ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4826    
Old April 21st, 2013 (2:39 AM). Edited April 21st, 2013 by Sixx Paths Of Pain.
Sixx Paths Of Pain's Avatar
Sixx Paths Of Pain Sixx Paths Of Pain is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Posts: 16
    ok thanks it worked and i was kind ah stuck there, and one more thing how to get a lucky egg
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4827    
    Old April 22nd, 2013 (1:04 AM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
      There is a house with a lot of people in Mystic town if I remember it right.
      I have beaten the Champ in C Dex ver and still no Battle Frontier for me They said I can't play them in this version
      Because you downloaded the C-dex version from this site, it was buggy. That is why you can't access Battle Frontier. Download C-dex version from Sky's official Flora Sky website
      Reply With Quote
        #4828    
      Old April 22nd, 2013 (9:07 AM).
      Gallade1212's Avatar
      Gallade1212 Gallade1212 is offline
      slash through the dimensions!
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Location: Johor Bahru,Malaysia
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 9
        Two questions:
        Where to get the main version(I only got the final version)
        How to evolve magneton to magnetzone?
        Reply With Quote
          #4829    
        Old April 22nd, 2013 (1:20 PM).
        Sixx Paths Of Pain's Avatar
        Sixx Paths Of Pain Sixx Paths Of Pain is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Posts: 16
          i love emerald hack because yuh could clone
          Reply With Quote
            #4830    
          Old April 22nd, 2013 (10:24 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gallade1212 View Post
            Two questions:
            Where to get the main version(I only got the final version)
            How to evolve magneton to magnetzone?
            The link to the Main version is available on the first page. I think Magnezone evolves by leveling up
            Reply With Quote
              #4831    
            Old April 22nd, 2013 (11:52 PM).
            anhlong1122's Avatar
            anhlong1122 anhlong1122 is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 101
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              Because you downloaded the C-dex version from this site, it was buggy. That is why you can't access Battle Frontier. Download C-dex version from Sky's official Flora Sky website
              I got the C dex version from the official site, remane it to Pokemon Emeral and send it to where I kept my game, load the save and still can't play
              Reply With Quote
                #4832    
              Old April 23rd, 2013 (6:38 AM).
              Cyclone's Avatar
              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
              Eye of the Storm
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,392
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
                I got the C dex version from the official site, remane it to Pokemon Emeral and send it to where I kept my game, load the save and still can't play
                If I'd reading this correctly, you're loading the save from one game into the opposite version? DON'T DO THAT. They are different games.

                If that's not what you're doing, please clarify what steps you are following to load the game.

                Cyclone
                __________________
                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                Reply With Quote
                  #4833    
                Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:24 PM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
                  I got the C dex version from the official site, remane it to Pokemon Emeral and send it to where I kept my game, load the save and still can't play
                  If you are trying to transfer the save from the Main version to the C-dex the game will get bugged and you will not be able to play it. the reason I advised you to download the C-dex version from the official site was just so that you can play Battle Frontier and access Cryptic city
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4834    
                  Old April 25th, 2013 (6:42 AM).
                  darkrayleigh darkrayleigh is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    Hey guys ive been playing this rom but i cant get the 7th mission of the black man cuz that man is missing ...the man is missing the one located at the desert underpass can anyone help me to get a rom that has no bug with that part??? im hoping somebody will be able to help me here thnx...in advance
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4835    
                    Old April 25th, 2013 (8:29 PM).
                    Giant Magikarp's Avatar
                    Giant Magikarp Giant Magikarp is offline
                    I like Iris...
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                      Location: Everywhere...
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 43
                      What's the difference between C-dex version and the Main version?
                      __________________
                      YEAH, DRAGONS
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4836    
                      Old April 25th, 2013 (8:57 PM).
                      Paige's Avatar
                      Paige Paige is offline
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                      Age: 28
                      Posts: 848
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Giant Magikarp View Post
                      What's the difference between C-dex version and the Main version?
                      The pokemon you encounter.
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #4837    
                      Old April 25th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
                      anhlong1122's Avatar
                      anhlong1122 anhlong1122 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 101
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                        If I'd reading this correctly, you're loading the save from one game into the opposite version? DON'T DO THAT. They are different games.

                        If that's not what you're doing, please clarify what steps you are following to load the game.

                        Cyclone
                        Well.. Then it mean I finish Pokemon Flora Sky
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4838    
                        Old April 25th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by darkrayleigh View Post
                          Hey guys ive been playing this rom but i cant get the 7th mission of the black man cuz that man is missing ...the man is missing the one located at the desert underpass can anyone help me to get a rom that has no bug with that part??? im hoping somebody will be able to help me here thnx...in advance
                          There is no way that guy is missing because you are not searching for him at proper location. I know there is a cave in Route K. Get inside and keep going East. You will also need HM Rock Climb so teach it to one of your pokes too and after traveling and climbing the Cave area you will reach him
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4839    
                          Old April 26th, 2013 (4:40 PM).
                          edw1nyang edw1nyang is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 8
                            Is it possible for me to trade these pokemons to fire red version?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4840    
                            Old April 26th, 2013 (8:46 PM).
                            Gallade1212's Avatar
                            Gallade1212 Gallade1212 is offline
                            slash through the dimensions!
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Location: Johor Bahru,Malaysia
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 9
                              In Pokemon Flora Sky:
                              Where can you find Confarigus and Feebas
                              Can you find Battle Frontier at the final version
                              What is the difference between the Main version and the Final Main Version
                              Where to get surf
                              After battling at the magma hideout,where to go
                              How to evolve snorut to froslass

