Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: S+M staff are great
Yes 2,147,483,647 100.00%
Yes 999 100.00%
No 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old September 28th, 2009 (7:04 PM). Edited September 28th, 2009 by Pokedra.
Pokedra's Avatar
Pokedra Pokedra is offline
Retired
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 1,660
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheWannabe View Post
    how does this gallade sound guys confuse ray,thunder wave,shadow sneak,close combat idk its evs yet maybe you guys can help me out with that
    Hmm...you can probably just run the Double Status since WoW >> Confuse Ray since it'll help patch up Gallade's shabby Def stat.

    Gallade @ Leftovers
    Nature : Adamant
    EV : 252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 Spe
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Thunder Wave / Hypnosis
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge / Night Slash

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post
    So, what ur saying is, its better to do EV training at a higher level, than i get more ev points?
    You'll see the changes eventually when you're Lv 100, it's usually best to do it early in my opinion.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #177    
    Old September 28th, 2009 (7:09 PM).
    wolf's Avatar
    wolf wolf is offline
    • Super Moderator
    • Battle Server Staff
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 8,151
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post
    So, what ur saying is, its better to do EV training at a higher level, than i get more ev points?
    No, because it will be more accurate when you battle on Wi-Fi with Furret because it will be at level 100. You still get the same amount of EVs no matter what level you're at.
    __________________
      #178    
    Old September 28th, 2009 (7:51 PM).
    TheWannabe's Avatar
    TheWannabe TheWannabe is offline
    I Wannabe A PRO!
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 31
      gallade with confuse ray thunder wave close combat and shadow sneak and someone help me with evs?
      __________________

        #179    
      Old September 29th, 2009 (2:08 AM).
      Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
      Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
      PM me for Lockerz invitation.
         
        Join Date: Feb 2007
        Location: You mom's room O.o
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 247
        @Wolf: I don't plan on using my current team + Mesprit in the BF. I have a separate team for that. I plan on using it for competitive battling.
        __________________
        Looking for:
        NOTHING CURRENTLY

        Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


        Platinum FC:
        HeartGold FC:

        Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
          #180    
        Old September 29th, 2009 (2:43 AM).
        Pokedra's Avatar
        Pokedra Pokedra is offline
        Retired
           
          Join Date: Dec 2008
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 1,660
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by GengarMaster View Post
          @Wolf: I don't plan on using my current team + Mesprit in the BF. I have a separate team for that. I plan on using it for competitive battling.
          Well in that case you could probably try the CM set or maybe the Specs set if you like. These sets work better in UU tbh, OU has better Specs users. Pick the set your team needs, immediate power or a setup sweeper.

          Mesprit @ Choice Specs
          Nature : Timid
          EV : 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
          - Psychic
          - Thunderbolt
          - Ice Beam
          - Shadow Ball / Trick

          EV's beat base 85's, probably the most speed you need to run.

          Mesprit @ Leftovers
          Nature : Timid
          EV : 56 HP / 252 SpAtk / 200 Spe
          - Psychic
          - Thunderbolt
          - Ice Beam
          - Calm Mind
            #181    
          Old September 29th, 2009 (3:32 AM).
          kohei's Avatar
          kohei kohei is offline
          Pizzaman.
             
            Join Date: Oct 2004
            Location: Matsubara, Japan
            Nature: Mild
            Posts: 3,483
            Few questions from a guy thinking of coming back into Pokemon PvP:

            - I see "Luke" being used everywhere now, and I'm assuming it's an abbreviation for Lucario. T/F?

            - Are the "standard" rules in the States/Europe still: LV100/Species Clause/Sleep Clause/OHKO Clause/Evasion (hax) Clause, and does not include Item Clause?

            - Are the general categorization of tiers still OU/UU? Since I've seen NU being thrown about.

            - Heck, do people still care about tiers?

            - Anyone else disappointed that Victreebel still doesn't get Power Whip in HG/SS?
            __________________
              #182    
            Old September 29th, 2009 (3:35 AM).
            Dark Azelf's Avatar
            Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
            Probably hates you.
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2007
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 7,146
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kohei View Post
            Few questions from a guy thinking of coming back into Pokemon PvP:

            - I see "Luke" being used everywhere now, and I'm assuming it's an abbreviation for Lucario. T/F? Yep, Lucario.

