Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #10776    
Old December 19th, 2010 (7:37 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    FC: 4012 5688 9276
    IGN: ~RNC~
     
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 8,730
    I wasn't even doing it, but want do you want please??
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #10777    
    Old December 20th, 2010 (5:51 AM).
    Morgnarok's Avatar
    Morgnarok Morgnarok is offline
    • Platinum Tier
    FC:
    IGN: Morgnarok
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Eorzea
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 2,212
    Rnc Ill add all your friendcodes now and ill be in the wifi room from 7-8pm eastern time.My friendcode is in my signature.
    __________________

    Console | Sony PlayStation Pro Jet Black 1 TB HDD | PSN: Morgnarok
    Accessories | Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Sony Dualshock4 PlayStation Controller | Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 - Black and Blue - 3rd Generation | Seagate 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
    Main Games | Final Fantasy XIV | Destiny | WWE 2K17 | No Man's Sky
    Reply With Quote
      #10778    
    Old December 20th, 2010 (10:16 AM).
    SneakyScyther100's Avatar
    SneakyScyther100 SneakyScyther100 is offline
    Scyther Lover
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Feb 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 11
      I can provide an Electivire with egg moves for a shiny egg move elekid or just egg move elekid
      __________________
      _________________
      FC: 3438-5159-6980

      Pm Me For Free Cloning Services
      Reply With Quote
        #10779    
      Old December 20th, 2010 (7:07 PM). Edited December 20th, 2010 by ~RNC~.
      ~RNC~'s Avatar
      ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
      Mother Of All Pokemon!!
        FC: 4012 5688 9276
        IGN: ~RNC~
         
        Join Date: Dec 2006
        Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 8,730
        You can give me the electivire and I will try, what egg moves are you looking to get??

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Noblebeastx View Post
        Rnc Ill add all your friendcodes now and ill be in the wifi room from 7-8pm eastern time.My friendcode is in my signature.
        Sorry I missed this, I'll be in there tomorrow for you, what time zone are you in??
        __________________
        My Trading Thread ---> HERE
        I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
        Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
        My Thread Review ---> HERE
        Reply With Quote
          #10780    
        Old December 20th, 2010 (8:33 PM). Edited December 20th, 2010 by Starshine ~.
        Starshine ~'s Avatar
        Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
        lalala
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Dec 2010
          Location: In thaaat general direction..
          Age: 21
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 40
          Hello RNC,
          I am pleased to inform you that I have, in my possession, pokemon that you are seeking for your event collection.

          I am more than happy to trade them to you for some of your own events to add to my growing collection.

          All of these events have been legit checked at Secure.
          (Took me hours to figure out what I had that you didn't, and vice versa D: )

          I have,
          Spoiler:
          GCEA #6 Events: ID 60505
          60505 Wobbuffet; [Osaka] (Jolly) {12-10-2006} (Good perseverance) {HP 59}
          60505 Wobbuffet; [Yokohama] (Hardy) {10-22-2006} (Mischievous) {HP 58}

          PCNY
          00058 Shuppet; [PCNYb] (Modest) {8-24-2007} (Likes to run) {HP 94}

          00377 Wailord; [PCNYb] (Naive) {5-30-2007} (Somewhat vain) {HP 468}
          00588 Wailord; [PCNYc] (Mild) {7-31-2007} (Hates to lose) {HP 452}
          00610 Wailord; [PCNYc] (Modest) {5-17-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 216}

          PokePark
          46047 Pichu; [Japan] (Naive) {6-17-2008} (Often scatters things) {HP 18}
          19148 Pichu; [Japan] (Lax) {1-23-2007} (Highly persistent) {HP 17}
          35680 Pichu; [Japan] (Relaxed) {8-26-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 17}

          46047 Skitty; [Japan] (Bashful) {6-22-2008} (Highly curious) {HP 20}
          19148 Skitty; [Japan] (Impish) {1-3-2007} (Somewhat of a clown) {HP 20}
          35680 Skitty; [Japan] (Rash) {8-26-2009} (Proud of its power) {HP 21}

          46047 Spinda; [Japan] (Bold) {6-19-2008} (Often dozes off) {HP 19}
          27278 Spinda; [Japan] (Careful) {11-4-2008} (Mischievous) {HP 21}
          35680 Spinda; [Japan] (Quirky) {8-26-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 21}

