• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bakugan: Vestal Chaos (PG 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ===Plot of Bakugan: Vestal Chaos===

Twenty years into the future, after the Brawlers have grown up and had children, the Vestal menace strikes again… in the form of their descendants. With more evil intentions than their parents, these immoral kids have already succeeded in breaking Alpha Hydranoid's spirit and have sealed him away once more.

When Alice learned that her Darkus Bakugan partner had been sealed away, her bond with Hydranoid causes her to fall into a coma. The same fate befalls Dan, Julie, Runo and Marucho when Pyrus Delta Dragonoid, Subterra Hammer Gorem, Haos Blade Tigrerra and Aquos Preyas are also sealed away.

Only Shun and Ventus Storm Skyress remain, only they can be the ones to teach the Brawlers' children the way of Bakugan brawling. It is only their children that have any hope of bonding with any unpaired Bakugan and defeating the Vestal descendants.

But Shun and Storm Skyress are on borrowed time, as the new Vestal leader wants all six legendary Bakugan sealed away and all six original Brawlers out of action. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants, even if that means killing them.

Skyress eventually falls victim to the Vestals, and Shun collapses, leaving the Brawlers' children to fend for themselves. Having not learned enough from Shun before Skyress was caught, all the six ten-year-olds know is that they have to bond with an unpaired Bakugan, with those six lone Bakugan being from each of the original worlds – Pyrus (fire), Darkus (dark), Haos (light), Ventus (wind), Subterra (earth) and Aquos (water).

After bonding with an elemental Bakugan, the six kids must learn to brawl the hard way. Will they be able to master the basics quickly enough to face off against the enemy and win? They can not afford to lose against the children of the Vestals. The fates of Earth and New Vestroia ride on the Brawlers' own children; the original Brawlers, plus their Bakugan partners, are counting on them.

Okay people, this is my first non-Pokémon RP, so I'm hoping this goes well. The SUs are below.

Battle Brawler form

Name:
    Age: (Unless people want to be one of the six original Brawlers, this RP focuses on their children, and so the age of 10 is appropriate).
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    History:
    Bakugan:

Unpaired Bakugan form

Name: (Their original world and species name. For example, Haos Hynoid).
    Physical Description: (For those who ask, I will provide a link to available Bakugan).
    Personality:
    History:

Vestal descendants form

Name:
    Age: (10 years old, thanks. Same rule applies to them as to the Brawlers' children).
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    History:

Here is my SU…

Name: Lindsay R. (Fact: she never reveals her last name, as she fears her father will get up her).

Physical Description: Lindsay shares her father's (Shun's) pony-tailed black hair, but that's the only thing that's the same about them. She wears a red and purple diagonally striped t-shirt, light green three-quarter pants and her feet are protected by brown boots. Her accessories are as follows: a tattoo of a random Darkus Bakugan on the back of her right hand, a blue and yellow sweatband on her left wrist and a bright yellow bandana on her head.

Personality: Her distant, yet argumentative personality caused Shun many a headache. Lindsay never cared for Bakugan of the Ventus attribute, preferring Darkus Bakugan any day. The day she learned of Alpha Hydranoid's capture, it nearly broke her, for he had been her Bakugan role model.

History: Born a fraternal twin of Alice and Shun, with her brother being into Ventus attributed Bakugan (just like Shun wanted); Lindsay has lived nearly all of her life in relative peace. Shun's fatherly instincts kick in when Lindsay wants to do something irresponsible, while Alice tries to placate her husband, but to no effect.

But it was after Alice became comatose, due to the Vestals' kids capturing Hydranoid, that Shun knew he had very little time. He immediately began teaching the Brawlers' children how to brawl, while inwardly stressing that he was next, having seen his friends fall prey to their bonds with their Bakugan partners.

When Storm Skyress got caught and her father collapsed, Lindsay knew the time had come for them to step out into the world and make a name for themselves. The first thing they had to do, however, was bond to an unpaired Bakugan.

Bakugan: Darkus Hades.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Name: Dante Kuso

Physical Description:
    Dante has short,curly hair.Brown hair that falls to his neck, he has many strands of hair hanging in his face. His hair on the left side juts outward with spikes,While the right seems to calm down and straighten out.Standing at average height of most 10yrs old.With a pair of emerald eyes that majestically shine when Dante is pushed to his limits or he feels deeply and strangle strong about something.Dante has a mediterranean skin pigment due to the fact that dante and his father was outside almost everyday.Dante has a huge contagious smile that when seen gives most people the courage and the strength to continue.

Dante usually wears black low rise straight denim jeans,with a red diagonally paid jacket,and a yellow fenced out shirt with black starts shooting across his shirt. He wears a yellow and black based colored neon screen neo belt with yellow and black three row metallic studs.A circular cross on puka necklace and a white and black buffalo plaid canvas low top shoes.

