Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Old November 2nd, 2006 (5:51 PM).
Pokémom
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny legendarys View Post
well i am going to sr for shiny rayquaza in my emerald wish me luck
btw nova if you read serebii they had made a mistake manaphy can not be obtained
Ok, that's it.. I am sick and tired of these pokemon that only "lucky" people can obtain. I am a grown woman and I have a mind of my own.. From now on if there is an unobtainable pokemon that I want but can not get because nintendo is a poopy head, I WILL use a cheat to be able to obtain it! (but not to make it shiny) It might not count here (I think it should, I remember back in the beginning it actually did according to Aaryn) but it will count in MY mind. Yes, I would much rather have my pokemon obtained legally but THANKS NINTENDO for making that next to impossible. I have been lucky enough to get a lot of the unobtainables through nintendo events (not shiny though) but how many of you can drive 200 miles to get a pokemon? Like I said, only the lucky ones get certain pokemon. I'm going out to shop for cheating devices this weekend.

Ok, sorry for the ranting, I'm just very frustrated that nintendo does this to it's MOST loyal customers, most of whom are under the age of 16 and can not drive at all! (to get to events) And they do it for MARKETING purposes I am sure!! With all of that said... Good luck to all you shiny hunters, I'm taking a CSI break right now. I promise to be nice from now on. <grin>

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 2nd, 2006 (6:04 PM).
Ignore the Funny Farm

Akidaheart :: I could not have said it better myself. Next time I have to buy an Action Replay for one of my Cousins or Friends I have Half-A-Mind to pick one up one of my own. Just so I can at least get the Normal Forms of all these basically unobtainable Pokemon. Again... Curse you Nintendo! T.T

PC Family
    My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
    My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
    My Big Brother is Shiny-san
    My Big Sister is Summer-san
    Old November 2nd, 2006 (7:32 PM).

Simic Synthesis

• Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
    Ai, i agree, i eman, i don't think there ahs EVER been a nin-event in canada, then again, i don't live too far from NY XD then again, i also don't know whene evnts are going, oh adn my rents' dont like me playing pkmn games.. well my mom doesnt rele care.. my dad im sure you know , and i also know that my mom or dad would definately not drive me to NY just for a nin-event lol
    Old November 2nd, 2006 (9:19 PM).
    Shiny Giratina pwns you

Updates:
      Scyther: 4750
      Rayquaza: 73 and rising

I spaced on Rayquaza. It takes really quick to reset for it but I had to do something, otherwise I'd be at like, 300 by now.

Planning on getting another 100 for Rayquaza tonight and maybe 50 for Scyther.

<I>Kobra<I>
      Old November 2nd, 2006 (9:25 PM).
      Blood Sucker

lmao wow cheating has just become the everyday norm apparently . look if u cant get a pokemon so what . now ull cheat to get manaphy and then leave it in ur pc for years to rot and sum of u will actualy use manaphy but only for so long since it will be banned in tourns and even it it wasnt its so incedably easy to defeat ull get tired of losing . the only reason to cheat would be to get it shiny and even then big whoop u had to cheat that sure puts u up there on the respect lader .

btw yesh im very protective of my lovely Darkmoon

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
        Spoiler:
        Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
        Old November 2nd, 2006 (9:52 PM).
        Pokémom
        • Silver Tier

Quote:
        Originally Posted by shido View Post
        lmao wow cheating has just become the everyday norm apparently . look if u cant get a pokemon so what . now ull cheat to get manaphy and then leave it in ur pc for years to rot and sum of u will actualy use manaphy but only for so long since it will be banned in tourns and even it it wasnt its so incedably easy to defeat ull get tired of losing . the only reason to cheat would be to get it shiny and even then big whoop u had to cheat that sure puts u up there on the respect lader .

btw yesh im very protective of my lovely Darkmoon
        The only reason to cheat, in this situation, is to fill ones pokedex.. If I want a shiny I work for it. If Nintendo didn't do these things there would be no reason to cheat. To this point I have managed to get ALL the pokemon legally.. but as I said, I am a grown woman who drives occasionally, so the over 200 miles I had to go both times I attended an event were doable for me. People in Canada, people who don't drive and their parents don't care enough about pokemon to take a long trip for their kids.. etc... THOSE people are being cheated by Nintendo. I didn't make my "cheating" statement for anyone's approval, it was more like a rant/vent type thing at Nintendo in general. It is within your rights to disapprove but I do not think you have any right to look down on anyone if they choose to use a cheat device to get a pokemon to fill their pokedex.