          Charm Ralts
          41947 Ralts; [Japan] (Bashful) {4-14-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 18}
          56452 Ralts; [Japan] (Sassy) {11-14-2008} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 18}
          56452 Ralts; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-26-10} (Very finicky) {HP 18}

          Wish Pichu
          32110 Pichu; [Japan] (Lax) {12-22-2006} (Often lost in thought) {HP 17}
          41947 Pichu; [Japan] (Timid) {4-14-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 15}
          56452 Pichu; [Japan] (Naughty) {6-26-10} (Alert to sounds) {HP 18}
          32110 Pichu; [Japan] (Lonely) {12-22-2006} (Mischievous) {HP 17}

          (From ***) PokePark
          35680 Psyduck; [Japan] (Brave) {8-26-2009} (Often dozes off) {HP 23}
          35680 Psyduck; [Japan] (Sassy) {8-24-2009} (Likes to relax) {HP 21}
          46047 Psyduck; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-17-2008} (Likes to relax) {HP 21}
          28713 Psyduck; [Japan] (Bold) {11-18-2006} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 18}

          56452 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Modest) {6-26-10} (Quick tempered) {HP 21}
          46047 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Hardy) {6-20-2008} (Very finicky) {HP 25}
          27278 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Calm) {10-31-2008} (Often lost in thought) {HP 21}
          35680 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Calm) {8-26-2009} (Often lost in thought) {HP 21}

          35680 Corsola; [Japan] (Quirky) {8-26-2009} (Strongly defiant) {HP 21}
          56452 Corsola; [Japan] (Jolly) {6-26-10} (Often dozes off) {HP 21}
          46047 Corsola; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-22-2008} (Alert to sounds) {HP 21}

          35680 Surskit; [Japan] (Lonely) {8-26-2009} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
          35680 Surskit; [Japan] (Mild) {3-12-2007} (Likes to relax) {HP 20}
          46047 Surskit; [Japan] (Hasty) {6-22-2008} (Mischievous) {HP 20}

          46047 Whismur; [Japan] (Docile) {6-20-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 22}
          27278 Whismur; [Japan] (Careful) {11-6-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 21}
          35680 Whismur; [Japan] (Careful) {8-24-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 22}

          56452 Minun; [Japan] (Quirky) {6-26-10} (Somewhat stubborn) {HP 21}
          46047 Minun; [Japan] (Calm) {6-19-2008} (Somewhat vain) {HP 18}
          19148 Minun; [Japan] (Hasty) {11-28-2006} (Often dozes off) {HP 22}
          35680 Minun; [Japan] (Serious) {8-24-2009} (Somewhat vain) {HP 21}

          56452 Corphish; [Japan] (Quiet) {6-26-10} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
          46047 Corphish; [Japan] (Brave) {6-20-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 22}
          27278 Corphish; [Japan] (Quiet) {10-31-2008} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
          13331 Corphish; [Japan] (Naughty) {4-17-2008} (A little quick tempered) {HP 22}

          46047 Wynaut; [Japan] (Impish) {6-22-2008} (Somewhat stubborn) {HP 24}
          35680 Wynaut; [Japan] (Hardy) {8-26-2009} (Highly persistent) {HP 25}

          Other; Pokebox
          12328 Swablu; [Hunter] (Calm) {5-22-10} (Likes to relax) {HP 18}Shiny

          I'm interested in, from you;
          Spoiler:
          Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475 *
          Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204 *
          Wish Exeggcute lv5 Brave ID 47431 *
          PCNYa Shedinja lv50 Queit ID 00107 *
          PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317 *
          PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442 *
          PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972 *
          PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152 *
          PCNYa Salamence lv50 Hardy ID 00790 *
          PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283 *
          PCNYb Milotic lv35 Mild ID 00972 *
          PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211 *
          PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059 *
          PCNYb Duskull lv50 Modest ID 00540 *
          PCNYb Staryu lv50 Sassy ID 00603 *
          PCNYc Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00180 *
          PCNYc Wailord lv50 Modest ID 000610 *
          PCNYc Pikachu lv50 Serious ID 00542 *
          PCNYc Gloom lv50 Bold ID 00148 *
          PCNYc Salamence lv50 Adamant ID 00103 *
          PCNYd Zangoose lv18 Careful ID 00089 *
          PCNYd Seviper lv30 Hardy ID 00002
          PCNYd Altaria lv45 Naive ID 00247 *

