Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11801    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:06 PM).
RHIOneAlbum RHIOneAlbum is offline
Banned
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Dark Maroon City
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 214
    Can I get the shiny EVd toxicroak for anything on my thread? A shiny Flygon perhaps for it?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #11802    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (6:44 PM).
    ~RNC~'s Avatar
    ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
    Mother Of All Pokemon!!
      FC: 4012 5688 9276
      IGN: ~RNC~
       
      Join Date: Dec 2006
      Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 8,755
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dr Alex View Post
      Yes maam it was, however, turns out the IVs arent perfect ast i thought they were. Im sorry, the IVs are actually

      31/31/30/31/29/31

      still wanna trade?
      Yeah, I still wanna trade, catch me on Tuesday please!!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RHIOneAlbum View Post
      Can I get the shiny EVd toxicroak for anything on my thread? A shiny Flygon perhaps for it?
      I don't check threads, sorry, offer some thing else please!!
      Reply With Quote
        #11803    
      Old July 3rd, 2011 (3:52 PM).
      N16 N16 is offline
      Expert Trainer
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jun 2011
        Location: Ireland 8)
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 14
        My World10 Crobat 'Scatters things often'.
        __________________
        I have many event mon but want more.

        Black fc: 0733 5069 7225
        Reply With Quote
          #11804    
        Old July 3rd, 2011 (5:26 PM).
        ~RNC~'s Avatar
        ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
        Mother Of All Pokemon!!
          FC: 4012 5688 9276
          IGN: ~RNC~
           
          Join Date: Dec 2006
          Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 8,755
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by N16 View Post
          My World10 Crobat 'Scatters things often'.
          I'll check it against mine when I get back!!
          Reply With Quote
            #11805    
          Old July 6th, 2011 (3:47 PM).
          POKEPOKEBOB's Avatar
          POKEPOKEBOB POKEPOKEBOB is offline
          breeder
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2
            can i have any of the ones in box 18 free section
            minus -mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, latias, ho-oh, lugia
            level 100 would be preferred not necessary
            can i have them with held master ball
            trainer name: Larry
            game: black
            black fc: 4040-7394-2595
            Reply With Quote
              #11806    
            Old July 7th, 2011 (4:23 PM).
            megatron95's Avatar
            megatron95 megatron95 is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jun 2011
              Location: Atlanta, Ga
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Hey RNC. I could really use a set of power items. I have some good pokes I can trade you.

              FC: 2924 0226 4063
              Reply With Quote
                #11807    
              Old July 10th, 2011 (7:18 PM).
              ~RNC~'s Avatar
              ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
              Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                FC: 4012 5688 9276
                IGN: ~RNC~
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2006
                Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 8,755
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by POKEPOKEBOB View Post
                can i have any of the ones in box 18 free section
                minus -mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, latias, ho-oh, lugia
                level 100 would be preferred not necessary
                can i have them with held master ball
                trainer name: Larry
                game: black
                black fc: 4040-7394-2595
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by megatron95 View Post
                Hey RNC. I could really use a set of power items. I have some good pokes I can trade you.

                FC: 2924 0226 4063
                Sorry every one, I am not trading til I can figure out how to trade me B / W pokes!!
                Any help would be appreciated??
                Just PM me please!!
                Reply With Quote
                  #11808    
                Old July 11th, 2011 (7:54 PM).
                ~RNC~'s Avatar
                ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
                Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                  FC: 4012 5688 9276
                  IGN: ~RNC~
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2006
                  Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 8,755
                  Sorry every one, I have NOT really been here or trading since pokemon B / W came out, but I got my AR issues resolved, and will be updating my thread, to include MANY 5th gen pokes to trade in it!!
                  Thanks for every ones patiences, and please just bear with me a little more whilst I RNG for some 5th gen shiny pokes!!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #11809    
                  Old July 13th, 2011 (10:45 AM).
                  Darklugia13's Avatar
                  Darklugia13 Darklugia13 is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                    Sorry every one, I have NOT really been here or trading since pokemon B / W came out, but I got my AR issues resolved, and will be updating my thread, to include MANY 5th gen pokes to trade in it!!
                    Thanks for every ones patiences, and please just bear with me a little more whilst I RNG for some 5th gen shiny pokes!!
                    hi. Im glad you got ur ar sorted out.
                    btw, what does RNG mean? (im kinda new to this)

