Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old July 11th, 2009 (6:28 AM).
LordDarkrai's Avatar
LordDarkrai LordDarkrai is offline
Gamer
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Termina
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 116
    I added your friend code and I'm on wifi now.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old July 11th, 2009 (6:31 AM).
    Dunsparce's Avatar
    Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
    The Land Snake Pokemon
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Oct 2005
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,239
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LordDarkrai View Post
      I added your friend code and I'm on wifi now.
      What's your FC?

      Character Limit Sucks.
      __________________
      3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old July 11th, 2009 (6:54 AM).
      LordDarkrai's Avatar
      LordDarkrai LordDarkrai is offline
      Gamer
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Location: Termina
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 116
        Thank you I hope you like your two events.
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old July 11th, 2009 (7:29 AM).
        Dunsparce's Avatar
        Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
        The Land Snake Pokemon
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Oct 2005
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,239
          Notice:
          I've added some stuff to the front page in the non-cherish event section.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LordDarkrai View Post
          Thank you I hope you like your two events.
          Don't worry, I do
          __________________
          3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old July 11th, 2009 (7:37 AM).
          JoltIce's Avatar
          JoltIce JoltIce is offline
          Eeveelutions are FTW
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Location: My house, with my Jolteon, JoltIce
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 218
            Would you be interested in a Shiny Infernape for a Mew?
            __________________



            Diamond Code 4253-7786-4894

            Platinum Code 0603-3444-7267



            Wish to gain the Volt Badge in the Heart and Soul League?
            Request to battle me here.
            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180579
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old July 11th, 2009 (7:47 AM).
            Dunsparce's Avatar
            Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
            The Land Snake Pokemon
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Oct 2005
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1,239
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JoltIce56 View Post
              Would you be interested in a Shiny Infernape for a Mew?
              What is its Nature and EVs?
              __________________
              3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old July 11th, 2009 (7:51 AM).
              JoltIce's Avatar
              JoltIce JoltIce is offline
              Eeveelutions are FTW
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Location: My house, with my Jolteon, JoltIce
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 218
                I'm not sure about the EVs, since I got it in a trade. But it does have a Jolly Nature.
                __________________



                Diamond Code 4253-7786-4894

                Platinum Code 0603-3444-7267



                Wish to gain the Volt Badge in the Heart and Soul League?
                Request to battle me here.
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180579
                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old July 11th, 2009 (7:59 AM).
                Dunsparce's Avatar
                Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                The Land Snake Pokemon
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2005
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1,239
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoltIce56 View Post
                  I'm not sure about the EVs, since I got it in a trade. But it does have a Jolly Nature.
                  I'll just use the EV lowering Berries if they suck.

                  See you on Wi-Fi (Remember to use my Pearl FC)
                  __________________
                  3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old July 11th, 2009 (2:28 PM).
                  joshuatm joshuatm is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 0
                    just. got. your. evil. dammit. qwilfish. i spent three hours! i am 18, i'm either too old or too young to be doing that! NOW I HATE QWILFISH. i've never even had one before i think... i got two adamant in the first like 50 catches but they didn't have すいすい they had some どく poison other ability thing. third time lucky. (i only got it since it was your biggest want, and i was bored!) what do i get for it? are all your event pokemon UT unless said otherwise? oh yeah, it came with harden, something, something, and minimize, and i made it forget minimize in return for swords dance. if you want me to make it forget something else tell me. and yep i caught it all legally on japanese fire red. (lucky i didn't buy leaf green) i haven't pal parked it but if you want i can do that tomorrow. but tell me why you wanted it so bad? isn't tentacruel better for a posion/water pokemon? or do you collect adamant japanese pokemon? anyway hope you enjoy it. (haven't set up a friend code on my jp pokemon yet so i'll do that soon too.)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old July 12th, 2009 (1:50 AM).
                    Dunsparce's Avatar
                    Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                    The Land Snake Pokemon
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2005
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,239
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by joshuatm View Post
                      just. got. your. evil. dammit. qwilfish. i spent three hours! i am 18, i'm either too old or too young to be doing that! NOW I HATE QWILFISH. i've never even had one before i think... i got two adamant in the first like 50 catches but they didn't have すいすい they had some どく poison other ability thing. third time lucky. (i only got it since it was your biggest want, and i was bored!) what do i get for it? are all your event pokemon UT unless said otherwise? oh yeah, it came with harden, something, something, and minimize, and i made it forget minimize in return for swords dance. if you want me to make it forget something else tell me. and yep i caught it all legally on japanese fire red. (lucky i didn't buy leaf green) i haven't pal parked it but if you want i can do that tomorrow. but tell me why you wanted it so bad? isn't tentacruel better for a posion/water pokemon? or do you collect adamant japanese pokemon? anyway hope you enjoy it. (haven't set up a friend code on my jp pokemon yet so i'll do that soon too.)
                      :O

                      You're my new best friend!!!

                      I'll give you a whole team of Pokemon for your effort!