          Yamamoto Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 Likes to relax *
          Yamamoto Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 Loves to eat *
          Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed Id 02079 *

          Jun Psyduck *
          Ken Pstduck *
          ShigeShige Psyduck *
          Tom Heracross *
          Seth Heracross *
          Cristy Heracross *

          GW Pikachu lv10 Lax ID 50425 *
          ANA Pikachu lv10 Timid ID 41205 *
          Kyoto Pikachu lv30 Naughty ID 10039 *
          Pokemon Fan Club Magikarp lv5 ID 01256 *

          Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Capable of taking hits *
          Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Alerts to sound *
          Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Likes to run *

          Skitty lv5 Gentle ID 54095 (US) *
          Skitty lv5 Careful ID 28877 (US) *Shiny* *
          Skitty lv5 Mild ID 13976 (Italy) *
          Skitty lv5 Calm ID 36673 (France) *
          Pichu lv5 Careful ID 54095 (US) *
          Pichu lv5 Lax ID 13976 (Italy) *
          Pichu lv5 Calm ID 36673 (France) *
          Pichu lv5 Quiet ID 43184 (Germany) *
          Swablu lv5 Timid ID 13976 (Italy) *
          Swablu lv5 Lonely ID 64312 (Spain) *
          Swablu lv5 Careful ID 36673 (France) *
          Zigzagoon lv5 Hasty ID 13976 (Italy) *
          Zigzagoon lv5 Rash ID 64312 (Spain) *
          Zigzagoon lv5 Hasty ID 36673 (France) *

          Thank you for taking the time to look through these lists. I know it is quite an extensive compilation, but I assure you it will be beneficial for both of us if we trade.

          As stated, this is an extensive list and thus it would be in both of our best interests if we could trade by file. We do not have to trade via file if it isn't possible, but it is preferred, seeing as there are about 50 pokemon on both sides, and thus would take many hours.
          Thank you for your consideration, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
          Best of wishes!
          Reply With Quote
            #10781    
          Old December 21st, 2010 (8:23 AM).
          Migit78's Avatar
          Migit78 Migit78 is offline
          Pokemon Master
            FC: 4339-3640-0623
            IGN: Migit
             
            Join Date: Nov 2010
            Location: Australia
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 482
            Hey ~RNC~
            It was brought to my attention the Celebi I have is a hack
            I was wondering if you might have a spare one lying around?

            Also my dex is getting closer to being complete, so if there are any other pokes you need for your Egg Move dex, I can do more trades with that for data.
            __________________
            Come to Migit's Collection and Breeding Shop for all your collection or breeding needs!

            Reply With Quote
              #10782    
            Old December 21st, 2010 (4:29 PM).
            ~RNC~'s Avatar
            ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
            Mother Of All Pokemon!!
              FC: 4012 5688 9276
              IGN: ~RNC~
               
              Join Date: Dec 2006
              Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 8,730
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
              Hello RNC,
              I am pleased to inform you that I have, in my possession, pokemon that you are seeking for your event collection.

              I am more than happy to trade them to you for some of your own events to add to my growing collection.

              All of these events have been legit checked at Secure.
              (Took me hours to figure out what I had that you didn't, and vice versa D: )

              I have,
              Spoiler:
              GCEA #6 Events: ID 60505
              60505 Wobbuffet; [Osaka] (Jolly) {12-10-2006} (Good perseverance) {HP 59}
              60505 Wobbuffet; [Yokohama] (Hardy) {10-22-2006} (Mischievous) {HP 58}

              PCNY
              00058 Shuppet; [PCNYb] (Modest) {8-24-2007} (Likes to run) {HP 94}

              00377 Wailord; [PCNYb] (Naive) {5-30-2007} (Somewhat vain) {HP 468}
              00588 Wailord; [PCNYc] (Mild) {7-31-2007} (Hates to lose) {HP 452}
              00610 Wailord; [PCNYc] (Modest) {5-17-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 216}

              PokePark
              46047 Pichu; [Japan] (Naive) {6-17-2008} (Often scatters things) {HP 18}
              19148 Pichu; [Japan] (Lax) {1-23-2007} (Highly persistent) {HP 17}
              35680 Pichu; [Japan] (Relaxed) {8-26-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 17}

