ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3376    
Old July 9th, 2011 (6:42 PM). Edited July 9th, 2011 by snowyxnight.
snowyxnight snowyxnight is offline
     
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    when i try to download the ups patcher and the complete dex version neither will open
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3377    
    Old July 9th, 2011 (11:22 PM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,479
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
    after a league when the tv trasmitt a special on "strange pokemon blue/red" I choose blue.
    but when I put the shard in "that place" I get the red one. will I obtain the blue one next in another ways?
    It's been answered but I'll add something :D
    Of course =) This is Emerald's way of handling both EON Pokemon =)
    What color you choose (Blue = Latios, Red = Latias) tells the game which EON Pokemon will be roaming and in Flora Sky, which EON will have connection with you :D

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
    in this game is there a man who rename pokemon?
    I don't believe you missed him :D He's in Platepics City =)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
    Lol i found randomly Latios but i had to use Master ball for it and i found Moltres too xD
    You found Moltres in wild? O.O
    I only found Heatran like that so far :D

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
    This is the hardest gym lider in the game,
    The best way to kill his pokemon is to have some ground type pokemon with defensive move and lower stats move.
    The third GL was the hardest? o.O Really? I had no problems with beating him :D

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snowyxnight View Post
    when i try to download the ups patcher and the complete dex version neither will open
    I don't know what you're talking about but I suppose you cannot patch the ROM :D
    Do it according to tutorial =)
    And just like video says, if it won't patch, download different ROM =)
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #3378    
    Old July 10th, 2011 (1:46 AM).
    tralalala tralalala is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Location: germany
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 39
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post


      The third GL was the hardest? o.O Really? I had no problems with beating him :D


      )
      i had no problems with the 8th badge but with the water badge but this is normal because my team dont like water pokemons :D

      quick help. where is water cave? need waterfal :D
      Reply With Quote
        #3379    
      Old July 10th, 2011 (3:08 AM).
      codearm2 codearm2 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 9
        any one know where the winggul in Malias city quest?
        stuck in this quest



        ========================

        found :D
        Reply With Quote
          #3380    
        Old July 10th, 2011 (4:13 AM).
        davidm's Avatar
        davidm davidm is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2006
          Gender:
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 49
          Ive been told to go to some sort of forest but i cant remember what its called. I dont know where it is either? This is after the 4th gym badge. any help anyone?
          Reply With Quote
            #3381    
          Old July 10th, 2011 (4:46 AM).
          Spritingyoshi22's Avatar
          Spritingyoshi22 Spritingyoshi22 is offline
          That guy over there
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Location: Somewhere
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 111
            Like most good hacks this is populer on youtube and from what i've saw this hack looks good so i am gonna download it
            Reply With Quote
              #3382    
            Old July 10th, 2011 (5:30 AM).
            mariano.bass mariano.bass is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2
              how can I enter to Tom World again 'cuz I fell into the real world and I couldn't go to Malias City or do I have to start the game all over again? Please Help me I love this hack and I want to play it so much but I don't really wanna start all over again.
              Reply With Quote
                #3383    
              Old July 10th, 2011 (5:41 AM).
              Quaresma.pl's Avatar
              Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Posts: 96
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                You found Moltres in wild? O.O
                I only found Heatran like that so far :D
                Where did you found it? Moltres was on Outcast island. I was looking for snivy and i found Moltres xD but he is poor in this hack
                Did someone know how to evolve lampent? and where can i found seedot??
                __________________


                Reply With Quote
                  #3384    
                Old July 10th, 2011 (6:02 AM). Edited July 10th, 2011 by codearm2.
                codearm2 codearm2 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 9
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
                  Where did you found it? Moltres was on Outcast island. I was looking for snivy and i found Moltres xD but he is poor in this hack
                  Did someone know how to evolve lampent? and where can i found seedot??
                  wow
                  is it true?
                  how about articuno and zapdos?
                  will it be possible that they are located on outcast island too?

                  lampent and seedot?
                  no idea pal :D



                  btw, how many legendaries in this hack?
                  21 right?


                  ive got:
                  1. shaminsky
                  2. latias
                  3. latios
                  4. groudon
                  5. kyogre
                  6. kerudio
                  7&8. mew and mewto
                  9-11. giratina, dialga, palkia
                  12. arceus
                  13-15. the dogs (entei, sui, rai)
                  16-17. lugia and hooh
                  18. deoxys
                  19. cresellia


                  looks like i only need 2 more, i quess 1 is celeby and what is the other one?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3385    
                  Old July 10th, 2011 (6:07 AM).
                  Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                  Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Posts: 96
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by codearm2 View Post
                    wow
                    is it true?
                    how about articuno and zapdos?
                    will it be possible that they are located on outcast island too?

