Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4251    
Old July 30th, 2010 (1:09 PM).
feraligatr46's Avatar
feraligatr46 feraligatr46 is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: South Australia
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 7
    @live-wire466 can u trade those pokemon to me now because i have to go to the city soon
    __________________
    RON-FC:4984 7407 2653
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4252    
    Old July 30th, 2010 (1:14 PM). Edited July 30th, 2010 by RioKura.
    RioKura's Avatar
    RioKura RioKura is offline
    Mapper
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 167
      KINGDAKA IS A CONFIRMED HACK TRADER. HE HAS TRADED ME HACKS THAT WERE NOT LISTED AS SUCH.

      Don't trade with him at all...
      __________________

      Currently Doing
      Scripting; not doing scripting for anyone at the moment.
      Mapping; ask if you want one done.


      You can always contact me here or by E-Mail.
      Reply With Quote
        #4253    
      Old July 30th, 2010 (1:39 PM).
      ltsang's Avatar
      ltsang ltsang is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: New bark town
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 685
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by feraligatr46 View Post
        @live-wire466 can u trade those pokemon to me now because i have to go to the city soon
        You have to wait your turn. I got mine last night. So you might have to get your pokemon when you come back in town. O.o
        Reply With Quote
          #4254    
        Old July 30th, 2010 (2:24 PM).
        .Eevee-Chan's Avatar
        .Eevee-Chan .Eevee-Chan is offline
        <3
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 1,469
          I 'm sorry but am I still on the list? [page 207]

          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6017015&postcount=4128
          Reply With Quote
            #4255    
          Old July 30th, 2010 (3:19 PM).
          bian's Avatar
          bian bian is offline
          .............
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2007
            Location: sicret
            Gender:
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 147
            Oh Live_Wire, I posted my Pokemon that I want on the giveaway days ago, here they are:
            Hadou Regice lvl 40
            Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50
            Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

            Apparently, I didn't manage to go online because of school. So now that it's weekend, I'm ready. Just tell me if you're ready now too.
            __________________
            White FC: 5457 8823 3469
            My trade thread (not active anymore, just a reference):
            Bian's Event Pokémon Sari-Sari Store
            Reply With Quote
              #4256    
            Old July 30th, 2010 (4:14 PM). Edited July 30th, 2010 by C101Yorkie.
            C101Yorkie's Avatar
            C101Yorkie C101Yorkie is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 117
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by .Eevee-Chan View Post
              I 'm sorry but am I still on the list? [page 207]
              Yes you are. Somehow you and dedemaru escaped from the list. You're on top.

              Quote:
              Dedemaru- shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

              Eevee-chan- Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Miltank, and the event Mew

              bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male Skarmory lvl 100 female Blissey lvl 100 female

              bian- Hadou Regice lvl 40 Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50 Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

              itsangelduh-Scizor lvl 100 male Infernape lvl 100 male Swampert lvl 100 male

              yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys Dragonite level 100 male Breloom lvl 100 female Slowking lvl 100 female

              shokotan pichu- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Flygon lvl 100 male

              team sweeper- Tru Arceus, Death mandes metagross and shiny tentacruel

              gtbadboii93- 2 deaths metagross

              mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT) Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1 Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

              wiwerna- shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar new moon island darkrai, japanese 10th movie deoxys and a TRU regigigas

              dragonomega- yanmega

              sean777- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 10th Anniversary Espeon lvl 70 Shiny ditto

              eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

              frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

              omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male toxicroak lvl 100 male rotom lvl 100 aerodactyl lvl 100 male

              luigimario94- Shiny Swablu and Shiny Porygon

              feraligatr46- EV trained shiny lucario TRU arceus and the EV Trained shiny umbreon

              shinyespeon1798- 3 crown events

              nostalgic- Ranger Manaphy lvl 1 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Poketopia Magmortar lvl 50 female

              riokura- Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain] Alternative's Gyarados Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]

              father-nature- Aerodactyl lvl 100 shiny Thyplosion lvl 100 shiny Porygon Z lvl 100 shiny