                      I like keeping my Japanese Platinum "Pure", as in, most or all of the Pokemon on it are Japanese (with a few exceptions). With non-nicknamed Unevolved Pokemon, all you have to do is evolve them on a Japanese game and they themselves become Japanese. Pokemon that Can't Evolve, like Pinsir and Qwilfish, can't have their Language changed.

                      Also, I LOVE Qwilfish. Not as much as Dunsparce, but it's up there along with my other two favorite Water types: Mantine and Octillery.

                      When I found out that Qwilfish couldn't get the Swords Dance TM, I was like all "D:", because that meant that I'd have to get one from a Japanese Fire Red (The only GBA game where it was available)

                      THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

                      The only Touched Events I have are the ones I'm looking for an UT version of on my Want list.
                      __________________
                      3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old July 12th, 2009 (2:04 AM). Edited July 12th, 2009 by joshuatm.
                      joshuatm joshuatm is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                        Gender:
                        Posts: 0
                        lol ok thank you! i know what you mean, when i got a japanese event eevee to my uk game, and i evolved it, the names became english i was annoyed. but are you sure it doesn't just make the name of the region it was evolved in? doesn't it still keep somewhere where they were originally from? (i'll check, you'll probably right.)
                        i'll try and get your pinsir on here aswell, seeing as you are appriciative!
                        anyway what can i say, you are very lucky!
                        so after i get your pinsir i will pal park them together, and i'll post back here.
                        -edit. pinsir is only on leaf green...
                        -edit. after 30 pinsirs, i realised that moldbreaker wasn't introduced until gen IV... sorry. or... i might chain for them... hmmmmm
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old July 12th, 2009 (2:13 AM).
                        Valen Valen is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 130
                          would u like a shiny milotic french?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old July 12th, 2009 (5:28 AM).
                          uchiha sasuke's Avatar
                          uchiha sasuke uchiha sasuke is offline
                          2337-8711-7616
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2009
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 98
                            Hello, I am glad that someone managed to caught your biggest want.
                            I am interested in:
                            Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
                            TRU Shaymin
                            Shotokan Pichu(aka Pikachu Coloured Pichu)
                            WCS Milotic

                            I can only offer some shinies:
                            Chansey Level 17 Lax BT
                            Lileep lvl 1 Brave UT
                            Mudkip level 1 Lax UT
                            Hoohoot lvl 15 Gentle UT

                            I have many others, but as they are not cloned, I cannot afford to give them to you.

                            Note: All the pokemon that I am offering you, have been cloned. I don't know if you are against cloning, but I'm pointing it out to be honest with you.
                            __________________
                            pokemon sun fc
                            2337-8711-7616
                            Reply With Quote
                              #89    
                            Old July 12th, 2009 (5:47 AM). Edited July 12th, 2009 by Dunsparce.
                            Dunsparce's Avatar
                            Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                            The Land Snake Pokemon
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2005
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,239
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by joshuatm View Post
                              lol ok thank you! i know what you mean, when i got a japanese event eevee to my uk game, and i evolved it, the names became english i was annoyed. but are you sure it doesn't just make the name of the region it was evolved in? doesn't it still keep somewhere where they were originally from? (i'll check, you'll probably right.)
                              i'll try and get your pinsir on here aswell, seeing as you are appriciative!
                              anyway what can i say, you are very lucky!
                              so after i get your pinsir i will pal park them together, and i'll post back here.
                              -edit. pinsir is only on leaf green...
                              -edit. after 30 pinsirs, i realised that moldbreaker wasn't introduced until gen IV... sorry. or... i might chain for them... hmmmmm
                              You're too kind.

                              I'll make sure you get plenty of rewards for this!

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Valen View Post
                              would u like a shiny milotic french?
                              Sure, what do you want for it?

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by uchiha sasuke View Post
                              Hello, I am glad that someone managed to caught your biggest want.
                              I am interested in:
                              Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
                              TRU Shaymin
                              Shotokan Pichu(aka Pikachu Coloured Pichu)
                              WCS Milotic

                              I can only offer some shinies:
                              Chansey Level 17 Lax BT
                              Lileep lvl 1 Brave UT
                              Mudkip level 1 Lax UT
                              Hoohoot lvl 15 Gentle UT

                              I have many others, but as they are not cloned, I cannot afford to give them to you.

                              Note: All the pokemon that I am offering you, have been cloned. I don't know if you are against cloning, but I'm pointing it out to be honest with you.
                              I don't need any of those, but I'm feeling extra kind today(Due to a certain Qwifish catcher extraordinaire), so I'll take them.

