The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Gaming Central
Club ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #15251    
Old June 25th, 2008 (11:39 AM).
Stronkadonk's Avatar
Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
:^)
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Michigan
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 2,002
    Well I'm going hard for this Uxie, and it better shine! I've gotten about 6,500 down now! Go, go, go! My brother is also hunting down Rotom. I hope I get it golden before the end of the month! GL all!
    __________________
    young money cash money
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #15252    
    Old June 25th, 2008 (12:58 PM).
    DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
    DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
    GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
       
      Join Date: Jun 2006
      Location: North Carolina
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 626
      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
      I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

      Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

      My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #15253    
      Old June 25th, 2008 (1:05 PM).
      LordxDanswich's Avatar
      LordxDanswich LordxDanswich is offline
      Lord of the Sammich!
         
        Join Date: Mar 2007
        Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
        Nature: Docile
        Posts: 202
        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
        I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

        Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

        My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.
        You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

        Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today , i will start tomorrow dammit!
        __________________
        Reclaim quest Begin!

        Kindle Road
        Current Location/Target
        Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
        Reply With Quote
          #15254    
        Old June 25th, 2008 (1:37 PM).
        Stronkadonk's Avatar
        Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
        :^)
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Location: Michigan
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 2,002
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
          You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

          Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today , i will start tomorrow dammit!
          Good luck with Drifloon, VX! I'm blazing with Uxie, I'm around 6,600. MOVE OUT!!! BE GOLD! P.S. I Love Mew.
          __________________
          young money cash money
          Reply With Quote
            #15255    
          Old June 25th, 2008 (1:38 PM).
          DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
          DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
          GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
             
            Join Date: Jun 2006
            Location: North Carolina
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 626
            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
            You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

            Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today >_>, i will start tomorrow dammit!
            Which is why I'm pretty pissed.
            Meanwhile I've been getting all my shinies in a row, and I'm getting ready to upload the new data onto PBR.

            I just went ahead and released/deleted that traded hacked shiny mew that guy gave me because I couldn't do anything with it (no GTS no PBR no news no calls no tyranny). I plan to give the also hacked shiny Turtwig to my friend that way he can do whatever he wants with it. As for Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Steelix and Dewgong.... I'm going to hold onto the for a while. I doubt Squirtle and Cynda are hacked because they have the "OMG SHINEYZ!" feel to them that someone had when they got them.
            The other two are just.... there. Probably toss them out the window to someone or GTS.
            And Chimchar got traded through GTS.
            This reminds me again to never go to a Giveaway. I think that guy knew what he was handing out before he reset his game.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #15256    
            Old June 25th, 2008 (1:39 PM).
            super onii chan's Avatar
            super onii chan super onii chan is offline
            I think I'm here to stay
               
              Join Date: Dec 2007
              Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 363
              DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

              good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs
              __________________
              Soul Silver FC- One sec...
              Reply With Quote
                #15257    
              Old June 25th, 2008 (1:42 PM).
              Stronkadonk's Avatar
              Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
              :^)
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2008
                Location: Michigan
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 2,002
                I guess I'll post this for everyone too, not just you DDD. Could anyone give me a Johto Starter Egg? I can trade very little, as I only have super uber legendaries (legits, all) and weak pokemon. I am desperate, and I have 2 days to trade like this. Please help!
                __________________
                young money cash money
                Reply With Quote
                  #15258    
                Old June 25th, 2008 (2:02 PM).
                DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2006
                  Location: North Carolina
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 626
                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
                  DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

                  good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs
                  Misdreavus. :) (Check this out. Just because I can.

                  Well, the first one I got was from a different chain so in reality I got 11 the other day. The first one came at a chain of 22 but the chain broke at 30. For me it's very bad luck to get shinies before 40... it almost always breaks.

                  The mega chain that I had took around 5 days. 2 of them were broken chain days (since Misdreavus only appear at night I had to wait), and then on the 3rd day I started the chain and eased it into 40, and then gathered them up the remaining days.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #15259    
                  Old June 25th, 2008 (2:08 PM). Edited June 25th, 2008 by super onii chan.
                  super onii chan's Avatar
                  super onii chan super onii chan is offline
                  I think I'm here to stay
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 363
                    i saw it it evolved O.O call the cops. lol anyways i lost my chaining spirt, all i want to do is beat LG asap so i can sr for legends