                    For my tade offerL
                    May I please have a Gamestp Jirachi lv5 Hardy ID 02270 and a PKTOPIA Pikachu lv10 Hardy ID 06267? I don't have many pokemon, but I could give you a shiny 10 ANIV Latioslvl100 Wishmkr Jirachi. Thanks you.



                    Edit: In Pokemon Platinum. Thank you.

                    Edit 2: I'm sorry...i read rules and said no shiny 10 aniv. I have a level 100 wishmkr jirachi?

                    Thanks again
                    Reply With Quote
                      #11810    
                    Old July 13th, 2011 (11:50 AM).
                    KingCyndaquil's Avatar
                    KingCyndaquil KingCyndaquil is offline
                    Pokemon Master
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2009
                      Location: Chicago
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 437
                      i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

                      FC- 1291 7542 5337
                      Name- Tyrese
                      Timezone- Central (United States)
                      __________________


                      3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268
                      Reply With Quote
                        #11811    
                      Old July 13th, 2011 (12:01 PM).
                      Dopebob Swagpants Dopebob Swagpants is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                        Posts: 2
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
                        i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

                        FC- 1291 7542 5337
                        Name- Tyrese
                        Timezone- Central (United States)
                        Wow I was pretty much just about to say the same thing. You have a Lv. one Charmander in box 14. Can I have that? Unless ^ dude gets it first. Even like, a Charmander egg lol.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #11812    
                        Old July 13th, 2011 (8:04 PM).
                        ~RNC~'s Avatar
                        ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
                        Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                          FC: 4012 5688 9276
                          IGN: ~RNC~
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2006
                          Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 8,755
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Darklugia13 View Post
                          hi. Im glad you got ur ar sorted out.
                          btw, what does RNG mean? (im kinda new to this)

                          For my tade offerL
                          May I please have a Gamestp Jirachi lv5 Hardy ID 02270 and a PKTOPIA Pikachu lv10 Hardy ID 06267? I don't have many pokemon, but I could give you a shiny 10 ANIV Latioslvl100 Wishmkr Jirachi. Thanks you.



                          Edit: In Pokemon Platinum. Thank you.

                          Edit 2: I'm sorry...i read rules and said no shiny 10 aniv. I have a level 100 wishmkr jirachi?

                          Thanks again
                          Wait, What, Where does it say that?? I am still in need of some of those!!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
                          i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

                          FC- 1291 7542 5337
                          Name- Tyrese
                          Timezone- Central (United States)
                          Sorry, which charmander is that?? If it's shiny, sorry NO, if it's regular, yes you can have that one!!
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Dopebob Swagpants View Post
                          Wow I was pretty much just about to say the same thing. You have a Lv. one Charmander in box 14. Can I have that? Unless ^ dude gets it first. Even like, a Charmander egg lol.
                          I clone, so I have extras for you!!
                          __________________
                          My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                          I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                          Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                          My Thread Review ---> HERE
                          Reply With Quote
                            #11813    
                          Old July 13th, 2011 (8:53 PM).
                          Pokemon Game Fan's Avatar
                          Pokemon Game Fan Pokemon Game Fan is offline
                          The Batman
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                            Location: Ontario, California
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 569
                            I think I sent you a PM, is that against the rules? Like do I have to post it here?
                            __________________

                            Won't you tell me what you're thinking of?
                            Would you be an outlaw for my love?
                            If it's so, well let me know
                            If it's no, well I can go
                            I won't make you
                            Reply With Quote
                              #11814    
                            Old July 13th, 2011 (10:30 PM).
                            merfyz's Avatar
                            merfyz merfyz is offline
                            Pokemon Master!
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 27
                              In your free section i would like to ask for your Espeon Lonely lv2 and Umbreon Rash lv3 in BOX 7

