• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator... what'd you do?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There are many things you could do in an elevator.

... wording. But yeah, what would you do?

I'd just... randomly press the buttons. XD;

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
I would pretend to be claustrophobic and knock everyone else into a corner while screaming at the top of my lungs, then I would curl up and take a nap.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
First I would use to phone to find out what is going on.

Once I find out what is going on. I will take a nap. A very long nap. One nap that will help me catch up on many hours of sleep that I have lost.

Really, I may just go to sleep. Being in an elevator sounds like I will get bored really fast. And when I am bored, I tend to sleep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Play Uno with my Sister.
Sleep.
Randomly make noises.

Eh, I would just press the buttons, and find something to talk about. -shrugs-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
After panicking, I'd sit in the corner and twiddle my thumbs. Unless I had something with me, then I'd probably mess around with that. That's not to say I'd do anything inappropriate while I'm stuck in an elevator, either...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Call someone, push buttons, and then fall asleep until someone comes to my rescue.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Do what I usually do when I have nothing else to do.

Daydream :X

And maybe fall asleep. Depends on how much room I have XD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
If it was a short time, daydream. If I had anything fun on me, like my DS, I'd play that. ^^

For a long time - probably just curl up and sleep. :P

Schweppes

Banned
Years
Obviously press the emergency button. Then get agitated and try to escape, most likely hurting myself.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
Climb out via the hatch in the top.

Why am I the first person to mention that they would try to escape?

Y'all have no will to survive. LERN2SURVIVALSKILLZ.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
If it had windows, look out of it and calmly wait.

If it had no windows, I'd probably puke, because I get kind of claustrophobic in elevators with no windows...

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Unbolt the roof hatch and climb up onto the top. Chances are though it won't have a hatch, so I'd force the doors open, at least for amusement even if the lift is stuck between two storeys.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Depends on who else is in the room

If there was a hot girl I'd hold hold on to her and pretend to be scared

I'll try the emergency phone and while I wait I'll try to talk about stuff with the strangers

Back