ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3326    
Old July 4th, 2011 (2:44 AM).
Quaresma.pl's Avatar
Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 96
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jezzrey View Post
    I forgot to tell that i upgraded my game to the latest patch without restarting the game...
    I finished:
    1.Wally's Party
    2.Coral Quest
    3.L Area
    4.Bring me a Gible
    5.Ninja Trio
    6.Explosion
    7.Desert Underpass
    8.Malias City

    I finished all eight quests but i only have 20QP i cant buy the Old Sea Map
    Maby you don't recive points from some ninja xD Or you didn't past steaven quest or somethink
    __________________


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3327    
    Old July 4th, 2011 (3:11 AM).
    jezzrey's Avatar
    jezzrey jezzrey is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 13
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
      Maby you don't recive points from some ninja xD Or you didn't past steaven quest or somethink
      Nvm tnx:Di used the old z bug fixed to get more points hehe...now i got all legendaries:D
      Reply With Quote
        #3328    
      Old July 4th, 2011 (3:05 PM).
      lokionon lokionon is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 7
        Hello, I have great doubts, because the passage of meteor falls is closed? I already won the seventh gym and the passage remains closed, I took the dive and waterfall HM's, but still passing meteor falls on the route F is closed, can someone tell me how to open the passage to meteor falls?and sorry for my bad english ,i'm spanish :/
        Reply With Quote
          #3329    
        Old July 4th, 2011 (5:43 PM).
        33r1 33r1 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender:
          Posts: 2
          I have had the save corruption but only after I beat the Elite Four, It happens even after I changed the Save Type (and deleted the .sav file) and every time. It also only happens when I beat the Elite Four, any other point is fine. Can I please have help I really want to finish this game.
          Reply With Quote
            #3330    
          Old July 5th, 2011 (7:08 AM).
          pesur pesur is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 12
            after i beat Elite 4 i went to battle frontier and when i talk to a guy in there he says.
            Sorry you cant play battle frontier or battle tent in this version.
            what should i do
            Reply With Quote
              #3331    
            Old July 5th, 2011 (11:49 AM).
            throwaway1 throwaway1 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 8
              Love how hard this game is. Currently working on completing pokedex; have 200 Hoenn/382 National seen, 188 Hoenn/347 National owned. Anyone have any suggestions for maxing happiness quickly/good training places?
              Reply With Quote
                #3332    
              Old July 5th, 2011 (4:05 PM).
              lokionon lokionon is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 7
                Can anyone tell me? I tried everything, but does not open meteor falls
                Reply With Quote
                  #3333    
                Old July 6th, 2011 (2:24 AM).
                Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Posts: 96
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lokionon View Post
                  Can anyone tell me? I tried everything, but does not open meteor falls
                  I remember that meteor falls passage will be open when prof. will coled you to get in some lab when electric pokes will be atack them. It will be after 7 th badge
                  __________________


                  Reply With Quote
                    #3334    
                  Old July 6th, 2011 (6:05 AM).
                  lokionon lokionon is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
                    I remember that meteor falls passage will be open when prof. will coled you to get in some lab when electric pokes will be atack them. It will be after 7 th badge
                    I'm only the sixth badge up now, please, can you tell me where I have to go? or show me some guide,i do not even know where the city is the 7th badge, you can help me?thanks man
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3335    
                    Old July 6th, 2011 (6:23 AM).
                    Danu20's Avatar
                    Danu20 Danu20 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Location: Oravita
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 35
                      Hi all please send me the emulator for this rom with settings. i whait PM with this or link for download. Thank you
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3336    
                      Old July 6th, 2011 (6:50 AM). Edited July 6th, 2011 by Quaresma.pl.
                      Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                      Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Posts: 96
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by lokionon View Post
                        I'm only the sixth badge up now, please, can you tell me where I have to go? or show me some guide,i do not even know where the city is the 7th badge, you can help me?thanks man
                        You need to obtain secret potion from Cyntia (honey villige) before this you must find May (I think her name is May, girl who you batle at the start of the game in the cave). When you will have secret potion go back to the place when you met May (I think that wyll be on route W? South and then east from chapros island) If not keep looking dude.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Danu20
                        Hi all please send me the emulator for this rom with settings. i whait PM with this or link for download. Thank you
                        Dowload an IPS patch from this site, find correct rom (it's easy just use google) And normal GBA emulator. It's realy easy

                        PS. Did someone know how to evolve swadloon on Leavanny?
                        Sky you should add new pokemons method evolutions to first post
                        __________________


