ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4426    
Old October 19th, 2012 (2:16 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Bro you must be meaning HM's not TM's :D
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4427    
    Old October 20th, 2012 (12:46 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,504
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    Bro you must be meaning HM's not TM's :D
    Yeah, close enough xD
    Well... not like TMs in III gen beside EQ,T-Bolt,F-th and I-Beam are somewhat useful =D
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #4428    
    Old October 20th, 2012 (5:02 AM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
      That's normal. Everyone loves Surf and some uses Fly.
      But other HMs are useless.
      I dunno. I don't think I could have continued without that useless Rock Smash.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #4429    
      Old October 21st, 2012 (12:27 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,504
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
      I dunno. I don't think I could have continued without that useless Rock Smash.

      Cyclone
      That's what HM Slaves are for.
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      Reply With Quote
        #4430    
      Old October 21st, 2012 (6:11 AM).
      Cyclone's Avatar
      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
      Eye of the Storm
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,392
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        That's what HM Slaves are for.
        Indeed, ask that to my Unova Swanna.

        Cyclone
        __________________
        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

        Reply With Quote
          #4431    
        Old October 27th, 2012 (1:32 PM).
        We'reblastingoffagainnnnn's Avatar
        We'reblastingoffagainnnnn We'reblastingoffagainnnnn is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Location: Team Rocket HQ
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 10
          I accidentally deleted flash. Does anyone know how to get it back?
          Reply With Quote
            #4432    
          Old October 27th, 2012 (2:25 PM).
          Cyclone's Avatar
          Cyclone Cyclone is offline
          Eye of the Storm
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 3,392
            Can you catch a Volbeat? It learns Flash naturally.

            If he's (always male) not in the one you're playing, Flash might be available in a shop somewhere. For TMs that must be used to advance, it would be a bug to not have it available.

            Cyclone
            __________________
            "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

            Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
            Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

            Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

            Reply With Quote
              #4433    
            Old October 28th, 2012 (12:10 AM).
            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
            Memento Mori
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 14,504
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by We'reblastingofhagainnnnn View Post
            I accidentally deleted flash. Does anyone know how to get it back?
            Yeah, it is in shop later in game. When can you obtain it depends on where you are.
            __________________
            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            Reply With Quote
              #4434    
            Old October 29th, 2012 (11:15 PM).
            XeroNos's Avatar
            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
              Age: 28
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 3,015
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
              Can you catch a Volbeat? It learns Flash naturally.

              If he's (always male) not in the one you're playing, Flash might be available in a shop somewhere. For TMs that must be used to advance, it would be a bug to not have it available.

              Cyclone
              Volbeat might learn in original games but mind you this is a hack so it does not.... SKY himself changed attacks sets of each poke. If you want to know where Flash is than it is given to you by a hiker resting in the outpost East of Platepics city
              Reply With Quote
                #4435    
              Old November 5th, 2012 (3:46 AM).
              Natas Natas is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 24
                got a problem.... ok previously on this thread i was told that if i got the c-dex version from the flora sky website that id be able to do the battle tent n battle frontier.... well ive downloaded the file they have there a couple times n played it thru n i have to tell ya.... still cant do it... so is there some sort of trick to it? a code maybe? a special prayer?!?
                Reply With Quote
                  #4436    
                Old November 5th, 2012 (11:27 PM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Natas View Post
                  got a problem.... ok previously on this thread i was told that if i got the c-dex version from the flora sky website that id be able to do the battle tent n battle frontier.... well ive downloaded the file they have there a couple times n played it thru n i have to tell ya.... still cant do it... so is there some sort of trick to it? a code maybe? a special prayer?!?
                  Try to patch that Bug fixed (US)file with a clean Emerald ROM. I guarantee you that it really works. I myself played it all and had complete the game.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4437    
                  Old November 6th, 2012 (5:06 AM).
                  Natas Natas is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 24
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                    Try to patch that Bug fixed (US)file with a clean Emerald ROM. I guarantee you that it really works. I myself played it all and had complete the game.