                              My friend code is in my sig.
                              __________________
                              My friend code(Black 2): 2967 6468 8190
                              My friend code(White): 0132-9686-7547

                              My trade thread ==> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289813
                              Reply With Quote
                                #11815    
                              Old July 14th, 2011 (11:53 AM).
                              KingCyndaquil's Avatar
                              KingCyndaquil KingCyndaquil is offline
                              Pokemon Master
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2009
                                Location: Chicago
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 437
                                Quote:
                                Sorry, which charmander is that?? If it's shiny, sorry NO, if it's regular, yes you can have that one!!
                                Yeah that one! whats a good time we can trade? its up to you.
                                __________________


                                3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #11816    
                                Old July 14th, 2011 (12:12 PM).
                                Norwegian Moose's Avatar
                                Norwegian Moose Norwegian Moose is offline
                                Jedi Unicorn
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Location: EVERYWHERE
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 10
                                  I have a question: By Rare Candy Services, does that mean that you could train my lvl 65 Haxorus or lvl 50 Weavile to lvl 100? C:
                                  __________________
                                  ~Sig by me~
                                  Add me or PM me! I'd love to get to know you!
                                  Pokemon Black FC: 4813 7223 7584
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #11817    
                                  Old July 14th, 2011 (5:07 PM).
                                  Spritezorabw's Avatar
                                  Spritezorabw Spritezorabw is offline
                                  Behold! An Angry Shinx!
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                    Location: On mah computer and DSi
                                    Age: 17
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Serious
                                    Posts: 52
                                    You got pokemon black/white?
                                    __________________
                                    Rawr! I'm an Angry Shinx! Don't make me spark you!
                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                                    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2899/sarmybanner.png
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #11818    
                                    Old July 15th, 2011 (1:21 AM).
                                    Norwegian Moose's Avatar
                                    Norwegian Moose Norwegian Moose is offline
                                    Jedi Unicorn
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                                      Location: EVERYWHERE
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 10
                                      Uhm, Pokemon Black c: What would you want in return?
                                      __________________
                                      ~Sig by me~
                                      Add me or PM me! I'd love to get to know you!
                                      Pokemon Black FC: 4813 7223 7584
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #11819    
                                      Old July 15th, 2011 (1:32 AM).
                                      merfyz's Avatar
                                      merfyz merfyz is offline
                                      Pokemon Master!
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 27
                                        I want your houndoom, and shiny alakazam! Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you which i doubt since you have like everything....
                                        __________________
                                        My friend code(Black 2): 2967 6468 8190
                                        My friend code(White): 0132-9686-7547

                                        My trade thread ==> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289813
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #11820    
                                        Old July 15th, 2011 (7:01 PM).
                                        ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                        ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
                                        Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                          FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                          IGN: ~RNC~
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2006
                                          Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Quirky
                                          Posts: 8,755
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Pokemon Game Fan View Post
                                          I think I sent you a PM, is that against the rules? Like do I have to post it here?
                                          No it's not, but I hope I resonded to it, d olet me know please??

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by merfyz View Post
                                          In your free section i would like to ask for your Espeon Lonely lv2 and Umbreon Rash lv3 in BOX 7

                                          My friend code is in my sig.
                                          Just catch me on here please!!

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
                                          Yeah that one! whats a good time we can trade? its up to you.
                                          I'm here now, sorry for getting on sooooo late!!
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Norwegian Moose View Post
                                          I have a question: By Rare Candy Services, does that mean that you could train my lvl 65 Haxorus or lvl 50 Weavile to lvl 100? C:
                                          Just to get it straight, I do not ev train them, I only level them to 100 for you!!
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Spritezorabw View Post
                                          You got pokemon black/white?
                                          Yes, I have both of those!!