                        Reply With Quote
                          #3337    
                        Old July 6th, 2011 (11:22 AM).
                        lokionon lokionon is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 7
                          Is not that dude, I already did that, it was well before, but I will not give up, wanted to finish the game, is very good, and thanks for helping, it's good to see that people help ^ ^
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3338    
                          Old July 6th, 2011 (1:30 PM).
                          throwaway1 throwaway1 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 8
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by lokionon View Post
                            Is not that dude, I already did that, it was well before, but I will not give up, wanted to finish the game, is very good, and thanks for helping, it's good to see that people help ^ ^
                            The seventh gym is the one in Teaes City. You need to get the pulhia tea from the second floor of the pulhia hotel (left staircase I think, talk to man in first room). Take the tea to Mr. Scope in Ocepac Town (City?) and trade for the scope. Go to Teaes City and try to enter the gym. There is something invisible there, use scope. Capture the pokemon (if you equip with exp share and place first in party and switch out as you battle you can evolve it to its final form inside the gym). Destroy the trainers inside, Battle Aragi the Seventh leader (water-type) and she will ask you go to her lab on Route F. This is the point that meteor falls can be accessed.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3339    
                            Old July 6th, 2011 (2:58 PM).
                            lokionon lokionon is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 7
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by throwaway1 View Post
                              The seventh gym is the one in Teaes City. You need to get the pulhia tea from the second floor of the pulhia hotel (left staircase I think, talk to man in first room). Take the tea to Mr. Scope in Ocepac Town (City?) and trade for the scope. Go to Teaes City and try to enter the gym. There is something invisible there, use scope. Capture the pokemon (if you equip with exp share and place first in party and switch out as you battle you can evolve it to its final form inside the gym). Destroy the trainers inside, Battle Aragi the Seventh leader (water-type) and she will ask you go to her lab on Route F. This is the point that meteor falls can be accessed.
                              I destroyed all the trainers, the less the leader, do not know how but I forgot, hahaha, thanks man,you saved me
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3340    
                              Old July 7th, 2011 (1:18 AM).
                              Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                              Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Posts: 96
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by lokionon View Post
                                I destroyed all the trainers, the less the leader, do not know how but I forgot, hahaha, thanks man,you saved me
                                Oh sorry dude I make a mistake, it was 6 gym not seven xD
                                I'm glad that someone helped you. I played in this game month ago and I don't remember everythink and yesterday I started again from the beggining :D
                                __________________


                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3341    
                                Old July 7th, 2011 (6:41 AM).
                                lokionon lokionon is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 7
                                  haha no dude, thank you, I got it, now I'm in town surence *-*, thanks again (:
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3342    
                                  Old July 7th, 2011 (9:59 AM).
                                  maniac9234 maniac9234 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                                    Posts: 1
                                    hi all
                                    i found my Garchomp very weak in ability
                                    is there anything wrong?
                                    lv52
                                    hp 151
                                    attack 112
                                    defence 95
                                    s attack75
                                    s defence 74
                                    speed 117

                                    Do any 1 have the patch to fix this? thx
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3343    
                                    Old July 7th, 2011 (1:32 PM).
                                    pesur pesur is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 12
                                      when i want to play battle frontier i get this message:
                                      Sorry you cant play battle frontier or battle tent in this version.
                                      what should i do?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3344    
                                      Old July 7th, 2011 (4:02 PM).
                                      lollixo lollixo is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                                        Posts: 11
                                        Hi! first of all, thanks a lot for your support, rom and stuff; now i have a question about riolu/lucario. i exchange lickitung for a female riolu (because it is the only way male doesn't exist) then I put ditto and riolu in the mansion to obtain a egg. all ok, after some footstep i get a new riolu at level 5 (male); i follow the guide for evolution by happiness and finally I have lucario at about lvl 20, ok. I start training it until a lvl 38 but it learn about only 2 moves (i try to write a name: "steel melody" and another one that I don't remember now nothing important anyway). I check in internet and i find the complete list of lucario's moves (it has a lot of moves until lvl 38 instead of 2 that it learned). Is it normal? does it change something from original female riolu (by exchange)?
                                        thanks a lot
                                        (sorry for my bad english)
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3345    
                                        Old July 7th, 2011 (9:11 PM).
                                        StarkePkMn's Avatar
                                        StarkePkMn StarkePkMn is offline
                                        Master of The Sky
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                                          Posts: 16
                                          I got a bad Egg on my Shaimyn FFS, how do I get Shaimyn back?!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3346    
                                          Old July 8th, 2011 (12:15 AM).
                                          davidm's Avatar
                                          davidm davidm is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2006
                                            Gender:
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 49
                                            Im am really stuck and have no clue what to do after the second gym badge? The only place that i know where to go to is the water cave but have no clue of where to go?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3347    
                                            Old July 8th, 2011 (12:32 AM).
                                            ichigouchiha8701's Avatar
                                            ichigouchiha8701 ichigouchiha8701 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              I'm in searound city with lickitung. I've read someone wants to trade it for a riolu here. I've spoken to everyone and no luck. Does anyone know where this person is? Thanks.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3348    
                                              Old July 8th, 2011 (12:50 AM).
                                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                              Memento Mori
                                              • Gold Tier
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                              Age: 25
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 14,508
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by davidm View Post
                                              Im am really stuck and have no clue what to do after the second gym badge? The only place that i know where to go to is the water cave but have no clue of where to go?
                                              Go to Route E for Mach Bike and then return to Platepics City and then to the east.
                                              __________________
                                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3349    
                                              Old July 8th, 2011 (12:58 AM).
                                              lollixo lollixo is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2010
                                                Posts: 11
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                                                Hi! first of all, thanks a lot for your support, rom and stuff; now i have a question about riolu/lucario. i exchange lickitung for a female riolu (because it is the only way male doesn't exist) then I put ditto and riolu in the mansion to obtain a egg. all ok, after some footstep i get a new riolu at level 5 (male); i follow the guide for evolution by happiness and finally I have lucario at about lvl 20, ok. I start training it until a lvl 38 but it learn about only 2 moves (i try to write a name: "steel melody" and another one that I don't remember now nothing important anyway). I check in internet and i find the complete list of lucario's moves (it has a lot of moves until lvl 38 instead of 2 that it learned). Is it normal? does it change something from original female riolu (by exchange)?
                                                thanks a lot
                                                (sorry for my bad english)
                                                May somebody help me please?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3350    
                                                Old July 8th, 2011 (1:28 AM).
                                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                                Memento Mori
                                                • Gold Tier
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                                Age: 25
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 14,508
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                                                May somebody help me please?
                                                I suppose it's because Riolu has edited movepool.
                                                __________________
                                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:03 AM.