• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M2Bagel's Shiny and Legendary Sendoff!

Years
  • Hey all,
    I'm going for operation "Platinum Perfection" i.e. I'm attempting to get a copy of every pokemon on one game file. I'm trying to to get rid of extra Diamond pokemon which means great deals are headed your way!

Here is a list of the pokemon I am offering. A list of wanted pokemon will follow.

PLEASE NOTE: Once my collection is complete, the remaining legends WILL BE RELEASED D: Be sure to grab them while you still can!!!

Offering:
    Dialga (BT has exp but no level gain)
    Palkia (BT has exp but no level gain)
    Giratina (BT has exp but no level gain)
    Uxie UT
    Mesprit UT
    Azelf UT
    Cresselia UT
    Heatran UT
    Phione UT
    Regirock UT
    Registeel UT
    Zapdos lv. 54
    Moltres lv. 52
    PKTOPIA Electivire (BT has exp but no level gain)

WCS Shiny Milotic UT

Not bad eh?
    Okay here's what I'm looking for.

Done. All 493 are boxed away.

But I still really want that Shiny Relicanth.

OH!!! I could do with a swampert too. Any ol swampert will do.

Be sure to watch this space, because more available pokemon and more wanted pokemon are sure to appear!

For all trades on this thread I will be using my Diamond FC found in my sig.

For all you shiny hunters out there, I'm also interested in looking for a shiny Relicanth and a shiny Metagross. PM with offer.

Thanks a lot everyone! Happy trading!

Last edited:

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Hey, man. I don't know how well it'll fly, but I can offer you, like, 10 or more of the Pokemon you're looking for if you want to part with that Deoxys. Maybe even all of them if that's what it'll take. XD

- Tyros

Years
  • Electivire ID is 06257

Hey, man. I don't know how well it'll fly, but I can offer you, like, 10 or more of the Pokemon you're looking for if you want to part with that Deoxys. Maybe even all of them if that's what it'll take. XD

- Tyros

Tyros! let me know what pokes you're offering. Deoxys could be all yours. Salamence, Flygon, Drapion, Ninetales, and Rapidash are at the top of the want list, in case you were wondering ;)

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • i have timid lvl 100 ninetales. meganium ev trained and ambipom.
    will it do for Your copy of Deoxys

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • In that case, give me about an hour, and I'll have you a Flygon, Salamence, Drapion, Ninetales and Rapidash. n.n

The Rapidash could be shiny, too, if you wanted. *Nods some*

I only ask an hour so that I can get all the eggs for me to keep a copy of each kind of Pokemon on my game, too. n.n And to level up a Shelgon into a Salamence, and a Vibrava to a Flygon. XD; Oh, and the Ponyta to a Rapidash, if you want the shiny.

- Tyros

Years
  • i have timid lvl 100 ninetales. meganium ev trained and ambipom.
    will it do for Your copy of Deoxys

Are you offering to clone Deoxys? If that's the case, then I imagine we can work out a deal. Tyros still has first stab at Deoxys so I would absolutely need another copy of it for him. I still don't have a problem doing this, but since Tyros has offered a ninetales are there others you could replace that with? I'll send you a PM shortly as well.

In that case, give me about an hour, and I'll have you a Flygon, Salamence, Drapion, Ninetales and Rapidash. n.n

The Rapidash could be shiny, too, if you wanted. *Nods some*

I only ask an hour so that I can get all the eggs for me to keep a copy of each kind of Pokemon on my game, too. n.n And to level up a Shelgon into a Salamence, and a Vibrava to a Flygon. XD; Oh, and the Ponyta to a Rapidash, if you want the shiny.

- Tyros

If the Rapidash is shiny I believe we have an accord.

thanks anyway dark nero! I will keep your beldum in mind. May I ask it's level?

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • Shiny Eigakan Shaymin UT
    Shiny Magikarp lv. 1 UT

can i get the natures for these please?

Years
  • Shiny Eigakan Shaymin UT
    Shiny Magikarp lv. 1 UT

can i get the natures for these please?

magikarp is Modest
    Unfortunately the Shaymin isn't available anymore. I just traded my only copy. Sorry. :(

And as a side note to everyone else, I now have more than one Shiny Ev'd Deoxys available. Same rules apply for him.

Years
  • what up Jayden.
    Do you have anything else from the list? I'm interested in Mamoswine but I can't let a shiny go for just him. If you have any other shinies, I can't guarantee I'll be interested but you can give it a shot.

Years
  • yeah for sure. I see what you mean. Especially for a future gyarados.
    bummer.

Seeing as I've got a shiny gyarados on another game, you've got yourself a deal Jayden. Magikarp for Mamoswine it is. I'll meet you momentarily.

I just need to get you're fc. I'll be on diamond.

Last edited:
    Back