On him Dante carries a burnished navigator sunglasses which usually rests in his hair.He carries a white and black checkerboard one strap backpack.

Personality: Dante looks sweet and quiet. But can be quite determined and stubborn when he wonts. Dante usually gains friends pretty easily and is mostly a joy to be around. Even though he can be annoyance,Dante is very independent dis pike being only 10.His father always taught Dante that he could do anything as long as he put his hearts into it,But dante usually relies on his strategic planning then just sheer power.

History: Dante was born into a energetic family of three, With a great father,A warm- hearted mother.Dante's father was very energetic,He and his father was always outside. Dante;s dad told him of game him and his old buddy would play they called it bakugan, Dante was unfathomably interested in bakugan. Dante always asked his father to tell him stories of his adventures.Dante and his mother although not as close as his father,Had a very strong bond.He always kept his room and house cleaned and always felt that way because of his mother. Until one day his father fell into a deep coma. This hurt Dante very badly and with this he stayed in his room for weeks. Until his mother had enough of and made get back out into the world

Bakugan:
    Pyrus-Dragonoid (Not from the original the series)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yamagi, you are accepted.

First post, here we go...

Hades is Lindsay's Bakugan partner. Originally the Guardian Bakugan of Shadow, the Darkus expert of the Vexos (Vexos was just another name for the Vestals), the mechanical three-headed Hades severed his ties with the Vestals after they were run out of town and became a loner for a while. When the Vestal menace rose from the ashes twenty years later, Hades eventually decided to bond with Lindsay, whom he'd sensed was brimming with a Darkus aura.

Did your father ever tell you I defeated him in battle? Hades asked of the ten-year-old girl. In his Baku-Ball form, this was one of the extremely rare moments where Hades spoke, for the hydra-like creature hardly ever communicated with anyone in the past.

The black-haired girl looked briefly at the ground. "No," she replied, before looking at her partner once more. "He never told me anything about who he won or lost against. Why Hades?"

Because I had been made to look like Alpha Hydranoid in that particular battle. Ingram was your father's partner at that time and she quickly worked out that "Alpha Hydranoid" was not who he appeared to be. Your father agreed with her and my cover was blown. With the secret out, I was forced to reveal my true self. From there, the battle went downhill for the one called Shun.

There was silence for a period of time. "Shadow abused you, didn't he? Is that the reason why you hardly ever talk?" Lindsay eventually asked in a whisper.

Hades turned away slightly. Yes, Shadow abused me. He made me think I had to be stronger than Hydranoid in order to be able to win. But with your help, I will overcome my past and thrash Shadow's son.

"I have one more question for you," the newbie Brawler said.

Go ahead, the Darkus Bakugan answered.

"Where are the Vestals' children keeping the six legendary Bakugan?"

If it's anything like last time, they'll be being kept on New Vestroia – sealed away in statues, the Bakugan replied.

"Then we have to find a way of getting to New Vestroia and we have to stop the Vestals' kids," Lindsay stated firmly.

Hades laughed scornfully. Kid, I've only just bonded to you. After twenty years, my power level is going to be at an all time low. Face it, you need to battle in order to get my power back up to where it used to be. Winning battles is the key to defeating the Vestals' children.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Dante leaned back in his chair as he looked at his comatose father. Dante inhaled the smell of the sweet honey,As he begin to think about the times his father and him spent time together

Elsewhere....

In a secluded park, A huge crimson glowing light begin to radiate through the clouds. Kids and parents begin to look up and be astounded on how the light was coming from nowhere.

Above the Clouds..

A small red and black bakugan ball begin to emerge from the hole. " I can sense him. The pyrus energy of dan kuso.....My father is in desperate need of you.Hahaah i cant wait to meet you dan kuso" The bakugan shot out of the glowing light towards where she was sincing the legendary pyrus aura of Dan Kuso.

Back to the Park....

The human looked up as they saw a small red streak going through the air. A kid begin to pull on his mother shirt " Mommy Mommy look what is that. "

A few hours later,Back at the Hospital....

"Dante!! it time to eat get ready to go ok.....".Dante's left eye widen open,as he tilted back in his chair rocking back in forth. "Ok mom,....Let me wash up." Kyra grabbed her jacket " Ok honey ill meet you in the car." Kyra walked out of the room. Dante dropped the chair on the floor creating a large sound as the wooden chair hit the marbled floor.Dante looked at Dan as hoping that in some way it would wake him up.Dante sighed" I guess they cant blame me for hoping" dante begin to walk into the hospital bathroom.