              Jackethan- Shiny EV'd: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Dragonite

              neolink- New Moon Island Darkrai lvl 50 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1

              fgd233- 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male And 2 Mystery Eggs

              Lusty- Crown Raikou lvl 30, 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male, BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female


              G-Virus-Level 100 Blissey, Shiny Aerodactyl, and Shiny Alakazam

              Ilovecally- Shiny Broonzong, Shiny Ninetails, and Crown Raikou

              Magmaruby- Milotic lvl 100 female Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

              fridgetheman- Shiny EV'd Bronzong and Yanmega and Milotic

              twilightrellik- shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross

              mayyy- Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys
              __________________
              HeartGold FC: 0861 7541 0587

              Reply With Quote
                #4257    
              Old July 30th, 2010 (4:26 PM).
              GtBadBoii93's Avatar
              GtBadBoii93 GtBadBoii93 is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: Florida
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 124
                can i have 2 deaths metagross when you get on??
                VM me
                __________________
                FC=0947 4425 6988




                GT and Screams Trade shop whoo
                Reply With Quote
                  #4258    
                Old July 30th, 2010 (5:36 PM). Edited July 30th, 2010 by twilightrellik.
                twilightrellik's Avatar
                twilightrellik twilightrellik is offline
                Shiny Lover ^^
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 8
                  Hey Live, could I get the shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross?

                  Also tell me if you want me to make you a banner and I'll see what I can do

                  Edit: also can I get rowap berries with them?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4259    
                  Old July 30th, 2010 (5:46 PM).
                  Mayyy's Avatar
                  Mayyy Mayyy is offline
                  Collector
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Location: England
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 2
                    could I get these 3?

                    Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys

                    I've gotta sleep atm but I'll be awake in about 9 hours
                    __________________
                    Platinum FC: 4770-1398-5952
                    White FC: 4942-4624-0715 (my Brother's game)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4260    
                    Old July 30th, 2010 (7:14 PM).
                    xbananakingx xbananakingx is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      Hey congrats on 1 year going strong.


                      Now if i am able to get on that really long list....


                      Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100
                      Adamant/Often dozes off
                      IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                      EV's- 252 attack, 252 Defense, 4 HP
                      Meteor Mash/Pursuit/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake
                      303/405/359/203/216/176

                      Lucario lvl 100 male
                      Jolly/Somewhat Vain
                      IV's-
                      EV's-
                      Close Combat/Ice Punch/Swords Dance/Extremespeed
                      282/319/176/223/176/306

                      Sceptile lvl 100 male
                      Timid/Somewhat Vain
                      IV's- 31/30/31/31/31/31
                      EV's- 4 HP, 248 Sp. attack, 252 Speed
                      Dragon Pulse/Focus Blast/Leaf Storm/Hidden Power
                      282/184/166/308/206/371




                      Thank you for what you're doing and keep up the good work >_O-b
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4261    
                      Old July 30th, 2010 (7:26 PM).
                      C101Yorkie's Avatar
                      C101Yorkie C101Yorkie is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 117
                        Quote:
                        Dedemaru- shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

                        Eevee-chan- Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Miltank, and the event Mew

                        bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male Skarmory lvl 100 female Blissey lvl 100 female

                        bian- Hadou Regice lvl 40 Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50 Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

                        itsangelduh-Scizor lvl 100 male Infernape lvl 100 male Swampert lvl 100 male

                        yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys Dragonite level 100 male Breloom lvl 100 female Slowking lvl 100 female

                        shokotan pichu- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Flygon lvl 100 male

                        team sweeper- Tru Arceus, Death mandes metagross and shiny tentacruel

                        gtbadboii93- 2 deaths metagross

                        mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT) Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1 Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

                        wiwerna- shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar new moon island darkrai, japanese 10th movie deoxys and a TRU regigigas

                        dragonomega- yanmega

                        sean777- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 10th Anniversary Espeon lvl 70 Shiny ditto

                        eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

                        frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

                        omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male toxicroak lvl 100 male rotom lvl 100 aerodactyl lvl 100 male

