Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #13476    
Old April 28th, 2012 (12:50 AM). Edited April 28th, 2012 by AvoKitty.
AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 42
    Hello again ,im interested in:
    Jeremy Psyduck (info withheld)
    Jeremy Ekans (info withheld)
    Jeremy Growlithe (info withheld)
    Jeremy Machamp (info withheld)
    Jeremy Staryu (info withheld)
    Jeremy Vulpix (info withheld)
    Jeremy Tauros (info withheld)
    Jeremy Gengar (info withheld)

    ♥CMT My Shop (again XD )
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #13477    
    Old April 28th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
    rotimikid's Avatar
    rotimikid rotimikid is offline
    elite trainer
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Aug 2006
      Age: 25
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 29
      Hey ~RNC~, would it be possible to breed a jolly gible? i mean, any gible would do, but if i could get a jolly gible (or adamant if you can't do jolly). is there any pokemon you need or any items you need? and do you have any of the ev reducing berries?
      P.S. i'm talking about gen V.
      __________________
      FC on trainer card is my Soul Silver FC.
      v FC's and, thank yous v
      Friend Codes
      Diamond: in game name- Seyi friend code- 2020 8277 2679
      Soul Silver: in game name- Yemi friend code: 4426 3701 4167
      Black: in game name- ROTI friend code: 2837 9428 3550

      oh, everyone here on pc has been so kind.
      thanx to Elite Overlord LeSabre™ for the moonstone
      thanx to Reynz for the trades from my diamond to soul silver n for getting my huanter to a gengar for me.
      Thanx to RNC for the Milotic, Feraligator, Blaziken, and the Flygon
      Reply With Quote
        #13478    
      Old April 28th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
      Falling Wishes's Avatar
      Falling Wishes Falling Wishes is offline
      "We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Apr 2012
        Location: Florida
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 48
        Hey it's me again
        You can keep the ditto I caught myself a new one
        Is the topegi ready 'cause I need it now
        Tell me when your able to trade
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #13479    
        Old April 28th, 2012 (4:35 PM).
        ~RNC~'s Avatar
        ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
        Mother Of All Pokemon!!
          FC: 4012 5688 9276
          IGN: ~RNC~
           
          Join Date: Dec 2006
          Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 8,727
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tapeuser View Post
          No specific one. Any Pikachu will do FC:2666 6678 7798
          Ok, any pika, I can give you one, just catch me on here again please.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
          Hello again ,im interested in:
          Jeremy Psyduck (info withheld)
          Jeremy Ekans (info withheld)
          Jeremy Growlithe (info withheld)
          Jeremy Machamp (info withheld)
          Jeremy Staryu (info withheld)
          Jeremy Vulpix (info withheld)
          Jeremy Tauros (info withheld)
          Jeremy Gengar (info withheld)

          ♥CMT My Shop (again XD )
          I'll check in just a few and send you a list!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by rotimikid View Post
          Hey ~RNC~, would it be possible to breed a jolly gible? i mean, any gible would do, but if i could get a jolly gible (or adamant if you can't do jolly). is there any pokemon you need or any items you need? and do you have any of the ev reducing berries?
          P.S. i'm talking about gen V.
          I can breed for either of those for you, if you get on here before I get off tonight, do remind me and I will start on it as soon as I finish my previous trades!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Falling Wishes View Post
          Hey it's me again
          You can keep the ditto I caught myself a new one
          Is the topegi ready 'cause I need it now
          Tell me when your able to trade
          Ok, as for the togepis, these are the natures I got:
          rash, timid, adamant, modest, mild, impish, bold, lonely, naive, brave, calm, lax and naughty, which nature would you like?? Or take a couple of them!! I don't mind at all!!
          __________________
          My Trading Thread ---> HERE
          I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
          Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
          My Thread Review ---> HERE
          Reply With Quote
            #13480    
          Old April 28th, 2012 (4:57 PM).
          AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 42
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
            I'll check in just a few and send you a list!!
            M'kay :3 ^_♥ ...C: spacespacespace
            Reply With Quote
              #13481    
            Old April 28th, 2012 (5:09 PM).
            ~RNC~'s Avatar
            ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
            Mother Of All Pokemon!!
              FC: 4012 5688 9276
              IGN: ~RNC~
               
              Join Date: Dec 2006
              Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 8,727
              Smeargle/Male/Near Flawless/Own Tempo
              Bagon/Male/Flawless/Sheer Force
              Ralts/Female/Near Flawless/Trace
              Larvesta/Male/Near Flawless/Flame Body
              Numel/Female/Flawless/Simple
              Riolu/Male/Flawless/Inner Focus
              Skarmory/Female/Flawless/Sturdy
              Venipede/Female/Flawless/Swarm
              Litwick/Male/Flawless/Flash Fire
              Deerling/Male/Near Flawless/Sap Sipper


              Do you have the info on these above??