The water flowed into the sink as dante turned the knob on the marble sink.As dante was washing his hands he heard the thundering sound of glass shattering. Dante opened the bathroom door instantly. Dante was shocked as he saw the window shatter on the floor. "Huh what happened " Dante looked around frantically. "there's no way someone could thrown a rock in here were on the 23 story."

The bakugan ball sensing the legendary pyrus-aura bursted through the window landing on the bed sheets of Dan Kuso.The bakugan ball wobbling into the face of Dan Kuso.
    "Ummmm Dan Kuso are you up,.... Wake up wake up" the bakugan jumped on Dan Face over and over again

Dante looking around notice a ball bouncing on his fathers face." A stop that" Dante ran over to his father smacking the bakugan off the bed and onto the ground.

"Owwww Just who do think you are smacking me like that" the bakugan screamed at him, Than suddenly the bakugan begin to notice something about the boy.His Pyrus-Aura seemed to be stronger than the comatosed Dan Kuso." This boy has the same type of aura as Dan but his are way stronger." The bakugan jumped onto the bed sheets.

Dante looked at the ball astounded "Wa wa are you talking" Dante begin to walk up to his father bed.

"Hello are you the son of Dan Kuso" the bakugan said as he woobled to him

Dante smiled "Yea....Iam, Dante" but soon he begin to make facial expression as if he is wondering something " Are you a bakugan "

" Yes they call me Pyrus-Dragonoid"

Dante interrupted him "Pyrus Dragonoid the original from my dad stories" Dante begin to grow a smile to his face

Dragonoid begin to pace around " No i'am a descendant of Pyrus-Dragnoid or what your father use to call him Drago." The bakugan jumped on his shoulder

Dante grabbed Dragonoid in his hands "Ok so whats going on dragonoid why do u need my father" Dante asked as he looked at him

" Well its the vexos there back ,and this time there way stronger than last time.I was hoping that your father could guide me like he did Drago years ago" Well it seems he been affected by drago's capture.

Dante begin to smile" My dad taught me a little about brawling i could guide you" Dante said smiling hoping he would say yes

Dragonoid thought about " wellll if you are as good as your dad' then maybe you can help us defeat the vexos..........Well ok Dante for now on I Pyrus-Dragonoid will be your gaurdian bakugan"

Dante's Face lit up with joy "I promise ill will be the best braw.." Dante decided something " you know Pyrus-Dragonoid is a little to long how about a nickname ok................I GOT IT how about Neon

Dragonoid begin to look up " I like it dante thank you i wont let you down partner" Neon said eclectically.

Suddenly the door opened Dante was startled badly turning around instantly."Whats going on is here, whats taking you so long son"Runo said looking at dante.She walks up to dante, I waited out there for an hour" Runo noticing that a bakugan was an his hand.

The bakugan looked up at Kyra "You must be the legendary Haos brawler" Neon said staring at her

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Spectra's Legacy

Name: Kai Crossheart
    Age: (10 years old, thanks. Same rule applies to them as to the Brawlers' children).
    Physical Description: Kai has an outfit just like his father, Shun. Except a different style .
    Personality: Kai is just like Shun, Smart, Calm.
    History: Kai is Spectra's son, He has his fathers arrogance and sometimes shows pitty and mercy to his foes. He does however show a kind side in unseen events.

Bakugan: Ventus Atmos (Inherited from his dad)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Elite Four Lucian, you are pending. We have a Pyrus child already, please choose from either Subterra, Ventus, Haos or Aquos.

The second post will be up tomorrow, as that will give EFL a chance to post his first contribution.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Name: Kam

Physical Description: A short kid, with light skin and dark black hair that comes to his back. Kam usually wears things that make him look very cool. The color he believes is the coolest so he wears it the most. Those clothes include a black bandanna covering his forehead, black jeans with white dragons on the side, black running shoes, a white t-shirt that is of course covered by a black vest. The vest has his name on the back and the bandanna has the word "Cool" written in white letters. He wears black shades so no one can see his eyes and only takes them off when his uncle tells him to or when he has nothing better to do.

Personality: Kam is a very not energetic child, who refuses to do things that will make him popular. Because of this he usually does the wrong thing and gets in trouble with his parents and other authority figures. He is also thinks that Bakugan is not interesting and an uncool fad that should die. However, he still plays the game to humiliate people that are uncool. He usually does not talk with others, because they are not cool! Kam depends on himself and has no other friends other than his childhood friend, Kiki.

History: Kam was born in a family that loved to do uncool things and other family activities together. His family did this weekly and because of that Kam's bond with his family soon dissipated and he left them to live with his uncle. It was his uncle that taught him what was cool and that to become cool, he needed to step on the less cool. Kam took his uncle's words to heart and started working on stepping on the uncool. He started to Bakugan Brawl, so that he could make the uncool fear him. This made Kam change from uncool to a well known street Bakugan Brawler. This gave Kam the coolness that he had wanted, but at a price of hurting others.