                    lampent and seedot?
                    no idea pal :D
                    Probably Yes the will, like on mt.fullmoon on the top (where latias apper) i found uxie and azelf
                    __________________


                    Reply With Quote
                      #3386    
                    Old July 10th, 2011 (6:13 AM).
                    GiraQuaza GiraQuaza is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1
                      Someone pls help me!!! I defeated elite 4 2 times and caught celebi shaymin giratina and latias but i cant find the hm rock climb someome pls help me!!!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3387    
                      Old July 10th, 2011 (6:17 AM).
                      codearm2 codearm2 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 9
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
                        Probably Yes the will, like on mt.fullmoon on the top (where latias apper) i found uxie and azelf
                        so manya legendaries in this hack
                        gotta find em all :D :D


                        to the fullmoon mount, yooohoooo
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3388    
                        Old July 10th, 2011 (6:28 AM).
                        Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                        Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Posts: 96
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by GiraQuaza View Post
                          Someone pls help me!!! I defeated elite 4 2 times and caught celebi shaymin giratina and latias but i cant find the hm rock climb someome pls help me!!!
                          You must go to the challenge island and start steaven mission. then you will get rock climb from cyntia and next you will need to defeat e4 one more time (on higher lvl)
                          __________________


                          Reply With Quote
                            #3389    
                          Old July 10th, 2011 (8:23 AM).
                          tralalala tralalala is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                            Location: germany
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 39
                            unbelieveable strong top 4 and champion. i bought 70x hyper potion, 50xrevive, 80 lemonade, 50 lava cookies.

                            i used all revives. 40 hyper potions, many cookes, and i have to use infight save. then i fight with the champion. looks good. then comes manaphy and i have 2 pokemons left, 2 revives, enough potions and cookies. i saved there and i tried it round about 50x and then... win. very hard and expensive. next try with high level of the team.

                            i need legendarys :D

                            i started the save yesterday. played complete with hyper speed

                            dex version
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3390    
                            Old July 10th, 2011 (11:53 AM).
                            lollixo lollixo is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2010
                              Posts: 11
                              Quote:
                              I don't believe you missed him :D He's in Platepics City =)
                              thanks a lot for the answer :D
                              I have the "complement pokedex version" and now I should defeat the "elite four" (for the 2nd time -.-), but I can't (for version) train my pokemon in "battle frointer" so, is there a place where I can do it?
                              thanks :D
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3391    
                              Old July 10th, 2011 (12:39 PM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,479
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                              i had no problems with the 8th badge but with the water badge but this is normal because my team dont like water pokemons :D

                              quick help. where is water cave? need waterfal :D
                              Water Cave is on Route E =)

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by davidm View Post
                              Ive been told to go to some sort of forest but i cant remember what its called. I dont know where it is either? This is after the 4th gym badge. any help anyone?
                              If I remember correctly then it's Polar Forest and in order to reach that you need to go back to Forest Entrance (first "city" after your hometown).

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mariano.bass View Post
                              how can I enter to Tom World again 'cuz I fell into the real world and I couldn't go to Malias City or do I have to start the game all over again? Please Help me I love this hack and I want to play it so much but I don't really wanna start all over again.
                              Where are you now in game?
                              I don't remember when you could leave Torn Worn xD

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
                              Where did you found it? Moltres was on Outcast island. I was looking for snivy and i found Moltres xD but he is poor in this hack
                              Did someone know how to evolve lampent? and where can i found seedot??
                              Heatran is on Mt. Fiery (might not be in your version though) and Articuno and Zapdos are really on Outcast Isle :D
                              Seedot should be obtainable through Headbutt trees.
                              And Lampent evolves through happiness in the night.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by codearm2 View Post
                              looks like i only need 2 more, i quess 1 is celeby and what is the other one?
                              Victini? =) (I'm guessing you're playing main version, 'cause in complement version it was Meloetta =))

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                              unbelieveable strong top 4 and champion. i bought 70x hyper potion, 50xrevive, 80 lemonade, 50 lava cookies.

                              i used all revives. 40 hyper potions, many cookes, and i have to use infight save. then i fight with the champion. looks good. then comes manaphy and i have 2 pokemons left, 2 revives, enough potions and cookies. i saved there and i tried it round about 50x and then... win. very hard and expensive. next try with high level of the team.