                              The Milotic is on Platinum, so it will take two trades, one with my Japanese Platinum for the Milotic, and one with my Pearl for the other three.
                              __________________
                              3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                              Reply With Quote
                                #90    
                              Old July 12th, 2009 (6:04 AM).
                              uchiha sasuke's Avatar
                              uchiha sasuke uchiha sasuke is offline
                              2337-8711-7616
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2009
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 98
                                So , shall I add both of your FCs?
                                When will you be available for a trade?
                                You can find my FC on my signature by the way. (My name is Sotiris)
                                What's yours? (I mean the in-game name)
                                Finally, what would you like for me as an exchange? (the pokemon that I've listed above and you said you don't need them?
                                __________________
                                pokemon sun fc
                                2337-8711-7616
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #91    
                                Old July 12th, 2009 (6:12 AM).
                                Dunsparce's Avatar
                                Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                                The Land Snake Pokemon
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2005
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1,239
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by uchiha sasuke View Post
                                  So , shall I add both of your FCs?
                                  When will you be available for a trade?
                                  You can find my FC on my signature by the way. (My name is Sotiris)
                                  What's yours? (I mean the in-game name)
                                  Finally, what would you like for me as an exchange? (the pokemon that I've listed above and you said you don't need them?
                                  Just put "Dunspar" for Pearl and "Nokocch" for Platinum (Yes, two c's)

                                  And I said I'll take them. I'm to high-spirited today to say no.

                                  See you on Wi-Fi.
                                  __________________
                                  3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #92    
                                  Old July 12th, 2009 (6:16 AM).
                                  uchiha sasuke's Avatar
                                  uchiha sasuke uchiha sasuke is offline
                                  2337-8711-7616
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 98
                                    Thanks for being so generous.
                                    I will be on in a minute
                                    So, can I bring 4 fillers?
                                    __________________
                                    pokemon sun fc
                                    2337-8711-7616
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #93    
                                    Old July 12th, 2009 (6:19 AM).
                                    Dunsparce's Avatar
                                    Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                                    The Land Snake Pokemon
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2005
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1,239
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by uchiha sasuke View Post
                                      Thanks for being so generous.
                                      I will be on in a minute
                                      So, can I bring 4 fillers?
                                      Sure.

                                      We're using Pearl first, so bring 3 Pokemon.
                                      __________________
                                      3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #94    
                                      Old July 12th, 2009 (6:23 AM).
                                      uchiha sasuke's Avatar
                                      uchiha sasuke uchiha sasuke is offline
                                      2337-8711-7616
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 98
                                        Unfortunately, there is a communication error.
                                        Can we delay the trade for a bit?
                                        I have to find what causes it.
                                        I think that it occurs because yesterday I've put my Platinum card on a Ds lite in order to transfer some pokemon from the 3 generation. (I have a Dsi and I couldn't do it on my own)
                                        __________________
                                        pokemon sun fc
                                        2337-8711-7616
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #95    
                                        Old July 12th, 2009 (6:25 AM).
                                        Dunsparce's Avatar
                                        Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                                        The Land Snake Pokemon
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2005
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 1,239
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by uchiha sasuke View Post
                                          Unfortunately, there is a communication error.
                                          Can we delay the trade for a bit?
                                          I have to find what causes it.
                                          I think that it occurs because yesterday I've put my Platinum card on a Ds lite in order to transfer some pokemon from the 3 generation. (I have a Dsi and I couldn't do it on my own)
                                          Sure.

                                          I can wait.

                                          I've waited for many things before, so this time won't kill me either.
                                          __________________
                                          3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #96    
                                          Old July 12th, 2009 (6:29 AM). Edited July 12th, 2009 by uchiha sasuke.
                                          uchiha sasuke's Avatar
                                          uchiha sasuke uchiha sasuke is offline
                                          2337-8711-7616
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2009
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 98
                                            OK, let's try again, (if you can)
                                            I am going online now.
                                            I hope you can come, too.

                                            I won't leave. When you are ready, get online. (I am requesting a trade)

                                            After this trade, I have to admit that you are a very helpful person.
                                            Hope you all the best for your personal life, as well as your thread here!
                                            __________________
                                            pokemon sun fc
                                            2337-8711-7616
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #97    
                                            Old July 12th, 2009 (7:22 AM).
                                            Dunsparce's Avatar
                                            Dunsparce Dunsparce is offline
                                            The Land Snake Pokemon
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2005
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 1,239
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by uchiha sasuke View Post
                                              After this trade, I have to admit that you are a very helpful person.
                                              Hope you all the best for your personal life, as well as your thread here!
                                              Thank you, and the same back to you, too.

                                              Who would think something like a Qwilfish could change my mood so drastically? XD
                                              __________________
                                              3DS Friend Code: 1134 7962 5760

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #98    
                                              Old July 12th, 2009 (12:22 PM).
                                              DaViD821's Avatar
                                              DaViD821 DaViD821 is offline
                                              Pokémon Mastér
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Location: California
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Posts: 17
                                                What do you want for Gamestop Deoxys?
                                                __________________

                                                Friend Code: 4382-9772-8024
                                                Name: David
                                                Trade Thread: Click Here



                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #99    
                                                Old July 12th, 2009 (1:04 PM).
                                                Valen Valen is offline
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Modest
                                                  Posts: 130
                                                  movie deoxys for the milotic and also if you could clone it would he much appreciated
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old July 13th, 2009 (4:36 AM).
                                                  joshuatm joshuatm is offline
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                                                    Gender:
                                                    Posts: 0
                                                    hey i'm ready when you are.
                                                    i'm holding your qwilfish hostage in between dialga and palkia in box 1 in the mean time.
                                                    the quicker you retreive it the quicker it will stop hyper ventilating.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:43 PM.