Bakugan: Haos Dragonoid

Years
  • Elite Four Lucian, you are accepted.

K9S8, you are accepted.

Second post is up...

Lindsay fished her wallet out of her pocket and removed two photos from it. As she looked at her mother and father when they were young, a tear came to her eye when she remembered they were now unconscious because of the Vestals' children.

Lindsay, it is time! Hades spoke suddenly. The Darkus Bakugan seemed edgy and kept facing away towards the local Hospital. There are more, he added.

"More what?" Lindsay asked, as she wiped away the tear and put her wallet back into her pocket.

More bonds is what I'm referring to. A Pyrus Bakugan has landed – I have reason to suspect it is a descendant of the Dragonoid belonging to the one called Dan. I also sense the presence of a Ventus Bakugan in the city, Hades answered. But first, let us go to the Hospital.

Lindsay sighed in what she hoped was an inaudible tone, but the mechanical Bakugan was still able to hear her.

Come one, hurry! The three-headed creature snapped.

"Okay, I'm coming," Lindsay muttered as she stood up. Hades hopped up onto her shoulder and the black-haired girl began walking in the direction of the Hospital.

Half an hour later

Having arrived at the 23rd floor, Lindsay knocked on the door to be met with no response. Shrugging, she tested the door to find it was unlocked, so she went inside. Upon entering, her eyes instantly saw the comatose body of Dan Kuso, one of her parents' friends.

There's a note, Lindsay, Hades brought his partner's attention to the note that lay on the table on the other side of the room.

The note read as follows:

Dear fellow Brawler and Guardian Bakugan,

My partner Bakugan, a female Pyrus Dragonoid (whom I've nicknamed Neon), sensed your presence probably around the same time that your partner sensed ours. But my mother's cousin (my mother is Runo and her cousin's name is Kyra) whisked me away before we got the chance to meet you. Meet me at the San Andreas Park in an hour from now. Neon is quite excited to see a fellow Bakugan.

From,

Dante Kuso.

"Dante Kuso…? Ah, of course. He's Dan and Runo's son," Lindsay exclaimed.

San Andreas Park? Where's that? Hades prodded his partner for information.

"It's a park about an hour from here… in an easterly direction," the girl replied.

Hmm… if it takes an hour to get there, shouldn't we leave now? The Darkus Bakugan spoke sense.

"Yeah! Come on, let's go!"

Elsewhere

A boy, looking very similar to Spectra, stood motionlessly with his recently bonded Guardian Bakugan – Ventus Atmos. "Let the carnage begin," he spoke in a silkily arrogant voice.

Elite Four Lucian

Years
  • Kai looked at the surrounding town, he stood their looking emotionless.

"The Brawlers aren't aware of our presence yet, are they Atmos?"

Yes, it would appear that 3 Bakugan have made their way to humans already

Kai stood their calmly. "Well, it looks like the chaos will soon began atmos" Kai said arrogantly.

The Day of reckoning has begun!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: I just got started watching Bakugan and I hardly understand it, so I am willing ot bet a ton of cash that I got something wrong here.))

Name: Rukia

Physical Description: Rukia has short white hair and cat-green eyes. Her skin is very pale, so she has to be careful not to stay out in the sun too long. Rukia has braces with blue rubber bands on them, but only on her top teeth. For clothing, she wears a black, low-necked shirt with a pale grey undershirt. Her pants are also black with sporty silver stripes going down the sides. Finally, She wears dark grey "hiking" sandals, the kind with big straps that go across her feet, but only when she can wear sandals. If Rukia has to do some heavy-duty hiking, or it is very cold out, she changes into old black tennis shoes.

Personality: Rukia is friendly and outgoing, always ready to go out and make new friends. She is often calm and relaxed, hardly ever worrying, and doesnt' sweat the details. Sometimes this gets her into trouble, but this certainly doesn't happen very often.

History: At one time when she was young, Rukia heard about some kids doing a Bakugan brawl, and she decided that she wanted to find out more. After talking to them, she learned what Bakugan was and became very intrigued. By the age of ten, Rukia had her own Bakugan and did some brawls with a few of her friends, usually winning. However, since all of them were newbies, she still isn't all that good, though she strives to become better and better.

