• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
BG pokemon freak said:
I can't play my game because of the folowing event:
Is there a working NDS Emulator any of you guys, knows about on which my sis can play Pokemon Ranger ??? I Tried with iDeaS, Dualis, DSemuME ! but none of them worked !
pls help because my sis is driving me crazy, because she said to my mom I didn't want to help her and so my mom forbid me to play MY game until I help my sis !!! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There is currently no fully working NDS emulator, nor are there any, it seems, that even operate at full speed. The DS is too new, and it's mostly amateurs with no secret inside info who are developing these programs and reverse-engineering the unit. Give them time.

(BTW, your mother's evil for stealing your game and demanding you do something impossible in order to get it back.)

BG pokemon freak said:
BTW: there is a guy who posted in the firered/leafgreen shiny discution thread, in whose signature I saw a trainer card just like owrs !!! but not with shinyes. It's just that I think that way is only ours ! It's in the last page in a guy named Dark_Mudkip 's sig !!!
It spooked me when I saw it, too. Here's what's up:

MetalMario said:
  1. August 14, 2005: For a brief period, ryan used his template (which he apparently reacquired) to create generic trainer cards available to everyone. That seems to have not lasted long.

Edit: Just noticed that there was a double post. Deleted.

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Well i didnt know about the NDS emu being bad, but then again i tried 3 different ones and they never worked, darn it. I sooooo wanna play any version of pokemon ranger.

Also im glad thoose stolen t-cards didnt last long, it would be stupid if they did :( but im gueesing i need a shiny before i can have one yes ??? :D

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
sure ill join i had a charmeleon, and a and a lombre but there games got deleted i save the pic of he charmander+charmeleon tho.

Years
Jirachi Trainer said:
Well i didnt know about the NDS emu being bad, but then again i tried 3 different ones and they never worked, darn it. I sooooo wanna play any version of pokemon ranger.

Also im glad thoose stolen t-cards didnt last long, it would be stupid if they did :( but im gueesing i need a shiny before i can have one yes ??? :D
Technically, they weren't stolen. ryan's the one who created them, so he has the right to do whatever he wants with them. I can make you an SHC card even if you own no shinies. Just tell me one you like and I'll put it in the card as greyed out. That's right in the first post of the request thread!

tharding6 said:
sure ill join i had a charmeleon, and a and a lombre but there games got deleted i save the pic of he charmander+charmeleon tho.
Yes, you may join.

A note to all new members: You may request SHC cards HERE!! I'll get to them eventually. (Probably when I find another shiny... >.<)

Years
Not really, lol. Everyone has their own thing that works. Well, don't try too hard. You'll do more by not going insane. Try to sneak hunting into times you'd otherwise spend doing nothing.

Edit: The latest bunch of cards are done. Get them HERE!!1!1 (not in the mood to make another post)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Pretty much what i woulda said MM, thats how i do it. And of course having a lot of pokeballs helps.. nothing more frustrating than running into a shiny and having no pokeballs >.<

Also having a pokemon with False Swipe can help, get them down to 1HP put them to sleep then start chucking balls.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
HEY I FOUND WOOPER YEAH. ... (i dont know how to use this image thing cause i like dont post that much but sweet SHINY HUNTERS CLUBBBB!!!

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
tharding6 said:
HEY I FOUND WOOPER YEAH. ... (i dont know how to use this image thing cause i like dont post that much but sweet SHINY HUNTERS CLUBBBB!!!

Congrats also does having the red gyarados in g/s/c count as having a shiny or is it just having the shniies from the Advance Games... also can i have a SHC card with The FR girl (the one im using) in Aaryn color coz it looks cool

thx

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Hey, what are the actual chances of finding a shiny do you know?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well its actually 1/8192, and thats in the wild and in hatching eggs.

Nothing new.. Brelooms level 85, thats about it XD will keep looking.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
OOoooo... I think you're all good to join, A of D!
I spent a 5 hour flight to Boston, and a 5 hour flight to San Francisco hunting for a Tauros... (with ocational breaks for reading a book) and found....... nothing! Who'd have guessed that?...
Frick.... Oh well! Tomorrow it's back to school, so I might be on a shiny hunting low for a little while...
<shiny hunting>
</optomistic outlook on life>

Years
ryah, whee! *glomps*

Congrats on the Golden Magikarp, HM! It's Adamant, too! pwnage.

I need to rest since my last two exams are the next two days. The time I don't spend resting should go to studying, so no real time to hunt until later this week.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
so its not a gurantee even if you breed 2 shiny pokemon that youll have a shiny pokemon...?

Years
Angel Of Darkness said:
So am I a member now? Or do I ahve to wait for someone else to approve.
ryan admitted you, so you are a member.

tharding6 said:
so its not a gurantee even if you breed 2 shiny pokemon that youll have a shiny pokemon...?
No. Breeding has no effect on shininess in the Advanced-gen. It did in the Metal-gen, when you had a 1/64 chance of hatching a shiny from one shiny parent. (Two shinies wouldn't breed, as the game would mistake them for being related.)

Back