                              THX
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4841    
                              Old April 26th, 2013 (10:09 PM). Edited April 26th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by edw1nyang View Post
                                Is it possible for me to trade these pokemons to fire red version?
                                No, it is not possible to trade from a hack

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Gallade1212 View Post
                                In Pokemon Flora Sky:
                                Where can you find Confarigus and Feebas
                                Can you find Battle Frontier at the final version
                                What is the difference between the Main version and the Final Main Version
                                Where to get surf
                                After battling at the magma hideout,where to go
                                How to evolve snorut to froslass

                                THX
                                - Feebas is in the sea routes. Cohagrigus is found in C-dex version so I don't remember it's location
                                - Yes Battle Frontier is available in Main Version
                                - The difference is generally the availibility of Wild Pokes.
                                - HM Surf is given to you by Rival Sky i Think in Golden City
                                - Froslass is available as a separate Poke in Flora Sky
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4842    
                                Old April 27th, 2013 (2:01 AM).
                                Lightin Lightin is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 10
                                  Hi,

                                  How can I get Glaceon in this hack?

                                  and also, I want another eevee evolution, but I dont rly know which one ( I alrdy have a Grass and Water ) So, hows the fire one (is he any good?)? I have a dark pokemon too so umbreon is out of option ..
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4843    
                                  Old April 27th, 2013 (5:33 AM).
                                  Gallade1212's Avatar
                                  Gallade1212 Gallade1212 is offline
                                  slash through the dimensions!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                                    Location: Johor Bahru,Malaysia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 9
                                    Sorry for questioning again but I am confused with the torn world puzzle after sawing the Celebi flying above after the battle against Maxie at deep forest.

                                    Where to find Glaceon and Leafeon?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4844    
                                    Old April 27th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
                                    zolothezangoose's Avatar
                                    zolothezangoose zolothezangoose is offline
                                    -.- shi-shi drop.....
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                                      Location: In the sky lands of KoyoPop, duhh...
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 3
                                      How do i get poliwhirl to evolve into politoed? A water stone makes it a poliwhrath.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4845    
                                      Old April 28th, 2013 (12:40 PM).
                                      openkaart's Avatar
                                      openkaart openkaart is offline
                                      Chilling like snorlax
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                                        Location: Amsterdam
                                        Age: 30
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 99
                                        Where can i find a bidoof and skarmory i want to use them as hm slaves
                                        __________________


                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4846    
                                        Old April 28th, 2013 (7:17 PM).
                                        anhlong1122's Avatar
                                        anhlong1122 anhlong1122 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 101
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
                                          Where can i find a bidoof and skarmory i want to use them as hm slaves
                                          Bidoof is one of the first pokemon you can find
                                          Skamory is a bit far but you will run in to them
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4847    
                                          Old April 28th, 2013 (7:26 PM).
                                          tekxxstat84xp's Avatar
                                          tekxxstat84xp tekxxstat84xp is offline
                                          i am...THE BIG STAR!!!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                                            Location: Space...
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Rash
                                            Posts: 7
                                            When i go to route U the little dive spot isn't there. iv already beat the seventh gym, did the generator thing and beat the team aqua base but im not sure if i got all the way through. I found the master ball so is that the whole base?
                                            __________________

                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4848    
                                            Old April 28th, 2013 (11:41 PM). Edited April 28th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Lightin View Post
                                              Hi,

                                              How can I get Glaceon in this hack?

                                              and also, I want another eevee evolution, but I dont rly know which one ( I alrdy have a Grass and Water ) So, hows the fire one (is he any good?)? I have a dark pokemon too so umbreon is out of option ..
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Gallade1212 View Post
                                              Sorry for questioning again but I am confused with the torn world puzzle after sawing the Celebi flying above after the battle against Maxie at deep forest.

                                              Where to find Glaceon and Leafeon?
                                              Glaceon is available on the route East of Froster Town at Route AF while Leafeon is available in Outcast Island

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by zolothezangoose View Post
                                              How do i get poliwhirl to evolve into politoed? A water stone makes it a poliwhrath.
                                              Then wait for it and keep leveling it up. It will eventually evolve

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by tekxxstat84xp View Post
                                              When i go to route U the little dive spot isn't there. iv already beat the seventh gym, did the generator thing and beat the team aqua base but im not sure if i got all the way through. I found the master ball so is that the whole base?
                                              Yes the base ends there but you have to be careful to find the Dive spot because it is very little. It is on route U North of Charpos Island
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4849    
                                              Old April 29th, 2013 (2:59 AM).
                                              Gallade1212's Avatar
                                              Gallade1212 Gallade1212 is offline
                                              slash through the dimensions!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2013
                                                Location: Johor Bahru,Malaysia
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 9
                                                Where to find Skorupi,Froslass,Roselia,Hm Dive,Waterfall,Yamask,Sneasel and Magneton?
                                                Which is better,Weavile or Drapion,Magnezone or Froslass,Shaymin or Liligant?
                                                After battling the gym at Malias City,Where to go?Festa Zone or Teas City?
                                                How to go to Ocepac Town?

                                                Thanks
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4850    
                                                Old April 29th, 2013 (9:26 AM).
                                                openkaart's Avatar
                                                openkaart openkaart is offline
                                                Chilling like snorlax
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                                                  Location: Amsterdam
                                                  Age: 30
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 99
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
                                                  Bidoof is one of the first pokemon you can find
                                                  Skamory is a bit far but you will run in to them
                                                  Then i must have bad luck. Because i can't seem to find one. Theremust be another spot to catch one.
                                                  I allready got a skormory
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:07 AM.