Bakugan: (twenty bucks on the fact that I spelled this wrong) Subterra Serpenoid

Hope I can get in!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Dante was laid back in the bench,His arms crossed behind his head.Neon jumped on his shoulder

"So do you think that the darkus energy i sense has gotten the letter" neon looked at the blank expression on dante's face

Dante stood up and stretched his arms towards the sky "*sigh* who knows Neon but i sure hope so" Dante viewed the scenery of the park "Neon i forgotten how beautiful the park can be at time...hahaah, this reminds me of time me and my dad would come out here and play"

Neon was gripped and held in Dante's hands " Your right it is beautiful out here and you dont have to worry we will get your father back to normal........I Promise partner" Neon looked straight at dante

Dante looked at neon "Thanks Neon ....and I promise ill help you defeat the vestals, We can't let this happen to anyone else. Together me and you can do anything"

At that moment neon since Dante pyrus Energy spike ( Dante....... your pyrus energy is unbelievable,now i know what Drago was talking about. Dante only i can use your pyrus energy. Only a few people have a usually high amount of Energy in them,and you have some of the richest and most purest pyrus energy ive ever seen........you might even be able to allow me change.)

Dante stared at neon with a unshakable determination , Dante's Emerald eyes glowed as if a light was shining through it.Switching his attention, He lifted his hand above his face,And stared at it as if it was a dark hole.Suddenly he twisted his wrist so he could see his watch,He notice that it was 6:33.

"Hmp they should be here by now Neon."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Comet, you are accepted.

And on that, all six Bakugan attributes are taken.

Name: Scarlet "Reaper". (Fact: she gave herself the nickname of "Reaper", as she prefers to execute finishing moves on her opponents as swiftly as she can).

Physical Description: In combination with her horrifying nickname, and as a true Vestal descendant, Scarlet wears a dress that is all black. Everything about her, except for her hair, is black. Black boots, black sunglasses, black fingerless gloves, and black socks... need I continue...? Her hair, of course, is deep red – the colour of blood, in fact.

Personality: Scarlet is a mix of her father, Spectra, and Shadow... with equal percentages of both Vestals' personalities. Like Spectra, she is cunning and heartless. And like Shadow, she is childish and a maniac.

History: Both Spectra and Shadow taught Scarlet how to brawl with Bakugan. Armed with this knowledge, she quickly rose in the ranks of the new Vestals and became second-in-command. She only takes orders from Kai, who isn't even Vexos-born, but rather a Brawlers' kid hired by the Vestal Council to be the new Vestal leader. Deep down, Scarlet hopes to overthrow Kai and become the leader herself. Only time will tell...

Bakugan: Aquos Tigrerra (a different attributed descendant of Haos Blade Tigrerra).

San Andreas Park...

Lindsay and Hades arrived at the park which had been mentioned in the note left by Dante Kuso, the son of the legendary Pyrus Brawler, Dan Kuso. Completely unaware that they were being watched by a blue coloured Bakugan with black stripes on her body, Lindsay and her Darkus partner stopped momentarily and looked around for Dante and Neon. Hades eventually spotted the Pyrus pair at the other end of the park.

The Aquos Bakugan who had been watching them slinked away to report her findings to her own partner. As Lindsay and Hades strolled up to Dante and Neon, both Guardian Bakugan tensed, sensing something was wrong.

Seconds later...

Kai and Scarlet jumped down from a tree, as their Guardian Bakugan – Ventus Atmos and Aquos Tigrerra – appeared beside them. "Show's over, kiddies," Scarlet spoke in a crazed tone, laughing maniacally afterwards.

Lindsay and Dante stepped backwards, slightly scared by the Vestals' children arriving so soon.

Don't be scared, Lindsay, Hades encouraged his partner. This is our chance, the first we have to be able to defeat them. Stay strong!

"Okay," she mumbled. Bringing out a card marked with the Darkus symbol, she threw it down, raising her voice as she did so. "Field card, set!" Then grabbing Hades and hurling him onto the card, she added: "Bakugan, brawl! Darkus Hades, stand!"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • As Dante notice a girl approaching him, He stood up and begin walk towards her. Then almost instantly neon started to tense up.

"Stop Dante there's 2 new energies out there,...." Dante could feel the almost what seemed like fear in her voice" There extremely powerful, One's a ventus and the other is aqaus"

As the girl approach Dante and neon,2 figures emerged from out of a tree. Dante begin to know why most bakugan feared the vestals. when ever there around they seem to bring a certain atmosphere around them. " Nn...n....Neon are they the Vestals" Neon could since the hesitation in dantes voice as he begin to stumble backwards " Ive n.e..ever felt anything like this"

Then the mysterious girl pulled out a darkus field card,She yelled "Field card, set!", As she did this time begin to slow down and they seemed to be in a different dimension."There brawling" Dante notice that the two figures was standing there. Dante wonder if they were gonna brawl together.Then the girl grabbed a bakugan and hurled it onto the card yelling "Bakugan, brawl! Darkus Hades, Stand" As she said that A metal dragon with three heads and six wings and three tails each have a spiky tips at the end of them, Appeared the best was huge.He let out a gigantic roar.

