• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ESO Battle Thread - [Look for your Round One ESO battles here!]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to the Extreme Speed Open #4 Battle Thread!

Here, you will post your battle requests for all round one battles. You may also PM/VM your battle requests if you'd like to battle anyone specific, but all others need to be posted here, NOT the Rules and Results thread.

I'll explain how the battle thread works: If you'd like to have a tournament battle, you must post:

1) The type of battle (Standard, UU, Singles).

2) Amount of Battle Points you're wagering

3) Any special battling terms (AKA, "I'm using one Uber, is that ok?").

And example battle request looks like this:

"I need a 2 point standard singles match. Any takers?"

Once the battle is complete, you MUST report the results in the Rules and Results thread, NOT THE BATTLE THREAD. Remember: If you do not post your results in the Rules and Results thread, the results will not be counted.

Only one person has to post the results, and the loser can confirm if he/she wishes. The only information I really need is how many points were wagered and who the other fighter was, but any other additional info, like "That puts me at 7 points!" is much appreciated.

Just a quick tip: If you see someone is looking for a battle and you want to respond, don't simply post again in the battle topic, hoping that they'll be around to see it. VMs can work wonderfully in these situations, and will ensure that no requests get ignored. And don't forget, you can always make these matches count towards the PC Wi-Fi ladder! :D

Good luck to all participants! And above all, have fun!

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Looking for a 1 point Standard OU match. Either VM/PM me now, or I might have to postpone for a few hours.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    looking for 1 bp standard single with all clauses in effect (no ubers, no 2 pokes of the same species, no 2 items the same, no hax items, etc etc etc)
    vm/pm me ill be able to battle later tonight
    kthxbai ;D
    XLoGyBeArX

EDIT: Im going to the mall with my friend Chris, and ill be home in about 2-3 hours to battle. This is my first tourney, so anyone new to the tournament scene can battle me, cuz im new too! =D so dont be shy! ;D

Last edited:

.:BlackBone:.

impatient pokemon breeder
    Years
    i finally got finished ev training my last pokemon but the ev's got screwed up tho :(
    but its ok i think it'll manage so im looking for a standard ou single no ubers for 1 battle point, if i get to donate b4 i battle i'll wager 2 pionts pm me if u want to
    fc in sig

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    i finally got finished ev training my last pokemon but the ev's got screwed up tho :(
    but its ok i think it'll manage so im looking for a standard ou single no ubers for 1 battle point, if i get to donate b4 i battle i'll wager 2 pionts pm me if u want to
    fc in sig

I'll take you up for a point

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Looking for a 1 BP battle, VM / PM me.

Just won a battle against XLoGyBeArX for 1 BP.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Need a 1 BP standard battle (With someone not named Prince or Ooka XD I actually want to keep my BP)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Looking for a standard OU match for a point (Ooka and Prince, YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY POINTS YET!!! *shot*)

Back