              46047 Skitty; [Japan] (Bashful) {6-22-2008} (Highly curious) {HP 20}
              19148 Skitty; [Japan] (Impish) {1-3-2007} (Somewhat of a clown) {HP 20}
              35680 Skitty; [Japan] (Rash) {8-26-2009} (Proud of its power) {HP 21}

              46047 Spinda; [Japan] (Bold) {6-19-2008} (Often dozes off) {HP 19}
              27278 Spinda; [Japan] (Careful) {11-4-2008} (Mischievous) {HP 21}
              35680 Spinda; [Japan] (Quirky) {8-26-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 21}

              Charm Ralts
              41947 Ralts; [Japan] (Bashful) {4-14-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 18}
              56452 Ralts; [Japan] (Sassy) {11-14-2008} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 18}
              56452 Ralts; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-26-10} (Very finicky) {HP 18}

              Wish Pichu
              32110 Pichu; [Japan] (Lax) {12-22-2006} (Often lost in thought) {HP 17}
              41947 Pichu; [Japan] (Timid) {4-14-2007} (Alert to sounds) {HP 15}
              56452 Pichu; [Japan] (Naughty) {6-26-10} (Alert to sounds) {HP 18}
              32110 Pichu; [Japan] (Lonely) {12-22-2006} (Mischievous) {HP 17}

              (From ***) PokePark
              35680 Psyduck; [Japan] (Brave) {8-26-2009} (Often dozes off) {HP 23}
              35680 Psyduck; [Japan] (Sassy) {8-24-2009} (Likes to relax) {HP 21}
              46047 Psyduck; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-17-2008} (Likes to relax) {HP 21}
              28713 Psyduck; [Japan] (Bold) {11-18-2006} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 18}

              56452 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Modest) {6-26-10} (Quick tempered) {HP 21}
              46047 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Hardy) {6-20-2008} (Very finicky) {HP 25}
              27278 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Calm) {10-31-2008} (Often lost in thought) {HP 21}
              35680 Igglybuff; [Japan] (Calm) {8-26-2009} (Often lost in thought) {HP 21}

              35680 Corsola; [Japan] (Quirky) {8-26-2009} (Strongly defiant) {HP 21}
              56452 Corsola; [Japan] (Jolly) {6-26-10} (Often dozes off) {HP 21}
              46047 Corsola; [Japan] (Sassy) {6-22-2008} (Alert to sounds) {HP 21}

              35680 Surskit; [Japan] (Lonely) {8-26-2009} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
              35680 Surskit; [Japan] (Mild) {3-12-2007} (Likes to relax) {HP 20}
              46047 Surskit; [Japan] (Hasty) {6-22-2008} (Mischievous) {HP 20}

              46047 Whismur; [Japan] (Docile) {6-20-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 22}
              27278 Whismur; [Japan] (Careful) {11-6-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 21}
              35680 Whismur; [Japan] (Careful) {8-24-2009} (Mischievous) {HP 22}

              56452 Minun; [Japan] (Quirky) {6-26-10} (Somewhat stubborn) {HP 21}
              46047 Minun; [Japan] (Calm) {6-19-2008} (Somewhat vain) {HP 18}
              19148 Minun; [Japan] (Hasty) {11-28-2006} (Often dozes off) {HP 22}
              35680 Minun; [Japan] (Serious) {8-24-2009} (Somewhat vain) {HP 21}

              56452 Corphish; [Japan] (Quiet) {6-26-10} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
              46047 Corphish; [Japan] (Brave) {6-20-2008} (Likes to thrash about) {HP 22}
              27278 Corphish; [Japan] (Quiet) {10-31-2008} (Impetuous and silly) {HP 19}
              13331 Corphish; [Japan] (Naughty) {4-17-2008} (A little quick tempered) {HP 22}

              46047 Wynaut; [Japan] (Impish) {6-22-2008} (Somewhat stubborn) {HP 24}
              35680 Wynaut; [Japan] (Hardy) {8-26-2009} (Highly persistent) {HP 25}

              Other; Pokebox
              12328 Swablu; [Hunter] (Calm) {5-22-10} (Likes to relax) {HP 18}Shiny