Neon jumped on Dante's shoulder "this is no time to be a shakin in your boots partner......"Dante stood there speechless for a moment " What happened to all that talk in the park was all that just words" As neon said that Dante felt only pure emotion in her words

Dante begin to think about what his father would do. Dante's eyes was covered in the shadows by his hair.

"Well Dante it's up to you.Either we fight now or we give up " Neon looked at the side of his head.

Dante grew a smirk across his face and looked up as his hair got out of his face,His eyes shined if not just as bright then brighter then in the park. Dante gripped neon and jumped and the air

Neon surprised by the grabbing " Waaa....aghh"

Dante reached and his back in his belt and pulled a pyrus field card out and threw it out landing on the other side of the field in front of the ventus energy,yelling " Field Card Set" dante then opened his palm. "Hmp thank you for putting me back in my place"

"No prob partner now lets teach them a lesson " Dante's hand clenched again

"OK partner" dante threw his bakugan towards the card, neon hurled towards the card spinning as fast as she could possibly spin. Dante landed beside the girl,But didnt really make eye contact he focus on neon as she landed on the card. dante yelled " Bakugan Brawl!,Neon Stand,

As dante's yelled those word the bakugan popped out of the ball form and begin to glow red ,She spinned around and begin to release fire from the side openings. Fire sky rocketed into the sky as the fire decimated. A Pyrus beast appeared She was as long as hades, But shorter than him.She had golden garments on her legs,Giant gold and silver spikes extruded from her leg pointing towards the ground.She had two golden sleek horns extruding from her head in the opposite direction and a small green gem above her emerald eyes.Her wings is about twice the size of her body. she had various lines on her wings but they all led to what seemed like a circle surrounding a diamond in the middle of her wing.Her body wasn't as bulky as the legendary Drago it was more sleeker. Her tail was covered in golden lighting shaped spikes that extended from her back,Her tail ended with two straight silver spikes juting out the side and one golden circle that connected to the silver spikes and to the tail above the spikes.

Dante looked at Neon an amazement "wo..ww"

Neon roared so loudly that it shook the field and dimension. Her slitted pupils dilated " Lets get this Battle started"

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kam was sitting in his room, with the heat scorching him. "This is so uncool, I am actually starting to sweat. I better take a shower then get out of this disgusting place. The weather man never said it would be this hot." said Kam. He jumped into the shower. He stopped his shower and changed into his regular attire.

"Hey Dragus, are you anywhere in the area?" "Don't call me Dragus, it sounds very uncool." "No the name Drago is uncool and shows no originality. Dragus captures the Dragonoid series perfectly. I was wondering what you wanted to do today?" "I don't care as long as we stay away from the park, I sense a very strange aura from there." "The park is uncool. I wanna go to the mall and find Kikki, she owes me some money. Plus she wanted me to help her pick out something for her cousin's birthday." "Aren't you the smooth one with the ladies." "Enough talk let's go!"

Dragus returns to ball form and Kam puts him in her pocket. As he walks out to the mall, Kam is stopped by a man wrapped in a cloak. The man's face is hidden. "You should go to the park, there is something interesting happening there." he whispers. The man walks away slowly and soon disappears. Kam pulls out Dragus and ask him about the man's statement. They both say "The park is uncool and we are not going." Kam gets on top of his bike and pedals to the mall.

Once inside the mall, Kam notices that Kikki is being bullied by two people that are dressed weird. "I thought halloween wasn't until next month." he says to the two people. They turn around and look him in the eyes. Dragus begins reacting. Kam sees Dragus start glowing in his pocket and pulls him out. "What is going on with you?" ask Kam. "These two are giving off strange auras like those auras I sensed from the park." "Why didn't you say that before we got here!" shouts Kam. "They just appeared!" shouts Dragus. The two people jump back and pull out cards and balls from there pockets. "Gate Card...set!" They both shout. The card expands into a red and yellow color.

"They must wanna brawl. They use the pyrus and the haos attribute. A two on one..." "I think that's cool!" says Dragus. "Me too. Bakugan Brawl!" Kam throws Dragus into the square that the cards laid, "Dragus, the cool, stand!"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Rukia was sitting in a bench in front of her favorite donut shop. In a few minutes she would go in, but right now all she wanted to do was enjoy the warm sun and relax. Suddenly, a voice spoke up from her shoulder. "It seemed like you were in a hurry to get a donut earlier. How come you have decided to stop and sit here, when you are so close?" Rukia turned her head as well as she could to see the brown serpenoid bakugan speaking to her. "Well, Sero, I decided to stop and relax for a while because it is such a beautiful day." The bakugan on her shoulder appeared to understand. "Okay, just don't relax too long. I think this store is about to close."

