• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Cat

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • anybody watch/read Black Cat? the anime/manga?
    if so, what is a sweeper??? they dont really explain in the first feww episodes and im lost :(

Bay

Years
  • A sweeper is a bounty hunter, basically. They look for wanted people and if they'll able to catch them (alive), they get rewarded with money. If you remember the first few episodes, Sven and Saya (both sweepers) would look at the wanted postings and decide which person they'll find. And actually, Saya explains to Train what a sweeper does in the second or third episode.

I watched the anime version and loved it (one of my favorite anime shows, actually). I'm thinking of reading the manga version later as I heard the manga version is better and has a lot more developments.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • ohh thanks! that does make sense
    yeah i really like it too, my friend told me about it. im barely on episode 3 ^^;
    i just dont like not knowing stuff

Bay

Years
  • Well, the manga is better, longer than the anime and VERY different, I watched the whole anime and am not very far in the manga, but I was suprised at all of the differences.
    Heh, just recently read the manga a few days ago. Only finished Chapter 25 and am too surprised at the differences, mostly when the characters meet up and such. Yeah, there are many stuff I like about the manga already than the anime version, although...

Spoiler:

And scyfer, you're welcome. :) Don't worry, I don't like knowing stuff too. ^^; Oh, if you ever get the chance to read the manga version, the factoid before Chapter 3 or 4 will tell more information about sweepers, so if you want to know a little more about what they do and such, read that. ;)

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • Sven was dressed like a woman in the anime [i never read the manga though] in the episode with...ahh i forgot the big, bulky, afro-rapist dude.
    When was the other time?

Bay

Years
  • Sven was dressed like a woman in the anime [i never read the manga though] in the episode with...ahh i forgot the big, bulky, afro-rapist dude.
    When was the other time?
    Sven was dressed as a woman only one time, and yes it was the episode with the afro dude. Sorry if what I said sounded like Sven was dressed as a woman one other time. XD;

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I love it! Well, I only watched a few random episodes, and the fighting scenes made me go:

"AUGH THEY'RE TOO FAST MY EYESSSSSS"

Back