the three people who are usually up there (Shard guy, School kid, and girl) .

                                Also, would this be the last steven hunt?
                                yes it is the last one, you have to find him 3 times altogether, twice before milas city library, im not sure what you might have done wrong, make sure you have found him in the last 2 places, double check he is not still there
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2791    
                                Old March 9th, 2011 (10:31 AM).
                                Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                                Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Posts: 96
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by amg16 View Post
                                  yes it is the last one, you have to find him 3 times altogether, twice before milas city library, im not sure what you might have done wrong, make sure you have found him in the last 2 places, double check he is not still there
                                  At first he is in the desert (litle cave on south) Next He is in the forrest (north of Golden City, puzzle rocks) than he is in Libary
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2792    
                                  Old March 9th, 2011 (2:41 PM).
                                  sharpbow11's Avatar
                                  sharpbow11 sharpbow11 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 30
                                    Um, how caN I download it? All I see is UPS file in paraentheses? I really want to try this out!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2793    
                                    Old March 9th, 2011 (4:25 PM).
                                    Paige's Avatar
                                    Paige Paige is offline
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                                    Age: 28
                                    Posts: 854
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
                                    Um, how caN I download it? All I see is UPS file in paraentheses? I really want to try this out!
                                    search for a emerald(u){Trashman) rom, a ups patcher program(there are a few programs for this). Then download the ups file and patch it to the emerald rom.
                                    __________________

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2794    
                                    Old March 9th, 2011 (5:01 PM).
                                    amg16 amg16 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Posts: 11
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
                                      Um, how caN I download it? All I see is UPS file in paraentheses? I really want to try this out!
                                      dowlaod a pokemon emerald rom and a patching program (both been told in on the first page) and patch the emerald rom with the ups file sky has uploaded a video on how to patch, also be aware that you have to set the emulator to special settings (see first page)
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2795    
                                      Old March 9th, 2011 (6:38 PM).
                                      Konor Konor is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                                        Gender:
                                        Posts: 19
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by sudloa View Post
                                        So, did u talked to Aragi to complete problems?
                                        Did u found Sky and discuss with him before go to the museum?
                                        I only talked to the Aragi after I got out of the basement and they tell me about the submarine and I only talked to sky before I went into the lab.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2796    
                                        Old March 9th, 2011 (9:59 PM).
                                        Rizzy's Avatar
                                        Rizzy Rizzy is offline
                                        // Friendship >> Chuck Norris
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 49
                                          I download the emulator you said, and I follow those options instructions (except for the music, I just turned it off).
                                          So far is GREAT!. I love the fact that I usually hate Emerald or Fire Red hacks because when I use my tab key they dont run as fast and smooth as Ruby hacks.
                                          The images look fresh and smooth, as good as the DS versions.
                                          I'll keep on playing, and I'm hyped that is the final version.
                                          Loving the tilesets and stuff.
                                          The story at the start it seems so similar that the original version. But I'll keep on playing because "For more stories, let's play.." lol

                                          (;
                                          __________________

                                          # "Not lazy, just laid back"

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2797    
                                          Old March 10th, 2011 (1:37 AM).
                                          darkbelgian's Avatar
                                          darkbelgian darkbelgian is offline
                                          Belgian pokémaster xD
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: belgium
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 15
                                            First of all i wanna say what many before already did: marvelous hack! Played many different hacks and this is one of my favourite for sure

                                            But now i'm kinda stuck :s The quest dude in desert underpass gave me the quest to find a hidden item, i searched the whole friggin cave and did'nt find it Any help? tnx in advance
                                            __________________
                                            Belgian pokemonmaster :p
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2798    
                                            Old March 10th, 2011 (4:07 AM).
                                            amg16 amg16 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                                              Posts: 11
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by darkbelgian View Post
                                              First of all i wanna say what many before already did: marvelous hack! Played many different hacks and this is one of my favourite for sure

                                              But now i'm kinda stuck :s The quest dude in desert underpass gave me the quest to find a hidden item, i searched the whole friggin cave and did'nt find it Any help? tnx in advance
                                              when you accept the quest the floor of the cave sparkle you have to search there it is hidden, it will be in the same area as he is in so dont leave his area, the item should be between 1-5 steps below him (i havent accounted for left and right so you will need to work it out) im sorry but thats all the help i can give you
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2799    
                                              Old March 10th, 2011 (1:34 PM).
                                              morikun morikun is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Posts: 13
                                                I found out what happened. I used a save spot to get back to my game instead of the in-game save and it erased my finding him in the forest. I got rock climb and just released Suicune, so im on track now. thanks!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2800    
                                                Old March 10th, 2011 (7:25 PM).
                                                sharpbow11's Avatar
                                                sharpbow11 sharpbow11 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 30
                                                  Another problem here. I downloaded the flora file, but it's rar. not ups! Ugh, What's wrong now?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:12 AM.