            - Are the "standard" rules in the States/Europe still: LV100/Species Clause/Sleep Clause/OHKO Clause/Evasion (hax) Clause, and does not include Item Clause? Thats correct.

            - Are the general categorization of tiers still OU/UU? Since I've seen NU being thrown about. Uber/OU/UU/NU yep.

            - Heck, do people still care about tiers? Yes lol

            - Anyone else disappointed that Victreebel still doesn't get Power Whip in HG/SS?
            Sadly no it doesnt.

            Comments in bold.
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              #183    
            Old September 29th, 2009 (8:33 AM).
            Subsuck's Avatar
            Subsuck Subsuck is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 116
              Alright then. I have been thinking a little about Xatu and i was going to ask you guys if this is a good set upp.

              Ability: Synchronize

              EV points:
              Defense 200
              Sp. Defense 200
              speed 100

              moves:
              Light screen
              Reflect
              Psychic
              Wish/Roost/U-turn/Twister

              I haven't thought what item he should have

              Is this a good idea? if you guys have another idea on how to train him then please tell me becuse i really want to use Xatu (i like him for some reason)
                #184    
              Old September 29th, 2009 (9:28 AM).
              Aurafire's Avatar
              Aurafire Aurafire is offline
              provider of cake
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: New York
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 5,739
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Subsuck View Post
              Alright then. I have been thinking a little about Xatu and i was going to ask you guys if this is a good set upp.

              Ability: Synchronize

              EV points:
              Defense 200
              Sp. Defense 200
              speed 100

              moves:
              Light screen
              Reflect
              Psychic
              Wish/Roost/U-turn/Twister

              I haven't thought what item he should have

              Is this a good idea? if you guys have another idea on how to train him then please tell me becuse i really want to use Xatu (i like him for some reason)
              Those EVs aren't making any sense.

              Your best bet is for the standard support set:

              Xatu @ Leftovers
              Synchronize - Jolly Nature
              248 HP / 44 Defense / 216 Speed
              - Wish
              - U-Turn
              - Zen Headbutt
              - Reflect/Light Screen

              Wish helps support your team, and a high speed investment lets you set up a screen and U-Turn away, hopefully unharmed.

              Try to keep this in UU, as Jirachi outclasses it in OU =(
              __________________

                #185    
              Old September 29th, 2009 (9:43 AM).
              Subsuck's Avatar
              Subsuck Subsuck is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 116
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Aurafire View Post
                Those EVs aren't making any sense.

                Your best bet is for the standard support set:

                Xatu @ Leftovers
                Synchronize - Jolly Nature
                248 HP / 44 Defense / 216 Speed
                - Wish
                - U-Turn
                - Zen Headbutt
                - Reflect/Light Screen

                Wish helps support your team, and a high speed investment lets you set up a screen and U-Turn away, hopefully unharmed.

                Try to keep this in UU, as Jirachi outclasses it in OU =(
                Well...okay then =(. I hoped that the way i put the EVs was atleast decent but oh well. I'm new at this EV training thing so that probably explains it XD.

                Can i ask what UU and OU means and stands for?
                  #186    
                Old September 29th, 2009 (9:48 AM).
                Aurafire's Avatar
                Aurafire Aurafire is offline
                provider of cake
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Location: New York
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 5,739
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Subsuck View Post
                Well...okay then =(. I hoped that the way i put the EVs was atleast decent but oh well. I'm new at this EV training thing so that probably explains it XD.

                Can i ask what UU and OU means and stands for?
                They are tiers, UU means underused and OU means overused. It's basically just a way to organize pokemon based on their usage. Here's a tiering list for every pokemon in the game: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

                That can also help you when you're looking for movesets and such.
                __________________

                  #187    
                Old September 29th, 2009 (10:04 AM).
                Subsuck's Avatar
                Subsuck Subsuck is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 116
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Aurafire View Post
                  They are tiers, UU means underused and OU means overused. It's basically just a way to organize pokemon based on their usage. Here's a tiering list for every pokemon in the game: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

                  That can also help you when you're looking for movesets and such.
                  Alright then. Thanks for the help.