                    LG isnt nothing like r/b/y...theres like new quest you have to do before you get to the 8th gym
                    __________________
                    Soul Silver FC- One sec...
                    Reply With Quote
                      #15260    
                    Old June 25th, 2008 (2:12 PM).
                    Stronkadonk's Avatar
                    Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                    :^)
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Location: Michigan
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 2,002
                      Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof.
                      __________________
                      young money cash money
                      Reply With Quote
                        #15261    
                      Old June 25th, 2008 (3:03 PM).
                      LordxDanswich's Avatar
                      LordxDanswich LordxDanswich is offline
                      Lord of the Sammich!
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2007
                        Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
                        Nature: Docile
                        Posts: 202
                        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
                        Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof.
                        Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

                        Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can
                        __________________
                        Reclaim quest Begin!

                        Kindle Road
                        Current Location/Target
                        Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
                        Reply With Quote
                          #15262    
                        Old June 25th, 2008 (3:17 PM).
                        Stronkadonk's Avatar
                        Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                        :^)
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                          Location: Michigan
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 2,002
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
                          Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

                          Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can
                          Thanks, but DDD already gave them to me! Thanks again, buddy! And in response to that little question, I'm goin on vacation! Yipee-Kai-Ay Mutha F***a! I can't wait! i'm goin all over the U.S., and I'm most likely getting the shiny Uxie over the lengthy driving periods. I'm also very hyped up on sugar! Either that or it's just the excitement of leaving! Ya-ha! That is all. :O?
                          __________________
                          young money cash money
                          Reply With Quote
                            #15263    
                          Old June 25th, 2008 (3:20 PM).
                          super onii chan's Avatar
                          super onii chan super onii chan is offline
                          I think I'm here to stay
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2007
                            Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 363
                            srkid have you got your radar yet? or you cant until that shiny pops up.
                            __________________
                            Soul Silver FC- One sec...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #15264    
                            Old June 25th, 2008 (4:15 PM).
                            Stronkadonk's Avatar
                            Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                            :^)
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2008
                              Location: Michigan
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 2,002
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
                              srkid have you got your radar yet? or you cant until that shiny pops up.
                              I have, but I just REALLY want that shiny Uxie. Why?
                              __________________
                              young money cash money
                              Reply With Quote
                                #15265    
                              Old June 25th, 2008 (4:24 PM).
                              DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                              DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                              GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2006
                                Location: North Carolina
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 626
                                Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
                                Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can
                                Will do. I was just getting ready to bring home all the extra shinies to Diamond anyway. I decided I'd keep them with me since it's so neatly done on my Diamond game and I have them all in a row.

                                So I'll drop off one of the Misdreavuses and Orko the Mismagius and check them out, snap pictures and upload. =)
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #15266    
                                Old June 25th, 2008 (5:58 PM).
                                DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                                DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                                GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2006
                                  Location: North Carolina
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 626
                                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
                                  =========================

                                  Now for those shiny Ranch pics.
                                  I got more than just Misdreavus and Mismagius.


                                  Spoiler:
                                  First things first. Misdreavus...

                                  Looks a little..... spikey if you ask me....

                                  Yep. I'll say.

                                  Now, time for Orko the Mismagius

                                  Looks happy.

                                  Gracious the Shiny Snubbull


                                  My next new Ranch favorite. It just looks so awesome.... Shiny Venomoth


                                  Flyfast the Ninjask


                                  K-PAX the shiny Magnezone

                                  The way the lighting is, it's magnets look kinda pink lol

                                  Crackle the shiny Shedinja


                                  Dunsparce the shiny Dunsparce


                                  And finally Sonic the Hedg- I mean, Sonic the shiny Electrode

                                  Interesting pose, eh?
                                  Roasted Electrode

                                  And now, for some random pictures.

                                  Every now and then a CPU person will come and ask you to come to their ranch. This time it was Meribel and her Miltanks.... They had one toy. The bonfire that roasted Electrode.
                                  So I terrorized them and their ugliness and had a barbecue.



                                  When I got home I played Indiana Jones with my Pokemon. I got squashed



                                  As did Hayley the ranchkeeper


                                  (But it didn't help her looks none..)

                                  ...........

                                  GAME!


                                  Ok, so the reason why there's no Staraptor or Lickilicky is because I don't know if it would affect their happiness or not and Return is on them.