              Also, how many did I trade you last night??
              __________________
              My Trading Thread ---> HERE
              I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
              Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
              My Thread Review ---> HERE
              Reply With Quote
                #13482    
              Old April 28th, 2012 (5:15 PM).
              AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 42
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                Smeargle/Male/Near Flawless/Own Tempo
                Bagon/Male/Flawless/Sheer Force
                Ralts/Female/Near Flawless/Trace
                Larvesta/Male/Near Flawless/Flame Body
                Numel/Female/Flawless/Simple
                Riolu/Male/Flawless/Inner Focus
                Skarmory/Female/Flawless/Sturdy
                Venipede/Female/Flawless/Swarm
                Litwick/Male/Flawless/Flash Fire
                Deerling/Male/Near Flawless/Sap Sipper


                Do you have the info on these above??

                Also, how many did I trade you last night??
                ? What other info did you need ^
                And you traded me 12 C:
                Do the DW Starters give you any interest?
                Reply With Quote
                  #13483    
                Old April 28th, 2012 (5:17 PM).
                Falling Wishes's Avatar
                Falling Wishes Falling Wishes is offline
                "We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Location: Florida
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 48
                  Can you come trade quickly please?
                  Sorry to disturb you ^ ^'
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #13484    
                  Old April 28th, 2012 (5:19 PM).
                  ~RNC~'s Avatar
                  ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                  Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                    FC: 4012 5688 9276
                    IGN: ~RNC~
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                    Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 8,727
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
                    ? What other info did you need ^
                    And you traded me 12 C:
                    Do the DW Starters give you any interest?
                    It doesn't list the IV's for any of those??

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Falling Wishes View Post
                    Can you come trade quickly please?
                    Sorry to disturb you ^ ^'
                    You did say what nature, but I will go in there now and trade you the nature you want after you post back!!
                    __________________
                    My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                    I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                    Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                    My Thread Review ---> HERE
                    Reply With Quote
                      #13485    
                    Old April 28th, 2012 (5:21 PM).
                    AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 42
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                      It doesn't list the IV's for any of those??
                      I can't really check now,as my bro's got my ds,but im sure most of them are near flawless ,and torchic is flawless
                      Reply With Quote
                        #13486    
                      Old April 28th, 2012 (5:28 PM).
                      ~RNC~'s Avatar
                      ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                      Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                        FC: 4012 5688 9276
                        IGN: ~RNC~
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2006
                        Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 8,727
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
                        I can't really check now,as my bro's got my ds,but im sure most of them are near flawless ,and torchic is flawless
                        Ok that's fine and how many did you owe me from last night's trade??
                        __________________
                        My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                        I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                        Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                        My Thread Review ---> HERE
                        Reply With Quote
                          #13487    
                        Old April 28th, 2012 (5:33 PM).
                        AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 42
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                          Ok that's fine and how many did you owe me from last night's trade??
                          12 XD ,i'll be going in 30mins to the markets to buy myself a new pkm game,so
                          Reply With Quote
                            #13488    
                          Old April 28th, 2012 (5:36 PM).
                          ~RNC~'s Avatar
                          ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                          Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                            FC: 4012 5688 9276
                            IGN: ~RNC~
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                            Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 8,727
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
                            12 XD ,i'll be going in 30mins to the markets to buy myself a new pkm game,so
                            What game you getting?? ANd we can trade when you get back!!
                            __________________
                            My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                            I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                            Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                            My Thread Review ---> HERE
                            Reply With Quote
                              #13489    
                            Old April 28th, 2012 (5:39 PM).
                            AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2012
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 42
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                              What game you getting?? ANd we can trade when you get back!!
                              Lol ,any suggestion? I got P/Pl/Hg/Black x2 /White..What should i get now C:
                              Reply With Quote
                                #13490    
                              Old April 28th, 2012 (5:43 PM).
                              ~RNC~'s Avatar
                              ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                              Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                IGN: ~RNC~
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2006
                                Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 8,727
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
                                Lol ,any suggestion? I got P/Pl/Hg/Black x2 /White..What should i get now C:
                                You almost as bad as me!! If I were you I would get another 5th gen. game, exspecially with the up coming releases!!