                    thats the problem bra.... all ive seen on the download page there are links to pre patched roms... i havent seen any patches( they talk about havin ups patches but i aint seen them) and those prepatched ones aint the ones thatll play.. i dont supose u could link to the actual download link here could ya? i really luv the cdex ver and wanna play it out
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4438    
                    Old November 6th, 2012 (10:21 AM).
                    sharathbhat's Avatar
                    sharathbhat sharathbhat is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                      Location: India
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 119
                      Do u know where is ho-oh ? i already woke three dogs.. i used dig in that cave it put me in underwater.. what's next?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4439    
                      Old November 6th, 2012 (2:06 PM).
                      master011 master011 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                        Posts: 6
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Natas View Post
                        thats the problem bra.... all ive seen on the download page there are links to pre patched roms... i havent seen any patches( they talk about havin ups patches but i aint seen them) and those prepatched ones aint the ones thatll play.. i dont supose u could link to the actual download link here could ya? i really luv the cdex ver and wanna play it out
                        You could also use the second link on the front page... It works, I patched mine a couple of days ago.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4440    
                        Old November 6th, 2012 (11:27 PM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by sharathbhat View Post
                          Do u know where is ho-oh ? i already woke three dogs.. i used dig in that cave it put me in underwater.. what's next?
                          Which version are you playing?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4441    
                          Old November 9th, 2012 (4:04 PM).
                          Jaypz's Avatar
                          Jaypz Jaypz is offline
                          Cool Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Location: in your imagination
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 107
                            I defeated the team magma in platepics city,, now I don't know where's the 2nd gym leader ,, he's not in the gym,, already got Flash but still can't use it cuz I don't have the badge yet.. please help :[
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4442    
                            Old November 9th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
                              I defeated the team magma in platepics city,, now I don't know where's the 2nd gym leader ,, he's not in the gym,, already got Flash but still can't use it cuz I don't have the badge yet.. please help :[
                              First go to Route F and get yourself a Mach Bike. Secondly go to East of Platepic City that is on Route G and cross through the area on mountain with Mach Bike go a little southward and you will find Caitlyn the Platepics gym leader. Talk with her and she will return in the gym
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4443    
                              Old November 10th, 2012 (10:23 AM). Edited November 11th, 2012 by armagedon91.
                              armagedon91 armagedon91 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                Hey guys!I really like this hack.When i began playing it was only cuz i wanted to raise a few pokemons and have battles with my firends ,but as i kept playing and playing i got cought in it and i hope you will make more great hacks like this one.
                                There is a little problem tho (grand actualy) . We got to the point where we are ready to battle but we dont seem to be able to do so XD
                                Every time we try to connect, the game either freezes or restarts ( same thing happens no matter which room we try to enter).I also tryed playing with 2 games on 1 pc and i managed to enter the 1st room but when i interacted with the other trainer the game restarded again.
                                There already may be someone who had this problem and wrote here about it but there are 2 much pages for me to cover XD so i apologize in advance if thats the case.Can any one help me solve this problem.(we tryed connecting the normal and the c-dex version)
                                I am very well aware that the problem is on my side so i will be very thankfull if someone who had this problem too and fixed it tells me how to do it .
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4444    
                                Old November 10th, 2012 (10:27 AM).
                                EnglishMilkshake EnglishMilkshake is offline
                                Delapitated Account
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 116
                                  Oh yes, game freezes. It happens with the original game too. The official authorized games run much smoother than bootlegs.
                                  __________________
                                  Pokemon Virus Lavender has been delayed to include Generation VI Pokémon. Download the Pokemon Virus Lavender Developer's Kit today.

                                  Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.



                                  Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4445    
                                  Old November 11th, 2012 (12:00 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,504
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by EnglishMilkshake View Post
                                  Oh yes, game freezes. It happens with the original game too. The official authorized games run much smoother than bootlegs.
                                  Well you don't say! Of course editing may cause bugs... but if there are people who don't have this kind of problem, it's generally got as non-freezing.
                                  So the problem's most likely on your side.
                                  __________________
                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4446    
                                  Old November 11th, 2012 (10:47 PM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by armagedon91 View Post
                                    Hey guys!I really like this hack.When i began playing it was only cuz i wanted to raise a few pokemons and have battles with my firends ,but as i kept playing and playing i got cought in it and i hope you will make more great hacks like this one.
                                    There is a little problem tho (grand actualy) . We got to the point where we are ready to battle but we dont seem to be able to do so XD
                                    Every time we try to connect, the game either freezes or restarts ( same thing happens no matter which room we try to enter).I also tryed playing with 2 games on 1 pc and i managed to enter the 1st room but when i interacted with the other trainer the game restarded again.
                                    There already may be someone who had this problem and wrote here about it but there are 2 much pages for me to cover XD so i apologize in advance if thats the case.Can any one help me solve this problem.(we tryed connecting the normal and the c-dex version)
                                    I am very well aware that the problem is on my side so i will be very thankfull if someone who had this problem too and fixed it tells me how to do it .
                                    I say if you want to battle each other or connect PCs you have to look in other hacks for this feature. Its not in this one. Basically hacks don't support such features
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4447    
                                    Old November 14th, 2012 (9:05 AM).
                                    tiagosun tiagosun is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 6
                                      hello im a new member here. im playing pokemon flora sky complement dex version and i dont know where in safari zone i can find stunfisk. please tell me.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4448    
                                      Old November 14th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by tiagosun View Post
                                        hello im a new member here. im playing pokemon flora sky complement dex version and i dont know where in safari zone i can find stunfisk. please tell me.
                                        If you are travelling the areas in Safari Zone without bike then first check its appearance in the water area. But if you have an Acro bike go to the water area within its accessible area and you will find it
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4449    
                                        Old November 16th, 2012 (9:47 AM).
                                        tiagosun tiagosun is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 6
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                          If you are travelling the areas in Safari Zone without bike then first check its appearance in the water area. But if you have an Acro bike go to the water area within its accessible area and you will find it
                                          but there is no water area in acro bike area.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4450    
                                          Old November 16th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
                                          Kemsyt Kemsyt is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 3
                                            I got 2 questions
                                            1. Where can i find a scyther
                                            2. What do i do after i beat iris and got the 7th badge+fly?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:13 PM.