                                  Hope you enjoyed the show.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #15267    
                                  Old June 26th, 2008 (7:51 AM).
                                  super onii chan's Avatar
                                  super onii chan super onii chan is offline
                                  I think I'm here to stay
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                                    Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 363
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
                                    I have, but I just REALLY want that shiny Uxie. Why?
                                    because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

                                    to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault
                                    __________________
                                    Soul Silver FC- One sec...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #15268    
                                    Old June 26th, 2008 (10:05 AM).
                                    Stronkadonk's Avatar
                                    Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                                    :^)
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                                      Location: Michigan
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 2,002
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
                                      because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

                                      to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault
                                      Oh. Yeah, I just traded over from diamond in preparation for restarting it. I actually have Uxie in my party in pearl, but just having it helps to use repeat balls along with dusk balls.
                                      __________________
                                      young money cash money
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #15269    
                                      Old June 26th, 2008 (12:09 PM).
                                      DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                                      DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                                      GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2006
                                        Location: North Carolina
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 626
                                        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
                                        *sigh*

                                        All right.

                                        So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

                                        The other guy..........

                                        Gets on my nerves a little.

                                        No patience whatsoever.

                                        So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
                                        All Lv. 100...


                                        Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

                                        Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

                                        Looks.

                                        Relaxed, so-so IVs.
                                        It says it's from Hoenn.

                                        My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

                                        So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

                                        And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

                                        Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

                                        Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

                                        (I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

                                        He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters


                                        Well.... anyway....


                                        I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

                                        It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.


                                        Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

                                        Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

                                        And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #15270    
                                        Old June 26th, 2008 (12:19 PM).
                                        Stronkadonk's Avatar
                                        Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                                        :^)
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                                          Location: Michigan
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Lonely
                                          Posts: 2,002
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
                                          *sigh*

                                          All right.

                                          So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

                                          The other guy..........

                                          Gets on my nerves a little.

                                          No patience whatsoever.

                                          So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
                                          All Lv. 100...


                                          Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

                                          Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

                                          Looks.

                                          Relaxed, so-so IVs.
                                          It says it's from Hoenn.

                                          My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

                                          So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

                                          And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

                                          Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

                                          Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

                                          (I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

                                          He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters


                                          Well.... anyway....


                                          I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

                                          It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.


                                          Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

                                          Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

                                          And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.
                                          Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!
                                          __________________
                                          young money cash money
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #15271    
                                          Old June 26th, 2008 (12:26 PM).
                                          DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
                                          DDD'SSCEPTILE DDD'SSCEPTILE is offline
                                          GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2006
                                            Location: North Carolina
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 626
                                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
                                            Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!
                                            Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

                                            That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

                                            Grow up. >_>

                                            In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

                                            And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

                                            Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

                                            I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

                                            Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #15272    
                                            Old June 26th, 2008 (12:35 PM).
                                            Stronkadonk's Avatar
                                            Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                                            :^)
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2008
                                              Location: Michigan
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Lonely
                                              Posts: 2,002
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
                                              Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

                                              That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

                                              Grow up.

                                              In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

                                              And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

                                              Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

                                              I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

                                              Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....
                                              Thanks! I received the luck right after I got shiny shellos No. 1! Now to get like 10 more, then back to Uxie!
                                              __________________
                                              young money cash money
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #15273    
                                              Old June 26th, 2008 (4:08 PM).
                                              super onii chan's Avatar
                                              super onii chan super onii chan is offline
                                              I think I'm here to stay
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2007
                                                Location: Cheesecake Factory =)
                                                Age: 24
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 363
                                                nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.
                                                __________________
                                                Soul Silver FC- One sec...
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #15274    
                                                Old June 26th, 2008 (5:10 PM).
                                                tokyostar48's Avatar
                                                tokyostar48 tokyostar48 is offline
                                                Myu
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Posts: 2
                                                  Send a message via AIM to tokyostar48
                                                  Hey. have any of yall caught a shiny pokemon lengendary when you have already seen it?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #15275    
                                                  Old June 26th, 2008 (5:28 PM).
                                                  Stronkadonk's Avatar
                                                  Stronkadonk Stronkadonk is offline
                                                  :^)
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2008
                                                    Location: Michigan
                                                    Age: 22
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Lonely
                                                    Posts: 2,002
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
                                                    nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.
                                                    Thanks! I got Six Shiny Shellos overall. Chain broke at 48, I went to an edge patch, but it was still Shellos. I'm happy with those six though. Gonna Attack, Speed, and a little HP EV Train one that will be a gastrodon. Back to Uxie gonna get to at least seven thousand and call it a night. GL all!
                                                    __________________
                                                    young money cash money
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:44 AM.