              I'm interested in, from you;
              Spoiler:
              Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475 *
              Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204 *
              Wish Exeggcute lv5 Brave ID 47431 *
              PCNYa Shedinja lv50 Queit ID 00107 *
              PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317 *
              PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442 *
              PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972 *
              PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152 *
              PCNYa Salamence lv50 Hardy ID 00790 *
              PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283 *
              PCNYb Milotic lv35 Mild ID 00972 *
              PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211 *
              PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059 *
              PCNYb Duskull lv50 Modest ID 00540 *
              PCNYb Staryu lv50 Sassy ID 00603 *
              PCNYc Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00180 *
              PCNYc Wailord lv50 Modest ID 000610 *
              PCNYc Pikachu lv50 Serious ID 00542 *
              PCNYc Gloom lv50 Bold ID 00148 *
              PCNYc Salamence lv50 Adamant ID 00103 *
              PCNYd Zangoose lv18 Careful ID 00089 *
              PCNYd Seviper lv30 Hardy ID 00002
              PCNYd Altaria lv45 Naive ID 00247 *

              Yamamoto Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 Likes to relax *
              Yamamoto Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 Loves to eat *
              Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed Id 02079 *

              Jun Psyduck
              Ken Pstduck *
              ShigeShige Psyduck *
              Tom Heracross *
              Seth Heracross *
              Cristy Heracross *

              GW Pikachu lv10 Lax ID 50425 *
              ANA Pikachu lv10 Timid ID 41205 *
              Kyoto Pikachu lv30 Naughty ID 10039 *
              Pokemon Fan Club Magikarp lv5 ID 01256 *

              Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Capable of taking hits *
              Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Alerts to sound *
              Shokotan Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Likes to run *e u

              Skitty lv5 Gentle ID 54095 (US) *
              Skitty lv5 Careful ID 28877 (US) *Shiny* *
              Skitty lv5 Mild ID 13976 (Italy) *
              Skitty lv5 Calm ID 36673 (France) *
              Pichu lv5 Careful ID 54095 (US) *
              Pichu lv5 Lax ID 13976 (Italy) *
              Pichu lv5 Calm ID 36673 (France) *
              Pichu lv5 Quiet ID 43184 (Germany) *
              Swablu lv5 Timid ID 13976 (Italy) *
              Swablu lv5 Lonely ID 64312 (Spain) *
              Swablu lv5 Careful ID 36673 (France) *
              Zigzagoon lv5 Hasty ID 13976 (Italy) *
              Zigzagoon lv5 Rash ID 64312 (Spainu, time z) *ne are yo
              Zigzagoon lv5 Hasty ID 36673 (France) *

              Thank you for taking the time to look through these lists. I know it is quite an extensive compilation, but I assure you it will be beneficial for both of us if we trade.

              As stated, this is an extensive list and thus it would be in both of our best interests if we could trade by file. We do not have to trade via file if it isn't possible, but it is preferred, seeing as there are about 50 pokemon on both sides, and thus would take many hours.
              Thank you for your consideration, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
              Best of wishes!
              I would like to do this trade with you, what time zone are you in, so we can set up a time please!!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Migit78 View Post
              Hey ~RNC~
              It was brought to my attention the Celebi I have is a hack
              I was wondering if you might have a spare one lying around?

              Also my dex is getting closer to being complete, so if there are any other pokes you need for your Egg Move dex, I can do more trades with that for data.
              Yes I havew a celebi that I can give you, just post back and we can trade!!
              __________________
              My Trading Thread ---> HERE
              I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
              Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
              My Thread Review ---> HERE
              Reply With Quote
                #10783    
              Old December 21st, 2010 (4:43 PM).
              Starshine ~'s Avatar
              Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
              lalala
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2010
                Location: In thaaat general direction..
                Age: 21
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 40
                Great! :D

                Lmao, so I take it you can't file trade? ):

                I'm in GMT -8, let me put the pokemon on my game.
                FC: 0475 4828 8759
                In-Game name (it's my brother's xD): Alpha
                Reply With Quote
                  #10784    
                Old December 21st, 2010 (4:46 PM).
                ~RNC~'s Avatar
                ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                  FC: 4012 5688 9276
                  IGN: ~RNC~
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2006
                  Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 8,730
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
                  Great! :D

                  Lmao, so I take it you can't file trade? ):