Now, for the purpose of staying on topic I am still fishing in Ruby.. I'll be happy no matter which shiny I get, but I am sort of wishing for a pretty little heartshaped luvdisc. I just think they are so cute shiny.
        Kim

Do the Shiny Dance!
        Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:06 PM).
        Blood Sucker

im not looking down on you at all . granted you might be an adult but mos tthe kiddies here arent and will take what u say to heart and start getting shinnies thru cheat devices . plus making exceptions to cheat doesnt make justfyable in the least (greanted i cant spell to save my life XD ) but still . there are many ways for you to get a pokemon and they wouldnt be rare pokemon if everyone could get them. as far as filling ur pokedex goes pss posh XD if it was just to fill ur dex u could always cheat and get rid of it but that wouldnt be good enuf . when u cheat u cheat for a reason and greed is always tempting to those who cheat in anyhting in life . so ull get the missing pokes and then ull keep them .... well nintendo made it too hard to use the only tms so i guess ill cheat to get more of those and well master ball blegh theres only one also not fair ill cheat to get that too and the list goes on and on untill ur just cheating to cheat . honestly I dont care if any of your cheat or not . your not cheating on my cartridge and its not my name on the line so plz feel free to cheat all u want , what ever your means to get what u want is your choice . I already doubt half of the ppl in this club with their catchs (no not u kim ) but thats just me . ive never called anyone here a cheater and never accuesed anyone either . thats the job of the "owners" . far as i am concerned if you cheated then you cheated . you deal with the fact that u had to cheat wether anyone knows or not you know that you gave in and fell victim to tamptation .

WITH ALL THAT DREN being said I caught my second shiny mudkip so ill evolve it into marshstomp and starting looking for my third mudkip to finish the shiny family .

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
          Spoiler:
          Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:14 PM).
          Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
            Yes! Somebody else likes Luvdisc! If I ever get a shiny one I'm naming it LuvLuvG. (I'm a big Final Fantasy fan, LuvLuvG is an item that raises how much your summons like you, so it really fits don't you think?)

I'm with you, Kim, on finishing your dex that way. (Though I can't unless I get someone who can work the newer cheat devices to do it for me.) I also find it fun to cheat an extra copy that you don't care about just to see stuff shiny, though I can only do this with old Gameboy Color Pokemon Games, because I can't work the Gameshark for Gameboy Advanced. LOL

Congradulations on the second shiny Mudkip shido-koi!
            Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:28 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2006 by Akidatheart.
            Pokémom
            • Silver Tier

Shido, much of what you say I totally agree with.. (especially the part about your spelling.. :D LOL, just kidding!) In fact I have always been pretty dead set against any sort of cheating.. Folks, don't cheat in real life situations, it's wrong and you only hurt yourself.. what you do in your game is your business unless you cheat and pretend you didn't.. That's just my opinion.. For the record, I would never cheat to make the game easier. Nor for shiny pokemon, where is the fun or pride in that?
            We can just agree to disagree on a few points, ok. So in closing.. It's a game, keep it fun, keep it fair.. and stick your tongue out at Nintendo and make that raspberry sound because they are big poopy heads for having unobtainable pokemon!

Where is the best spot to find luvdiscs? Like, where they will occur at the highest rate? I am right in front of the entrance to victory road.. At the top of the waterfall. I guess that's pretty much the only area to find them in anyway. (HATE egg hatching, hate hate hate it so no to breeding for one.)

Edit- I knew I was forgetting something, YAYNESS for shido's extra shiny mudkip!! I think their color is so cool.

LDD, now that you mention it, not very many people do seem to like luvdisc.. they are so cute too! I want to catch it with the ball that has the hearts around it when it opens (forget which it is) because I think that will totally add to the coolness of it. I like your name choice too, I usually do something unoriginal like luvvie for my luvdiscs.. I better be thinking of a really cool name though, as a shiny one will need something original.
            Kim

Do the Shiny Dance!
            Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:33 PM).
            Blood Sucker

Just to clear stuff up kim i am not attacking you in anyways . srry if it seems that way . I also dont mean to imply that u cheat to get your shinnies I am actualy quite envious of your shiny lati

me personaly , i fish at the waterfall that leads up to the elite four cave . just surf to the edge and fish from there .

btw I love water pokes so i third that fandom of luvdisc and would love to add it to my water shiny collection and to the gold shiny collection . which would be awesome cuz i would place it next to my golden karp .

Spoiler:
              Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:39 PM).
              Pokémom
              • Silver Tier

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shido View Post
              Just to clear stuff up kim i am not attacking you in anyways . srry if it seems that way . I also dont mean to imply that u cheat to get your shinnies I am actualy quite envious of your shiny lati

me personaly , i fish at the waterfall that leads up to the elite four cave . just surf to the edge and fish from there .

btw I love water pokes so i third that fandom of luvdisc and would love to add it to my water shiny collection and to the gold shiny collection . which would be awesome cuz i would place it next to my golden karp .
              We are completely and totally cool Shido, if everyone thought just alike there would be a really long line at the hot dog stand. Yes, the spot you mentioned is where I am.. just everyone cross your fingers for me ok??
              Kim

Do the Shiny Dance!
              Old November 2nd, 2006 (10:42 PM).

I've heard it called weak and an unoriganal design, but it the cuteness factor! I <3 Luvdisc.

Myself I don't care about strong or weak, I raise everything I keep. One of these days I'll have them all on level 100, now to figure out how to win with a Magicarp.