                        luigimario94- Shiny Swablu and Shiny Porygon

                        feraligatr46- EV trained shiny lucario TRU arceus and the EV Trained shiny umbreon

                        shinyespeon1798- 3 crown events

                        nostalgic- Ranger Manaphy lvl 1 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Poketopia Magmortar lvl 50 female

                        riokura- Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain] Alternative's Gyarados Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]

                        father-nature- Aerodactyl lvl 100 shiny Thyplosion lvl 100 shiny Porygon Z lvl 100 shiny

                        Jackethan- Shiny EV'd: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Dragonite

                        neolink- New Moon Island Darkrai lvl 50 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1

                        fgd233- 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male And 2 Mystery Eggs

                        Lusty- Crown Raikou lvl 30, 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male, BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female


                        G-Virus-Level 100 Blissey, Shiny Aerodactyl, and Shiny Alakazam

                        Ilovecally- Shiny Broonzong, Shiny Ninetails, and Crown Raikou

                        Magmaruby- Milotic lvl 100 female Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

                        fridgetheman- Shiny EV'd Bronzong and Yanmega and Milotic

                        twilightrellik- shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross

                        mayyy- Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys


                        xbananakingx- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Lucario lvl 100 male Sceptile lvl 100 male


                        This is the list for now. I'm gonna go for a while, so if Live comes on and trades, please VM me when your trade is complete so I can update the list. Thank you!
                        __________________
                        HeartGold FC: 0861 7541 0587

                        Reply With Quote
                          #4262    
                        Old July 30th, 2010 (8:22 PM).
                        feraligatr46's Avatar
                        feraligatr46 feraligatr46 is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Location: South Australia
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 7
                          im back in town so can u trade now live_wire466
                          __________________
                          RON-FC:4984 7407 2653
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4263    
                          Old July 30th, 2010 (10:20 PM).
                          RioKura's Avatar
                          RioKura RioKura is offline
                          Mapper
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 167
                            Hey Live. Wonderin how you're doing
                            __________________

                            Currently Doing
                            Scripting; not doing scripting for anyone at the moment.
                            Mapping; ask if you want one done.


                            You can always contact me here or by E-Mail.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4264    
                            Old July 30th, 2010 (11:03 PM).
                            latioslegends's Avatar
                            latioslegends latioslegends is offline
                            What worries you masters you
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2007
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 710
                              Hey can you CMT for the following if you don't mind? =] also sorry for the late response in my thread. I was going to leave a warning before I had to get ready for vacation, but the site was down.

                              Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male
                              OT: サトシ
                              ID: 07150
                              7/15/2010
                              Item: Light Ball
                              Naughty/Good Endurance
                              97/71/46/58/41/102
                              Volt Tackle/Thunderbolt/Iron Tail/Quick Attack




                              Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50
                              OT: えいがかん
                              ID: 07100
                              7/10/2010
                              Item: Jaboca Berry
                              Hardy/Likes to thrash about
                              Leaf Storm/recover/healing wish/nasty plot
                              165/120/110/106/116/107




                              Goon Scizor lvl 50
                              OT: グーン
                              ID: 06180
                              Item: Starf Berry
                              Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                              X-Scissor/swords dance/iron defense/agility
                              135/162/105/58/89/81




                              Crown Raikou lvl 30
                              OT:クラウン
                              ID: 06180
                              6/18/2010
                              Item: Micle Berry
                              Rash/Loves to Eat
                              Zap Cannon/Aura Sphere/Weather Ball/Extremespeed




                              Crown Suicune lvl 30
                              OT: クラウン
                              ID: 06180
                              6/19/2010
                              Item: Rowap berry
                              Relaxed/Somewhat Vain
                              Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extremespeed/Aqua Ring




                              Crown Entei lvl 30
                              OT:クラウン
                              6/18/2010
                              Item: Custap berry
                              Adamant/Good Endurance
                              Flare Blitz/Howl/Extremespeed/Crush Claw
                              __________________
                              Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