                  Xatu sure was low on that list O_o
                    #188    
                  Old September 29th, 2009 (12:53 PM). Edited September 29th, 2009 by Jukain-Arashi.
                  Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                  Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                  PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2007
                    Location: You mom's room O.o
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 247
                    Alright so here's what I've come up with for Mesprit.

                    Mesprit @ Choice Specs
                    56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
                    ~ Psychic
                    ~ Thunderbolt
                    ~ Ice Beam
                    ~ U-turn

                    The remainder of my team is:

                    Spoiler:
                    Sceptile @ Choice Scarf
                    Overgrow
                    Timid
                    4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
                    ~Leaf Storm
                    ~Energy Ball
                    ~Focus Blast
                    ~Dragon Pulse

                    Lucario @ Choice Specs
                    Inner Focus
                    Timid
                    4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
                    ~Aura Sphere
                    ~Shadow Ball
                    ~Dragon Pulse
                    ~Vacuum Wave

                    Lapras @ Leftovers
                    Water Absorb
                    Modest
                    192 HP/112 Def/160 SpA/22SpD
                    ~Ice Beam
                    ~Thundebolt
                    ~Surf
                    ~Toxic

                    Garchomp @ Muscle Band
                    Sand Veil
                    Jolly
                    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
                    ~Swords Dance
                    ~Earthquake
                    ~Outrage
                    ~Stone Edge

                    Infernape @ Focus Sash
                    Blaze
                    Mild/Hasty
                    36 Atk/ 220 Sp. Atk252 Spd
                    ~Flamethrower
                    ~Close Combat
                    ~Grass Knot
                    ~Nasty Plot
                    __________________
                    Looking for:
                    NOTHING CURRENTLY

                    Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                    Platinum FC:
                    HeartGold FC:

                    Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                      #189    
                    Old September 29th, 2009 (1:39 PM).
                    Painter's Avatar
                    Painter Painter is offline
                    BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Location: In a Yellow Submarine
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 209
                      im kinda torn for my lead between
                      Forretress @ Shed Shell
                      Relaxed
                      252hp/4def/252spdef
                      Toxic Spikes (it helps me more than regular spikes)
                      Earthquake
                      Rapid Spin
                      Zap Cannon (stupid gyarados)

                      and

                      Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
                      Jolly
                      4hp/252atk/252spe
                      Taunt
                      Stealth Rock
                      Rock Slide
                      Earthquake

                      one sets up ts and the other sr im running a sub petaya empoleon which requires both so whichever i choose another member will set up the other
                      __________________
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by IIRC chat View Post
                      CookieMonster: The word of the day is legs.
                      CookieMonster: So why dont we go down to my place and spread the word?
                      CookieMonster: omnomnomnomnom
                        #190    
                      Old September 29th, 2009 (2:06 PM).
                      wolf's Avatar
                      wolf wolf is offline
                      • Super Moderator
                      • Battle Server Staff
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2008
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 8,151
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by GengarMaster View Post
                      Mesprit @ Choice Specs
                      56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
                      ~ Psychic
                      ~ Thunderbolt
                      ~ Ice Beam
                      ~ U-turn

                      Huge Pursuit bait, but it's good for your team since it gets Infernape a free NP.

                      Sceptile @ Choice Scarf
                      Overgrow
                      Timid
                      4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
                      ~Leaf Storm
                      ~Energy Ball
                      ~Focus Blast
                      ~Dragon Pulse

                      Good.

                      Lucario @ Choice Specs
                      Inner Focus
                      Timid
                      4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
                      ~Aura Sphere
                      ~Shadow Ball
                      ~Hidden Power Rock / Hidden Power Ice
                      ~Vacuum Wave

                      HP Rock OHKOs Gyarados and Salamence, and 2HKOs Gliscor (all with SR factored). HP Ice can be used to hit Flygon, but you miss out on hitting Gyarados. It also provides better coverage than Dragon Pulse usually.

                      Lapras @ Leftovers
                      Water Absorb
                      Modest
                      192 HP/112 Def/160 SpA/22SpD
                      ~Ice Beam
                      ~Thundebolt
                      ~Surf
                      ~Toxic

                      Not really bought on this set, Lapras is really mediocre in OU. Vaporeon, Suicune, Swampert, etc all do the role better while not being SR weak.