                                I'll get those other pokes you want ready to trade and pick a few more from your thread.
                                __________________
                                My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #13491    
                                Old April 28th, 2012 (5:49 PM).
                                AvoKitty AvoKitty is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 42
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                                  You almost as bad as me!! If I were you I would get another 5th gen. game, exspecially with the up coming releases!!

                                  I'll get those other pokes you want ready to trade and pick a few more from your thread.
                                  :3 lol ,i already pre-ordered the new games,for an outstanding $10 bucks each
                                  Lol,still deciding,probably will get ..i don't know,i want diamond,as dialga looks mad,but i hate the storyline,i want soul silver,cuz ,i like it but i also hate the storyline..I Hate going through the game
                                  And ok ^_- Whats your timezone,i'll be back,in..2hrs ,so im afraid you might not be awake
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #13492    
                                  Old April 28th, 2012 (5:54 PM).
                                  ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                  ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                  Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                    FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                    IGN: ~RNC~
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                                    Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 8,727
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
                                    :3 lol ,i already pre-ordered the new games,for an outstanding $10 bucks each
                                    Lol,still deciding,probably will get ..i don't know,i want diamond,as dialga looks mad,but i hate the storyline,i want soul silver,cuz ,i like it but i also hate the storyline..I Hate going through the game
                                    And ok ^_- Whats your timezone,i'll be back,in..2hrs ,so im afraid you might not be awake
                                    I'm in the eastern time zone US and I'm up til 3 or 4 am!!
                                    Sending PM to you!!
                                    __________________
                                    My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                    I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                    Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                    My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #13493    
                                    Old April 28th, 2012 (7:30 PM).
                                    rotimikid's Avatar
                                    rotimikid rotimikid is offline
                                    elite trainer
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2006
                                      Age: 25
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 29
                                      sorry i missed your post, haven't been at my apartment. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready. Do you want anything for the gible, or is it a free trade? and will this be from your third white or your fourth?

                                      side note: i know it's kinda late to ask for this as you said you already got the gible ready, but would it be possible to get it with the egg move outrage?
                                      __________________
                                      FC on trainer card is my Soul Silver FC.
                                      v FC's and, thank yous v
                                      Friend Codes
                                      Diamond: in game name- Seyi friend code- 2020 8277 2679
                                      Soul Silver: in game name- Yemi friend code: 4426 3701 4167
                                      Black: in game name- ROTI friend code: 2837 9428 3550

                                      oh, everyone here on pc has been so kind.
                                      thanx to Elite Overlord LeSabre™ for the moonstone
                                      thanx to Reynz for the trades from my diamond to soul silver n for getting my huanter to a gengar for me.
                                      Thanx to RNC for the Milotic, Feraligator, Blaziken, and the Flygon
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #13494    
                                      Old April 28th, 2012 (7:33 PM).
                                      ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                      ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                      Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                        FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                        IGN: ~RNC~
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2006
                                        Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 8,727
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by rotimikid View Post
                                        sorry i missed your post, haven't been at my apartment. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready. Do you want anything for the gible, or is it a free trade? and will this be from your third white or your fourth?

                                        side note: i know it's kinda late to ask for this as you said you already got the gible ready, but would it be possible to get it with the egg move outrage?
                                        I have it and as for egg moves I need the parents for that, if you have them I don't mind to get one for you??
                                        __________________
                                        My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                        I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                        Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                        My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #13495    
                                        Old April 28th, 2012 (7:38 PM).
                                        rotimikid's Avatar
                                        rotimikid rotimikid is offline
                                        elite trainer
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2006
                                          Age: 25
                                          Nature: Lonely
                                          Posts: 29
                                          if you give me some time, i can get a parent with outrage. i might not be able to get in time today. if i cant, i'll let you know tomorrow when i have it ready.
                                          __________________
                                          FC on trainer card is my Soul Silver FC.
                                          v FC's and, thank yous v
                                          Friend Codes
                                          Diamond: in game name- Seyi friend code- 2020 8277 2679
                                          Soul Silver: in game name- Yemi friend code: 4426 3701 4167
                                          Black: in game name- ROTI friend code: 2837 9428 3550