It was a few minutes later that Rukia walked into the shop. Up at the counter, there was a display case showing the different kinds of donut she could choose. "All right," Rukia said to the lady at the counter, "could I please have a chocolate frosted donut?" The young lady nodded, "Sure thing, coming right up!"

Rukia gleefully took her donut when it was ready and stepped out to the banch she had been sitting on earlier. The sun was still nice and warm with the same gentle breeze that made for a relaxing day. "Okay, back here again? Don't you ever get boerd of this?" Rukia rolled her eyes as Sero spoke to ehr again. "No. I love it here. Why son't you just relax?" Though he was in his bakugan ball form, Rukia knew that Sero was probably rolling his eyes. "I don't just relax because I can sense something wrong. I just can't place my finger on it." Though she was usually serious and stayed away from sarcasm and jokes, it was too easy for Rukia this time. "What finger? I thought you were a serpent?" Rukia could tell that Sero was rolling his eyes again. "You know what I meant. But lets get going. I get boerd easily."

Elite Four Lucian

Years
  • Comet, you are accepted.

And on that, all six Bakugan attributes are taken.

Name: Scarlet "Reaper". (Fact: she gave herself the nickname of "Reaper", as she prefers to execute finishing moves on her opponents as swiftly as she can).

Physical Description: In combination with her horrifying nickname, and as a true Vestal descendant, Scarlet wears a dress that is all black. Everything about her, except for her hair, is black. Black boots, black sunglasses, black fingerless gloves, and black socks... need I continue...? Her hair, of course, is deep red – the colour of blood, in fact.

Personality: Scarlet is a mix of her father, Spectra, and Shadow... with equal percentages of both Vestals' personalities. Like Spectra, she is cunning and heartless. And like Shadow, she is childish and a maniac.

History: Both Spectra and Shadow taught Scarlet how to brawl with Bakugan. Armed with this knowledge, she quickly rose in the ranks of the new Vestals and became second-in-command. She only takes orders from Kai, who isn't even Vexos-born, but rather a Brawlers' kid hired by the Vestal Council to be the new Vestal leader. Deep down, Scarlet hopes to overthrow Kai and become the leader herself. Only time will tell...

Bakugan: Aquos Tigrerra (a different attributed descendant of Haos Blade Tigrerra).

San Andreas Park...

Lindsay and Hades arrived at the park which had been mentioned in the note left by Dante Kuso, the son of the legendary Pyrus Brawler, Dan Kuso. Completely unaware that they were being watched by a blue coloured Bakugan with black stripes on her body, Lindsay and her Darkus partner stopped momentarily and looked around for Dante and Neon. Hades eventually spotted the Pyrus pair at the other end of the park.

The Aquos Bakugan who had been watching them slinked away to report her findings to her own partner. As Lindsay and Hades strolled up to Dante and Neon, both Guardian Bakugan tensed, sensing something was wrong.

Seconds later...

Kai and Scarlet jumped down from a tree, as their Guardian Bakugan – Ventus Atmos and Aquos Tigrerra – appeared beside them. "Show's over, kiddies," Scarlet spoke in a crazed tone, laughing maniacally afterwards.

Lindsay and Dante stepped backwards, slightly scared by the Vestals' children arriving so soon.

Don't be scared, Lindsay, Hades encouraged his partner. This is our chance, the first we have to be able to defeat them. Stay strong!

"Okay," she mumbled. Bringing out a card marked with the Darkus symbol, she threw it down, raising her voice as she did so. "Field card, set!" Then grabbing Hades and hurling him onto the card, she added: "Bakugan, brawl! Darkus Hades, stand!"

Kai looked at the newly appeared bakugan and looked at Scarlet. "Scarlet, don't waste any time with these 2, we have more important things to do" Kai said as he looked at scarlet with a cold emotionless stare.

"Atmos" Kai stated as Atmos jumped on his shoulder.

Yes Kai?

" Who is this Bakugan?, it looks like a Dragonoid"

Yes, that is Neon, she is a Dragonoid.

" I thought only one dragonoid existed. The one they call Drago? I thought Spectra took care of the last dragonoid."

Neon is a Bakugan born from Drago and Wavern.

" This could be interesting, that girl seems to know what she is doing, I can't help but feel a strong presence around her though, as If I know who she is. O well, it doesn't matter, they will both soon be crushed"

Years
  • As the female Pyrus Dragonoid known as Neon appeared beside Hades, the mechanical Alpha Hydranoid look-a-like spoke briefly to Lindsay before focusing his attention completely on the looming battle. Haos and Subterra Bakugan have arrived in the city now. We'll look for them when and if we win the battle.