                  I'm in GMT -8, let me put the pokemon on my game.
                  FC: 0475 4828 8759
                  In-Game name (it's my brother's xD): Alpha
                  Ok, and I could file trade, but I would have to put them on file first!!
                  When do you want to trade??
                  Reply With Quote
                    #10785    
                  Old December 21st, 2010 (4:52 PM).
                  bruno100 bruno100 is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                    Posts: 6
                    For this:


                    Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Serious Checked
                    HP 357
                    Atk. 280
                    Def. 197
                    Sp. Atk. 344
                    Sp. Def. 240
                    Spd. 311

                    Go to my shop and choice someting plz
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10786    
                    Old December 21st, 2010 (4:57 PM).
                    PokeDuude's Avatar
                    PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                    Mediocre Trader
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 44
                      Hi RNC, do you remember the 2 pokemon you traded me that were hacked? Could I choose 2 other pokemon as replacements?
                      __________________

                      Credits to annathornton for this banner

                      FC: 5328 3720 9076

                      PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                      Reply With Quote
                        #10787    
                      Old December 21st, 2010 (5:01 PM).
                      ~RNC~'s Avatar
                      ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                      Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                        FC: 4012 5688 9276
                        IGN: ~RNC~
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2006
                        Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 8,730
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by bruno100 View Post
                        For this:


                        Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Serious Checked
                        HP 357
                        Atk. 280
                        Def. 197
                        Sp. Atk. 344
                        Sp. Def. 240
                        Spd. 311

                        Go to my shop and choice someting plz
                        Sorry, I don't check others threads, you need to offer some thing!!
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PokeDuude View Post
                        Hi RNC, do you remember the 2 pokemon you traded me that were hacked? Could I choose 2 other pokemon as replacements?
                        Which 2 was it please??
                        Reply With Quote
                          #10788    
                        Old December 21st, 2010 (5:02 PM).
                        PokeDuude's Avatar
                        PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                        Mediocre Trader
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 44
                          You gave me the shiny mew and shiny manaphy.
                          __________________

                          Credits to annathornton for this banner

                          FC: 5328 3720 9076

                          PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                          Reply With Quote
                            #10789    
                          Old December 21st, 2010 (5:05 PM).
                          ~RNC~'s Avatar
                          ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                          Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                            FC: 4012 5688 9276
                            IGN: ~RNC~
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                            Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 8,730
                            Yeah pick 2 more please, I forgot about those!! Sorry
                            Reply With Quote
                              #10790    
                            Old December 21st, 2010 (5:06 PM).
                            Starshine ~'s Avatar
                            Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
                            lalala
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2010
                              Location: In thaaat general direction..
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 40
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                              Ok, and I could file trade, but I would have to put them on file first!!
                              When do you want to trade??
                              As soon as possible. Are you available now? xD

                              And no worries, I've put my pokemon on my game now =P All 50, haha. It would be faster overall, but if you don't have them currently on file, it's alright, no biggie x)

                              I take it I add these two FCs?

                              1ST Pearl FC: 1419 7078 5873 (events trading fc)
                              2nd Pearl FC: 0904 7083 7309 (other event trading fc)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #10791    
                              Old December 21st, 2010 (5:11 PM).
                              PokeDuude's Avatar
                              PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                              Mediocre Trader
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 44
                                Ok then thanks. Can I get Shiny Shaymin (OT RNC4EVR, UT sassy nature) I don't think this is on your thread, but I got one from Tasche, but somehow lost it ;_;

                                Can I also get VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Capable of taking hits (misc. pokemon europe events)
                                __________________

                                Credits to annathornton for this banner

                                FC: 5328 3720 9076

                                PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #10792    
                                Old December 21st, 2010 (5:17 PM).
                                ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                  FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                  IGN: ~RNC~
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2006
                                  Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 8,730
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
                                  As soon as possible. Are you available now? xD

                                  And no worries, I've put my pokemon on my game now =P All 50, haha. It would be faster overall, but if you don't have them currently on file, it's alright, no biggie x)

                                  I take it I add these two FCs?

