• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Forum life!

Years
  • Talk about your history here... for Example:

The first forum I ever joined was SPP under the user name, Dark Houndoom. Later, after Serebii's Forum Crashed and revived, I came back with the name Dark Tyranitar. The Nickname DT came from a friend, Mewzard. "I say it's much better instead of Calling you tyranitar or something". Later on, I started write my first fanfiction. This earned my first friend in the forum world, Dewgongstears. We were both writers and we both used to read our own stories. Later on, Serebii experienced the Major Crash, causing me to move here in PC. While in PC, I've met more friends such as 22sa, RaichuRocks, Bashamo_Master etc etc. I accidentally overstayed soI found myself into another world of Serebii's forums. I guessed that PC would be a bit better place. But PC, too, crashed. This drove me into exile to the forums of the ex-mod Cas' Forum: Pikasurf. Though PC did come back, it causes alot of Forum problems. It also messed up 22sa's plan of a get together. However, I still stayed at Pikasurf. I earned my first Modship there by the name of Oni Flygon, following my other name from UPNetwork Forums. During PC's down time, I lost contact with some friends. When PC hit the reset button, everything was erased. I re-registered by my new name Oni Flygon remembering my old comrades that never re-registered. But now, I still have more friends ^^

*gasps for air*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol. Well, I first joined a Nuriko forum (nuriko.net) under the name of Flying Heart and after a while I found out that it was horribaly un-active. x_x;I went to nuriko.net again and found out that the web-master has changed it without telling me. x_x; After a while, I had enough with the fangirl-ness and serched for more forums to join. I found a forum about the sailormoon milleina (sp?) trilogy, and I joined. n_n I love it there. But after a while the admin left, cause of rl problems, then I serched for more forums, then I asked my prother if he knew any forums, and he showed me here. I joined under the name of Miyu-chan, cause I didn't want anyone to know that I joined a pokemon forum. n_n; And I made lots of new friends here. n_n

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Here is my story:

First, one day I joined TPM with the username dragonmaster123.After a few days, I left becasue everyoone was rude to me.I found PC, and joined with the username Dragonmaster123.I stayed for a while, but left near mid-July because I was frequently ignored and I got the feeling nobody liked me.I joined a dragon warrior forum, but that place was too slow.Then, on september 14, I looked at PC, found it reseted, and remembered the good ol' days, and rejoined under the username DragonTrainer.Now, over 2,000 posts later, here I am, a very dedicated PC member

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Ah yes my forum life well lets see the first forum i ever Joined Was Pojo my name there ShiningMoon on September 14, 2002 then i joined there trade forums As Shining_Moon_Of_Light And then i joined PC in Nov 2002 as MoonLight then later on i joined Serebi .

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • Let's see....

Way back when I was at TPM as Keyblade Master. Then Cas showed up there and I looked around PC before getting teh nerve to join, as Keyblade Master. Then the whole Cas thing happened, and I got banned. Then I rejoined as sugarangel1402 and after 1000 posts got a new username, DragoniteQueen. I was so happy after being modded ^^. After nearing 1000 posts again, we got our new server, so I came back as SuperPsycoDragoniteLover. That was too long, so I had Kwesi change it to Fallen Angel. I have no good histories at other fourms sorry......

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • I joined Xtreme-Forumz back then in October, 2002 with a username Gackt. I was inactive first of all, I thought I only had 210 posts. Then it closed down for a while. Later then, I joined DB3K with the same username. I knew I was the only female there, then I decided to leave since i'm not very well capable of the members there. Then later on, I found PC just last month. I decided to join as a member since I seen the forum is active. Then I joined TAC Forums, in couple of days.

Years
  • Well, I have an e-mail at Pokeschool; and I talk to Soph. she sent me an e-mail saying that Andy has made a forums, she wanted me to join, i didnt like forums, but I joined.I got used to it and found it very fun. I met lots of people, then Scott tell me about PC. I dont join. then he says that they 'hi the re-set button'. So, to make him happy I joined. and here I am! I love this place! I dont regret anything! ^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Well for me, the first forum I have ever joined was Serebii, and I used the username Dark_Strider, I just responded to fan-fics there, and read them, then I joined pokemasters with the username Dynablade, and did the same thing as I did on serebii, then I was on pokemonpalace.net, and I saw something that said "Pokecommunity is finally up and running", last year when Ruby/Saphhire was about to come out in Japan. But I didn't join PC until January 2.

