• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Well, excuse me for bei--*stops**cocks ears back*

Do you guys hear singing? WHERE IS SONG?! *howls**runs out of room up stairs*

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
  • 1. *jumps on top of G* forgive me. i didnt want to interrupt your little argument by telling you Song went out the window. besides, its the first time ive seen her act with any confidence.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

You must be Edged. Dogboy told me about you.... However, it is not safe for you to be alone, so come with us.

*follows G up the stairs*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Carbuncle, I know you meant well, but for future reference, always say when someone is climbing out a window. Those people always wind up i some form of trouble, or dead.
    *runs faster*{I think it is the next floor...}*stops hearing music*CRAP! Hang on!*runs even faster*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*has caught up to G by this point*

G, I now understand. but... I didn't know there were legends about me.... now Where is Song?

(hi Rebey.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 2. Song: ok... *covered in harpie guts by this point* wheres the next harpy or shower? hmmm... *grabbed from behind by a harpy* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(ohai Reb.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back