                                  1ST Pearl FC: 1419 7078 5873 (events trading fc)
                                  2nd Pearl FC: 0904 7083 7309 (other event trading fc)
                                  I can trade after I give Pokedude 2 shinys!! Yes those are the fc's needed, I need to give you the pokes from 1 game and get yours on the other, my boxes are plum full on the 1st game!!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PokeDuude View Post
                                  Ok then thanks. Can I get Shiny Shaymin (OT RNC4EVR, UT sassy nature) I don't think this is on your thread, but I got one from Tasche, but somehow lost it ;_;

                                  Can I also get VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Capable of taking hits (misc. pokemon europe events)
                                  I'll meet you in there, and I don't need the milo, thanks any ways!!
                                  __________________
                                  My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                  I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                  Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                  My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #10793    
                                  Old December 21st, 2010 (5:20 PM).
                                  PokeDuude's Avatar
                                  PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                                  Mediocre Trader
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 44
                                    Ok then, I'm getting the shaymin and milotic? Which FC do I use btw?
                                    __________________

                                    Credits to annathornton for this banner

                                    FC: 5328 3720 9076

                                    PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #10794    
                                    Old December 21st, 2010 (5:21 PM).
                                    Starshine ~'s Avatar
                                    Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
                                    lalala
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2010
                                      Location: In thaaat general direction..
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Posts: 40
                                      Lmao, nice.

                                      Well, drop me a PM whenever you're ready to trade? I'll actually be just sitting in wifi, but I don't know if I'll notice my game or not xD
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #10795    
                                      Old December 21st, 2010 (5:23 PM).
                                      ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                      ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                      Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                        FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                        IGN: ~RNC~
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2006
                                        Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 8,730
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by PokeDuude View Post
                                        Ok then, I'm getting the shaymin and milotic? Which FC do I use btw?
                                        I'm retarded!!
                                        Use the shiny fc 1st and then I'll find the milo for you!!
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
                                        Lmao, nice.

                                        Well, drop me a PM whenever you're ready to trade? I'll actually be just sitting in wifi, but I don't know if I'll notice my game or not xD
                                        Ok, I'll pm you when I'm ready after I found the pokes, and I only trade 5 at a time, hope you don't mind??
                                        __________________
                                        My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                        I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                        Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                        My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #10796    
                                        Old December 21st, 2010 (5:26 PM).
                                        PokeDuude's Avatar
                                        PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                                        Mediocre Trader
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 44
                                          Ok then, I'll meet you in there.
                                          __________________

                                          Credits to annathornton for this banner

                                          FC: 5328 3720 9076

                                          PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #10797    
                                          Old December 21st, 2010 (5:30 PM).
                                          Starshine ~'s Avatar
                                          Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
                                          lalala
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2010
                                            Location: In thaaat general direction..
                                            Age: 21
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Posts: 40
                                            Lol, why 5? I thought 6 is a full party, haha.

                                            Okay, lol, whenever you're ready x)
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #10798    
                                            Old December 21st, 2010 (5:34 PM).
                                            ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                            ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                            Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                              FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                              IGN: ~RNC~
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2006
                                              Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Quirky
                                              Posts: 8,730
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
                                              Lol, why 5? I thought 6 is a full party, haha.

                                              Okay, lol, whenever you're ready x)
                                              I know, I'm quirky, I don't like to take my starter out and store him ever!!
                                              What's your fc please??
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #10799    
                                              Old December 21st, 2010 (5:36 PM).
                                              PokeDuude's Avatar
                                              PokeDuude PokeDuude is offline
                                              Mediocre Trader
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 44
                                                Do I use the same FC for the milotic?
                                                __________________

                                                Credits to annathornton for this banner

                                                FC: 5328 3720 9076

                                                PokeDuude's Trade Thread
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #10800    
                                                Old December 21st, 2010 (5:38 PM).
                                                Starshine ~'s Avatar
                                                Starshine ~ Starshine ~ is offline
                                                lalala
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2010
                                                  Location: In thaaat general direction..
                                                  Age: 21
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Posts: 40
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                                                  I know, I'm quirky, I don't like to take my starter out and store him ever!!
                                                  What's your fc please??
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Starshine ~ View Post
                                                  Great! :D

                                                  Lmao, so I take it you can't file trade? ):

                                                  I'm in GMT -8, let me put the pokemon on my game.
                                                  FC: 0475 4828 8759
                                                  In-Game name (it's my brother's xD): Alpha
                                                  Posted it earlier, lol.

                                                  Kay, 5 it is then. :3
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:01 AM.