                              i need legendarys :D

                              i started the save yesterday. played complete with hyper speed

                              dex version
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                              thanks a lot for the answer :D
                              I have the "complement pokedex version" and now I should defeat the "elite four" (for the 2nd time -.-), but I can't (for version) train my pokemon in "battle frointer" so, is there a place where I can do it?
                              thanks :D
                              Wow guys you must not train hard O.o
                              I did not train seriously I was just beating trainers and I had no problems with the second league =D


                              Anyways I finished the hack with my epic team xD (Espeon, Umbreon, Flygon, Swampert, Sky Shaymin, Arceus) and I must say... Sky you made something awesome... Everything was splendid (especially the Mysterious Man xD He was BRUTAL xD)
                              This can really be compared with Light Platinum and I think that yours and Wes's hack have lot in common especially that they are very fun to play.
                              I wish you the best of luck in future hacking if some will be :D
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3392    
                              Old July 10th, 2011 (3:09 PM).
                              mariano.bass mariano.bass is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 2
                                "If I remember correctly then it's Polar Forest and in order to reach that you need to go back to Forest Entrance (first "city" after your hometown)."
                                I try but nothing happend another idea?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3393    
                                Old July 10th, 2011 (8:10 PM).
                                DVK's Avatar
                                DVK DVK is offline
                                Hack based-God
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: New Zealand
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Hasty
                                  Posts: 146
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by mariano.bass View Post
                                  "If I remember correctly then it's Polar Forest and in order to reach that you need to go back to Forest Entrance (first "city" after your hometown)."
                                  I try but nothing happend another idea?
                                  did you go see mr stone in platepics first?
                                  __________________
                                  Completed Challenges!


                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3394    
                                  Old July 11th, 2011 (12:43 AM).
                                  psydra27 psydra27 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2009
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 8
                                    How can I catch Feebas?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3395    
                                    Old July 11th, 2011 (5:51 AM). Edited July 11th, 2011 by tralalala.
                                    tralalala tralalala is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                                      Location: germany
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 39
                                      i have a little problem. i need a pokemon with explosion for a quest. but in the dex version there no Geodude in the cave under platepics city.

                                      in the normal version there a Geodudes.

                                      i catched a Voltorb and train it until it learns explosion. i hope it will learn that move

                                      the second problem is that there a now pokemons high then lower 50. for training.?

                                      edit : done. voltorb learned it at 45

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                                      How can I catch Feebas?

                                      i got one from a man yesterday. but i forgot from who
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3396    
                                      Old July 11th, 2011 (8:12 AM).
                                      lollixo lollixo is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                                        Posts: 11
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                                        How can I catch Feebas?
                                        a man gave me it in challenge island . I think L zone
                                        good luck!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3397    
                                        Old July 11th, 2011 (8:24 AM).
                                        tralalala tralalala is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Location: germany
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 39
                                          i have a problem.

                                          i did the quests. got the quest points. bought the tickets for the islands. then i went to one of them. catch 2 starters, the 3 legenday birds ( zapdos,lavados,arktos) and a lapras. and suddenly, i got a sound problem. i tried restart the emulator and change the city but the problem is still there? i hope it will dissapear fast or i will give up the game because thats sucks.

                                          i have it only with this save
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3398    
                                          Old July 11th, 2011 (9:24 AM).
                                          lollixo lollixo is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                                            Posts: 11
                                            I want to catch the pokemon that replace "oh-ho" in complement dex version. how can I do this if relicanth is not in that version?
                                            thanks
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3399    
                                            Old July 11th, 2011 (10:33 AM).
                                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                            Memento Mori
                                            • Gold Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 14,479
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                                            How can I catch Feebas?
                                            This answers your question...
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                                            a man gave me it in challenge island . I think L zone
                                            good luck!
                                            ...but you need to have Scanner from Abandoned Ship.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                                            i have a little problem. i need a pokemon with explosion for a quest. but in the dex version there no Geodude in the cave under platepics city.

                                            in the normal version there a Geodudes.

                                            i catched a Voltorb and train it until it learns explosion. i hope it will learn that move

                                            the second problem is that there a now pokemons high then lower 50. for training.?

                                            edit : done. voltorb learned it at 45
                                            You do know that dude in PC is Explosion Move Tutor, right? :D :D

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                                            I want to catch the pokemon that replace "oh-ho" in complement dex version. how can I do this if relicanth is not in that version?
                                            thanks
                                            Alomola is the one you need.
                                            __________________
                                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3400    
                                            Old July 11th, 2011 (11:02 AM).
                                            lollixo lollixo is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2010
                                              Posts: 11
                                              Quote:
                                              Alomola is the one you need.
                                              Ash you are the best! So gentle so amenable :D Thank you so much!
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:20 PM.