And yeah, I always fish there too for them. Top of the falls seems to get more that at the bottom in my game.
                Old November 2nd, 2006 (11:16 PM).
                Blood Sucker

yuppers same in my game top of the waterfall gets them more often then not . I might hunt that next along side with my kip hunt .

Spoiler:
                  Old November 2nd, 2006 (11:24 PM).

And the only other thing I seem to find there is Corsola, so it's a win/win don't you think?
                    Old November 2nd, 2006 (11:30 PM).
                    Blood Sucker

lmao heck yeah it is . wish corsola could be found in lg cuz it way easier to fish there . but either way blue corsola or golden luvdis definitly not a bad spot to hunt .

Spoiler:
                      Old November 2nd, 2006 (11:46 PM).
                      Lady Demoonica Darkmoon Lady Demoonica Darkmoon is offline

Yeah, I keep hoping for a shiny Luvdic when I'm collecting Heartscales.
                        Old November 3rd, 2006 (4:05 AM).
                        Banned

hello this is my shiny report

no new shinys

emerald:rayquaza
                          sapphire:regirock
                          fire red:dratini
                          leaf green:eevee

i know this doesnt count but in my silver i am hunting for a shiny lugia
                          Old November 3rd, 2006 (1:20 PM).
                          Banned

hey guys i have no new shinys still hunting the ones in my above post well wish me luck
                            Old November 3rd, 2006 (1:24 PM).

Simic Synthesis

• Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by gold typhlosion View Post
                            hhmm about 10 minutes till i go to school,crap...
                            Ok gold, that post was just SPAM.
                            anyways, ntohin enw ehre, just trainin uop ma team to go to Victory road, then i get to beat the E4, then do a bit of Battle-Frontier, then maybe Shunt in my emerald.
                            Old November 3rd, 2006 (1:51 PM).
                            Banned

well i am shiny hunting shiny rayquaza in my emerald as we speak i might try and pull an allnighter toning with rayquaza cause i really want a shiny legendary hence my username
                              Old November 3rd, 2006 (2:04 PM).
                              Ignore the Funny Farm

Hello all. Nothing new in Hunting today. Didn't get much in today after all, too busy playing Pokemon Ranger. Very good Game by the way. I highly reccomend it, even if you can't get the Manaphy Egg in it... T.T

I was THIS close to buying an Action Replay while I was picking up my Ranger, but I ultimately decided against it. After all I've managed to get legit 'Impossible' Legendarys before. So I've decided to not to resort to Cheating Devices unless it's as a last resort... So I'll wait until D/P at least comes out to make sure there's no other way.

:: Currently Hunting ::
                                Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
                                Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
                                Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
                                Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
                                Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
                                Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
                                Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
                                XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

PC Family
                                My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
                                My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
                                My Big Brother is Shiny-san
                                My Big Sister is Summer-san
                                Old November 3rd, 2006 (2:15 PM).
                                Banned

Location: in the house with my chemical romance
                                  well good choice nova
                                  ar and gs are your garbages best friend

well no new shinys yet wish me luck
                                  Old November 3rd, 2006 (4:47 PM).
                                  I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
                                    I think I should Shiny hunt for Rayquaza after all it iz 1 of my favourite pokemon n Im sure it will make a great collection to my shinys. Still nothing new no shiny Mareep still n thats it.

L8terz

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
                                    Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
                                    4899 0878 6952
                                    Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
                                    Old November 3rd, 2006 (5:33 PM).
                                    Shiny Giratina pwns you

Update:
                                      Scyther: 4900
                                      Rayquaza: 345 (resetting for it is REALLY fast)

Well, as you can see from my banner, I'm going to hunt for Scyther and Rayquaza at the same time! (OMG) Of course, Nova is hunting for eight at a time so....... >.>

Anyways, resetting for Rayquaza as I speak. Good luck on all of the hunts! Oh and Kim, I hate breeding too! >.< I tried it with Pinsir, but it takes SO. FREAKING. LONG!

<I>Kobra<I>
                                      Old November 3rd, 2006 (5:49 PM).

Nature: Impish
                                        My shiny hunting ambition is back... after about a week without playing i just randomly picked up my DS today (to find it wasn't charged .__.) and eventually started playing it non stop! Heck im playing it now... yeah i know, it wasn't that long since i stopped hunting but i'm just really enjoying it for some reason.

Kim: If your worried about getting a Manaphy, i'm sure there will be pleanty rolling about the place on WiFi. There will be many that cheat for the event pokémon, i just thought i'd suggest it to save you a few dollars and get your self a seemingly legit Manaphy XD.

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by gold typhlosion
                                        hhmm about 10 minutes till i go to school,crap..
                                        Please, stay on topic, we don't need to know your activities that are not related to hunting.

Well i'm fed up of the desert so i've decided to move on. I was tempted to go in the Safari Zone.. but i just thought that would be to much of a risk, so im just going to wonder around for a bit and see what i find. I mat go to fiery path, i would mind this guy or so i'll let you know of anything i come across.

Sponsored Links