                              D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4265    
                              Old July 30th, 2010 (11:09 PM).
                              Athelstan's Avatar
                              Athelstan Athelstan is offline
                              Odin
                              • Gold Tier
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Valhalla
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 3,319
                              Shiny EV'd Umbreon, Satoshi's Pikachu, Movie 13 Celebi
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #4266    
                              Old July 30th, 2010 (11:10 PM).
                              Alternative's Avatar
                              Alternative Alternative is offline
                              stalwart command
                              • Crystal Tier
                              FC: 3780 9062 8080
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                              Location: Adelaide, Australia
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Impish
                              Posts: 4,268
                              Do you think I could get a breed of your Pain Split Spiritomb, and Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, both Males.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4267    
                              Old July 30th, 2010 (11:13 PM).
                              Jin-Roh's Avatar
                              Jin-Roh Jin-Roh is offline
                              VGC or Bust.
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: Atlanta, Ga
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 133
                                Hey live i'm lookin for:
                                about.... 17 Blue shards. that is one of the cons to platinum. i do so love my apps and the underground...

                                or let me know if you know anyonw who can do some tutoring for me i will trade handsomely *domo-nomo*
                                __________________
                                My p0kemon 13lack Fr1end C0de<-mouse over it.
                                offering EV training for trades worth the time
                                pm if you can help a trainer out with...
                                Any flawless pokemon
                                pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
                                i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4268    
                                Old July 30th, 2010 (11:17 PM). Edited July 30th, 2010 by Livewire.
                                Livewire's Avatar
                                Livewire Livewire is offline
                                • Platinum Tier
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Location: Sunnyshore City
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 14,265
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by latioslegends View Post
                                Hey can you CMT for the following if you don't mind? =] also sorry for the late response in my thread. I was going to leave a warning before I had to get ready for vacation, but the site was down.

                                Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male
                                OT: サトシ
                                ID: 07150
                                7/15/2010
                                Item: Light Ball
                                Naughty/Good Endurance
                                97/71/46/58/41/102
                                Volt Tackle/Thunderbolt/Iron Tail/Quick Attack




                                Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50
                                OT: えいがかん
                                ID: 07100
                                7/10/2010
                                Item: Jaboca Berry
                                Hardy/Likes to thrash about
                                Leaf Storm/recover/healing wish/nasty plot
                                165/120/110/106/116/107




                                Goon Scizor lvl 50
                                OT: グーン
                                ID: 06180
                                Item: Starf Berry
                                Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                                X-Scissor/swords dance/iron defense/agility
                                135/162/105/58/89/81




                                Crown Raikou lvl 30
                                OT:クラウン
                                ID: 06180
                                6/18/2010
                                Item: Micle Berry
                                Rash/Loves to Eat
                                Zap Cannon/Aura Sphere/Weather Ball/Extremespeed




                                Crown Suicune lvl 30
                                OT: クラウン
                                ID: 06180
                                6/19/2010
                                Item: Rowap berry
                                Relaxed/Somewhat Vain
                                Sheer Cold/Air Slash/Extremespeed/Aqua Ring




                                Crown Entei lvl 30
                                OT:クラウン
                                6/18/2010
                                Item: Custap berry
                                Adamant/Good Endurance
                                Flare Blitz/Howl/Extremespeed/Crush Claw

                                Oh hey! thanks for stopping by. thats quite allright about the thread i was on vacation too.


                                Allright then, can i grab these 3? consider the other three part of the giveaway. )


                                Evd Shiny Venusaur
                                Modest
                                Evs 336/154/174/298/208/168
                                Evs dunno (it seems evd to me, but I can't be sure)


                                Shiny Glaceon 23/11/14/31/31/31
                                Modest
                                264/122/239/394/226/229
                                Evs 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe



                                Shiny ninjask 12/31/21/4/15/31
                                Jolly
                                307/279/116/98/120/413
                                Evs 252 HP/ 252 Atk

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                                Do you think I could get a breed of your Pain Split Spiritomb, and Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, both Males.
                                yeah sure!

                                bump bump bump

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
                                Hey live i'm lookin for:
                                about.... 17 Blue shards. that is one of the cons to platinum. i do so love my apps and the underground...