                                          oh, everyone here on pc has been so kind.
                                          thanx to Elite Overlord LeSabre™ for the moonstone
                                          thanx to Reynz for the trades from my diamond to soul silver n for getting my huanter to a gengar for me.
                                          Thanx to RNC for the Milotic, Feraligator, Blaziken, and the Flygon
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #13496    
                                          Old April 28th, 2012 (7:39 PM). Edited April 28th, 2012 by ~RNC~.
                                          ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                          ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                          Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                            FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                            IGN: ~RNC~
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                                            Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Quirky
                                            Posts: 8,727
                                            Ok, that's fine, I will grab a smeargle and try to get one my self while I have nothing else to do atm!!

                                            EDIT: I can get it for you, I'll need to transfer from my PL. game, give me just a bit!!
                                            __________________
                                            My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                            I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                            Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                            My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #13497    
                                            Old April 28th, 2012 (8:11 PM).
                                            rotimikid's Avatar
                                            rotimikid rotimikid is offline
                                            elite trainer
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2006
                                              Age: 25
                                              Nature: Lonely
                                              Posts: 29
                                              sorry, didn't see your post in time. i got the father ready, a male dratini with outrage. let me know when you're ready and which white you're using.
                                              __________________
                                              FC on trainer card is my Soul Silver FC.
                                              v FC's and, thank yous v
                                              Friend Codes
                                              Diamond: in game name- Seyi friend code- 2020 8277 2679
                                              Soul Silver: in game name- Yemi friend code: 4426 3701 4167
                                              Black: in game name- ROTI friend code: 2837 9428 3550

                                              oh, everyone here on pc has been so kind.
                                              thanx to Elite Overlord LeSabre™ for the moonstone
                                              thanx to Reynz for the trades from my diamond to soul silver n for getting my huanter to a gengar for me.
                                              Thanx to RNC for the Milotic, Feraligator, Blaziken, and the Flygon
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #13498    
                                              Old April 28th, 2012 (8:13 PM).
                                              ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                              ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                              Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                                FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                                IGN: ~RNC~
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2006
                                                Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Quirky
                                                Posts: 8,727
                                                It's alright, I already got them in the DC and the gibles are picking up out rage, just need to get the nature now!!
                                                __________________
                                                My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                                I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                                Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                                My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #13499    
                                                Old April 28th, 2012 (8:15 PM).
                                                rotimikid's Avatar
                                                rotimikid rotimikid is offline
                                                elite trainer
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2006
                                                  Age: 25
                                                  Nature: Lonely
                                                  Posts: 29
                                                  alright. just let me know when you're ready.
                                                  __________________
                                                  FC on trainer card is my Soul Silver FC.
                                                  v FC's and, thank yous v
                                                  Friend Codes
                                                  Diamond: in game name- Seyi friend code- 2020 8277 2679
                                                  Soul Silver: in game name- Yemi friend code: 4426 3701 4167
                                                  Black: in game name- ROTI friend code: 2837 9428 3550

                                                  oh, everyone here on pc has been so kind.
                                                  thanx to Elite Overlord LeSabre™ for the moonstone
                                                  thanx to Reynz for the trades from my diamond to soul silver n for getting my huanter to a gengar for me.
                                                  Thanx to RNC for the Milotic, Feraligator, Blaziken, and the Flygon
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #13500    
                                                  Old April 28th, 2012 (8:16 PM). Edited April 28th, 2012 by ~RNC~.
                                                  ~RNC~'s Avatar
                                                  ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                                                  Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                                                    FC: 4012 5688 9276
                                                    IGN: ~RNC~
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                                                    Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                                                    Gender: Female
                                                    Nature: Quirky
                                                    Posts: 8,727
                                                    It shouldn't take long, thank goodness you are wanting 1 of 2 natures!!

                                                    EDIT: Got it, what's your fc and I can meet you in there now for it!!
                                                    __________________
                                                    My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                                                    I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                                                    Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                                                    My Thread Review ---> HERE
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:22 AM.