ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3926    
Old February 18th, 2012 (11:43 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BDHORNZ View Post
    Hello,I just registered here to ask a question.I played the Main Version up until the desert now and have Infernape and Duskull but then I saw the Complete Dex Version and wanted to play that because of the more legendaries.I downloaded the Complete Dex Version,renamed my .sav so that I can play where i stopped but now ALL my Pokemon are changed D:! Infernape is Charizard and Duskull is Litwick so that sucks.I want my old pokemons back man,so is there a way to fix this and play with my old pokemon? Also is Entei,Raikou and Suicune still in the Complete Dex Game? Because at their location is Zekrom,Reshiram and Kyurem now right? And are there now ALL legendaries? Like Zapdos,Victini,Keldeo and so on? Please answer,I appreciate everything ))
    Yup all the legendaries are available in both versions separately. Some are common in both versions... the JOHTO trio beasts are available in Main version.. The Kanto bird trio are available in c-dex version but as a wild pokemon...Victini is available in main version... Keldeo is also available in Main version.. For your other problem there is no solution now but you must have played both versions separately to catch all the legendaries...
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3927    
    Old February 18th, 2012 (11:53 AM).
    BDHORNZ BDHORNZ is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 9
      I see,thank you very much
      Reply With Quote
        #3928    
      Old February 19th, 2012 (1:43 PM).
      samiulrules's Avatar
      samiulrules samiulrules is offline
      Pokemon Champ
         
        Join Date: Apr 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 11
        This hack is epic and awesome!!! But you cauld make the elites Pokemon a few lvls down. I had Poke's in 50's and starter at 68 lowest 57 and the dragon guy killed me with earthquakes!! But still relay good game.

        Also whats up with not able to use advanced map to edit? I wanted to use some of the sprites.
        Reply With Quote
          #3929    
        Old February 19th, 2012 (6:28 PM).
        Crimson5M's Avatar
        Crimson5M Crimson5M is offline
        what
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: Scotland
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 1,101
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by samiulrules View Post
        This hack is epic and awesome!!! But you cauld make the elites Pokemon a few lvls down. I had Poke's in 50's and starter at 68 lowest 57 and the dragon guy killed me with earthquakes!! But still relay good game.

        Also whats up with not able to use advanced map to edit? I wanted to use some of the sprites.
        Because Advance Map isn't a sprite editor and you can't just go into his hack and take his sprites (and when I say his sprites I mean not his sprites).

        Anyway you should change the player overworld.
        __________________
        Youtube
        Reply With Quote
          #3930    
        Old February 19th, 2012 (8:48 PM).
        Lumber's Avatar
        Lumber Lumber is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2011
          Posts: 19
          Just wondering: Does this use standart move differences ? I mean, is ghost physical in general like in third or do you made shadow ball special ?
          Reply With Quote
            #3931    
          Old February 20th, 2012 (12:26 AM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,497
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lumber View Post
          Just wondering: Does this use standart move differences ? I mean, is ghost physical in general like in third or do you made shadow ball special ?
          This hack follows 3rd game mechanics so it does not have Physical/Special split.
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #3932    
          Old February 23rd, 2012 (12:21 PM).
          Zado Zado is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2008
            Posts: 45
            Can I find glacidea anywhere earlier ? I currently have 5 badges
            Reply With Quote
              #3933    
            Old February 23rd, 2012 (7:48 PM).
            Tofutheenderman's Avatar
            Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
            Uncommon User
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 86
              Can some one help me? ={ i'm having problems with the Quest #3 in the Main version. I can't see the Black guy in Rout Z or anywhere on that area or where his suppose to be...Thanks in advance.
              Reply With Quote
                #3934    
              Old February 24th, 2012 (4:21 AM).
              ULtiMa~ ULtiMa~ is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1
                Hello, I played Pokemon : Flora Sky on VBA. Now every time, I play, a message pops. "The save file has been corrupted. The previous save file has been loaded." and "The internal battery has run dry." And then after searching a bit, I camed to this forums. And download VBA Rerecording. It fixed my problem, but my save file is not readed, I need to new game, But I don't like. Can someone help me? Thanks. =)
                Reply With Quote
                  #3935    
                Old February 24th, 2012 (11:46 AM). Edited February 24th, 2012 by XeroNos.
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Zado View Post
                  Can I find glacidea anywhere earlier ? I currently have 5 badges
                  Glacidea would be available after the First Elite four encounter

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                  Can some one help me? ={ i'm having problems with the Quest #3 in the Main version. I can't see the Black guy in Rout Z or anywhere on that area or where his suppose to be...Thanks in advance.
                  As we could do the quests in any order so can you tell me exactly which quest are you trying to do?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3936    
                  Old February 24th, 2012 (12:04 PM).
                  Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                  Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                  Uncommon User
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 86
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                    Glacidea would be available after the First Elite four encounter