                                or let me know if you know anyonw who can do some tutoring for me i will trade handsomely *domo-nomo*
                                Ahaha well good thing i have 900 of them...
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4269    
                                Old July 30th, 2010 (11:24 PM).
                                Athelstan's Avatar
                                Athelstan Athelstan is offline
                                Odin
                                • Gold Tier
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Valhalla
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 3,319
                                Another long wait for my next Pokemon...
                                __________________

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4270    
                                Old July 30th, 2010 (11:44 PM).
                                Wiwerna's Avatar
                                Wiwerna Wiwerna is offline
                                You fight like a cow!
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2009
                                  Location: Poland
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Mild
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Hello, who's turn is it now?
                                  __________________
                                  My lovely shinies from Pokemon X~

                                  Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4570 7976 4238 (Friend Safari:
                                  Audino, Chansey and Teddiursa)
                                  He
                                  art Gold Friend Code: 4813 0768 5125 (Trainer name: Ember)

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4271    
                                  Old July 30th, 2010 (11:45 PM).
                                  latioslegends's Avatar
                                  latioslegends latioslegends is offline
                                  What worries you masters you
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2007
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 710
                                    Quote:
                                    Oh hey! thanks for stopping by. thats quite allright about the thread i was on vacation too.


                                    Allright then, can i grab these 3? consider the other three part of the giveaway. )


                                    Evd Shiny Venusaur
                                    Modest
                                    Evs 336/154/174/298/208/168
                                    Evs dunno (it seems evd to me, but I can't be sure)


                                    Shiny Glaceon 23/11/14/31/31/31
                                    Modest
                                    264/122/239/394/226/229
                                    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe



                                    Shiny ninjask 12/31/21/4/15/31
                                    Jolly
                                    307/279/116/98/120/413
                                    Evs 252 HP/ 252 Atk
                                    Cool thats quite generous of you! But you sure you don't want anything else? =P I have quite a lot of max IVd unmentioned in the thread.
                                    __________________
                                    Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

                                    D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4272    
                                    Old July 30th, 2010 (11:49 PM).
                                    Livewire's Avatar
                                    Livewire Livewire is offline
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                                    Location: Sunnyshore City
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 14,265
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by latioslegends View Post
                                    Cool thats quite generous of you! But you sure you don't want anything else? =P I have quite a lot of max IVd unmentioned in the thread.
                                    haha well ive collected most if not all OU pokes, and im currently spanning out into UU and NU, so if you have anything like that id love to look.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4273    
                                    Old July 30th, 2010 (11:52 PM).
                                    latioslegends's Avatar
                                    latioslegends latioslegends is offline
                                    What worries you masters you
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2007
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 710
                                      Quote:
                                      haha well ive collected most if not all OU pokes, and im currently spanning out into UU and NU, so if you have anything like that id love to look.
                                      Well I ain't a person who care for the tier system, but I believe I have a assortment of UU, NU and borderline pokes no doubt. =] I list some tomorrow, I gotta take off in 5 minutes.
                                      __________________
                                      Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

                                      D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4274    
                                      Old July 30th, 2010 (11:53 PM).
                                      bian's Avatar
                                      bian bian is offline
                                      .............
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                                        Location: sicret
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Naive
                                        Posts: 147
                                        Oh, I'm ready to trade now Live_Wire, just tell me if you're online now.
                                        __________________
                                        White FC: 5457 8823 3469
                                        My trade thread (not active anymore, just a reference):
                                        Bian's Event Pokémon Sari-Sari Store
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4275    
                                        Old July 31st, 2010 (12:04 AM).
                                        Livewire's Avatar
                                        Livewire Livewire is offline
                                        • Platinum Tier
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Location: Sunnyshore City
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 14,265
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by latioslegends View Post
                                        Well I ain't a person who care for the tier system, but I believe I have a assortment of UU, NU and borderline pokes no doubt. =] I list some tomorrow, I gotta take off in 5 minutes.
                                        Allright works perfectly, its 4 AM and im a zombie right now. Zzzzz -__-
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:23 PM.