"Understood, Hades. Neon's right, though. Let's get started. Um, use that steel cable move Hydranoid knew," Lindsay faltered, feeling embarrassed that she'd never taken the time to find out Hades' techniques.

Scarlet watched the incident unfold with an insanely amused expression on her face. "Let's wash our hands of these pathetic weaklings, Terra!" Her Aquos-attributed tiger Bakugan charged forward, but stopped unwillingly when Hades managed to work out what Lindsay meant. The steel cables snaked out from his body and twisted themselves around the water-based creature. As Terra the Tigrerra was pulled towards Hades; buzzsaw-like appendages on the Darkus Bakugan's figure spun madly and hacked into the Aquos Bakugan's life-points.

Lindsay glanced to her left and saw that Dante was doing just as poorly in his battle with Ventus Atmos. They needed some kind of miracle, but how were they gonna get it? Looking at her gauntlet, Lindsay saw that Hades still had another seventy life-points to remove from Scarlet's Bakugan partner.

A life-point war began between the Darkus and Aquos attributed Bakugan, and Scarlet was becoming increasingly pissed off at not being able to defeat her opponent. It was at that point that Spectra's daughter received a call from the Vestal Council. Lindsay couldn't hear everything that was said, but caught snippets of the conversation.

"... statues... cracks... appeared..."

"What do you mean, cracks?!" Scarlet yelled.

"... legend... Bakug... try... break... out..."

"WHAT?! YOU TOLD ME THOSE STATUES WERE RESISTANT TO ANYTHING!!"

"... come... back... New... Vestroia... Council... Kai... and yourself..."

"Alright, alright. We'll come," Scarlet growled loudly as she terminated the call.

"What's going on?" Lindsay asked.

"None of your business, newbie Brawler!" Scarlet spat. "Kai, we have to go. Our presence is required on New Vestroia."

As the leader of the new Vestals and his second-in-command ran off, leaving the battle unfinished, Lindsay turned to Dante. "Come on, let's follow them! I heard parts of the conversation; they're heading to New Vestroia. Supposedly the statues that have sealed the six legendary Bakugan are cracking."

What about the Haos and Subterra Bakugan that have appeared? Hades asked, as the Darkus and Pyrus amateur Brawlers followed the Vestals' kids.

"No time!" Lindsay whispered back. "Going to New Vestroia is our chance to properly free the legendary Bakugan. We'll come back for the Haos and Subterra Bakugan and their partners."

Elite Four Lucian

Years
  • Kai looked at lindsey and he smirked at her arrogantly " Untill we meet again, Brawler " Kai and Scarlet ran towards a gate that had opened, as Scarlet ran through Kai stopped and looked at the approaching brawlers.

" You 2 have more important things to worry about then following us "

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Dante watched as Neon and the Ventus atmos creatures battled it out, He could tell that Ventus Atmos had the advantage against her. Dante begin to snarl (There has to be something i can do for her)

Neon crashed and clashed with ventus atmos,Neon begin to be confused and Atmos begin to land more and more hits on Neon.

Little by little Neon hp points begin to dwindle down.Dante watched as her life points went down. " Grrrrr... Men this is stupid.......Why are they so much stronger than me , I was taught by one of the best"

"Neon could sense the doubt in Dante's Heart "Noo Dante don't give up continue to believe"Neon was struck again by atmos.

Dante Instantly turned his attention from his doubts to neon as he saw neon be knock to the ground.Dante watched as she hit ground "NEON!!"

Suddenly scarlet begin to look at her wrist,she seemed to be having a conversation with
    her watch. Dante couldn't completed make out the conversation but suddenly the vexos ended the battle.

Almost Instantly the girl known as Lindsay turned to me and begin to speak "Come on, let's follow them! I heard parts of the conversation; they're heading to New Vestroia. Supposedly the statues that have sealed the six legendary Bakugan are cracking."

A huge hole opened in front of the vexos. Kai turned towards the girl and spoke to her " Untill we meet again, Brawler " he step into the hole but not before saying " You 2 have more important things to worry about then following us "

Dante was confused and didnt know what to do.He turned to her " So what are we suppose to do"

Years
  • Lindsay paused, as if recognizing something about Kai, but just not being able to figure it out right now. She then turned to Dante, who had asked her what they were supposed to do. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts of Kai, she replied "We go through the portal, which no doubt leads to New Vestroia, and go after them. Come on!"

As Hades and Neon returned to Baku-Ball form, the foursome entered the portal and were whisked away from Earth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back