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Norwegian Moose View Post
                                          Uhm, Pokemon Black c: What would you want in return?
                                          I do not wnat any thing to level any of them for you!!

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by merfyz View Post
                                          I want your houndoom, and shiny alakazam! Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you which i doubt since you have like everything....
                                          I do not know which houndoom you are referring to?? But my shiny's, I only trade on Sundays!!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #11821    
                                          Old July 15th, 2011 (10:49 PM).
                                          Pokemon Game Fan's Avatar
                                          Pokemon Game Fan Pokemon Game Fan is offline
                                          The Batman
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                                            Location: Ontario, California
                                            Age: 22
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 569
                                            It's ok, I'll just post here instead:

                                            I am interested in these for my 4th gen game (I listed a lot just so that you may choose which are reasonable) -

                                            Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked

                                            Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked

                                            Shiny Scizor lv100 Adamant (NN Protential) Checked

                                            Shiny Rampardos lv100 Adamant Checked

                                            Shiny Aggron lv100 Adamant Checked

                                            Shiny Mightyena lv100 Lonely Checked

                                            Shiny Glaceon lv100 Modest Checked

                                            Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest Checked


                                            I Bolded the ones that I really really want
                                            The rest are just fillers in case you don't want to trade the bolded ones for anything I have.

                                            I can offer you anything in my trade thread, even if you want me to give you something from my White for them, but I want them for SoulSilver/4th gen, and it's 100% guaranteed that they are not hacked, and if for some reason they end up being hacked, I will gladly trade you back.
                                            __________________

                                            Won't you tell me what you're thinking of?
                                            Would you be an outlaw for my love?
                                            If it's so, well let me know
                                            If it's no, well I can go
                                            I won't make you
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #11822    
                                            Old July 16th, 2011 (1:59 AM).
                                            Norwegian Moose's Avatar
                                            Norwegian Moose Norwegian Moose is offline
                                            Jedi Unicorn
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                                              Location: EVERYWHERE
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Jolly
                                              Posts: 10
                                              Ok, so could you please level them up to lvl 100 for me? C: i've finished the EV Training, so don't worry.

                                              The thing is, I'm only online for a few hours after this is posted... Try to PM me when you see this, and I'll respond c:
                                              __________________
                                              ~Sig by me~
                                              Add me or PM me! I'd love to get to know you!
                                              Pokemon Black FC: 4813 7223 7584
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #11823    
                                              Old July 16th, 2011 (7:51 AM).
                                              DarkAngel91's Avatar
                                              DarkAngel91 DarkAngel91 is offline
                                              Looking for a Fletchling for OR
                                                FC: 3153-6265-0088
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Soaring the skies of Hoenn
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Gentle
                                                Posts: 833
                                                Umm, in your free list. Can I have the Eevee and Numel from box 7 please? I can give you a snivy and zorua if you'd like.
                                                __________________

                                                White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
                                                Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
                                                PC Family:
                                                My PC Sister: Miley810

                                                Pairs: None.

                                                Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #11824    
                                                Old July 16th, 2011 (1:34 PM).
                                                Kkitten's Avatar
                                                Kkitten Kkitten is offline
                                                Big cloner.------Past Red
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                                  Age: 16
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 31
                                                  Are your giveaway ho-oh and deoxis shiny? and are your giveaways at 11? or are those free? box 18
                                                  __________________
                                                  Name:Kittn
                                                  HG FC:3138 0642 2550

                                                  Name:Olive
                                                  Black FC:3783 0588 4850

                                                  Cloner

                                                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=227606
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #11825    
                                                  Old July 16th, 2011 (4:20 PM).
                                                  N16 N16 is offline
                                                  Expert Trainer
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                                    Location: Ireland 8)
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Quirky
                                                    Posts: 14
                                                    Have you checked your world Crobat yet?
                                                    __________________
                                                    I have many event mon but want more.

                                                    Black fc: 0733 5069 7225
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:20 PM.