• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much has your ditto levelled up from being in the daycare?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I know random right?
    But really how much levels have your ditto's gained from being in the daycare?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm quite sure that my ditto in Pt is in the early 90's, but in the 3rd gen and below im gonna take an educated guess and say Lv 100

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    No, not random, thats all Ditto is good for, is the daycare
    I caught it in level 20 something, threw it in the daycare (my Ditto is the mother and father to 100's of kids, so i dont know how he's paying for all those kids) and when i took a look at it, was at level 100

:t354:TG

Years
    I have a Level 100 Ditto on my Diamond that I caught at Level 28 in the wild. Yeah, I let it live in the Day Care because breeding is all it is good for.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    I Caught It In LeafGreen At Level 40 In The Ceruleon Cave And Transferred It To Diamond And Left It In The Day Care.....So Its Around Level 50.....Could Go Higher But I Don't Breed Often

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Wow, this is random, XD
    I got a ditto from fire red and transfered it to Sapphire at lvl 28. It's now lvl 96. I beat the elite 4 countless of times and I got it when I got to Mauville

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Its about level 58
    At the moment
    been in there since i caught it, around ....twenty something maybe? in the trophy garden,

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Mine's lv.35 and I migrated it from FireRed at around lv.24.
    Most of the time it just rots away in my pc.

Back