                      Garchomp @ Yache Berry
                      Sand Veil
                      Jolly
                      4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
                      ~Swords Dance
                      ~Earthquake
                      ~Outrage
                      ~Stone Edge

                      Garchomp is banned unless you're planning to use this for the upcoming suspect test. Yache Berry helps with Ice Shards, random Ice attacks, etc.

                      Infernape @ Focus Sash
                      Blaze
                      Naive (Scizor's BP and Lucario's ES do more to you if you run Hasty)
                      64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Speed
                      ~Flamethrower
                      ~Close Combat
                      ~Grass Knot
                      ~Nasty Plot

                      These EVs are better, nothing really threatening or common outruns you when using 192 Speed EVs.
                      Comments in bold.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Painter View Post
                      im kinda torn for my lead between
                      Forretress @ Shed Shell
                      Relaxed
                      252hp/4def/252spdef
                      Toxic Spikes (it helps me more than regular spikes)
                      Earthquake
                      Rapid Spin
                      Zap Cannon (stupid gyarados)
                      To be honest, Toxic Spikes are really bad since half of the metagame (or even more!) is immune to them. Unless, you're opening a sweep to something that its counters are susceptible to Toxic Spikes. Use Payback over Earthquake however to hit Rotom-A, etc that are trying to block Rapid Spin.

                      Quote:
                      Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
                      Jolly
                      4hp/252atk/252spe
                      Taunt
                      Stealth Rock
                      Rock Slide
                      Earthquake

                      one sets up ts and the other sr im running a sub petaya empoleon which requires both so whichever i choose another member will set up the other
                      Use Azelf, at least it does something other than setting-up rocks (explode). ~_~ SR isn't worth losing one slot of your team in my opinion (at least Azelf guarantees a kill or deals massive damage with Explosion as long as your opponent doesn't predict).
                      __________________
                        #191    
                      Old September 29th, 2009 (2:22 PM).
                      Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                      Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                      PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2007
                        Location: You mom's room O.o
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 247
                        Thanks! I just find it troublesome to get the right HP. As for Lapras, I wanted to try something different. I've used Starmie in the past but it is really fragile. An unexpected Fake Out managed to OHKO it. As for Garchomp, I really want to try this guy out. I've used Salamence, and might go back to it. But I want to explore other alternatives for a bit. I might go with Dragonite since I havenever used it in battle. But I'll need a moveset.

                        Is there an alternative for HP Ice/HP Rock on Lucario?
                        __________________
                        Looking for:
                        NOTHING CURRENTLY

                        Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                        Platinum FC:
                        HeartGold FC:

                        Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                          #192    
                        Old September 29th, 2009 (2:33 PM).
                        wolf's Avatar
                        wolf wolf is offline
                        • Super Moderator
                        • Battle Server Staff
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2008
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 8,151
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by GengarMaster View Post
                        Thanks! I just find it troublesome to get the right HP. As for Lapras, I wanted to try something different. I've used Starmie in the past but it is really fragile. An unexpected Fake Out managed to OHKO it. As for Garchomp, I really want to try this guy out. I've used Salamence, and might go back to it. But I want to explore other alternatives for a bit. I might go with Dragonite since I havenever used it in battle. But I'll need a moveset.

                        Is there an alternative for HP Ice/HP Rock on Lucario?
                        Ohh, then go for Dragon Pulse.

                        Starmie isn't exactly that bulky (it really just supports), Vaporeon and Suicune fit better. Vaporeon gets Wish (really helpful) and Suicune learns Calm Mind, and can go offensive (really hard to take down too >.<). Plus, they probably have the same bulk as Lapras, maybe more depending on EVs.

                        Flygon is really cool, gets U-turn. If you're planning to use this in Wi-Fi, then I advise to not use Garchomp until the suspect votes are finished (which will be a while since it hasn't started), so you don't use up your time IVing and EVing it when it might stay in Uber.

                        http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/dragonite

                        I recommend Mixed or Support, all the other movesets are outclassed by Salamence.
                        __________________
                          #193    
                        Old September 29th, 2009 (2:52 PM).
                        Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                        Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                        PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2007
                          Location: You mom's room O.o
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 247
                          Thanks! I have an Impish Suicune. I'm not completely sure how I'll be able to get a good moveset for him since it's not the right nature. I'll do some more research on Flygon vs Dragonite.