                    As we could do the quests in any order so can you tell me exactly which quest are you trying to do?
                    As said above...I'm trying to do the quest for the Special Coral (Quest 3) in the order from the Forum. In Route Z there is suppose to be a Black Ninja guy that he can give me the quest to go in rout AC and use dive and look for that Special coral to earn my last 10 point and get my last ticket. People say is the famous error thingy in the game that has been "patched" =[
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3937    
                    Old February 25th, 2012 (2:00 PM).
                    samiulrules's Avatar
                    samiulrules samiulrules is offline
                    Pokemon Champ
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 11
                      How I use rock climb? I have it and all did events and cant use it. Why?
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3938    
                      Old February 25th, 2012 (4:20 PM).
                      ShinyHoundoom's Avatar
                      ShinyHoundoom ShinyHoundoom is offline
                      Houndoom Fan
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2007
                        Location: Route 214
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 97
                        I'll admit this is a nice hack so far. I'm enjoying it enough to support it
                        __________________
                        Hall of Fame! | Pokemon Go Journal | YouTube Channel
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3939    
                        Old February 26th, 2012 (12:01 AM). Edited February 26th, 2012 by XeroNos.
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                          As said above...I'm trying to do the quest for the Special Coral (Quest 3) in the order from the Forum. In Route Z there is suppose to be a Black Ninja guy that he can give me the quest to go in rout AC and use dive and look for that Special coral to earn my last 10 point and get my last ticket. People say is the famous error thingy in the game that has been "patched" =[
                          Well the ninja guy is there to the route north-west of Hotastia city you have to go south in order to find him and the coral is available in the first diving spot you reach when you surf east of SEAROUND CITY...

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by samiulrules View Post
                          How I use rock climb? I have it and all did events and cant use it. Why?
                          Rock climb could be only used outside when you beat the Elite four the 2nd time...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3940    
                          Old February 26th, 2012 (3:50 AM).
                          k6666 k6666 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 95
                            Anyone Know Where i can find Diglett , Nosepass and staryu in main version
                            casue so hard find them =,=
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3941    
                            Old February 26th, 2012 (8:32 AM).
                            Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                            Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                            Uncommon User
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 86
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                              Well the ninja guy is there to the route north-west of Hotastia city you have to go south in order to find him and the coral is available in the first diving spot you reach when you surf east of SEAROUND CITY...



                              Rock climb could be only used outside when you beat the Elite four the 2nd time...
                              Thats the problem...and i will keep saying this again. his NOT there or anywhere on the area...I can find the coral but the guy WHO gives me the quest is nowhere to be found...In your directions and on my explorations. Nowhere.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3942    
                              Old February 26th, 2012 (2:44 PM).
                              Catalan64 Catalan64 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3
                                Hey can anyone help me out. im stuck in the game. I currently have 4 badges and just recently met up with Cynthia and Professor Birch in Platepics City( or however its spelled) and was told to meet in some forest i think. Thats where im stuck. i cant find it anywhere. this was also after we encountered team aqua and magma and team magma was talking about there being a red orb in a forest. If anyone can help me with that it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3943    
                                Old February 26th, 2012 (10:53 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Catalan64 View Post
                                  Hey can anyone help me out. im stuck in the game. I currently have 4 badges and just recently met up with Cynthia and Professor Birch in Platepics City( or however its spelled) and was told to meet in some forest i think. Thats where im stuck. i cant find it anywhere. this was also after we encountered team aqua and magma and team magma was talking about there being a red orb in a forest. If anyone can help me with that it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                                  You have to go to Polar forest.. You can go there through your hometown... It's located to the east of your hometown near a Pokemon center.. Do you remember passing through it where Professor birch gave you the National dex in the beginning of the game Where 2 Magma grunts were blocking the entrance
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3944    
                                  Old February 26th, 2012 (11:26 PM).
                                  TuGaWaR 545's Avatar
                                  TuGaWaR 545 TuGaWaR 545 is offline
                                  Ragequit
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                    Location: Where the Wild Things Are
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 19
                                    For me, Gyrados sprite is all messed up and pixley compaired to the rest of the other 'mon. It's like it's a Y/B/R/G/S/C sprite.

                                    Vengence has such good stats (10-20 above all others on my team), I don't wana get rid of him so soon, I just got him...
                                    __________________


                                    AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3945    
                                    Old February 27th, 2012 (1:26 PM).
                                    Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                                    Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                                    Uncommon User
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 86
                                      Well i'm about to give up on the Special Coral quest found in route Z south of the are (next to the twins up the small hill) because Day or night i can't see the Black ninja guy to give me the quest. =\ Haven't found anything to fix this problem or a way to get around it on another sav or anything. I really need does last 10 pts to get the last ticket/map to battle mewtwo and travel the other islands because its also glitch out on that part wen i want to use the other tickets.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3946    
                                      Old February 27th, 2012 (7:15 PM).
                                      TuGaWaR 545's Avatar
                                      TuGaWaR 545 TuGaWaR 545 is offline
                                      Ragequit
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Location: Where the Wild Things Are
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 19
                                        Does anyone know where the first Sun Stone is? I remember during my last playthrough I had a Galade at around lvl 25 or something. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome.
                                        __________________


                                        AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3947    
                                        Old February 28th, 2012 (7:12 AM). Edited February 28th, 2012 by darki-.
                                        darki- darki- is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Posts: 5
                                          Some friends and I have the problem that we get a white screen before 8 Gym Leaders on the bridge (vba, nogba and flashcard).
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3948    
                                          Old February 29th, 2012 (12:23 AM).
                                          XeroNos's Avatar
                                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                            Age: 28
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 3,015
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by TuGaWaR 545 View Post
                                            Does anyone know where the first Sun Stone is? I remember during my last playthrough I had a Galade at around lvl 25 or something. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome.
                                            Well so far as I know The first Sun stone I encounter was when I got HM Air Cutter.. It's behind the cut tree north of Platepics city just before you enter it
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3949    
                                            Old February 29th, 2012 (8:37 AM).
                                            Bassem Bassem is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 1
                                              the UPS patcher invalid link download..
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3950    
                                              Old February 29th, 2012 (6:56 PM).
                                              Liquid crystal fan Liquid crystal fan is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2011
                                                Posts: 53
                                                Can you clone Pokemon in this ? The reason I ask is so you can have both land and Sky form Shaymin and both forms of Meloetta.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:15 AM.