PokeTrainerCarol

so far my worthless story is the longest...I'd bet ya Haruka's is incredibly long though. Why won't you tell, Haruka? Many things are worse than what could have possibly happened to you through a computer.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • my forum life is short...5 words are enough:

"My first forum is Pokecommunity"

XD whew that was short and sweet

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • My first one was Gamewinners, where I met MasterTrainer002 (KennyC), Then I went to www.pokemonelite2000.com and looked at his site and offered Ryan my help with it. He said yeah so I made some articles for him. Then later on he made PE2K (note, I'm the first one to ever call him PE2K) boards and they flopped. But, he made them again later on one day and they were a hit.

Then the merge happened and I plopped here in PC. And one day me and syrus got into an arguement, and then a monumental thing happened.

It was my first post in which I ever said the phrase, BOO ya!

Then PE2K left and all, and I stayed at PC...so bam shazam doodle...And I get about 1000000 offers a day from people for me to go to their posts, ugh, annoying...

lemme hear dat again

BOO ya!

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • I joined SPP more than a year ago and my username back then was Cyndaquil155. I stayed there a few months until it crashed. I wanted to find another forum to stay at. Then I came here as Meganiquil155, I was under that username for a while and she got into lots of fights with Cas. I knew that my username would remind me of the horrible past so I got rid of it, then I became Bayleef for a while. Then I eventually got tired of that username and now i'm Hazuki-san. Not much importance happened in my past, I just kept switching usernames

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Okay....

First , I joined https://www.pokecorner.com Then , I join here. I had goods time here. Then I join Pokemon World. Then I made fourm , Pokecave. (plz join it , it's it my sig hehe) Then after long while I pair up with StarLightUmbreon!! :classic:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • My forum history? Well, this is long-winded, so be prepared.

1. My first venture into bulletin boards
    At the age of 11, I was ill-prepared for forum visiting. As a member of AOL, I had access to the AOL bulletin boards, and that is where I had my first posts.

Fact: The AOL bulletin board system is very bad.

There's basically only one thing I ever did there. Advertise my website ^^. I generally used the name Pikachu11. I was 11, and Pikachu, at the time, was my favourite Pok?mon.

2. The Forum Life Begins!
    Around age 12, I started getting into George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy saga (lots of fighting, lots of blood, lots of sex and a good storyline too x.x). I was interested in learning more about the characters in these books, and I found a forum on which fans analysed every part of the books and had racked up several thousand topics just on three books. It was paradise! I joined under the name Dragonfire, a name related to those books.

3. RPG lovers, beware!
    Around September '02, when I had just turned 13, my friends tumble_weed and HiKaizer became obsessed with RM2K. (You know where this is going, don't you?) They convinced me to join rpg2knet, and although it took me 6 months to rack up 50 posts (I just didn't have time) I enjoyed the experience. It was the first time I'd used the name Jedi_Amara for a forum - Jedi from the Star Wars movie I'd seen a couple of months previously, and Amara from my favourite Sailor Scout.

4. It's Pok?-time!
    Sometime in November 2002, about a year ago now, I discovered PC. I can't quite remember how I found it, but all I remember is thinking it was great. I had a lot of problems with logging in, though, the reason why you didn't see me much on the old PC. I got about 20 posts, I think. In three-quarters of a year o.O. After the new PC came up, I had no more problems and started posting a lot more *shrugs*.

5. Finally, PW forums are here!
    After trying several hosts, and having many problems, my own forums went up last month. This is the latest forum I've joined, and although I'm not so active on those I still find it a fun place to be, as my best online and RL friends hang out there with me.

So that's my forum history! Sorry it took so long for you to read!

Back