• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rockman0's PCTS (PokeCommunity Trading Station)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    rockman0's PCTS (PokeCommunity Trading Station) Remodeled!

WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY TRADING STATION!

Services I offer
    • Egg Moves
    • Breeding Pokemon
    • Legendaries
    • Events
    • I do tradebacks for free. This is a good option if you just want to fill your Pokedex or evolve a certain pokemon, etc.

Rules
    1. No spamming, flaming, scamming or anything of that nature.
    2. No hacks.
    3. I do not mind clones as I clone my pokemon as well.
    4. Although I am very flexible, I do not accept outrageous offers.
    5. Also, I will do my best to make all offers fair. I will not try to scam you.
    6. Keep in mind that all of my pokemon are bred unless stated otherwise.
    7. Finally, have fun. I hope you find what you want, and thanks for visiting!

Currently in Stock

Pearl-Exclusive
    Spoiler:

PokeRadar Exclusive
    Spoiler:

Swarming Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Baby Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Starters
    Spoiler:

Fossil Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Legendaries and Events
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon that may (or may not) interest you
    Spoiler:

These are just some of the main pokemon that I offer. If there is one on the list that I did not mention, feel free to ask me if I have it. I will be updating often, so always check back.

People I recommend trading with
    Spoiler:

I can usually get bred pokemon to you in less than a day. Legendary Pokemon that I have to clone, however, may take a little longer, as well as Egg Moved pokemon.

For people who request their Pokemon in egg form, if I send you the wrong egg, I apologize. You may keep the Pokemon that hatched pokemon if you wish and I 'll send you the right one ASAP.

Thanks much for choosing Rockman0's PCTS!

Last edited:

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    can i get a nidoran male aaand aaaa numel and a swablu.... id prefer if they were in egg form so i can hatch them myself. Ill trade you... an eevee almost all the starters... cept torchic. a houndour..... aaaa..... well i dont have much right now. haha. just get back to me.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    can you get me a Swablu ? :D

sure, what do u have to offer?

can i get a nidoran male aaand aaaa numel and a swablu.... id prefer if they were in egg form so i can hatch them myself. Ill trade you... an eevee almost all the starters... cept torchic. a houndour..... aaaa..... well i dont have much right now. haha. just get back to me.

kk, could i have the kanto starters, if that's not asking too much

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    yeah. ill breed em right now... hopefully you dont care about natures and ivs and all that complecated junk right?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    yeah. ill breed em right now... hopefully you dont care about natures and ivs and all that complecated junk right?

naw, it doesn't matter to me. i don't really understand that stuff yet.

i'm working on breeding urs also. so far, i got the numel egg. but i haven't hatched it.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Do you have a Munchlax.
    I can trade you all the johto starters if you don't have them.

Back