• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As a Boy Scout in the Philippines!

Years
  • Hello Everyone, I would like to share a story about my patrol in Boy Scout. Actually our school will run our patrol to BSP (Boy Scout Philippines)'s Kampiral. Our patrol is Patrol Diego Silang which is from the Philippine hero. Our patrol receive five awards and they are:

1) Best patrol award
    2) 1st runner up
    3) First patrol to submit the flag
    4) Best patrol leader
    5) Most behave patrol

I'm proud that our school is joining the Kampiral, THANKS FOR VIEWING!!!!

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • Oh wow, didn't know they had Boy Scouts in Philippines. Do you have any interesting stories to share with us?

Years
  • The Boy Scout program has over thirty-eight million members in over 216 countries. I am currently an Assistant Scoutmaster in the troop where I once was a scout. Also congratulations on the rewards that your patrol recived Marowack.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • We have a boy scout program in our school. Too bad they only cover the primary students. They do have a boy-scout program for the high-school kids, but it's not held at school, unfortuantely. ;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    They have one at my school, but the other kids always beat up people in Boy Scouts, at least they did at my last school. So, no thanks.

Also, gays aren't allowed in the boy scouts. :|

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I usually lol when this dude at my church talks about being an eagle scout and thinking that it will get him a girlfriend. :B

What's even more shocking is that they don't let boys be girl scouts. Selling cookies is easier than hiking. :<

Years
  • They have one at my school, but the other kids always beat up people in Boy Scouts, at least they did at my last school. So, no thanks.

The reason that gays are not allowed in the Boy Scouts program is because it is believed that being gay goes against the Scout Oath and Law. As a private organization they are allowed to do such discrimination.

We have a boy scout program in our school. Too bad they only cover the primary students. They do have a boy-scout program for the high-school kids, but it's not held at school, unfortuantely. ;;
    Kaleidoscope, the program at your primary school is more then likely the Cub Scout program.

Back