                          What would you recommend Suicune's moveset to be? How about Vaporeon?

                          Sorry about asking so many questions, I'm new to competitive battling.
                          __________________
                          Looking for:
                          NOTHING CURRENTLY

                          Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                          Platinum FC:
                          HeartGold FC:

                          Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                            #194    
                          Old September 29th, 2009 (3:23 PM).
                          wolf's Avatar
                          wolf wolf is offline
                          • Super Moderator
                          • Battle Server Staff
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2008
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 8,151
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by GengarMaster View Post
                          Thanks! I have an Impish Suicune. I'm not completely sure how I'll be able to get a good moveset for him since it's not the right nature. I'll do some more research on Flygon vs Dragonite.

                          What would you recommend Suicune's moveset to be? How about Vaporeon?

                          Sorry about asking so many questions, I'm new to competitive battling.
                          Impish is really bad. :x Lowers Special Attack so Vaporeon would be a better choice.

                          Vaporeon @ Leftovers
                          Ability: Water Absorb
                          EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
                          Bold Nature (+ Def / - Atk)
                          - Wish
                          - Protect
                          - Surf
                          - Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Toxic

                          Hidden Power Electric lets Vaporeon be a good Gyarados counter, Ice Beam can hit Dragon-types on the switch, and Toxic can be comboed with Wish + Protect.
                          __________________
                            #195    
                          Old September 29th, 2009 (3:25 PM).
                          Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                          Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                          PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2007
                            Location: You mom's room O.o
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 247
                            Hm...alright, thanks. I've been looking through my boxes and I've got a shiny Adamant Totodile untouched. Would Feraligatr also be a good alternative?
                            __________________
                            Looking for:
                            NOTHING CURRENTLY

                            Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                            Platinum FC:
                            HeartGold FC:

                            Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                              #196    
                            Old September 29th, 2009 (3:26 PM).
                            No, you fail's Avatar
                            No, you fail No, you fail is offline
                            l to the o to the l
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: right behind you
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 237
                            feraligatr and vaporeon are very different thing's as feraligatr is a uu gyarados which mean's it is a sweeper not a staller like vaporeon so it depend's on what position you want on your team.
                            __________________
                            Wifi record as of 1/22/10
                            Friend Code
                            Used to be

                            I win for having 2012 in my friend code.
                              #197    
                            Old September 29th, 2009 (3:28 PM).
                            Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                            Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                            PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2007
                              Location: You mom's room O.o
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 247
                              Okay, thanks guys! I'm going with Vaporean since it's easily accessible to me. But how would I get Protect and Wish onto it?
                              __________________
                              Looking for:
                              NOTHING CURRENTLY

                              Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                              Platinum FC:
                              HeartGold FC:

                              Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                                #198    
                              Old September 29th, 2009 (3:31 PM).
                              wolf's Avatar
                              wolf wolf is offline
                              • Super Moderator
                              • Battle Server Staff
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2008
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 8,151
                              Wish is an egg move that you can get from Pikachu, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Skitty. Protect can be obtained via TM.
                              __________________
                                #199    
                              Old September 29th, 2009 (3:35 PM).
                              Jukain-Arashi's Avatar
                              Jukain-Arashi Jukain-Arashi is offline
                              PM me for Lockerz invitation.
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2007
                                Location: You mom's room O.o
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 247
                                So I could just bread a F Eevee with M Skitty with Wish instead of Smeargle?
                                __________________
                                Looking for:
                                NOTHING CURRENTLY

                                Pokemon CTRL + Z League Badges


                                Platinum FC:
                                HeartGold FC:

                                Stop talking and start battling! If you agree, copy and paste this in your signature, and spread this message around the community. (copied from vidgamer's sig)
                                  #200    
                                Old September 29th, 2009 (4:11 PM).
                                wolf's Avatar
                                wolf wolf is offline
                                • Super Moderator
                                • Battle Server Staff
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2008
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 8,151
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by GengarMaster View Post
                                So I could just bread a F Eevee with M Skitty with Wish instead of Smeargle?
                                Yup, I'm not for sure if Smeargle and Eevee are in the same egg group, but if they are, then that's fine.
                                __________________
                                 

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:36 AM.